Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transgender bathroom use

Go down 
+2
Heretic
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty10/21/2019, 9:48 am

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/transgender-cyclist-wins-female-cycling-world-championship-claims-only-objections-come-from-losers/Sports

Transgender Cyclist Wins Female Cycling World Championship, Claims Only Objections Come from ‘Losers’

By Tobias Hoonhout

October 21, 2019 10:07 AM

Biological-male cyclist Rachel McKinnon won the women’s world championship on Saturday, and set a women’s world record in the qualifying event.
McKinnon, a Canadian philosophy professor at the College of Charleston, won the same event in 2018. In a Friday interview with Sky News, McKinnon said that attempts to level the playing field for women’s sports by discriminating against transgender athletes was the equivalent of “denying their human rights.”
“All my medical records say female,” McKinnon said. “My doctor treats me as a female person, my racing license says female, but people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male . . . So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair.”
Victoria Hood, a former cycling champion and manager of a British all-female cycling team, challenged McKinnon, telling Sky that “it is not complicated, the science is there and it says that it is unfair. The male body, which has been through male puberty, still retains its advantage, that doesn’t go away. I have sympathy with them. They have a right to do sport but not a right to go into any category they want.”
On Saturday, McKinnon issued a press release denouncing Hood for having “an irrational fear of trans women.”
After the victory, McKinnon took to Twitter to challenge critics.
On Sunday, McKinnon tweeted “I have yet to meet a real champion who has a problem with trans women. Real champions want stronger competition. If you win because bigotry got your competition banned… you’re a loser.”’

I see only one loser in this entire situation.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty10/21/2019, 10:02 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I guess that makes me crazy.

It does.

"There is no scientific definition of gender."

Great.
You finally admit that you don't what the fuck you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty10/24/2019, 3:31 pm

My opinion: child abuse, pure and evil, but I'd really like to hear a response to this from those members of this board who have advocated for such things.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/24/james-younger-luna-transgender-greg-abbott/

A Texas man says his 7-year-old isn’t transgender. Now his custody fight has reached the governor’s office.

Oct. 24, 2019 at 6:13 a.m. CDT

There is little that Jeffrey Younger and Anne Georgulas agree on about one of their twins.
To start: Is the 7-year-old transgender?
It’s a question that has divided the Coppell, Tex., parents — on how Luna, who was named James at birth, should be dressed to school and wear their hair. On whether the child should receive gender-affirming care, which could eventually lead to medical treatment to delay puberty. On which parent should get to live with the twins, and who should have a say in decisions over their health.
At least one of those conflicts was resolved on Tuesday, as a jury in Dallas effectively granted Georgulas sole custody of Luna in a deeply personal case of gender identity, family conflict and viral misinformation that has lit conservative circles aflame.

Since the start of the trial last week, a number of conservative media outlets have cried foul about the situation, claiming that Georgulas, a pediatrician with a private practice in a Dallas suburb, was going to have Luna “mutilated” or “chemically castrated.” The case even made its way to at least three Texas Republicans, including Sen. Ted Cruz, who called the child “a pawn in a left-wing political agenda.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R), meanwhile, said late on Wednesday that state agencies were looking into the situation. Neither office immediately responded to a request for comment. Attorneys for both parents also did not immediately respond.

But as Younger turned the parents’ fight into one over irreversible medical procedures, experts on health care for transgender children told The Washington Post that Georgulas’s approach to the child would not involve any kind of surgery or hormones for years.

“Many people wrongly assume that prepubescent transgender or gender-diverse children will receive medical interventions,” Katherine Kuvalanka, a social work professor at Miami University in Ohio, said in an email to The Washington Post. “The only interventions for young children is affirmation and acceptance for who they are.”
AD

In its 11-to-1 decision, a jury all but gave Georgulas the right to sign off on any medical and psychological decisions. If a judge upholds that decision on Thursday, the verdict would end a bitter, two-year saga between the parents, who had their brief marriage annulled over their child’s gender identity, a case that wades deep into thorny, polarized and little-known questions about the impact of medical transitions on young children.
It all began, Younger says on his blog, on the twins’ third birthday, when Luna expressed a desire to be a girl.

At that point, the father was paying maximum child support and had standard custody in Texas: He saw the twins once a week for two hours and had them sleep over at his apartment two weekends a month. They spent the rest of their time with Georgulas, who had noticed that the child, known by the name James at the time, wanted to wear dresses and look like the female characters from the Disney movie “Frozen."

Georgulas took Luna to see a therapist, who diagnosed the child with gender dysphoria — a mismatch between the gender assigned at birth and the one they identified with. From there, the therapist laid out steps on how to make the child feel affirmed, like letting Luna paint their nails and putting them in a dress, as the mother did when the twins turned 5.
But Younger has repeatedly told a different story in interviews with conservative media outlets, including LifeSiteNews, a website run by a Canadian antiabortion organization that advocates for “traditional family values” and against same-sex marriage.

“James presents as a boy with me and he presents as a girl with his mom,” Younger said to the website last month. “He gets dressed as a boy at his mother’s home and he comes out to me as a boy. That means that he’s comfortable as a boy at his mother’s home.”

Younger charged that Georgulas had been pressuring Luna to want to use female pronouns. He cut the child’s hair, put the child in boys’ clothes and continued calling them James.
In August 2018, Georgulas filed for a restraining order to block Younger from entering the twins’ school or telling other parents or students “that the gender of Luna is different than a girl named Luna.”
She also tried to enroll their child in gender transition therapy at GENECIS, a pediatric clinic for transgender children in Dallas and the first one like it in the Southwest. (Representatives for the clinic did not immediately answer a request for comment on Wednesday night.)

But Laura Edwards-Leeper, a clinical psychologist at Pacific University, said that for someone of Luna’s age, gender-affirming care would not include any kind of medical intervention until they hit puberty. Even then, she said, it’s not an automatic procedure.

After a mental-health evaluation and discussion with parents, it might encompass a range of activities to help “the child to live as their authentic gender, and with their preferred gender expression, at any given point in time, without a presumption about their future gender identity,” she said.
For a 7-year-old, that might mean speaking to experts and potentially helping them through a social transition, which might include changing their clothes, hairstyle or pronouns. At around ages 10 to 13, parents, health professionals and the child might decide to take puberty blockers, which delay the development of secondary sex characteristics, like facial hair or breasts.

Those can be stopped at any time, and puberty continues as it would normally. “It is only irreversible if the adults in the child’s life make it irreversible,” Edwards-Leeper told The Post. “If the adults can stay open to whatever trajectory the child has, then it’s completely reversible.”

Younger, however, said that a tactic of “watchful waiting” would be more prudent for Luna instead. Because he still had custody, his objections meant that the clinic said it could not take Luna on as a client, LifeSiteNews and other outlets reported.
Kuvalanka, however, said the “watchful waiting” approach can be harmful when a parent is withholding acceptance, and that tactic has been deemed “outdated” by the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Around the time she filed the restraining order, Georgulas also tried to alter the terms of what is essentially Texas’s version of joint custody. She wanted Younger to affirm the child’s gender identity, requiring him to call her Luna and use female pronouns, and prevent him from making them spend time with those who did otherwise.
In response, Younger made a request of his own: a petition for full custody over the twins. Launching an Internet campaign to #ProtectJamesYounger, which was shared by Cruz and Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Tex.), he argued that Georgulas was going to force the child to undergo “chemical castration” once the 7-year-old became old enough to transition.

And he stepped up his calls. In January, on a podcast with a Texas political operative, he described talking with the child on FaceTime, accusing Georgulas of having “dressed him as a drag queen,” with fake eyelashes, makeup and hair covered in glitter.

“This is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy,” the father said.

The judgment effectively giving the mother sole custody of the twins was unusual, Kuvalanka said, given that juries and judges tend to side with parents who repress a child’s gender identity. But the victory has come with a cost.
Georgulas’s attorneys said the mother has faced threats, harassment, and vandalism, having been “viciously attacked and threatened by complete strangers,” they said in a statement to the Daily Caller, “based on false and untrue statements.”
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty10/29/2019, 5:04 pm

This is what happens when the insane shit you idiots advocate for is allowed to stand in the real world.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/10/rachel-mckinnon-is-a-cheat-and-a-bully/

Rachel McKinnon Is a Cheat and a Bully

By Madeleine Kearns

October 29, 2019 5:27 PM

So why are we humoring him?

Rachel McKinnon — the so-called defending “world champion” of women’s track cycling — is a man. I’ll repeat that so my meaning cannot be misconstrued. He is a man.
Maybe my kind-hearted reader is offended by this blunt phrasing. Why am I calling McKinnon a man — when, perhaps for complicated reasons, he would rather be called a woman? Why don’t I compromise and call him a “trans woman,” as others do? Or be polite and address him by “she/her” pronouns, like everyone else in the media?
Well, I’ll tell you why, since you asked. This is precisely the well-meant, tragically naïve logic that has enabled a structure of lies and tyranny to be erected around us, a structure that most cannot opt out of without incurring an enormous social cost. It is a structure in which cheating and viciousness are rewarded while civility and truth-telling are punished. Rachel McKinnon is the perfect example of how this structure works and operates, as well as why we should resist it.
For context: McKinnon lived unambiguously as a man (called “Rhys”) until the age of 29. In addition to male puberty, he has had a full experience of modern academia where he developed a particular enthusiasm for the philosophy of lies (literally) and for “gender studies.” Graduating first from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, he completed a Ph.D. from the University of Waterloo with a thesis on assertions, “Why You Don’t Need to Know What You’re Talking About” (the literal subtitle). Later, he published a book on this subject titled The Norms of Assertion: Truth, Lies and Warrant, in which he argues “that in some special contexts, we can lie.” Which contexts might those be?
While serving as an associate professor at the College of Charleston, S.C., McKinnon decided to get into sport cycling. (Fair.) He won the 200-meter sprint record for women in the 35–39 range in 2018, and then the UCI Masters World Track Cycling Championship in the Women’s Sprint. (Not fair.)
This month, he defended his title. From the news last week: “Rachel McKinnon successfully defended her track World Championship title in Manchester,” per Cycling Weekly;  “Prominent trans rights campaigner McKinnon has defended her right to compete,” per the BBC; “[McKinnon] found herself defending her title against a critic — the president’s son,” per CBS News; “McKinnon keeps dominating women’s cycling. And she keeps creating controversy all the way,” per the New York Post.
So, what’s this got to do with the culture at large? First, by pretending that McKinnon is not a man, we have allowed him to cheat at sports at the expense of his female competitors. Because McKinnon being a man is directly relevant to the argument that he should not compete against women, in calling him something other than a man, we obfuscate that argument — and all for the sake of a very recently invented set of blasphemy norms (e.g. “misgendering” and “deadnaming”) that don’t apply to us non-believers.
Second, by pretending that McKinnon is not a man — but rather a vulnerable woman — we have forsworn all expectations of accountability and decency. The most egregious example of this, and the precise moment I decided to stop lending McKinnon special courtesies, was when he lauded the terminal illness of a young woman, Magdalen Berns, whom I held (and still hold) in great esteem.
Berns believed strongly that men cannot be women. As she lay on her deathbed in Scotland, at the age of 36, surrounded by her loved ones, McKinnon tweeted that he was “happy” when bad people died, that this feeling is “justified,” that Berns is a “trash human,” and further advised his followers “don’t be the sort of person who people you’ve harmed are happy you’re dying of brain cancer.” By contrast, here is a characteristically civil, clear and courageous quote from Berns: “it’s not hate to defend your rights and it’s not hate to speak the truth.”
Men can be so rude sometimes.
Other women have tried to articulate similar sentiments with regards to McKinnon. Take Jen Wagner-Assali, who, after coming in third to McKinnon at the UCI Masters Track World Championship in 2018, tweeted: “it’s definitely NOT fair.” After being bullied, Wagner apologized to McKinnon for causing offense. But that wasn’t enough, as McKinnon explained. “The apology is not accepted: she still thinks what she said. She merely apologizes for being caught saying it publicly.”
She still thinks it’s not fair for a man to beat her in the women’s category? Just imagine!
McKinnon then lashed out at the tennis star and longtime defender of sexual minorities, Martina Navratilova, who wrote in the Sunday Times of London that to allow men to compete against women was to permit “cheating.” Already, trans athletes had “achieved honours as women that were beyond their capabilities as men,” Navratilova argued, worrying that other women would also be “cowed into silence or submission.” McKinnon called Navratilova a “transphobe,” and demanded that she apologize.
Evidently, it’s not only sportswomen McKinnon has issues with. It’s journalists and women’s-rights campaigners, too. When a spokesperson from Fair Play for Women was invited by the BBC to discuss Navratilova’s comments, McKinnon wrote on Twitter: “I will not participate in a discussion panel that takes them seriously and gives them a platform.” The BBC subsequently disinvited them.
McKinnon was strikingly rude and sneering to Abigail Shrier, a gentle writer for the Wall Street Journal, when she appeared on Fox Nation with him to discuss women’s sports. As well as baselessly calling Shrier a “transphobe,” McKinnon has tweeted that others who disagree with him ought to “die in a grease fire,” a comment which resulted in a temporary suspension from the platform, much to his irritation.
So, can you compromise or appease a tyrant? You can certainly try. In a surprisingly balanced interview with Sky News — in which the interviewer explained that the science shows that even after taking testosterone suppressants, men retain indisputable physiological advantages which are especially pronounced in a sport like track — McKinnon explained why he thinks skeptics like me, who consider the science of sex, are wrong:
I’m legally and medically female. But the people who oppose my existence still want to think of me as male. They use the language that I am a man. . . If you think of trans women as men then you think there’s an unfair advantage.
Of course, nobody is questioning McKinnon’s existence — for how could the continually aggressive presence of such an unpleasant man be denied? What is being disputed is his belief that he is a woman and his sense of entitlement to compete against actual women. But for those who might be more sympathetic, or for those who don’t know quite how much of a thug he is, he makes the classic cartoon villain mistake: overreach. Those who are not with him entirely, he explains, must be entirely against him:
[Sport] is central to society. So, if you want to say, “I believe you’re a woman for all of society except this massive central part of sport” then that’s not fair. So, fairness is the inclusion of trans women.
As it happens, I do not have an ideological commitment to gender terminology or pronouns one way or another. For struggling, respectful souls, I’m happy to lend special courtesies (in fact, I frequently do). But for cheats and liars, for bullies and tyrants, for those who seek to use my words to propagate deceit and injustice? Oh just drop it, sir — I’ll never call you “ma’am.”

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty11/3/2019, 9:44 am

Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record

October 25th, 2019

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.
In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.
Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.
"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."
Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.
Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.

"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg?
Four.
Saying that a tail is a leg doesn't make it a leg."

- Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty1/8/2020, 4:44 pm

https://babylonbee.com/news/driver-allowed-access-to-carpool-lane-since-preferred-pronoun-is-they

Man Driving Alone In Carpool Lane Informs Officer His Preferred Pronoun Is 'They'
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty2/21/2020, 9:51 am

As long as certain groups are allowed to make things up and change the meanings of words to suit their agendas, things such as this are inevitable.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/02/womens-sports-should-be-womens-sports/

Women’s Sports Should Be Women’s Sports
By The Editors

February 21, 2020 10:12 AM

Transgender sports policies make a mockery of women’s competition. Just look at the state of Connecticut.
At the 2018 state open for women’s track and field, two young men identifying as transgender took first and second place in the 100m race. Their participation not only deprived young women of their rightful claim to victory, but also prevented others from even qualifying in the New England Championships. Now three of these displaced female high-school athletes are, along with their parents, seeking federal redress in a lawsuit against the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC).
Last June, the same athletes had filed a complaint to the Education Department. But now that two of them are nearing graduation — and transgender activists are strengthening their influence nationwide — they have sought a speedier judicial intervention. Filed on behalf of Selina Soule, a senior at Glastonbury High School, Chelsea Mitchell, a senior at Canton High School, and Alanna Smith, a sophomore at Danbury High School, the suit argues, correctly, that the CIAC policy is in violation of Title IX.
Enacted in 1972, Title IX was designed to ensure that “no person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” For sports, this meant that women were to receive equal opportunities to men. (Overeager implementation of the provision has, regrettably, caused many universities to scuttle men’s sports teams.) Between 1972 and 2011, female participation in high-school athletics increased from around 250,000 to 3.25 million students, with similar increases at the collegiate level.
Transgender sports policies threaten women’s participation in sports. The CIAC’s transgender policy allows an individual to compete against the opposite sex so long as his proclaimed gender identity is the same as how he presents at school. Since enacting it in 2017, the two racers in question have deprived young women of 15 state championship titles and more than 85 opportunities to participate in higher-level competitions. And that’s just in Connecticut. There are 19 other states, and counting, with similar policies.
On account of their androgynized bodies (e.g. larger hearts, bigger lungs, and greater muscle mass) men are generally larger, taller, faster, and stronger than women. And on account of changes from puberty (e.g. increased body-fat levels, hip breadth, and joint orientation) women are generally smaller, shorter, slower, and weaker than men. As the Connecticut lawsuit outlines, these statements are “not stereotypes” or “social constructs” but rather “inescapable biological facts of the human species.”
They are also obvious. For why else, other than an in-built physiological advantage, would there be a 10–20 percent performance gap in elite sports between the sexes? And why else would thousands of men and boys, with relative ease, routinely beat the Olympian gold standards in women’s sports? Consider Allyson Felix, who has as many World Championship gold medals for sprinting as does Usain Bolt. In 2018 alone, nearly 300 high-school boys beat her lifetime best for the 400 meters.
As Duke law professor and all-American track athlete Doraine Lambelet Coleman explained to the House Judiciary Committee last year: “If sport were not segregated, most school-aged females would be eliminated from competition during the earliest rounds.” Coleman went on to explain that — lest we think that the odd exception can’t hurt — “it only takes three male-bodied athletes to preclude the best females from the medal stand, and eight to exclude them from the track.”
The high-school girls in Connecticut are to be commended for their courage and deserve to prevail in their lawsuit. But it is both absurd and unjust that their resistance is necessary. Women’s sports should remain women’s sports.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty3/10/2020, 10:55 am

Q. Parsing my commitment phobia alongside my transition: I just ended a five-year, mostly long-distance relationship after a series of long, drawn-out, horribly difficult and sad conversations, a major theme of which was my own uncertainty and insecurity about the prospect of moving in together when I finish grad school in May. I didn’t realize that so much of my partner’s hurt and sadness came from my inability to commit to her in this way, and I am devastated that I couldn’t overcome this uncertainty and be that person for her. I’ve been out as nonbinary and using gender-neutral pronouns for four years, and after an initial consultation, I made an appointment months ago to get my first hormone replacement therapy prescription this week. I am so excited to finally have the experience and gain some morsel of certainty on whether hormones are right for me.

My impossible question is: Can I expect my transition to ease my near-constant insecurity and indecision in other areas of my life? So much of it has always felt tied to my gender and feeling like I can’t trust my own thoughts and feelings because they are so subject to change. I sometimes feel like commitment phobia and dysphoria are part of the same package. I really like the idea that gaining some confidence in my relationship to my gender would make me better equipped to not hurt people I love with my indecision and insecurities, but I also know I can’t necessarily count on that. I feel simultaneously excited, nervous, overwhelmed, and hopeless. I need a pep talk or some tough love or both. Help!

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty3/30/2020, 4:12 pm

https://babylonbee.com/news/california-public-schools-to-require-all-students-to-bow-before-rainbow-flag-when-lady-gaga-song-plays

California Schools Require All Students To Worship Rainbow Flag When Lady Gaga Song Plays

September 10th, 2019

SACRAMENTO, CA—Governor Gavin Newsom was reportedly sitting around in his office with nothing to do Tuesday, which is a problem for a guy whose job it is to meddle in people's lives.
But then Newsom got an idea: "Why don't we fashion a rainbow flag for our public school students and have them bow down to it whenever some music plays?" So he called up the state legislature and by the late afternoon, the bill was signed into law: all students are now required to bow before a large rainbow flag whenever a special, all-LGBT trumpet band plays at their public schools.
The trumpets will play Lady Gaga's "Born This Way." "Students of every gender, this is what you are commanded to do: As soon as you hear the sound of the Prophetess Gaga singing, you must fall down and worship the sky cloth of many colors," Newsom proclaimed. "Whoever does not fall down and worship will immediately be thrown into a flaming furnace."
"And not the fabulous kind of flaming!" he added quickly. "More like the hot and burny kind."
The furnaces will double as a place to dispose of offending plastic straws.
One group of students who refused to worship were thrown into the furnace but did not burn, and a figure who looked like Donald Trump was standing with them in the fire.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty5/14/2020, 9:21 am

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/teen-girls-vs-trans-athletes/

The restoration of sanity depends on straight talk.

In the latest installment of our dystopian black comedy, Biological Sex v. Gender Identity, using the scientifically accurate term “males” to refer to boys who “identify” as girls is enough to land you in contempt of court.
District Judge Robert Chatigny, during an April 16 conference call, chastised the attorneys who are contesting Connecticut’s transgender sports policy on behalf of three female high-school athletes. During the call, as reported first by National Review’s Jack Crowe, who obtained a transcript, Chatigny said that using the term “male” to refer to — well, male athletes — was “very provocative,” tantamount to “bullying.” Thereafter, in his court, it would be unacceptable, he warned.
Never mind that the two transgender athletes in question were born male and lived unambiguously as such until several years ago, when, in their late teens, they began socially “identifying” as females and competing with girls. Enabled by their state’s athletic conference, the pair have, between them, claimed 15 women’s state-championship titles and deprived countless more girls of the opportunity to participate in races and compete for scholarships.
How can you parse such blatant injustice? How can you view perpetrators as the victims? The only way to do this is to believe, as the ACLU defense attorneys claim to believe, that the boys — declaring themselves to be female — are female. In this instance, the person they are required to convince is not the average American, but the presiding judge. Luckily for them, he has already decided in their favor.
During the call, Chatigny told Roger Brooks of Alliance Defending Freedom, the girls’ lead attorney:
This isn’t a case involving males who have decided that they want to run in the girls’ events. This is a case about girls who say that transgender girls should not be allowed to run in the girls’ events. So going forward, we will not refer to the proposed intervenors as “males”; understood?
The problem is obvious. How is Brooks supposed to advance an argument based on the sex differences between the plaintiffs and the defendants if he is prohibited from referring to those sex differences? Even while explaining his argument in his initial response, Brooks proved that upholding Chatigny’s order would be impossible if he were to seriously represent his clients’ interests. Brooks said:
Gender identity is not the point of this case. The point of this case is physiology of bodies driven by chromosomes and the documented athletic advantage that comes from a male body, male hormones, and male puberty in particular.
Surely it should be up to the defendant, not the judge, to argue against Brooks. Only last week, the Supreme Court reasserted the importance of impartiality in the courts in United States v. Sineneng-Smith, writing, “We rely on the parties to frame the issues for decision and assign to courts the role of neutral arbiter of matters the parties present.”
In saying “This isn’t a case involving males,” then, Chatigny has skipped past the pleadings, evidence, arguments, and trial and arrived at his preconceived verdict. That’s why Brooks and his team have filed a motion that the judge recuse himself.
This case is about more than one loose-cannon judge, even if he does have a history of dubious sympathies. (“In 12 child-pornography cases, Judge Chatigny imposed a sentence either at or more lenient than the recommended minimum,” the Washington Times reported when the judge was nominated by Obama to the federal appeals court in 2010.)
In the April 16th conference call, Chatigny insisted that the term “transgender females” was “consistent with science, common practice, and perhaps human decency.” But, in fact, only the girls’ legal team had submitted scientific testimony to the court. What scientific evidence or consensus is he referring to?
The fact is that, “on the basis of sex” (the words of Title IX, around which the case revolves), there is no plausible, material basis for describing as “female” any individuals who have wholly and unambiguously male bodies, from their chromosomes to their reproductive organs. Arguments premised on “gender identity” are altogether different: They are metaphysical, not material. In “gender identity” theory, instead of a person being a body (as with the argument of biological sex) a person’s true self is located in a body, the nature of which they are free to declare. Because subscribers to “gender identity” theory believe that language is reality, describing a person (however accurately) as belonging to the sex opposite to the sex with which they identify is, they claim, a literal threat to the individual’s existence. But taken apart, this prohibition on “misgendering” (a word coined only in the last decade) is merely a new form of blasphemy. What it really comes down to is I find that offensive! Well, so what? As I’ve written before, for the British news site UnHerd:
[Imagine] if an atheist wanted to have a debate with a Christian about the existence of God. But that, as a condition of the debate, the Christian demanded that the atheist not blaspheme, as well as refer to him throughout as a “child of God”. Further, imagine if those facilitating the debate expected the atheist to acquiesce to this demand or else be considered malicious or ignorant. This is precisely what is happening with the transgender debate every time a non-believer feels obligated to use words such as “transgender”, “gender identity”, or pronouns that do not match the sex of his or her opponent.
In a free society, I suspect that our response to the believer in the above scenario would be to give him short shrift. But in a theocracy, the believer’s word is final. Perniciously, in the guise of “courtesy,” this thinking in relation to gender identity has become the prevailing wisdom.
Even New York Magazine’s Andrew Sullivan, who has written cogently and convincingly on this subject in the past, tweeted in support of Chatigny:
Far from “calling” them names (the correct adjective is “describing”), and far from being a “slur” (the correct noun is “fact”), the term “males” in reference to the individuals in question is both legally precise and scientifically accurate. As for being “callous” and “hurtful,” the only people suggesting that it’s an insult to be male are gender activists themselves.
The Department of Justice put it well last month when it issued its statement on the Connecticut case. “In our pluralistic society we generally try to accommodate how individuals desire to live their lives up to the point where those desires impinge on the other people’s rights,” said Attorney General William Barr  “Allowing biological males to compete in all-female sports deprives women of the opportunity to participate fully and fairly in sports and is fundamentally unfair to female athletes.” Yes, of course, there are all sorts of social situations in which we avoid the plain truth to protect other peoples’ feelings (“No, I can’t tell that you’ve put on weight,” “This fruitcake is delicious”). And in interpersonal and social contexts many people, myself included, don’t mind calling people of good faith what they wish to be called. But in a court of law — as in a public debate — forbidding precise terminology is a tragically naïve concession to make. In making it, one sacrifices arguments as well as principles.
Throughout this country, in the media and in government, the pusillanimity of those who accept the reality of biological sex has proven disastrous, facilitating a monstrous abuse of language, the establishment of an orthodoxy that very few people — observing the facts objectively — could agree with. Now there’s the threat that this dogma will also carry the force of law. There is something comically, albeit tragically, absurd in all this — that in the drama of Biological Sex v. Gender Identity, the restoration of sanity now depends, in part, on three straight-talking teen girls.

Keep it up, you fucking lunatics.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty7/17/2020, 9:03 am

Op-Ed: Women Can’t Play Trans Women Roles But Trans Women Are Women But [FATAL SYSTEM ERROR! SHUTTING DOWN!]
July 15th, 2020

Halle Berry recently apologized for considering playing the part of a transgender man. Under literally any other circumstances, a progressive feminist like myself would applaud the bravery of a woman taking over a man’s job. However, we’re talking about a transgender man, so it’s different.
Under previous gender paradigms, it might be considered a sign of progress for a woman to take over a space that would otherwise belong to a man. However, science has now shown that trans individuals can make up whatever they want whenever they want at all times, and if you question it, you’re a bigot. Obviously, I’m not a bigot, so I don’t question it.
[Success! Input received for signal: “virtue”]
I’m all for toppling the patriarchy, unless that patriarchy is made up of transgender men. Then it’s good. It’s normal. It’s okay. I’m okay with it. Totally fine.
[WARNING: Internal conflict identified. May cause errors.]
But this is no isolated incident. Sadly, it is indicative of a larger problem, of cisgendered actors feeling entitled to play transgender roles. As we know, actors should only ever play roles that 100% accurately reflect who they are in real life. Therefore, if a female actor wants to play a transgender woman, that would be inherently problematic, because the woman actor is not a transgender woman.
[ERROR: Input does not match previous program parameters. Please correct!]
Uh, t̷h̵a̸t̸ is to say, of course, that  ̴t̷h̸e̸r̸e̵ is no r̷e̷a̶l  ̸d̵i̶f̵f̴e̷r̵e̴nc̴e̸e between a cisgender woman and a transgender woman! Gender is a social c̴̤̎ò̸͉n̵̥̆s̷͈͐t̸̤̅r̴͇̚ù̸̺c̶̫͝ṫ̴͓, and a transgender woman is just as much a woman as any r̶̡̀e̵̘͒ã̵̱ļ̸̆ ̶͑͜w̶̟̕ó̷̢m̵͖͛a̴̡̛n̷͍̚, but a real woman still shouldn’t ̶̝̾p̶̦̉l̸̜̑å̴̲y̴̩̑ ̵̥̔ä̶͎ ̶̜͐t̸̛̬r̶̲͋a̶͙̔n̴͇̅s̵̻̓g̷͖̾e̸͕̊ṋ̶̔d̷̮̈ȇ̴͚ṙ̴̦ ̷̠̈w̷͖͐o̸̪̿ḿ̸̺ḁ̴͑n̵̝̽ ̴̪͊e̴̪̓v̵̮͑e̶̥̿n̶̼̑ ̴̍ͅt̷̜͌h̷̛̪o̷͓̕u̷͚͆g̷̻͠h̸̠͘ a transgender woman si aå̶̛̠͖̓ ̵̫̪̦͑͒̄̉͘͝r̸͈̋̀̓̆̅͊ȩ̷͖̫̓͂̿́̕a̶̠̽̈́͘l̷̮̟̞̼͙̬̔ ̴̢̏̊̄w̵̡̪͉̮̿̏o̴̮̍͂͌m̴̢̡̙̦̣͕̋̍͗̾ä̵͉̘̲̗́̄͗̃n̶̻̭̯̍͒̄͘ ̷̨̢̹̲̲̜̒͛̆͐͝b̴̝̈́̾͠ë̵̯̈͑́̽c̷̩͍͛̃̊a̴̯̍̓̾u̶̞͂̌̂͋͑͘s̴̝̫̜̗͓̒͂̈́̏ȩ̷͉1111111111111
[FATAL SYSTEM ERROR: SHUTTING DOWN!]
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty10/27/2021, 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty9/19/2022, 1:11 am

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/potty_training_the_transgender_movement_wants_to_change_your_bathroom_habits.html

September 18, 2022
Potty training: The transgender movement wants to change your bathroom habits

By Andrea Widburg

I was confused when I saw that male attendees at the American Political Science Association’s conference were asked to refrain from using urinals out of respect for others. Huh? It wasn’t until I saw an article explaining that this is all about deference to so-called “transgender men,” that I realized that transgenderism is dragging America deeper and deeper into the pit of insanity.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transgender bathroom use
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: