Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janiec

Go down 
+10
BigFan
freekey1
board monkey
Penguin
UrRight
the oracle
John
Artie60438
KarenT
Simon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sparks

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/9/2011, 7:05 am

Penguin wrote:
Go to www.lakecountyin.org/index.jsp click on the clerks office, then the online dockets, punch in george t janiec and see what a scumbag he truely is.
He spends more time in court than some lawyers. Hammond is very lucky that he didn't become Mayor in 2007. Anyone who treats his family like this has no business being Mayor. He is a complete waste of space on the school board.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/9/2011, 9:02 am

Something going on with Janiec and the Highland PD now. If Janiec gets charged with a felony who takes his place on the ballot?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/9/2011, 6:14 pm

Simon wrote:
Something going on with Janiec and the Highland PD now. If Janiec gets charged with a felony who takes his place on the ballot?

Don't worry. If he's gotten this far, he has further to go: connections!
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/11/2011, 6:22 am

What has Janiec done as a member of the Hammond School Board?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/11/2011, 7:09 am

John wrote:
What has Janiec done as a member of the Hammond School Board?
Close your eyes..........What do you see?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/12/2011, 7:24 am

Looks like the republicans don't want George on the ballot any more than the democrats do. People have figured out Janiec for what he really is.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/12/2011, 9:12 am

Anyone else notice that in the School Board Reports that "Tiger" posts after every meeting that Janiec's name is almost never mentioned?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/12/2011, 2:14 pm

Does he attend the board meetings? Who gives a crap anyway about a run-down school.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/12/2011, 5:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
Does he attend the board meetings?
Yes,he attends regularly.
Quote :
Who gives a crap anyway about a run-down school.
Obviously not Janiec,since he's already running for another office.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/12/2011, 8:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Does he attend the board meetings?
Yes,he attends regularly.
Quote :
Who gives a crap anyway about a run-down school.
Obviously not Janiec,since he's already running for another office.

OK. Over the years Tiger reports in her monthly meeting who is there, what was said, and reations. Followd by her "my take" of the meetings.She never hesitated to inform the public "her perspective" or her "opinion" regarding her opinion of what she saw fit as "my take" (what her opinin was after attending meetings for over a long period of time.

It struck me as a parent that if someone attacked my child in school, setting fire to their coat, I would NEVER allow my child back in that school. Instead, she justified it by attending meetings, reporting and accepting "shitz happens". Never would I subject my kid to attend a school where major things happened not just once, but multipe times. And to have the parent patting her back that things never changed after that..less attending meetings, reporting back nothing has changed except who was there, who was not..is stupid.

I shipped my kids out at age 14 to the top notch schools after paying almost $400.00 a month, donated my desktop publishing skills, planted flowers on my own time for the Catholic School, now occupied y Spanish-only speaking masses, and went out of my way babysitting teens, driving them and feeding them, and if it meant driving my kids at a certain time, returning home to drive those kids at different times..I was there.

I get disgusted at someone who thinks they are doing their duty dictating who is at a school meeting, who is no mentioned as "MIA", and supports, never changed a thing all these years except to say they reported and translated who was there, making it a point that Mr. Wilson was missing...but was Mr. Janiec there? If so, state it. Tell us what was discussed versus who was there or not.

You know what, Tiger? You got fed forcibly by a conviving liar. If you cared so much, you would have posted HER truths, as you PERCIVED them, while FT was living. You would have delivered warm meals, drove her around, and really got to "know her". Instead, you turned on your own credibility and chose to believe a person who lied to you.''

You've changed your personality, your persona, your right from wrong. Over someone that lied constantly. Attending Mad-Max's funeral and FT's tells me who you associate with.

You deceived me. You used the very power you condemned politcians for doing by telling someone you won't post if I "POST THERE". That, to me is no different than scandulous behavior, You hardly post, but demand I can't post.

Sometimes it hurts to know that someone you always admired has the gull to threaten other boards that either you get rid of her, or "I won't post". Ironically, you hardly post on a board your lying friend who filled your brains with lies, doesn't even post where she demanded I be banned.

I know Lake County is crooked. I'm just surprised you think you are so above the law on a public forum. If I bothered yo so much, you knew me well enough to just ask me not to post where the numbers have dwindled as bad as your once a month "MY take on the school board."

By the way, what have YOU accomplished attending those meetings for decades other than reporting "who was there and who was not"?

Get involved and use your voice instead of MY TAKE". Never once did you report your opinion and or, speaking out what you thought was clearly wrong.

All you were by my readings of your stenographers' reports, what was said, who was absent, who brought up topics, but nothing YOU said, NOTHING YOU SAID TO OBJECT to "make a difference". You hate Sparks, but you hated your "ex" too.

You love having people banned by saying it's between having me speaking or HER. Tiger, despite all this, and I know what you said and did, I may still respect your opinions, your sickening devil's icon that turns me off..but one thing is for sure: you are NOT the person you portray yourself to be. You belong in Tennessee, Missouri, or rather, California where the real fakes live. Or the hillbillies down south. I learned I can't even believe YOU anymore.

You are so filled with self-hatred, you and Spark should shack up. It's been quite a long time since I heard, " My Honey and I..."

You can dress up in a dress of roses..but I learned. I still smell the skunk inside you. You lied, you could have asked me what FT fed you. You decided to go with a looser (bless her soul)..I never left her down. You chose to believe a liar...and it was YOUR decision, and you lost a lot of information. Had you the nerve to confront me, compare and realize you stunk on this one. If you cared, you would have answered her calls for rides. You didn't show up for Madmaxx or FT until it was too late. For that, you can carry the guilt. My mind is free...I gave all I had, and still do to Morning Star Missionaries and the domestic violence shelter.

Free and MadMaxx could have sat and did the paper work. Instead, they begged for more sympathy, which you fell for.

I love you, what you do, but your judgments and kindness for a weakness were taken advantage of by the wrong people. Free told me she was going to die early. Those were her words to me while I drove her to Dr. appts., etc.

So will I, but against my will.
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/14/2011, 5:44 am

Short answer seems to be - Janiec does nothing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/23/2011, 8:46 am

There is a story going around that one of Janiec's ambitions is to make the Hammond Fire Department ALL VOLUNTEER affraid Anyone else hear that?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/23/2011, 5:29 pm

yep ive heard it. and ive heard janiecs reasoning too "that'll show em", whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/24/2011, 6:37 am

I ran into George Janiec at Freddies Steak House and he confirmed it. He wants to go to a volunteer fire department and also have fewer police officers and replace them with part-time reserve officers that can be called out if situations arise. I told him that it sounded dangerous and that he could be gambling with the citizens lives. He told me that people need to learn how to protect themselves and quit relying on the government to do it for them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/24/2011, 9:02 am

He (Janiec) sounds so stupid, he doesn't even have any idea or clue about "Volunteer Firefighters" today.

With the economy the way it is, even "Meals on Wheels" are desperate nationwide to get people to volunteer the gas, time and money to deliver meals to the elderly and indignent.

Who can afford to volunteer, especially with the size of the city of Hammond? To be a firefighter, you have to be specially trained, and I ASSUME keep up with training.

Is he for real? May his house not catch on fire, while trapped in a burning room, wheel-chair ridden, while waiting and depending on "Volunteers" to arrive from different destinations if it turned out to (heaven forbid), be a multiple-alarm situation.

That'll Show Him!"
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/25/2011, 4:13 am

John wrote:
I ran into George Janiec at Freddies Steak House and he confirmed it..

i dont believe it. if he cant afford to pay child support, or his mortgage im pretty sure a responsible person like him isnt waisting money on nights out at places like freddy's. the dollar store, maybe...but running into him at freddy's?
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/25/2011, 6:06 pm

He's just saying this because he's bitter that the firefighters didn't support him in the primary.
Too stupid to realize that a silly statement like this will assure him a loss in November.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/26/2011, 4:09 am

hes gonna lose all right but i doubt any single statement will be the reason.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/26/2011, 3:49 pm

the oracle wrote:
hes gonna lose all right but i doubt any single statement will be the reason.

Right, but it is another log in the fire. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/26/2011, 4:49 pm

Another brick in the wall
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/26/2011, 8:23 pm

if it were a pretty damned big fire...or the great wall of china maybe
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/29/2011, 4:52 am

Saw Janiec again and asked him about it. He says he doesn't care because the firemen didn't support him anyway. His way of getting even with the fire department.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/29/2011, 5:55 am

John wrote:
I ran into George Janiec at Freddies Steak House and he confirmed it.

George ran into me at Petros last week. I mean he literally ran into me, still have the bruise on my knee. I believe the guy he was talking to was Permeske. I over heard him say something about Saliga, Hacker and someone else "are all supporting McDermott", and that he wasn't going to take this sitting down. Poland has been saying she can't support him publicly or she will lose. The man seems very angry and was throwing around F- bombs, about why he ran and won for the school board, yet only the Preacher and someone named Maryellen are his only two loyal supporters.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/29/2011, 1:55 pm

Penguin wrote:

George ran into me at Petros last week. I mean he literally ran into me, still have the bruise on my knee.
Shocked Be careful around him. He's known to pack a gun and has a pretty rotten temper as you point out later in your post. Just ask his ex-wife.
Quote :
I believe the guy he was talking to was Permeske.
Ha! The same genius who wasted a bunch of money appearing on the washed up and out of the loop Preacher show.
Quote :
I over heard him say something about Saliga, Hacker and someone else "are all supporting McDermott", and that he wasn't going to take this sitting down.
Is he planning to receive a faith healing? affraid
Quote :
Poland has been saying she can't support him publicly or she will lose.
She has to be very careful.especially after the Flat Rock fiasco.
Quote :
The man seems very angry and was throwing around F- bombs, about why he ran and won for the school board, yet only the Preacher and someone named Maryellen are his only two loyal supporters.
Having those 2 nitwits behind you is tantamount to having an albatross around your neck and an anchor around your ankles. Primary candidates appearing on the washed up out of the loop clown Preacher's :titanic: show all failed miserably as did those endorsed by that yam head Tiger. Hitching your fortunes to either of those idiots is a one way ticket to political palookaville.
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty7/30/2011, 5:58 am

George appears to be a true dyed in the wool "tea partier" It turns out congressmen Joe Walsh from Illinois, one of the most insane of the "Tea Party", sounds like a carbon copy of Georgie, he's
$110,000 dollars behind on his child support, yet was on Fox the other night talking about how Amerca needs to stop spending, and return to traditional family values. George like Walsh, talks about nothing but cuts yet is never specific. Do any of you remember the fire in Tenneesee where the Fire Department sat and watched a families house burn down because they didn't pay for their fire protection. George is in favor of residents paying for their own poloice and fire protection. Every time I see one of these crazies wearing at a hat with tea bags hanging off it, I can't help but think of George in his chair with his stupid sun hat on with tea bags hanging in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janiec - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janiec
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next