Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janiec

Go down 
+10
BigFan
freekey1
board monkey
Penguin
UrRight
the oracle
John
Artie60438
KarenT
Simon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/8/2011, 4:53 pm

truth is id rather he run too as he wont win the primary anyway. lord knows what preacher had on today (fingers crossed artie or sparks updates us today)

someone otob brought up a great point. remember last year woody was thrown off the ballot cuz he was also gonna run for state rep or something?

they wont appeal. if anything i see george running as an independant lol...which to be honest is even better.
saliga and he can till slug it out for second place after all
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/10/2011, 6:21 pm

PRADO is running for mayor. Who the heck is he and why have you guys mentioned nothing about who he is?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/10/2011, 6:23 pm

Janiec does not stand a chance. Why?

What about the kids, George? Save your money, George.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 8:59 am

Janiec said that he wants to get rid of the College Bound program and also get rid of the senior property tax credit. He actually told me that college kids and the elderly are a drain on society. I really dislaike Janiec.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 11:27 am

Penguin wrote:
Janiec said that he wants to get rid of the College Bound program and also get rid of the senior property tax credit. He actually told me that college kids and the elderly are a drain on society. I really dislaike Janiec.

When fifty percent of your .taxes go to failing schools and you lived in Hammond all your life, he wants to take away that from the disabled and seniors?

I wish the guy was 80 Yrs old...and run on taking away that break!

Did he serve in any wars? Does he share a disability with children with special needs? Has he ,read how many charter schools are popping up in IL because the gangbangers disrupt those that want to excel?

He needs to stay home like you know who.

Paying property taxes almost half to school city...it would be more beneficial to raise the graduate age to complete h.s. Or go to jail. People are taxed enough as it is. I hope they open a thousand charter schools.

He is a granddoise idiot.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 11:31 am

Janiec is delusional. People will take a loss on their homes as seniors and leave the state. What a freaking damn, idiot.

I feel sorry for people in wheelchairs, but this is one wheelchair that needs to take the bike path to Munster or go live in the dog park at Wicker Park. He is a no good idiot.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 11:40 am

I ain't done yet, since when a dumbbell who didn't attend finish high school or attend college bound contribute to society?

How is it that having a college degree or education is a drain?

Forget the part it is to attract people to Hammond...there are other reasons, too.

MY son, because he mentioned the type of house, college bound area, and police presence, wanting to rent out the rental. The first couple, with their three young children, loved the house....but more importantly the wife was crying. Asked my son to take the deposit the next day and hold it for April 1st, while he checked and confirmed the background, the husband's union job and income.

The reason she explained. Was, her husband got transferred to IL. He works as a union worker. They were not familiar with the Chicago area, and rented a home in a dangerous neighborhood and cried, concerned for her children's safety, she then found my son's ad, and did research on south Hammond.

She cried when he agreed to hold the deposit.

She plans to enroll her kids next fall, but meanwhile, after April first, will drive them back and forth for the remaining school weeks.

College bound, crime statistics, neighborhood watch, guided her here.

They appear very educated, and whether or not they rent for a year or more, I am sure they will plant their roots here. They did their research on their own before deciding to locate here.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/13/2011, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 11:42 am

I believe Mr Janiec is going to be very helpful in Mayor McDermott's reelection. The R's just haven't figured it out yet.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 12:06 pm

Janiec should swallow his ego and save his disability money.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 12:10 pm

Penguin wrote:

He is a drain on society, taking up space.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 12:17 pm

You know, it is bad enough people like my dad who are ill. Or terminally ill?

The golden years, trying to enjoy what little they worked all their lives for, get charged, holding two, three different medical insurance cards, but would have to pay a hospice center almost $300.00 out of pocket day when my mom can no longer lift him.

WWII vet. Yep. Think about the seniors living their golden years out, that can't afford to even die with or without a property tax break.

What about the seniors, George, what about the kids, George? YOU are the drain on Hammond.

Take a hike. No pun intended.

SENIORS need a break from self-centered, "it's all about me" people like YOU, Janiec.

Of course, the disability check and free insurance you probably receive allows you to state you walnut to punish the very people that allow you to do what you know best.

Collect taxpayer money and additional money. On the backs of those who enable your lifestyle.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/13/2011, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 12:27 pm

Walnut ....misspelled. Meant allows you to state what you want to punish...etc

I type too fast for touch screen. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 12:33 pm

UrRight wrote:
PRADO is running for mayor. Who the heck is he and why have you guys mentioned nothing about who he is?

Prado ran on the Democratic ballot for mayor 4 years ago. He owns a martial arts studio on Columbia Ave. That's about all we know I guess.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 12:49 pm

The one that went out of business in less than a few months or a year? Never saw a soul go or exit from there.

Shows you what a dumbbell he is. Before you open a business anywhere, you usually hire a consultant to find out best where to open up for it to thrive.

Strike him out as another looser.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 1:03 pm

I remember you clearly telling me that before, Monkey. Just forgot.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 1:53 pm

UrRight wrote:
The one that went out of business in less than a few months or a year? Never saw a soul go or exit from there.

Shows you what a dumbbell he is. Before you open a business anywhere, you usually hire a consultant to find out best where to open up for it to thrive.

If you're talking about Prado,I think you're wrong UrRight. I believe his Martial Arts business is at 7248 Columbia and has been operational for at least 5 yrs.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 2:32 pm

"Amy W" wrote:
Quote :
Back in Sept of last year. Rob Pastore was granted a protective order against George Janiec. He claimed that George was sitting in a parking lot in his van holding a gun in order to intimidate him. I personally thought that Pastore was off his rocker but I came across this:

http://bluecountyredstate.blogspot.com/2010/09/george-janiec-craziness-in-highland.html

Interesting to say the least. It wasn't dismissed until last month. The case is no longer on the county online docket but I do have a copy of the pdf file if anyone wants me to email it to them.
Hi Amy,Glad you finally found that! Thanks for reading these threads and paying close attention to the clues we provided. Have you had the opportunity to listen to the conversation Mr Janiec had with the Highland Police Department concerning the event? It's over 30 minutes long and quite entertaining to say the least .
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 2:40 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I believe Mr Janiec is going to be very helpful in Mayor McDermott's reelection. The R's just haven't figured it out yet.

You were sure right about that Artie. Tell us more about the phone call.

Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 3:32 pm

So Janiec wants to get rid of the senior tax credit. The seniors need the extra 500 dollars in their pocket. I bet he doesn't get rid of the disability credit though. Janiec is in favor of whatever benefits Janiec. He is a greedy soul.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 7:30 pm

John wrote:
So Janiec wants to get rid of the senior tax credit. The seniors need the extra 500 dollars in their pocket. I bet he doesn't get rid of the disability credit though. Janiec is in favor of whatever benefits Janiec. He is a greedy soul.

A greedy SOB.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 7:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

If you're talking about Prado,I think you're wrong UrRight. I believe his Martial Arts business is at 7248 Columbia and has been operational for at least 5 yrs.

News to me because If it is in that strip mall where it was almost vacant since 2004, I must need new glasses. Wasn't there at least two years ago. Is it on or near 173rd and Columbia Avenue, on that corner?

If so, the trophies just appeared last year in the window...and, the rib house, that failed with a new
owner taking over. The new, "USED" store opened up last fall, I believe, and I gave it six months. Looks like it is closed up or on the verge of closing up.

Well, the trophy type store, I gave that six months. It was not there for years.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 7:44 pm

I must need new glasses if you said that Prado was there for five years.

That place, at times appeared all vacant among one or two stores or rib joint..

Guess you would know. It is a "storefront" that didn't show up until last year from what I have seen.

So, did Prado dress it up just recently for a reason?

I am very familiar with that corner...

Come to think of it..yeah, the name was on the building, but all of a sudden trophies and deco were added this past year, and now I know how he got his signs inside the vacant rib joint and in businesses south, down Columbia Avenue all of a sudden.

Well, like I said, signs like that mean shitz. One business owner has his sign, but is voting for McDermott. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 10:32 pm

freekey1 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

You were sure right about that Artie. Tell us more about the phone call.

It's allegedly a conversation initiated by a Corporal at the Highland PD to Mr Janiec regarding a complaint made against Mr Janiec who was allegedly sitting in a car in a Highland restaurant parking lot with a gun on the front seat of his car while 2 other people were meeting in the restaurant.
http://bluecountyredstate.blogspot.com/2011/02/george-janiecs-conversation-with.html
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 11:59 pm

After listening to the entire conversation, janiecs story does not pass the smell test. One other observation, why was it so hard for janiec to just say 'ok I won't go to the restaurant on Saturday mornings anymore.'? The corporal tried 7-8 times to end the conversation and janiec kept making excuses on why he was there, with a gun, and failed over and over to simply say 'ok I won't go to that restaurant on Saturday mornings anymore.' It was clear that this officer felt janiecs actions constituted stalking. She basically called him a stalker 3-4 times.
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty3/14/2011, 8:00 am

Has Janiec had a felony plea bargained down to a misdemeanor in the past? If a felony conviction had not been plea bargained down it would be illegal to carry a gun and run for office. I still think this guy is dangerous. Where does he get the rolls of money that he carries if he lives off of disability? Something is not right with that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janiec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janiec
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next