Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Holder the Race-Hustler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/1/2012, 11:15 am

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Seeing as how you brought up guns in this thread ….
For decades, those attempting to avail themselves of the constitutionally guaranteed protections of our 2nd Amendment have been forced to jump through hoop after new requirement after hoop after new requirement after over...waaa, waaa, waaa
What a load of crap.


When you obtain your license to legally carry a concealed weapon in Illinois, get back to me and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/1/2012, 1:19 pm

Since my brain is not located below my belt, I have no need or desire to obtain a license to legally carry a concealed weapon in Illinios.


There is now limited concealed carry in Illinois if you have a valid Firearm Owners ID Card.
http://www.concealcarry.org/illinois-carry/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/1/2012, 1:48 pm

edge540 wrote:
Since my brain is not located below my belt, I have no need or desire to obtain a license to legally carry a concealed weapon in Illinios.


There is now limited concealed carry in Illinois if you have a valid Firearm Owners ID Card.
http://www.concealcarry.org/illinois-carry/
Regardless of where your brain is located, you, as a private citizen, could not obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon in Illinois even if you wanted to, because no such provision exists.
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/1/2012, 2:10 pm

Yes I know but since I'm also not mentally ill, paranoid, an irrational idiot and not delusional, I _really_don't care.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/1/2012, 2:55 pm

edge540 wrote:
Yes I know but since I'm also not mentally ill, paranoid, an irrational idiot and not delusional, I _really_don't care.

Wow.
Spare meds, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/1/2012, 3:24 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Since my brain is not located below my belt, I have no need or desire to obtain a license to legally carry a concealed weapon in Illinios.


There is now limited concealed carry in Illinois if you have a valid Firearm Owners ID Card.
http://www.concealcarry.org/illinois-carry/
[b]Regardless of where your brain is located, you, as a private citizen, could not obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon in Illinois even if you wanted to, because no such provision exists.
As long as it keeps gun nuts like you and George Zimmerman at bay I'm fine with it.

Back on topic.....Heretic asked you a question.
Quote :
And speaking of, from your arguments given so far, we can gather you're fully and adamantly opposed to absentee ballots then? In most cases there's no photo ID required and in every case no guarantee that the individual filling it out is who they're supposed to be. Assuming, of course, this is an honest concern about the accuracy of the voting process, and not the usual partisan bullshit we've come to expect from you... I haven't lost faith quite yet; I'm still holding out for the former.
Any plans to answer it or are you just going to try to keep steering the discussion off-topic?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 1:21 am

Heretic wrote:
And speaking of, from your arguments given so far, we can gather you're fully and adamantly opposed to absentee ballots then? In most cases there's no photo ID required and in every case no guarantee that the individual filling it out is who they're supposed to be. Assuming, of course, this is an honest concern about the accuracy of the voting process, and not the usual partisan bullshit we've come to expect from you... I haven't lost faith quite yet; I'm still holding out for the former.


Fair enough question.
By its very nature, absentee voting is quite open to shenanigans. But, it’s also an option quite necessary to the voting process. Weighing the possibility of potential fraud against the possibility of a soldier, or even a traveling salesman, not being allowed to vote due to being out of his district, I would have to come down on the side of allowing absentee voting, even though verifying the identity of the actual voter is pretty much impossible. Nothing is perfect, and sometimes you have to suck it up and take the bad with the good.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 4:59 am

Artie60438 wrote:
As long as it keeps gun nuts like you and George Zimmerman at bay I'm fine with it.

Why do you consider me to be a "gun nut"?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 9:47 am

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 5:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Since my brain is not located below my belt, I have no need or desire to obtain a license to legally carry a concealed weapon in Illinios.


There is now limited concealed carry in Illinois if you have a valid Firearm Owners ID Card.
http://www.concealcarry.org/illinois-carry/
[b]Regardless of where your brain is located, you, as a private citizen, could not obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon in Illinois even if you wanted to, because no such provision exists.
As long as it keeps gun nuts like you and George Zimmerman at bay I'm fine with it.


Yes, it's a good thing that Illinois has laws to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. Otherwise, there might be real trouble.



http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-03/news/ct-perspec-0603-violence-20120603_1_gang-violence-chicago-river

Chicago more dangerous than Baghdad?

June 03, 2012|By Gerald D. Skoning

Ten people were killed and 42 others were wounded in shootings over the Memorial Day weekend. In Baghdad? Basra? Kabul? Kandahar?
No, right here in Chicago. Over the holiday weekend, our city was like a Wild West shooting gallery, with blood flowing in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 6:39 pm

happy jack wrote:

Yes, it's a good thing that Illinois has laws to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. Otherwise, there might be real trouble.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-03/news/ct-perspec-0603-violence-20120603_1_gang-violence-chicago-river

Chicago more dangerous than Baghdad?

June 03, 2012|By Gerald D. Skoning

Ten people were killed and 42 others were wounded in shootings over the Memorial Day weekend. In Baghdad? Basra? Kabul? Kandahar?
No, right here in Chicago. Over the holiday weekend, our city was like a Wild West shooting gallery, with blood flowing in the streets.
So your answer to the gang violence in Chicago is to arm everyone? Rolling Eyes How's the conceal carry and easy access to guns in Indiana working out in Gary,In?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 8:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Yes, it's a good thing that Illinois has laws to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. Otherwise, there might be real trouble.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-03/news/ct-perspec-0603-violence-20120603_1_gang-violence-chicago-river

Chicago more dangerous than Baghdad?

June 03, 2012|By Gerald D. Skoning

Ten people were killed and 42 others were wounded in shootings over the Memorial Day weekend. In Baghdad? Basra? Kabul? Kandahar?
No, right here in Chicago. Over the holiday weekend, our city was like a Wild West shooting gallery, with blood flowing in the streets.
So your answer to the gang violence in Chicago is to arm everyone? Rolling Eyes How's the conceal carry and easy access to guns in Indiana working out in Gary,In?

Nope.
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
As to Gary?
Gary is a shithole and will remain so no matter what types of laws are passed.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 9:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Yes, it's a good thing that Illinois has laws to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. Otherwise, there might be real trouble.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-03/news/ct-perspec-0603-violence-20120603_1_gang-violence-chicago-river

Chicago more dangerous than Baghdad?

June 03, 2012|By Gerald D. Skoning

Ten people were killed and 42 others were wounded in shootings over the Memorial Day weekend. In Baghdad? Basra? Kabul? Kandahar?
No, right here in Chicago. Over the holiday weekend, our city was like a Wild West shooting gallery, with blood flowing in the streets.
So your answer to the gang violence in Chicago is to arm everyone? Rolling Eyes How's the conceal carry and easy access to guns in Indiana working out in Gary,In?
Nope.
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
Wow!Looks like you stepped in it again. Shocked Forget to actually read and comprehend what you posted? Laughing Where in the OP-Ed you posted does it claim that if private citizens were able to carry guns the violence problem would be solved? :bball:
Quote :
As to Gary?
Gary is a shithole and will remain so no matter what types of laws are passed.
HaHaHa. So obviously conceal/carry is really of no value. Thanks for playing! cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 10:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Wow!Looks like you stepped in it again. Shocked Forget to actually read and comprehend what you posted? Laughing Where in the OP-Ed you posted does it claim that if private citizens were able to carry guns the violence problem would be solved? :bball:
:

Stepped in what again?
WTF are you yapping about now?





happy jack wrote:

Quote :
As to Gary?
Gary is a shithole and will remain so no matter what types of laws are passed.
HaHaHa. So obviously conceal/carry is really of no value. Thanks for playing! cheers

No, the right to legally carry a concealed weapon is of great value to the average law-abiding citizen. Unfortunately, the laws just do not do much good when animals in a zoo are intent on killing each other off.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/4/2012, 10:58 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Yes, it's a good thing that Illinois has laws to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens. Otherwise, there might be real trouble.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-06-03/news/ct-perspec-0603-violence-20120603_1_gang-violence-chicago-river

Chicago more dangerous than Baghdad?

June 03, 2012|By Gerald D. Skoning

Ten people were killed and 42 others were wounded in shootings over the Memorial Day weekend. In Baghdad? Basra? Kabul? Kandahar?
No, right here in Chicago. Over the holiday weekend, our city was like a Wild West shooting gallery, with blood flowing in the streets.
So your answer to the gang violence in Chicago is to arm everyone? Rolling Eyes How's the conceal carry and easy access to guns in Indiana working out in Gary,In?
Nope.
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
Wow!Looks like you stepped in it again. Shocked Forget to actually read and comprehend what you posted? Laughing Where in the OP-Ed you posted does it claim that if private citizens were able to carry guns the violence problem would be solved? :bball:
happy jack wrote:

[b]Stepped in what again?
WTF are you yapping about now?
Answer the question,troll or do you prefer to make an even bigger idiot out of yourself tonight?
happy jack wrote:

As to Gary?
Gary is a shithole and will remain so no matter what types of laws are passed.
HaHaHa. So obviously conceal/carry is really of no value. Thanks for playing! cheers
happy jack wrote:

No, the right to legally carry a concealed weapon is of great value to the average law-abiding citizen. Unfortunately, the laws just do not do much good when animals in a zoo are intent on killing each other off.
So now you're claiming there are no law abiding citizens in Gary? Everyone in Gary is an "animal in the zoo" according to you? Keep digging that hole deeper. The longer this goes on the more you amuse me. lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 1:31 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Answer the question,troll or do you prefer to make an even bigger idiot out of yourself tonight?
I'll ask once again – WTF are you yapping about?



Artie60438 wrote:
HaHaHa. So obviously conceal/carry is really of no value. Thanks for playing! cheers
No, the right to legally carry a concealed weapon is of great value to the average law-abiding citizen.




Artie60438 wrote:
So now you're claiming there are no law abiding citizens in Gary? Everyone in Gary is an "animal in the zoo" according to you?
Of course there are law-abiding citizens in Gary. They are the ones who are not shooting each other.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 9:00 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Answer the question,troll or do you prefer to make an even bigger idiot out of yourself tonight?
[b]I'll ask once again – WTF are you yapping about?
Are you trying to clinch the title of Official WereFree Village Idiot? If so,you're doing a heckuva job,Senor Pinata. cheers

Artie60438 wrote:
HaHaHa. So obviously conceal/carry is really of no value. Thanks for playing! cheers
[b]No, the right to legally carry a concealed weapon is of great value to the average law-abiding citizen.[/quote] HaHaHa. Yeah,Ask your hero George Zimmerman how well that's working out for him. Laughing

Artie60438 wrote:
So now you're claiming there are no law abiding citizens in Gary? Everyone in Gary is an "animal in the zoo" according to you?
[b]Of course there are law-abiding citizens in Gary. They are the ones who are not shooting each other.[/quote] You still have not proven that conceal/carry is of any benefit
 to the area.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 9:08 am

Artie60438 wrote:
You still have not proven that conceal/carry is of any benefit
 to the area.
Not quite sure why you feel that that is up to me to prove.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 9:21 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
You still have not proven that conceal/carry is of any benefit
 to the area.
[b]Not quite sure why you feel that that is up to me to prove.
Short-term memory problems again? You
Quote :
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
You still have not posted one shred of evidence to back up your claim. :bball:
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 9:33 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
You still have not proven that conceal/carry is of any benefit
 to the area.
[b]Not quite sure why you feel that that is up to me to prove.
Short-term memory problems again? You
Quote :
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
You still have not posted one shred of evidence to back up your claim. :bball:
Private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, and Chicago has plenty of gun violence. Those are two indisputable facts.
I'm not quite sure what you want me to prove.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 10:18 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Short-term memory problems again? You
Quote :
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
You still have not posted one shred of evidence to back up your claim. :bball:
Private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, and Chicago has plenty of gun violence. Those are two indisputable facts.
Indiana citizens ARE allowed to carry guns yet there is still plenty of gun violence in Gary and other areas of NWI. That is an indisputable fact!
Quote :
I'm not quite sure what you want me to prove.
You made a statement and like always,I proved that you're wrong Razz
Game Over. Elapsed time wasted arguing with troll:Way Too Much sigh Sleep
Back to top Go down
edge540

avatar

Posts : 1166

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 10:50 am

happy jack wrote:
No, the right to legally carry a concealed weapon is of great value to the average law-abiding citizen.
Really now, "great value"?
It's not a "great value" to me or anybody that I know.
I know many people who are average law-abiding citizens, including many gun owners and do not know of ONE, not one, that carries a gun.
Oh wait, the police chief lives a few doors down so he would be the only person I know of that might carry a gun, but that's it.

Just curious, do you carry a concealed weapon?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 4:35 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Short-term memory problems again? You
Quote :
Posted the article to show that just because private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, the violence problem has not been solved.
You still have not posted one shred of evidence to back up your claim. :bball:
Private citizens are not allowed to carry guns in Chicago, and Chicago has plenty of gun violence. Those are two indisputable facts.
Indiana citizens ARE allowed to carry guns yet there is still plenty of gun violence in Gary and other areas of NWI. That is an indisputable fact!
Quote :
I'm not quite sure what you want me to prove.
You made a statement and like always,I proved that you're wrong Razz
Game Over. Elapsed time wasted arguing with troll:Way Too Much sigh Sleep
I must have missed something - which specific statement of mine have you proven wrong?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 4:50 pm

edge540 wrote:
Really now, "great value"?
It's not a "great value" to me or anybody that I know.
I know many people who are average law-abiding citizens, including many gun owners and do not know of ONE, not one, that carries a gun.
Then we apparently hold different values.
You and your acquaintances obviously have the right to not carry a gun, if you so choose. If you, and they, feel that there is no value in carrying a gun then, by all means, don’t.




edge540 wrote:

Just curious, do you carry a concealed weapon?
Quite often.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   6/5/2012, 5:02 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
edge540 wrote:
Really now, "great value"?
It's not a "great value" to me or anybody that I know.
I know many people who are average law-abiding citizens, including many gun owners and do not know of ONE, not one, that carries a gun.
[b]Then we apparently hold different values.
You and your acquaintances obviously have the right to not carry a gun, if you so choose. If you, and they, feel that there is no value in carrying a gun then, by all means, don’t.
edge540 wrote:

Just curious, do you carry a concealed weapon?
Quote :
Quite often.

And you wonder why I think you're a gun nut? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Holder the Race-Hustler   

Back to top Go down
 
Holder the Race-Hustler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: