Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republicans War on Women

Go down 
+7
edge540
KarenT
UrRight
sparks
WhitingLib
Heretic
Artie60438
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:08 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
No, it's not. But without it, what is there to investigate?

Her very public allegations. Do you not know? Have you not heard of Ford before today?

Because, again, her testimony before the committee is not required for an investigation.

Sent from Topic'it App

So, let's assume that you are the investigator.
Where would you start?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:10 pm

Heretic wrote:
 But at least we finally agree that all your blathering about transgender bathroom use was complete and utter bullshit. Progress.

And at least we finally agree that you have no sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
Where would you start?

Where would you?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:22 pm

happy jack wrote:

False..
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:25 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Where would you start?

Where would you?

No idea.
That's the problem - everyone is calling for an investigation, but no one seems to know what to investigate.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:30 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

False..

Really does not go a long way toward mitigating the absence of your sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 4:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
That's the problem - everyone is calling for an investigation, but no one seems to know what to investigate.

Completely false. There's more than enough public statements, affidavits, and named individuals to at least start with interviews.

Stop being so deliberately obtuse.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 5:04 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Completely false. There's more than enough public statements, affidavits, and named individuals to at least start with interviews.

Stop being so deliberately obtuse.

Well, then - seeing as how I am not a trained investigator, and have never claimed to be one - where, and with whom, do you, as the crack investigator, begin?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 5:34 pm

See above.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 5:40 pm

Heretic wrote:
See above.

Sent from Topic'it App

Whose public statements?
Whose affidavits?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 5:58 pm

Google it if you're unaware.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 6:46 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
hu·mor

(h)yo͞omər

NOUN
the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech.
"his tales are full of humor"
synonyms: comical aspect · comic side · funny side · comedy · funniness · hilarity

Exactly. The best humor and satire is always grounded in truth. That's why it failed to land.  It's why Fox's attempt at a Daily Show failed. Poe's Law doesn't make your attempts at comedy any easier, either.

But at least we finally agree that all your blathering about transgender bathroom use was complete and utter bullshit. Progress.
Good find,Heretic Very Happy
Now please join me in a moment of silence. Laughing
Transgender bathroom use
Born Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 am
Died Wednesday Sept 26 3:52PM
Death attributed to Happy Jack once again stepping on a rake
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 8:16 pm

Heretic wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Well, then - I am, apparently, unaware.
And you are, apparently, unable to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 8:24 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Oh, I think that Heretic is able to answer... the plain fact is that it's incredible that you are seemingly unaware of what's been going on... you can't expect to be brought up to date on everything, jack. How can you not know about the affidavits? Have you been following this story or not?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 8:33 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Oh, I think that Heretic is able to answer...

Then why hasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 8:40 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Oh, I think that Heretic is able to answer...

Then why hasn't he?

He did. He told you to google it. Give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/26/2018, 10:09 pm

Maybe this will help you, jack.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 4:28 am

Heretic wrote:
Maybe this will help you, jack.

Sent from Topic'it App

I fail to see how using Google would give me an answer to the questions I asked of you, directly.
Where would you, as the investigator begin?
With whose public statements and affidavits would you begin your investigation?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 7:31 am

I'd put the names of all named individuals in a hat and pick at random and start there.

Or maybe I'd line them up shortest to tallest. Or maybe by age. Or maybe by how they rate their attitudes towards cats on a scale of 1 to 100, and go highest to lowest.

Does that help? You clearly have a point to make, so why don't you just say it already instead of wasting time on irrelevant questions.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 7:47 am

Heretic wrote:
I'd put the names of all named individuals in a hat and pick at random and start there.

Or maybe I'd line them up shortest to tallest. Or maybe by age. Or maybe by how they rate their attitudes towards cats on a scale of 1 to 100, and go highest to lowest.

Does that help?  You clearly have a point to make, so why don't you just say it already instead of wasting time on irrelevant questions.

No, I actually had no further point to make - just axed a question concerning how you yourself would prioritize the investigation.
If you don't want to answer, just say so.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 9:01 am

I did answer.  You haven't explained why it matters.

And you're not an investigator, remember?  For all you know, one of those could have been dead on.

Last edited by Heretic on 9/27/2018, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 9:06 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Transgender bathroom use
Born Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 am
Died Wednesday Sept 26 3:52PM
Death attributed to Happy Jack once again stepping on a rake

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 10:26 am

Heretic wrote:

And you're not an investigator, remember?  For all you know, one of those could have been dead on.

My.
You are certainly putting an unusual amount of energy into avoiding this question.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 10:32 am

I wrote:

My answer is still there.  Everyone can see it.  Continue to ignore it at your leisure.

happy wrote:
I actually had no further point to make...

...which means any answer I give is completely dispensable.  But yet here you are, ignoring it and asking for me to provide another answer to a question you admit had no point.  Why is that? Suspect

Last edited by Heretic on 9/27/2018, 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty9/27/2018, 10:54 am

Heretic wrote:

Does that help?  You clearly have a point to make, so why don't you just say it already instead of wasting time on irrelevant questions.

Well, if you consider this to be your answer, I guess I'll just have to accept it.

Heretic wrote:

Perhaps you can tell me why it matters, in light of the fact that you axed me the same question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Republicans War on Women
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next