Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janiec

Go down 
+10
BigFan
freekey1
board monkey
Penguin
UrRight
the oracle
John
Artie60438
KarenT
Simon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/20/2011, 9:33 am

Robin Banks wrote:
UrRight wrote:

AS a former mail person, I understand the Hatch Act.

It has something to do with eggs, right?

Well, yeah.

Apparently Blake-King probably thought the Hatch Act didn't apply to her, since she probably needed to hatch her own eggs.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/20/2011, 10:45 am

Why isn't Saliga a threat to the race? Off, but on topic.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/21/2011, 7:06 am

A republican I know says that Rob Pastore should win the mayors race in the primary on the GOP side.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/21/2011, 5:49 pm

ya know honestly, looking at the repub candidates...and mind you nationally i lean to the conservative side, while the local loons have driven me to officially declaring myself as a dem....there isnt one person of the bunch that has the qualifications, intelligence, or respect of the general community, to serve as mayor.

hacker?...for god sakes people this aint a small town where any breathing body will do to hold the post. sure theres the input on street signs and im sure preacher would make a great parks dept head but (lol) but ya have to have vision beyond there closing my street down and joe the cop from dyer dont like mcdermott. and hes already publically said if he doesnt win hes leaving town when on the radio he spouted bigoted comments about his nieghbors and customers and fellow citieznes...sorry but id like my mayor to have at least some sort of appreciation for the place he lives.

janiec? hell george cant even think forward enough to have the law straight before he signed up to run to know if he actually could run without leaving the sb first. not exactly and example of being a world class anticipator of issues that would make a good mayor. he goes on about spending millions to prevent a non existent flood in hammond that never happenned 4 years ago....the only good thing about a possible janiec mayoral term? wes miller returns to be chief of staff? sheehan as comptroller? it be hilarious to see the rest of his dept head dream team.

pastore? he sings opera better then me....my second choice at the moment

saliga? seems like a decent enough guy but....transparency! endeavoring to succeed at every opportunity to accomplish building better nieghborhoods!!!! develope the acumen to acculmalte a better business environment! (all taken straight off of his platform verbatum) what the hell...exactly does any of this mean? anyone see hammondtv? pretty damn transparent (too transparent actually) to me. build better neighborhoods? wtf man whats wrong with my neighborhood now? is thier a subtle racial undertone to that phrase or is it just me? myself i choose to stick with the guy that already has the acumen to build a better business environment.

prado? well other then two signs still know nothing about him....so hes leading in my mind at this point.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/21/2011, 7:46 pm

Prado? Go look at the closed up rib joint since last summer, now all the windows plastered with his signs...bordering the whole place at the bottom of the windows on the corner of 173rd and Columbia.

i swear I never saw anyone enter or exit his place of business that someone pointed out to me that he owns...a Karate, Chop-Chop, place.

But was told if I want to "meet" him, to go visit a bar.

Thanks, but no thanks.

That explains it all.

As far as Saligna's platform, he should have hired my daughter from California to juice it up.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/23/2011, 9:02 am

I really get confused on who knows opera, who knows karate and who is a stripper. These folks are really messed up.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/24/2011, 3:39 am

the irony here is the republicans are tearing each other up far more then the mayor ever could. i mean its expected that a dem mayor would criticize a republican rival. but when repub rivals are telling each other they have no business in the race the rest of the world can do little but nod in agreement. yep.... there right! none of them do!
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/25/2011, 7:10 pm

Something is going on in Team Hammond. Premeske was at the Mohawks tonight and he was telling us what a jerk Janiec is. Premeske said he hopes that Janiec comes in dead last on the republican primary election.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/26/2011, 5:50 am

the republicans are letting janiec who isnt on the ballot in on a debate and keeping pastore who is on the ballot off? pastore may be a nut, but no nuttier then the rest. saliga refuses to show saying that he thinks its a set up janiec rally and only prado has said he will attend.

wtf is up with that? when macdonald and hacker are claiming the thing is a sham..ya have to take heed. i mean nobody knows shams better then those guys.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/26/2011, 6:28 am

Even Premeske bailed out of the Republican Party. He says that Janiec and Polland have turned the GOP into a big farce.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/28/2011, 4:37 pm

shooter has to recognize the handwriting on the wall. no matter what villapondo rules im betting after saturdays rediculousness george is done campaigning for mayor
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/30/2011, 3:50 pm

breaking news

janiec off ballot says judge villapondo
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty3/31/2011, 6:46 pm

Not so fast,Oracle Laughing
Janiec files state appeal, won't make early ballots
Quote :
HAMMOND | Republican mayoral hopeful George Janiec won't appear on early voting ballots while his lawyers appeal Lake County Superior Court Judge Jesse Villalpando's decision to keep him off the May 3 primary ballot.

St. John attorney R. Cordell Funk filed Janiec's appeal after a three-minute hearing in Villalpando's courtroom on Thursday. Funk said he hoped to have the matter resolved in two weeks -- not in time for early voting, but well in advance of the primary.

"It's a Republican primary -- how many people are going to early vote? We're confident that those who support George are aware he's appealing," Funk said. "We wouldn't be appealing it if we thought it was frivolous.

"We're not going to be on the early voting and we can't control it. The major issue is to be on the ballot."

The Hammond Republican Party's Captain :titanic:
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/1/2011, 3:43 am

ok a few things. first one has to wonder where the money is coming to pay this. janiec is broke and according to filings aint got much of a campaign fund either. if the state repubs are funding, after reading all the recent stories about dems debating at city party functions, and pastore being excommunicated for daring to run against janiec etc...then the state party is in worse shape then anyone could have imagined.

that said its no longer a simple case of a judge overturning an appointed boards decision. its now a case of a judge would have to over rule another judge's decison. possible to occur yes, however the likleyhood is far less. and despite the janiec supporters claims, there actully is precedent for non partisain board members being thrown off election ballots because of partisain elections.

the guy swore an oath to uphold the policies of a municple taxing body, governed under indiana law. hes not just asking to be put on a ballot here. hes asking to interpret that oath or even to throw out that oath in its entirety thus throwing all such boards in the state into potential turmoil.

the janiec team seems to assume since usually these cases arent challenged that they are entitled to the same free pass some others have recived in the past. the difference is there was a challenge raised in this case.
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/3/2011, 8:08 am

Mr. Janiec claims that he will be the next Republican County Chairman. He was at a restaurant on Indy Blvd the other day talking about it. He seems like a big blow hard to me and he carries a lot of anger with him towards the republican county chairlady.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/3/2011, 10:05 am

John wrote:
Mr. Janiec claims that he will be the next Republican County Chairman. He was at a restaurant on Indy Blvd the other day talking about it. He seems like a big blow hard to me and he carries a lot of anger with him towards the republican county chairlady.
To me he seems like a guy that would engage in a scorched earth campaign if he does not become the party nominee.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/3/2011, 3:00 pm

See...doesn't matter if an R or D. It's about who you are.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 3:39 am

John wrote:

anyone who thinks this isnt the hammond dem parties greatest wish for the repubs is kidding themselves...this would be a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 7:23 am

If all republicans have to pay the legal bill for Mr Janiecs legal battle to get on the ballot it seems unfair. Why should Mr Hacker have to pay for his legal bill? If Mr Janiec wants to be county chairman he should run against the lady who has it now. How often are those elections?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 1:46 pm

Backroom politics like, even in the private sector working amongst 200 employees.

You Demo's have nothing to worry about. Why shiver?

The Repo's haven't a leg or platform.

Told ya...never fluck with a lawyer...they know more than you THINK they know.

Obama is is Democrat...that's a fine example of whether you need an R or D after your name. His HOPE and Change didn't happen, yet he's targeting the next generation below my 28 and 29 yr old son. Same ole' song, worn out and his "billion dollar" campaign funds won't save him.

He can't save himself. People are no longer listening to "Hope and Change".

They heard enough...and as I said before..it does take more than time to guide the way.

I do believe this time around, McDermott is listening...and I don't see anyone else smarter than him right now.

This time, whether you like it or not, he has TUNED in, just that no one else can change it any faster than he did, and it would be a disaster if the Repos come in now, at this point.

They don't have a reputable base, or background.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 5:07 pm

Premeske says he is mad that someone posted his public property cards online that showed he owns a $200,000 home in schererville and a $40,000 home in Hammond. The post on NWI.com asked where do you think he lives? Premeske claims he lives in hammond and that the house in schererville is a vacation home! What a joke. In the same breathe he talks about ethics.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 5:47 pm

BigFan wrote:
Premeske says he is mad that someone posted his public property cards online that showed he owns a $200,000 home in schererville and a $40,000 home in Hammond. The post on NWI.com asked where do you think he lives? Premeske claims he lives in hammond and that the house in schererville is a vacation home! What a joke. In the same breathe he talks about ethics.
He makes it sound as he was personally responsible for implementing the property tax caps. Rolling Eyes What a phony.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 6:34 pm

Backstabbing, two faced a holes. and kiss my azz.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 6:36 pm

the oracle wrote:
John wrote:

anyone who thinks this isnt the hammond dem parties greatest wish for the repubs is kidding themselves...this would be a dream come true.

I am independent...but DITTO!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty4/4/2011, 6:38 pm

Penguin wrote:
I really get confused on who knows opera, who knows karate and who is a stripper. These folks are really messed up.

...and just to "re-cap".... Ditto again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janiec - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janiec
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next