Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago

Go down 
+2
the oracle
UrRight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 9:32 am

I caught it about 8:45 a.m., Fox News Chicago, Mayor McDermott was being interviewed about running for the Senate seat.

If I understood it right, he claimed he will have a bit of a problem exposing himself downstate with two other congressional members vying for the seat.

Guess he'll be on the road a lot.

What will happen if he does win the seat? Who takes over as mayor? What changes will occur?

Just wondering. We already have a bad reputation with the county and downstate Gov's office, so I'm wondering what lies ahead. When is the deadline for annointing whom for the vacant senate seat?

I would think he's against great odds, considering the forerunners have congressional seats. I was under the impression you had to have experience and work your way up. No offense, but to jump from Mayor to Washington vs two Congressmen. What are the odds?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 9:39 am

for those that missed it heres a link.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/politics/hammond-mayor-wants-bayh-seat

i think he did fine but im not so much down with the pat riley look
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 9:55 am

i think he did fine but im not so much down with the pat riley look

I don't understand what you are saying with that quote. Pls explain.

Also, when are you and Mailman going back on air? Why the delay? Or, or you guys gonna quit?

Where have you two been????? Kinda miss Artie translating for me. Heard you two are hilarious together. What's up with that, Oracle?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 10:22 am

Video of today's appearance on FoxChicago

Edited by Admin to remove video which contained embedded spyware
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 11:44 am

He did give Pat Riley a run for his $
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 5:27 pm

That explains why you couldn't get back on the topic....could you not put up a notice notifying posters as to why the topic is "temporarily out of service"? LOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 5:28 pm

BigFan wrote:
He did give Pat Riley a run for his $

What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 6:42 pm

I'm assuming hair style?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 7:57 pm

KarenT wrote:
I'm assuming hair style?

LOL, Karen...really...he does have that Elvis look...think he's competing with Blago in ratings?

What makes me laugh is, someday these guys are gonna go grey, then bald.

Then again, thry can dye their hair, but not a bald head. I should take before and after shots...maybe make some money off these guys.

Sell them to those infomational programs where you show them bald then show the pix when they really had hair.

Do not attempt to steal my ideas posters..... afro

I'd probably would have to invest in some wigs. What am I thinking?

I'm going to a tropical island and slap men off my face instead of flies.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 8:44 pm

UrRight wrote:

Gonna go and get you a few hotties? I KNEW you were a foxy lady!!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/18/2010, 9:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Video of today's appearance on FoxChicago
In the future, please try to use the video BBCode tags as opposed to using HTML scripts obtained from other sites. Many flash HTML scripts using the OBJECT tag contain embedded spyware, as this flash script contained. I removed the video due to this spyware.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Admin

"BBCode tags"? What are they? I've posted several videos like I did today in the past and this issue never came up. Was it just this video?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/19/2010, 9:28 am

Thanks. I went back and looked at the embed code and did see doubleclick in it. I'll watch for that in the future.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty2/20/2010, 8:40 am

paul87920 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Gonna go and get you a few hotties? I KNEW you were a foxy lady!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dear Cyber-Son: That would be my daughter and what I "looked like back then!"

At my age, I think I meant swat flies, which men are, anyway, at my age. LOL

Who wants left-overs? No thanks.

Who knows where they've been, what they used, and why they were tossed aside in the first place?

Hey, seriously, you should get in touch with her....that guy in CT is looking for a right hand, and he's gay, so you don't have to worry....LOL He's got a boyfriend, but he sure has money! You could take her place, making the calls, arranging his appts. Tell him where his money is going....she does the rest...sets up the imaginary performance, "like the theme, where Britney came down the cage..."

Oh, you're not out of school yet, are ya? Let me know...I'll pm you her facebook/blog, etc.

It's a PR position, but he'll pay for your apt. if you move out there. She only wants to do the tours....you would be communicating with her, and he'll take your word for it. This guy has mansions in Russia, CA, etc. Sounds like I think you're into that - PR., right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago   Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayor McDermott Was on FoxNews/Chicago
Page 1 of 1