Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty
PostSubject: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/7/2010, 8:30 pm

authorization. If they can pin the guys in IL and the same stuff is happening in IN, take heed: (Namely the goofballs that took money, in Hammond).........this was against the law in IL, yet you two goofballs got a raise, took money and got away with it. You know who you are.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2247226,phil-pagano-metra-train-death-050710.article

Were there not a few of you that took money you thought you were entitled to...but apparently "paid it back" after getting caught?
I'm sure there are a lot of you without a conscious residing and being big shots in E.Chicaogo Hammond and GARY.
Why aren't the authorities pressuring those guys that took out big bonuses and didn't throw themselves in front of the tracks that run through Northwest Indiana?

Because apparently, it occurs on every level, and they don't have the guts to stand in front of a train and admit they screwed the public. I'd rather they go before a train and save more taxpaying money than lengthy trials.
Gee, look at how many conked out of life since Blago has been playing innocent on tv/radio spots? All the guys that financed him, and put their private lives on the line.
Same goes for Indiana...line up at the railroad. Save the state money. Just like this Metro guy...he stole the money, and took the brave, not coward way out. His life was doomed anyway. How many of you crooked politicians with a "conscious" can say the same about yourselves...? Unless you are cowards.

Gotta give this guy credit...he didn't waste any time saying "I didn't know, I didn't this or that..." he paid society back by admitting he knew he did wrong. Six figures weren't enough...had to add 52,000 plus. When are you politicians ever happy with six figures? This same situation happened in NW INDIANA, yet not a peep.

This, along with illegals is why our country is broke.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/8/2010, 7:54 am

Please don't encourage suicide by train. The engineers become the doers' victims. That's who I'm sorry for in this story - the people on the train.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/8/2010, 12:33 pm

Not at all, Karen. Sorry if that was the interpretation. My point is, the corruption that leads to suicide and this article supports it. I compare it to the (in the back of my mind, I can't recall exactly WHO), was it the fire department, that took money unauthorized, if so, wouldn't he be in trouble like the following named in this article? Unauthorized payments to themselves. Paying it back does not make it "OK".

What matters is the fact that it isn't the money. It's the greed. The more they make, the more they steal. While our state is financial straits...here is the article I meant to post to clairfy what I am talking about. Outside this particular nuisance, we are also dealing with financing illegals, which Obama and Biden remain silent on.
They cost the U.S. more money, which is why the U.S. is headed for disaster. Their response, "It's a misunderstanding". No, in reality, THEY are "misunderstanding". You don't know how many crime reports I read where illegals own no vehicle insurance, registratiion or license. They say it would cost to much to deport them.
I say it "will pay for itself in the long run". Especially like in California where our legal kids in schools can't wear the American Flag on their T-shirts, because it's Cinco De Mayor (up your azz no holiday even in Mexico), yet outside the American flag was being flown. How many of those kids are legal? To punish our own country for being patriotic and not taking any action against that school - well for one, I'd have a big old lawsuit going if they did that to my kid. That's like telling the kids it's some kind of holiday for the Muslims, they need to put the garb on. That's just nuts. So is Obama and Biden. And those stupid so called preachers...Jackson and whatever the hell the guy's name is.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2249534,CST-NWS-pside08AACA.article

It lists all those charged with corruption, only to resort to suicide. The money they made wasn't just good enough for them. How they made it, caused them to take their own lives. That's sad. Leaving your family behind to cope for what wasn't enough pay, but the biggest pay they could possibly make.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/8/2010, 12:39 pm

This same thing happened in Gary, and in E.C. and Hammond, and God knows where else...but they get nothing but a slap on the hand...like whomever it was that thought he was entitled to a bonus in Hammond, I believe?
Now you know why they can't balance budgets....why our country is going to hell. Too busy taking care of themselves, and the illegals who account for more of the deficit...
Did you read about the woman running for office in Gary, IN who has license plates and drivers' license in Gary and the Upper Penninsula today in the PT Times? See what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/8/2010, 4:22 pm

UrRight wrote:
Outside this particular nuisance, we are also dealing with financing illegals, which Obama and Biden remain silent on.
They cost the U.S. more money, which is why the U.S. is headed for disaster. Their response, "It's a misunderstanding". No, in reality, THEY are "misunderstanding". You don't know how many crime reports I read where illegals own no vehicle insurance, registratiion or license. They say it would cost to much to deport them.

Ur,You'd agree that the border states of Arizona,Texas,and New Mexico have lots of illegal aliens wouldn't you? Then explain these facts to me...
Quote :
Crime rates in Arizona at lowest point in decades. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), the violent crime rate in Arizona was lower in 2006, 2007, and 2008 -- the most recent year from which data are available -- than any year since 1983. The property crime rate in Arizona was lower in 2006, 2007, and 2008 than any year since 1968. In addition, in Arizona, the violent crime rate dropped from 577.9 per 100,000 population in 1998 to 447 per 100,000 population in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 5,997 to 4,291 during the same period. During the same decade, Arizona's undocumented immigrant population grew rapidly. The Arizona Republic reported "Between January 2000 and January 2008, Arizona's undocumented population grew 70 percent, according to the DHS [Department of Homeland Security] report. Nationally, it grew 37 percent."

Crime rates have dropped during past decade in other border states. The BJS data further show that violent crime rates and property crime rates in California, New Mexico, and Texas dropped from 1998 through 2008 -- the most recent year from which data are available:

* In California, the violent crime rate dropped from 703.7 in 1998 to 503.8 in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 3,639.1 to 2,940.3 during the same period.

* In New Mexico, the violent crime rate dropped from 961.4 in 1998 to 649.9 in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 5,757.7 to 3,909.2 over the same period.

* In Texas, the violent crime rate dropped from 564.6 in 1998 to 507.9 in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 4,547 to 3,985.6 over the same period.
http://mediamatters.org/research/201004290029

The facts of the matter is that immigrants are being used as a scapegoat for rising crime,when it plainly doesn't exist. The real villains in this country are the Corporations and Wall St,that bust up unions,lower wages,and ship jobs overseas.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/9/2010, 1:46 pm

I only agree to the fact that Bush granted amnesty to 10 million illegals, and they had babies who had more babies.
This a.m. on "Meet The Press" instead of Eric Holder saying not only we must secure the boarders, he threw in an obnoxious suggestion that we shouldn't profile.
How is it profiling when you are pulled over without a license, no registration, no insurance and maybe have ten illegals in the trunk, or as in the case in Joliet and Chicago Heights, the DMV gives out "their language tests" and let them loose on the roads where they can't speak or read English?
How about closing up the borders, not worrying about profiling, and stop that crap if your kid was in born here, we're tearing the families apart. How stupid we would be looked upon if we tried anything like that in another and any country?

Not to mention thousands are crossing the border, killing border control, and with no education, not willing to learn English, what do you think contributes to the crime in the US? Three different gangs from South America and Mexico.

Our elders used to dream of retiring in the AZ state. I'd fear going there because of all the crime these idiots are causing, which adds to our economic loss.
They say AZ's economy will suffer? Hell, I read it would go up, if they would just deport them or keep them out. We have enough on our hands fighting terrorist, but the fact remains, more get killed here than in the two wars.
Not to mention also the drain on education, forcing our children to stay behond because the foreign people think it's ok not to read English.
The welfare, the food stamps, going into stores listening to Spanish garble, I walk right out. I can't stand listening to spanish garble...
I will not be happy until they follow the Constitution, and Obama finally takes a lead, and says we must all follow the law of the Constitution. There is no racial profiling necessary. Just read SouthtownStar.com and theheraldnews.com, and read their police reports. I bet if those cops asked for proof of citizenship, the crime would drop to 1/4. Most of the accidents, not using turn signals, etc., simple things, or going down a one way street the wrong way is due because they can't read ENGLISH. No more BMV tests in different languages.

I am really disappointed that Eric Holder made up excuses that they are afraid of racial profiling. Pull a nitwit over, and if there's no evidence of any of the three, insurance, registration or license, you know the person is illegal. Throw him/her in jail and then deport them. Why risk our lives as if they are drunks? Why give them any rights? Why is POTUS afraid to ste up to the Constitution and say, "Here are the rules...this is what you have to do..." Then provide the security to all borders. Do you ever hear of those illegals trying to enter Canada? Hell no, but you sure hear of them checking out us if we want to enter. My ancestors and some family reside in Canada...but I'm stopped like I should be.
What kind of balls do these politicians have? NONE. Cuz all they care about is votes and themselves. If you are a true leader in charge, and there is a crisis in California, AZ, Chicago (E.C. where I'm sure are half illegal), you step up to the plate and tell them the taxpayers "can't afford you cuz they are paying our salaries". That's the truth.
We need someone to quit worrying about racial profiling. How is it racial profiling when you ask them to submit the required documents that allow you to be in another country when you are carrying non of insurance, registration, license, and especially when you get paid to transfer illegals in this country.
Go visit ChinaTown...use to be nice...now they are full of illegals that you know they fry the rats in the bldg., and call it a "Special" all because of that is how they were raised.

WE CAN'T AFFORD THEM! They are draining our economy,. They are stealing from our own children's education. They contribute nothing to our society. If they are illegal. Now, Holder was saying something about granting amnesty to those now here, and THEN securing the borders.
All I can say is, people want America back...you break the law, you go. We don't feed you, you just go back.
Change that baby-automatic-citizenship crap. One illegal commented, "We have nothing in Mexico; we come here to AZ for dollars. I like dollars". Yeah, we do too, but you chased away the elderly and took over the state like you owned it. You killed innocent kids, invaded homes, hijacked cars, money and people. I don't want you here.
Go back and demand the same from your own damn gov't. I can't even believe my ex would find the nerve to go down there for a vacation this coming year. I'll hit him over the head if he does.

Bottom line: ILLEGALS are taking over our country and will soon successfully do it cuz of our politicians that are so damn crazy, incompetent, depend on those illegal voters. Now, that's nuts. We can't even depend on a true justice system to slice away the corruption on a state level, now we have a national level. Unless things are getting clamped down real soon...forget being who we were or are. We can't wear what we want on a damn "Cynco de Mayo" when it isn't even observed in Mexico?
Tell the gov't in Mexico we're shipping them back. Close the borders for own safety, not even just because of illegal Mexicans...we have four borders, ya know. What's it gonna take? A big ole' bomb at the White House while they're partying for this holiday or that? It's just one party after the other...and they think nothing of cussing with microphones on. Real classy.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/9/2010, 1:55 pm

You know, it used to be major news when a politician broke laws. Now the politicians we have condone illegals infringing on our rights. All for the votes and donations.
Will we ever see an HONEST America again? One that put their people first, and not the illegals breaking laws.
Common sense says follow the Constitution and quit worry about your political future. It only turns true Americans against you politicians, so DEPORT them. We have a right to happiness; they don't.
Made their bed in Mexico....stay there.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/9/2010, 2:02 pm

How about telling the illegals they can stay here once they've served in the military?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/9/2010, 5:59 pm

UrRight wrote:

Not to mention thousands are crossing the border, killing border control, and with no education, not willing to learn English, what do you think contributes to the crime in the US? Three different gangs from South America and Mexico.

Our elders used to dream of retiring in the AZ state. I'd fear going there because of all the crime these idiots are causing, which adds to our economic loss.

Did you not read what I posted above? The facts below show you're dead wrong.

Quote :
Crime rates in Arizona at lowest point in decades. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), the violent crime rate in Arizona was lower in 2006, 2007, and 2008 -- the most recent year from which data are available -- than any year since 1983. The property crime rate in Arizona was lower in 2006, 2007, and 2008 than any year since 1968. In addition, in Arizona, the violent crime rate dropped from 577.9 per 100,000 population in 1998 to 447 per 100,000 population in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 5,997 to 4,291 during the same period. During the same decade, Arizona's undocumented immigrant population grew rapidly. The Arizona Republic reported "Between January 2000 and January 2008, Arizona's undocumented population grew 70 percent, according to the DHS [Department of Homeland Security] report. Nationally, it grew 37 percent."

Crime rates have dropped during past decade in other border states. The BJS data further show that violent crime rates and property crime rates in California, New Mexico, and Texas dropped from 1998 through 2008 -- the most recent year from which data are available:

* In California, the violent crime rate dropped from 703.7 in 1998 to 503.8 in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 3,639.1 to 2,940.3 during the same period.

* In New Mexico, the violent crime rate dropped from 961.4 in 1998 to 649.9 in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 5,757.7 to 3,909.2 over the same period.

* In Texas, the violent crime rate dropped from 564.6 in 1998 to 507.9 in 2008; the property crime rate dropped from 4,547 to 3,985.6 over the same period.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty5/9/2010, 6:31 pm

UrRight wrote:
Will we ever see an HONEST America again?

Have we ever? Please regale us with tales of this mythical utopia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT   This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT Empty

Back to top Go down

This Should Be a WARNING to POLITICIANS WHO GRAB MONEY WITHOUT
Page 1 of 1