Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republicans Don't Like Their Leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Republicans Don't Like Their Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Republicans Don't Like Their Leaders   Republicans Don't Like Their Leaders Empty11/10/2009, 2:04 pm

This comes as no surprise to me. I've been questioning for months and months how a party that has been obliterated in the last 2 elections,still retains their leaders in the same positions.....
Second Poll Finds That Approval For GOP Leaders Has Plummeted — Among Republicans

One thing we’ve been chronicling here is the increasing disillusionment that Republicans are experiencing with their own party’s Congressional leadership, and a new poll today finds that approval for GOP leaders is dropping among Republicans with astonishing speed.

That’s the second poll with such a finding. The other day I flagged a Rasmussen poll finding that Republican leaders John Boehner and Mitch McConnell are viewed favorably by only a minority of GOP voters.

Today a new Pew poll confirms that this isn’t an outlier. Check out these numbers buried in here (click to enlarge):

The approval rating of GOP leaders among Republicans has plummeted 12 points in a month, down from 55% in February to a minority of 43% now. That’s striking.

Not only that, but approval of GOP leaders overall has dropped to 28% overall — the lowest rating for GOP leaders in 12 years of Pew polling.

In fact, approval of Republican congressional leaders has fallen from 34% in February to 28% currently, the lowest rating for GOP leaders in nearly 14 years of Pew Research surveys.
Back to top Go down

Republicans Don't Like Their Leaders
Page 1 of 1