Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holder the Race-Hustler

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/5/2012, 5:16 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Really now, "great value"?
It's not a "great value" to me or anybody that I know.
I know many people who are average law-abiding citizens, including many gun owners and do not know of ONE, not one, that carries a gun.
[b]Then we apparently hold different values.
You and your acquaintances obviously have the right to not carry a gun, if you so choose. If you, and they, feel that there is no value in carrying a gun then, by all means, don’t.
edge540 wrote:

Just curious, do you carry a concealed weapon?
Quote :
Quite often.

And you wonder why I think you're a gun nut? Rolling Eyes

You feel that someone who avails himself of a constitutional right is a "nut"?
That explains a whole lot about you.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 10:01 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Really now, "great value"?
It's not a "great value" to me or anybody that I know.
I know many people who are average law-abiding citizens, including many gun owners and do not know of ONE, not one, that carries a gun.
Then we apparently hold different values.
You and your acquaintances obviously have the right to not carry a gun, if you so choose. If you, and they, feel that there is no value in carrying a gun then, by all means, don’t.
That's right, the majority of normal, average law-abiding citizens like myself hold different values and therefore do not feel the need to carry a gun.

edge540 wrote:

Just curious, do you carry a concealed weapon?
happy jack wrote:
Quite often.
Interesting.
Care to give us an example(s) of when and why you quite often carry a concealed weapon?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 10:50 am

edge540 wrote:

Care to give us an example(s) of when …. you quite often carry a concealed weapon?

Most of the time.

edge540 wrote:
Care to give us an example(s) of …. why you quite often carry a concealed weapon?[

Why not?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 10:58 am

So do you put on a real neat lookin cowboy hat and boots when you go out most of the time?

Quote :
Why Not?

Because I'm not mentally ill, paranoid, an irrational idiot and or delusional.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 6:44 pm

edge540 wrote:
So do you put on a real neat lookin cowboy hat and boots when you go out most of the time?

No, there are no cowboy hats or boots involved, but if you feel the need to engage in that fantasy about me in order to satisfy your inner Village People urges, then have at it.
There is a reason that it is called ‘concealed carry’. This might help:

con•ceal (kn-sl)
tr.v. con•cealed, con•ceal•ing, con•ceals
To keep from being seen, found, observed, or discovered; hide. See Synonyms at hide1.

edge540 wrote:

Because I'm not mentally ill, paranoid, an irrational idiot and or delusional.

All that because someone chooses to exercise a constitutional right?
Interesting.
And revelatory.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 7:22 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

No, there are no cowboy hats or boots involved, but if you feel the need to engage in that fantasy about me in order to satisfy your inner Village People urges, then have at it.
I was not thinking about 'Village People urges" however it's quite interesting that YOU brought it up. So if you are not pretending to be the Lone Ranger, who are you pretending to be with your 'concealed carry,’ Dirty Harry?
Quote :
All that because someone chooses to exercise a constitutional right?
Interesting.
What's even more interesting and fascinating is why someone feels the need to carry a gun when they go to a ball game, supermarket, Menards, Chili's or Walmart...or anywhere.

Actually, I think there might be something seriously wrong with such a person.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 7:47 pm

edge540 wrote:
I was not thinking about 'Village People urges"
Relax, edge - it's 2012.
No more shame in having those feelings.
Hell, a few weeks ago, even POTUS admitted he's got your back.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 8:06 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I was not thinking about 'Village People urges" however it's quite interesting that YOU brought it up.
Careful Edge,He might start posting pictures from his vast gay pride parade library. lol!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty6/6/2012, 8:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
By its very nature, absentee voting is quite open to shenanigans. But, it’s also an option quite necessary to the voting process. Weighing the possibility of potential fraud against the possibility of a soldier, or even a traveling salesman, not being allowed to vote due to being out of his district, I would have to come down on the side of allowing absentee voting, even though verifying the identity of the actual voter is pretty much impossible. Nothing is perfect, and sometimes you have to suck it up and take the bad with the good.

How predictable. I do the same thing you do - weight the possibility of fraud vs a citizen not being allowed to vote due to new and unnecessary rules and limitations. And I, too, have no problem taking the bad with the good in either case for one glaringly important reason - voter fraud doesn't exist.

But I have to wonder now how silent you would be if the government arbitrarily set up a bunch of new rules for our soldiers voting - ended absentee ballots, required new identification procedures that cost not only time but money, limited by their availability between missions, especially if it disproportionately affected Republican soldiers. All to protect ourselves from demonstrably nonexistent "voter fraud". Somehow I doubt you'd be very silent at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   Holder the Race-Hustler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holder the Race-Hustler
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3