Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberal media? What liberal media?

Go down 
+3
KarenT
edge540
Artie60438
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 11:40 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:

Game,Set,Match,Troll. I have listed just a small sample of homophobic,racist,posts.

What in the hell are you even talking about?
You have not provided even one, single, solitary post of mine, homophobic, racist, or otherwise, much less a list of them. All that you have managed to do is to list the titles of various threads, which does absolutely nothing to substantiate your allegations.
Are you, perhaps, having some sort of hallucination?
Better try again, Sweetcheeks.
Lying when everyone knows that you are lying does very little in the way of maintaining any tiny shred of credibility you've been pretending to have.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 12:18 pm

Another glaring example is how you always end up attacking my manhood in some way even though you have never met me or know who I am.

We've been over this numerous times - you have no manhood to attack.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 2:36 pm

From Page 12 Sept 2011
Quote :
The Race Card .... again
Another example of the whiny Trump worshiper's obsession with race. He even managed to slip in the term "negroes". Shocked
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 3:43 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
From Page 12 Sept 2011
Quote :
The Race Card .... again
Another example of the whiny Trump worshiper's obsession with race. He even managed to slip in the term "negroes". Shocked

The post you are referencing concerns Obama's condescension toward the blacks to whom He was speaking, not my condescension.
Pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 4:13 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
From Page 12 Sept 2011
Quote :
The Race Card .... again

[b]The post you are referencing concerns Obama's condescension toward the blacks to whom He was speaking, not my condescension.
Pay attention.
The minute you used the term "negroes" in 2011 was just another nail in your racist coffin. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 5:17 pm

happy jack wrote:
From Page 12 Sept 2011
Quote :
The Race Card .... again

The post you are referencing concerns Obama's condescension toward the blacks to whom He was speaking, not my condescension.
Pay attention.

The minute you used the term "negroes" in 2011 was just another nail in your racist coffin. Sleep

If the term 'Negro' is racist, someone should really tell these folks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNCF

United Negro College Fund

Can't seem to find any of my alleged racist posts, can you, Missy?
No surprise here.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/17/2018, 8:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
From Page 12 Sept 2011
Quote :
The Race Card .... again

Pay attention.

If the term 'Negro' is racist, someone should really tell these folks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNCF

United Negro College Fund
They prefer to go by their initials U.N.C.F. In any event it's their choice since they're Black. It's like the "N" word. OK for Blacks,not OK for whites. The Supreme Court stopped using the term "Negro" in 1985 yet here you were in 2011 still hanging on to it. cyclops
Proven Racist who can't squirm his way out wrote:

No surprise here.
Posted and proven....more to come Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 6:22 am

They prefer to go by their initials U.N.C.F.

If the people whom you claim will be offended by that term actually prefer to be referred to by that term, then it's quite clear that they are not offended by the term, and it's also quite clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

OK for Blacks,not OK for whites.

If it is OK for blacks to use the term, it is OK for whites to use the term.

The Supreme Court stopped using the term "Negro" in 1985 ....

When the Supreme Court hands down its decision stating that no one, including the UNCF, may use that term, then we can have this discussion. Until then, whichever terms the Supreme Court opts to use or not use is completely irrelevant.

happy jack wrote:

No surprise here.

Keep looking, Honey, because as of now, you are 0 - 0.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 7:29 am

Another anti-Muslim piece started by the Trump worshiping racist
Page 15 Religion of Peace

Our house troll then started another one which resides on Page 1
The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 8:47 am

Another anti-Muslim piece started by the Trump worshiping racist
Page 15  Religion of Peace

Our house troll then started another one which resides on Page 1
The Religion of Peace - Too Dangerous to Criticize

We have been through this at least once, but I see that I'll have to go through this again for your benefit:

happy jack wrote:

You have spectacularly failed once more to demonstrate any specific examples of what you claim portrays me to be a 'Trump-worshiping troll' and a 'denigrator of blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis' (or some other such nonsense) ....  
You have cut and pasted a bunch of thread titles without offering even a single example of either of your allegations, offering only your false editorializing.
Not one, single example.
So now, I will expect you to do what I did when you requested documentation from me on 'The Big O Thread'....

Advocate for the Murder of police Officers 60438 wrote:
   Sorry racist,but the examples you cited are of no use. Please cite the name of the threads and page number. Better yet provide the actual links like I did.

Think you can handle that, Sugar?

So this is how it's going to work: you provide the relevant posts that I have made that you claim are racist, homophobic, anti-Muslim, and pro-Trump, along with their links, and I will respond to them on a case by case basis. I provided information for your demands on the Big O thread, so I expect it to be provided to me on this thread. I will not respond to your laundry lists of general thread titles, because they are irrelevant. I will respond to specific posts (with links), and specific posts (with links) only. Your failure to provide the aforementioned specific posts will be your tantamount admission that such posts cannot be substantiated and/or do not exist to begin with, and that you have been lying all along, which will be obvious to me and to anyone else who may be following this exchange.
The ball is in your court, Sweetie-Pie.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 10:55 am

Trump worshiping racist wrote:

Why are you addressing me as "Sugar" and "Sweetie Pie"?
Out of Touch Loony Toon Racist wrote:
So this is how it's going to work:
Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 11:50 am

happy jack wrote:

Because I am a traditional gentleman, and I always try to be polite to the ladies, and to compliment them whenever possible.

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:
So this is how it's going to work:

Have it your way.
Until the posts that you claim exist are proven to exist, all you are doing is what you have always done best - lying.
If you have such little self-respect that you don't mind solidifying your reputation on this board as the Liar Extraordinaire, it's no skin off my nose.
But the ball is still in your court, Sweetmeat.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 3:36 pm

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Because I am a traditional gentleman, and I always try to be polite to the ladies, and to compliment them whenever possible.
I'm not a female and you know that. So try again

He who cannot defend his racism babbled wrote:

Have it your way.
Until the posts that you claim exist are proven to exist, all you are doing is what you have always done best - lying.
If you have such little self-respect that you don't mind solidifying your reputation on this board as the Liar Extraordinaire, it's no skin off my nose.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 4:04 pm

I'm not a female and you know that.

Are you sure?
Or are you just saying that so no one will grab you by your pussy?
I know full well, however, that you are certainly not a man.
So what, exactly, are you?
(And did Harvey Weinstein ever coerce you into sleeping with him?)

He who has no need to defend his posts against charges of racism because such posts do not exist, regardless of how many times the Gleefully Effeminate Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers whines that they do, wrote:

Have it your way.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 4:50 pm

happy jack wrote:
 I'm not a female and you know that.

Are you sure?
So what, exactly, are you?
(And did Harvey Weinstein ever coerce you into sleeping with him?)
As I said,I am a man.
Angry Racist wrote:
You've never met me,so how could you possibly reach that idiotic conclusion?
However,if I was indeed not a man,what difference would that possibly make?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 6:41 pm

As I said,I am a man.

Actually, I don't believe you are.

Because I am a man, and I know other men and, thankfully, you are not a thing like any of us.

You are indeed not a man, so your question as to what difference it would make is moot.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/18/2018, 6:58 pm

Racist on Full Tilt wrote:
Artie wrote:

As I said,I am a man.

Actually, I don't believe you are.

Racist Detector wrote:

Because I am a man, and I know other men and, thankfully, you are not a thing like any of us.
Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Twilight-zone-get-out-promo

Advocate for Calling out proven racists wrote:

Confused Racist wrote:
You are indeed not a man, so your question as to what difference it would make is moot.
OK,so according to you,I'm not a man. So I must be a woman,right? So once again...if I am indeed not a man,what difference would that possibly make?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 4:11 am

OK,so according to you,I'm not a man. So I must be a woman,right? So once again...if I am indeed not a man,what difference would that possibly make?

No difference - either way, you're still a liar.
So, you may either discontinue your diversionary tactics and actually provide substantiation of my posts which, you have alleged, 'demean blacks, gays, and Muslims on a regular basis' and show me to be a 'Trump worshiper', or you can remain a liar, with your gender in limbo.  
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 5:57 am

He who has painted himself into a corner wrote:
Advocate for the exposure of racists wrote:
No difference
Then why do you keep making that allegation?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 6:55 am

He who has never been in a corner to begin with wrote:
Advocate for the exposure of racists who is failing quite astoundingly in his quest wrote:
No difference

Unsurprisingly, yet another diversionary tactic to prolong your refusal to either substantiate your allegations against me, or to retract them.
However, I'd be more than happy to answer your question:
I keep making that allegation because, based upon your posts, it is eminently clear that you have the demeanor and maturity level of an 8 year-old girl.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 7:21 am

Racist wrote:
Advocate for the Outing of Racists wrote:
Advocate for the exposure of racists who is failing quite astoundingly in his quest wrote:
No difference
However, I'd be more than happy to answer your question:
I keep making that allegation because, based upon your posts, it is eminently clear that you have the demeanor and maturity level of an 8 year-old girl.
Proven Racist wrote:
Is this how you talk to an 8yr old girl?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 7:43 am

happy jack wrote:
Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who obsesses over ejaculation while discussing the murder of schoolchildren wrote:
No difference.

happy jack wrote:
Is this how you talk to an 8yr old girl?

No, that is not how I talk to an 8 year-old girl.
It is, however, how I talk to an alleged adult who has the demeanor and maturity level of an 8 year-old girl.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 11:42 am

Time to wrap up this prosecution and announce the verdict.....

We have already established without a doubt that our house troll is a racist. However based on his constant idiotic gender based attacks on myself it has become quite clear that the troll is also a full fledged misogonyst who thinks women are not the equal of men. Last but not least he is a full blown Transphobic.

Any hate group would probably be proud to have him as a member.

Over and out
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 12:38 pm

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who obsesses on ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:

We have already established without a doubt that our house troll is a racist. However based on his constant idiotic gender based attacks on myself it has become quite clear that the troll is also a full fledged misogonyst who thinks women are not the equal of men. Last but not least he is a full blown Transphobic.

Over and out
Sleep

The only things that have been established in this exchange is that you are a liar, that you cannot back up a single assertion you have made about me, that you are not the equal of either men or women, that you have played the Boredom Card yet again when you found yourself unable to backpedal away from your own well-documented stupidity, dishonesty, and immaturity, and that you do one hell of an impression of a spoiled, petulant 8 year-old girl.

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers who obsesses on ejaculation while discussing murdered schoolchildren 60438 wrote:

Last but not least he is a full blown Transphobic.

Transphobic?
No, I really have nothing against you as far as that aspect of your personality is concerned - what would make you think that?
I'm quite the libertarian, as those such things go - live and let live.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty1/19/2018, 3:50 pm

Convicted Racist wrote:
Advocate for the prosecution of racist trolls wrote:

Over and out
Sleep

The only things that have been established in this exchange is that you are a liar, that you cannot back up a single assertion you have made about me, that you are not the equal of either men or women, that you have played the Boredom Card yet again when you found yourself unable to backpedal away from your own well-documented stupidity, dishonesty, and immaturity, and that you do one hell of an impression of a spoiled, petulant 8 year-old girl.
The Prosecution presented a mountain of evidence including specific threads and page numbers.
Defendent troll presented no defense,instead choosing to rant and rave with the usual untrue gender attacks like the one presented above. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal media? What liberal media?   Liberal media? What liberal media? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberal media? What liberal media?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next