Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Republicans War on Women

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/4/2018, 4:30 pm

Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof Whines Again wrote:
   Btw,I'm still waiting for you to back up your false accusation that I called Scorpion a liar.
http://nofree.forumotion.com/post?p=56067&mode=quote
bounce cyclops
happy jack wrote:

Nothing for me to back up - it's right there in your own words.
I would think you would leap at the opportunity to show us the actual quote you allege and avoid looking like a damn liar that just makes shit up. Looks like you lose again,liar cyclops

Look - if can't even manage to read and comprehend your own words, then I don't think I'll be able to help you any further.
Still can't find the words I never said? How sad you poor lying troll.

Sleep

Yes, I can find them, as I have demonstrated several times prior, and once again, below.
Any honest person (which you are not) and any normal person (which you are not) and any sane person (which you are not) would read the highlighted portion below and immediately draw the same conclusion that I did: that you implied that Scorpion is a serial liar.
Hell, I'll bet even Scorpion would side with me on this if he wasn't busy pouting over my refusal to accept as Gospel his narrative of the Kavanagh debacle.



Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:
   I believe you probably did vote for Cruz in the primary but I have no doubt you voted for Trump in the general.

I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.

Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.

I don't consider Scorpion to be any type of liar, much less a serial liar (and you should probably stop implying that he is, lest he smack his annoying little puppy with the rolled up newspaper again).
Excuse me,Sparkles,but where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? You poor thing...I've been living rent free for so long in your empty head that you can't even think straight. How sad Sad


Pay attention: read the highlighted portions of your post, and explain to me what you meant.
You made the allegation,Sparkles. You explain it. Where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? Simple reading comprehension too difficult for you?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/4/2018, 6:20 pm



Seriously, guys... Chill!

Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/4/2018, 7:26 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Seriously, guys... Chill!

I'll do you one better. I'm out of here. I'm of sick wasting my time on the house troll. Much as I enjoy making a fool out of him there is no real audience like there was on the Times board and there never will be. He's dishonest,lazy,and a lightweight simpleton troll.

Bye cyclops
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/4/2018, 8:13 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Seriously, guys... Chill!

I'll do you one better. I'm out of here. I'm of sick wasting my time on the house troll. Much as I enjoy making a fool out of him there is no real audience like there was on the Times board and there never will be. He's dishonest,lazy,and a lightweight simpleton troll.

Bye cyclops

Awwww, Boof - don't be such a sore loser!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/4/2018, 8:20 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amy-schumer-emily-ratajkowski-arrested-supreme-court-no-kavanaugh-protest-213927424.html

Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski were detained at a Capitol Hill 'No Kavanaugh' protest


I am always awed by the sheer bravery of the Left.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 9:39 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Seriously, guys... Chill!

I'll do you one better. I'm out of here. I'm of sick wasting my time on the house troll. Much as I enjoy making a fool out of him there is no real audience like there was on the Times board and there never will be. He's dishonest,lazy,and a lightweight simpleton troll.

Bye cyclops

That's really unfortunate.  I feel that I should take a moment here and wish Artie the best.  I really hope that he reconsiders because he often posts articles that I wouldn't otherwise see, or more importantly, articles that I haven't seen yet, like breaking news.  I always appreciate it when someone alerts me to a breaking story.  I'll miss that.

OK. I'll take one shot at trying to give you my take on this whole mess, and then I'm back to regular posting...

Jack wrote:
I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.

The reference to "serial liar" in this case is obviously Artie, not me.

Artie wrote:
Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.

Jack wrote:
I don't consider Scorpion to be any type of liar, much less a serial liar (and you should probably stop implying that he is..)

Somehow, Jack interprets Artie's statement as "implying" that Scorpion is a liar.  I honestly have no frickin' idea how Jack came to that conclusion, none at all.  Although I am also baffled at what Artie meant by his statement, I have always known that it had nothing to do with me... I'm pretty sure it was just an obscurely articulated swipe at Jack  But honestly, I never cared about any part of this exchange, at all.

Sorry if I offended anyone with the illustration and video that I put up...  It was just meant to be lighthearted.

BTW - Doesn't anyone like the video I posted?  WTF?


Last edited by Scorpion on 10/5/2018, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 9:51 pm

Heretic wrote:

Yeah. I was hoping that this might have an impact on the republican lemmings, but apparently not...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 9:51 pm

Scorpion wrote:
BTW - Doesn't anyone like the video I posted?  WTF?

It was... alright.  But I may be a poor judge.  I set the bar for my Nirvana covers impossibly high. Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 10:04 pm

Heretic wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
BTW - Doesn't anyone like the video I posted?  WTF?

It was... alright.  But I may be a poor judge.  I set the bar for Nirvana covers impossibly high. Wink

Yeah, it's really more of a totally disrespectful "reimagining" than a cover. Sometimes, I'm just really into trance and house music... Man, I hope Artie didn't leave because he thought I was dissing Nirvana...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 10:12 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Man, I hope Artie didn't leave because he thought I was dissing Nirvana...  

Laughing

Random share. One of my faves:
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/5/2018, 10:43 pm

Thanks! I confess that I have a thing for chick singers....


Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 12:10 am

Shit.  That's a great track.  I've known of deadmau5, but I don't think I've ever actually heard any of his stuff before.  A buddy of mine really got into trance and techno after we got out of college, early 2000's.  Everything I know was kind of filtered through him; he'd always send me his favorite stuff - Hybrid, Oakenfold, Tiesto, Sasha.  Spent a lot of time listening to di.fm and soma.fm.

So I'm right there with you, female vocals FTW.  That track is awesome. I'm sure there's an audiologist out there somewhere that can explain it why female vocals work so well, but damn, does it ever.  







I'm going to have to dig out some old CD's.  A very needed distraction.  A reminder of better times.

I've worked with a several dozen rape victims in my near 20 year career, ages ranging from 12 to 18.  I'm definitely not looking forward to doing so for another 20.  In exactly zero cases has one of them said, "I should've had my rapist's baby" or "At least he could've put one in me."  Gifts from God and all.  Something to at least make at lifetime of trauma worth it.  

Republicans like happy, who've never dealt with such trauma and certainly don't offer to help those that do, and who falsely believe all pregnancies end cheaply with complication free healthy, giggling babies and still breathing mothers, will be true fucking heroes for forcing it on tomorrow's victims.  Even if it kills 'em.  Ya know... for the children.  Laughing pale Sad

FML.  Lemme turn the music up a bit and grab another drink...


Last edited by Heretic on 10/6/2018, 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 12:13 am

Also, fuck Susan Collins.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 12:27 am

And in case happy forgot, I wrote:
happy jack wrote:
.... and so we must move the goalposts yet again...

It's not moving the goalposts if they don't, ya know...  move.

I wrote:
I'm fine with just one "free reign" investigation Trump promised us.

Just to be clear, is that what you're saying this investigation was?

Never got an answer on that.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 3:24 am

And now for something completely different:
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 2:53 pm

Scorpion wrote:
  I feel that I should take a moment here and wish Artie the best.  I really hope that he reconsiders because he often posts articles that I wouldn't otherwise see, or more importantly, articles that I haven't seen yet, like breaking news.  I always appreciate it when someone alerts me to a breaking story.  I'll miss that.



The Way We Were

Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?
Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 3:45 pm

Scorpion wrote:
 
Jack wrote:
I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.


Artie wrote:
Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.


Let's see how you would respond to the same phrasing on a different topic:

Jack wrote:
I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about how a Muslim would govern the country.


Artie60438 wrote:
Sure could have fooled me, Sparkles. After all, you always worried about how Obama would govern the country.


What would you presume that he was trying to say with that reply?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 4:15 pm

Scorpion wrote:
I was hoping that this might have an impact on the republican lemmings, but apparently not...

Nope. Definitely not.

It's great year not to have kids. Especially daughters.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 4:25 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
 
Jack wrote:
I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.


Artie wrote:
Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.


Let's see how you would respond to the same phrasing on a different topic:

Jack wrote:
I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about how a Muslim would govern the country.


Artie60438 wrote:
Sure could have fooled me, Sparkles. After all, you always worried about how Obama would govern the country.


What would you presume that he was trying to say with that reply?

Now you're trying to turn this tripe into a theoretical?  What part of "I don't get it" and "I don't care" don't you understand?  I'm not going to play 20 questions with you on this.... if you absolutely feel the need to continue, then just explain it... all of it, in your own words.  

If not, that's fine too, because again... I don't fucking care.


Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 6:50 pm

D.C. Circuit sent complaints about Kavanaugh’s testimony to Chief Justice Roberts

Quote :
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. has received more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints in recent weeks against Brett M. Kavanaugh, who was confirmed as a Supreme Court justice Saturday, but has chosen for the time being not to refer them to a judicial panel for investigation.

A judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit — the court on which Kavanaugh serves — passed on to Roberts a string of complaints the court received starting three weeks ago, said four people familiar with the matter.

That judge, Karen LeCraft Henderson, had dismissed other complaints against Kavanaugh as frivolous, but she concluded that some were substantive enough that they should not be handled by Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/6/2018, 7:26 pm

Heretic wrote:
D.C. Circuit sent complaints about Kavanaugh’s testimony to Chief Justice Roberts

Quote :
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. has received more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints in recent weeks against Brett M. Kavanaugh, who was confirmed as a Supreme Court justice Saturday, but has chosen for the time being not to refer them to a judicial panel for investigation.

A judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit — the court on which Kavanaugh serves — passed on to Roberts a string of complaints the court received starting three weeks ago, said four people familiar with the matter.

That judge, Karen LeCraft Henderson, had dismissed other complaints against Kavanaugh as frivolous, but she concluded that some were substantive enough that they should not be handled by Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit.

Yeah. As Drudge likes to say... Developing!


Meanwhile, The GOP has no idea what they've signed up for...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/7/2018, 7:55 am

Scorpion wrote:

Now you're trying to turn this tripe into a theoretical?  What part of "I don't get it" and "I don't care" don't you understand?  I'm not going to play 20 questions with you on this.... if you absolutely feel the need to continue, then just explain it... all of it, in your own words.  

If not, that's fine too, because again... I don't fucking care.

No problem. All you need to do is stop bringing it up.

Scorpion wrote:
 OK. I'll take one shot at trying to give you my take on this whole mess, and then I'm back to regular posting...

Jack wrote:
I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.

The reference to "serial liar" in this case is obviously Artie, not me.

Artie wrote:
Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.

Jack wrote:
I don't consider Scorpion to be any type of liar, much less a serial liar (and you should probably stop implying that he is..)

Somehow, Jack interprets Artie's statement as "implying" that Scorpion is a liar.  I honestly have no frickin' idea how Jack came to that conclusion, none at all.  Although I am also baffled at what Artie meant by his statement, I have always known that it had nothing to do with me... I'm pretty sure it was just an obscurely articulated swipe at Jack  But honestly, I never cared about any part of this exchange, at all.


Simply avoid posts such as the above.
See how easy that was?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/7/2018, 5:42 pm

Heretic wrote:
Shit.  That's a great track.  I've known of deadmau5, but I don't think I've ever actually heard any of his stuff before.  A buddy of mine really got into trance and techno after we got out of college, early 2000's.  Everything I know was kind of filtered through him; he'd always send me his favorite stuff - Hybrid, Oakenfold, Tiesto, Sasha.  

Spent a lot of time listening to di.fm and soma.fm.


Yeah. Me too.  Good times.  Do you remember this?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   10/7/2018, 7:27 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Heretic wrote:
D.C. Circuit sent complaints about Kavanaugh’s testimony to Chief Justice Roberts

Quote :
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. has received more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints in recent weeks against Brett M. Kavanaugh, who was confirmed as a Supreme Court justice Saturday, but has chosen for the time being not to refer them to a judicial panel for investigation.

A judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit — the court on which Kavanaugh serves — passed on to Roberts a string of complaints the court received starting three weeks ago, said four people familiar with the matter.

That judge, Karen LeCraft Henderson, had dismissed other complaints against Kavanaugh as frivolous, but she concluded that some were substantive enough that they should not be handled by Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit.

Yeah. As Drudge likes to say... Developing!


Meanwhile, The GOP has no idea what they've signed up for...



Yes, the sanity and rationality virtually oozes from the pores of these people, does it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   

Back to top Go down
 
Republicans War on Women
Back to top 
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: