Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR? Empty
PostSubject: Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR?   Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR? Empty9/4/2010, 7:24 pm

Just reading the same old accusations/speculations is so boring, I rarely check in now at theotherboard.com.

If someone ran your cat over, "IT'S THE MAYOR'S FAULT!"

If he honestly answers your questions, and it's not to your likeing, "HE'S A LIAR!"

If he doesn't answer your question that may involve more technical background info within a half hour, "HE'S IGNORING YOU!"

If he doesn't answer your calls, "HE'S SCREENING THEM!"

If he does answer your questions, "HE'S AVOIDING FULL DETAILS" and ignoring FreeTime questions so he can give other listeners a chance to call..."BUT, IT IS TAXPAYERS' MONEY, SO HE SHOULDN'T IGNORE FREE-TIME WHO WOULD TAKE A 24 HOUR SHOT AT ASKING QUESTIONS, DENYING OTHER PEOPLE TO ASK LEGIT QUESTIONS..." SO, "HE IS BLOCKING CALLS ON THE TAXPAYERS' DIME BY ALLOWING OTHER PEOPLE TO CALL IN AND IF THEY DON'T LIKE HIS ANSWERS FROM TEN PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER BOARD...HE IS THIS OR THAT...AND IT IS THEIR MONEY!!!

Why not make an appt. to see him in his office and ask what you need to know?

Why not make an appt. with every other agency you may need questions answered to?

Why be so judgmental when you always say, "I HEARD, MY SOURCES SAID, I SAW SO and SO but not reallly knowing if it is SO AND SO... and as far as the ATMs, get a life.

It's a free enterprise out there...more than you realize...my best friend has worked for one for over 10 years. They are based in Lansing and deal not only in ATMs, but outdated public phones in bad places where needed...and he the owner, doesn't have to leave his house. He in fact is out of the country...he has minions doing the collecting and accounting.

If you think it's a big deal that the mayor doesn't know...I think you are all a little behind the times. HE doesn't need to let YOU know how much HE KNOWS...

He has workers undeneath him doing that...and when you get a ticket, YOU DO KNOW WHAT the fine will be if you are expected in court, and you get a receipt.

Everything is accounted for. You think the mayor is so damn stupid to think he slamming for paybacks on ATMs in a courthouse? How many are chain-ganged...or how many like actually enter court without the cash, knowing full well, how much is needed.

Like Mike said on the other board...ATM is the way to better track the money...and yes, it is foolish to ask for cash only at the cashier place when they ask for cash only. I agree on that part....they should take checks or visa, use the ATM....unless it's a case where bail money is needed...in which every case where "BAIL MONEY" is needed, the criminals wouldn't need it if they hadn't dabbed in criminal activities such as murder, drugs, etc.

The state of IL DMV would only take CHECKS until recently. If you use your bank card other than a check for proof, they charge a little more. Point is, the whole thing is stupid. But at least you got a receipt....What I'm trying to say is when I got my parking and misc. check boxes, dismissed, the translator forgot to get a statement/receipt showing it was dismissed. They called me back, claiming I never was in court...despite my dates, times, tty phone calls, etc. The second time around, I ended up giving them their lousy 25.00 buckaroos, but made damn sure I got confirmation I paid a fine and I WAS in court. Something is wrong in that area, I agree with that.

My belief is to use a check if you really have the money or a money order instead of cash. Use an ATM if your fine is more than you thought. I don't believe in tge cash system. No.

Be responsible and write a check or bring the cash and get a receipt in Hammond at this point, but they do need to convert it to check only or debit cards with a small fee.

I just can't get over how everything is the mayor's fault. Should I blame the mayor for when my house got broken into? It's stupid..

And here is my prediction: He'll win again. Cuz all you people do is blow with the wind...

To JCT, Mattlapp explained that money he didn't misplace - the $27,000 didn't penetrate your brain. Mattlapp logically explained why it was placed where it was,....yet tou still drooble over and over that he illegally placed it somewhere else.

My advice to you: Don't fluck with a lawyer.

The rest of you with projectiles, etc., I suffered far worse...get over it. I hired what I thought was an innocent kid to mow my front lawn only....that just invited his thievery friends over, with an aunt and uncle that knew he stoled and skipped town after numerous trips to the station where the detective "fluffed" me off...* lost thousand of dollars worh of stuff...

I think I was more pizzed off at the cops/detectives than the theif himself.

Did I blame Fee-Time who vowed "revenge" ????? No. I got over it after I hounded the cops/detectives/asked for the chief, brought in serial numbers/asked for the chief...only to be victimized twice...the people moved out by the time the chief harped on the detectives. Move on and get a life.

You can't take a shitz in the woods in rurual areas without everyone knowing it...so move on.

I'd be happy with a pink mark on my tire or a window missed, and did Preacher ever hear of "HOMEOWNERS' INSURANCE"?

I'm just sick of the stupid talk over there how everything is the mayor's fault. How about just shutting your trap and fixing it up yourself after you call the cops?

Or, is that too much to swallow?

There isn't no coincidence in all these cases...I know...you know why? Copycat incidents.

Because I know.Move on.

It is a "PLANNED, COPY-CAT COINCIDENCE". Too good to be true.

Shit happened this past week I learned concering my ex's businesses...I amelled RETARD...but I'm not gonna blame her...or JCMT....sure they may have something to do with it...because I went in depth with the location and type of business...but guess what...my ex is a lawyer and I just learned he knows far more than he wants to tell me. All will come out Tuesday.

Should I blame the few loosers that are on the board that brought on the political battle to save the livelihood? No. Why? Cuz we didn't do anything wrong and WE DO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND IT...and my ex KNOWS.

So shitz happens to everyone. Nice knowing you fruitless a-holes on the other board. Coincidence? Yep, but a planned one. Thanks for playing. It'll all come out next week.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR?   Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR? Empty9/5/2010, 8:16 am

Overall it's been a horrendous week for the trolls and Hammond haters. First you've got the ATM scandal that wasn't,and next they find out that the budget is ready and police & fire will get their full raises.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR?   Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR? Empty9/5/2010, 9:42 am

From what I hear, the Mayor knows the identity of all the trolls on tob. Rumor is the majority of the trolls were employed by the city prior to McDermott becoming Mayor.

I also heard a rumor that one of the trolls is owner of a firm that buys & flips houses. Apparently he is frustrated with Code Enforcement for citing him & having his firm in court every week, costing him too much money in attorney fees.

This pretty much says it all. A bunch of unemployed x employees and a disgruntled investor. Who would have ever guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR?   Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't They Have Too MUCH Time ON Their Hands When IT COMES TO THE MAYOR?
Page 1 of 1