Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits.... Empty
PostSubject: This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....   This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits.... Empty1/28/2011, 3:15 pm

FT Posted:

Sparks

Please do PROVE I've told any lies about the mayor.

Any of you amongst the population want to submit them?

Here's one for starters and you guys can pick up from here!

The firechief and the mayor are _________________filll in tghe blank.

Affected the mayor so badly that he couldn't exit church with wife, children in tow, being approached on private, sacred ground...without being thrown those comments to him, which obviously affected his personal life and especially innocent children who attend that school attached to the anchor of the "church".

Had it be me, being the mayor, I would have arrested whomever approached him on that subject, exiting church with his wife and children.

Of course she thought she ran a complete, clean slate defending herself, "I didn't say who!" But later admitted to me she did it to "rile them up!" Thought she was so smart, she posts it in Hammond's forum...so what's a "judge" to thinK?

(I personally would have had her arrested or the person making the remark, sent my kids to a therapist to learn to not take things "personally" and sent the bill to her for starting malicious rumors that would affect my children's well-being!" Followed after a lawsuit with me as a witness, but that would be regarded as "hearsay".

Hinting or making up lies about the mayor having affairs...

Where's your video?

Oh, it's hearsay.

In this free USA, Marissa is not allowed to move her office to Highland, as if she is chain-balled to Hammond?

A woman has to do what a woman has to do and they have every God-given right to do what the hell they want...except you portrayed it as a "marriage/business" derangement.

I'll leave the rest for others to comment on. I know at least 50 thousand others agree on one thing:

You are sick, twisted and PERVERTED!

Was that font size big enough for you to read, or do you need the BMV to verify you need not to drive because you are just as dangerous on the road as a drunk or an overdosed addict.

Half man - shave your hair on your chin & armpits, legs....brush your toothless mouth. Quit putting on the act, "I haven't been feeling good lately" when you get cornered.

Quit one thing for sure...change your "eyeball" icon to the real YOU.

Have someone take a real picture with your REAL EYE.
Ya know...the 57 or 58 year old "crow's feet eye and quit misleading people that you're 25 and so innocent looking.

And, to think you yelled at MY2CentsWorth, from Cal City for stealing "YOUR ICON!" when it was available to anyone that wanted to use it. You thought you owned a public icon anyone wished to use.

Why not post the "real" FT and get over it? Because you want that innocent, young, "icon" that no way, depicts you at all once you meet in person.

I wonder if you knocked the socks off of JCMT when he delivered the computer. That was another lie...you don't leave computers on the porch like Santa Clause.

And you couldn't figure out "snapshots" even months later after everyone explained, yet we are to believe ole'JCMT didn't "set it up and explain to you". That's another lie.

Take a pix of your feet. That'll pass.

If everyone documented every lie you posted, every evil act you performed...it would be bigger than a bible.

Last edited by UrRight on 1/28/2011, 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....   This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits.... Empty1/28/2011, 3:17 pm

Excuse the typos. Gonna get this flucker fixed after Monday.

Got two. One's in the shop...this one goes next.

Nobody can fluck up computers like me!!!!!

My son bought the tablet and refuses to allow me to use it.

Talk about "reversed" roles. I can remember telling him what not to play with.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....   This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits.... Empty1/28/2011, 4:38 pm

UrRight wrote:
FT Posted:

Sparks

Please do PROVE I've told any lies about the mayor.

Any of you amongst the population want to submit them?

Here's one for starters and you guys can pick up from here!

The firechief and the mayor are _________________filll in tghe blank.

Affected the mayor so badly that he couldn't exit church with wife, children in tow, being approached on private, sacred ground...without being thrown those comments to him, which obviously affected his personal life and especially innocent children who attend that school attached to the anchor of the "church".

Had it be me, being the mayor, I would have arrested whomever approached him on that subject, exiting church with his wife and children.

Of course she thought she ran a complete, clean slate defending herself, "I didn't say who!" But later admitted to me she did it to "rile them up!" Thought she was so smart, she posts it in Hammond's forum...so what's a "judge" to thinK?

(I personally would have had her arrested or the person making the remark, sent my kids to a therapist to learn to not take things "personally" and sent the bill to her for starting malicious rumors that would affect my children's well-being!" Followed after a lawsuit with me as a witness, but that would be regarded as "hearsay".

Hinting or making up lies about the mayor having affairs...

Where's your video?

Oh, it's hearsay.

In this free USA, Marissa is not allowed to move her office to Highland, as if she is chain-balled to Hammond?

A woman has to do what a woman has to do and they have every God-given right to do what the hell they want...except you portrayed it as a "marriage/business" derangement.

I'll leave the rest for others to comment on. I know at least 50 thousand others agree on one thing:

You are sick, twisted and PERVERTED!

Was that font size big enough for you to read, or do you need the BMV to verify you need not to drive because you are just as dangerous on the road as a drunk or an overdosed addict.

Half man - shave your hair on your chin & armpits, legs....brush your toothless mouth. Quit putting on the act, "I haven't been feeling good lately" when you get cornered.

Quit one thing for sure...change your "eyeball" icon to the real YOU.

Have someone take a real picture with your REAL EYE.
Ya know...the 57 or 58 year old "crow's feet eye and quit misleading people that you're 25 and so innocent looking.

And, to think you yelled at MY2CentsWorth, from Cal City for stealing "YOUR ICON!" when it was available to anyone that wanted to use it. You thought you owned a public icon anyone wished to use.

Why not post the "real" FT and get over it? Because you want that innocent, young, "icon" that no way, depicts you at all once you meet in person.

I wonder if you knocked the socks off of JCMT when he delivered the computer. That was another lie...you don't leave computers on the porch like Santa Clause.

And you couldn't figure out "snapshots" even months later after everyone explained, yet we are to believe ole'JCMT didn't "set it up and explain to you". That's another lie.

Take a pix of your feet. That'll pass.

If everyone documented every lie you posted, every evil act you performed...it would be bigger than a bible.

:rolfcry: cheers :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....   This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits.... Empty1/28/2011, 5:07 pm

It wasn't meant to be funny at this point.

Although it is, "Laughable". She's the biggest liar I ever met in my life; and I don't know of anyone in my life that lies like her. Never. All my friends were my friends for speaking "the truth".

"The Truth,...only the truth, and nothing but the truth."

You can't substitute the TRUTH with "The Tooth" - because she has no teeth to even eat with.

If you would meet her, she's missing uppers and bottoms, and doesn't ask for false teeth to match her mind.

Yet, she has better insurance than my dying father who pays 600 a month for himself; 280 for my mom.

That's about equal to her free money that she so "deserves" but is still a burden on society by not taking care of herself.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....   This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits.... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is about the Mayor...not the Hairy Armpits....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: