Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty
PostSubject: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/4/2009, 4:44 pm

This just might be Sean Hannity’s looniest attack ever
Posted Jun 4, 2009, 12:30 AM PT by Jed Lewison • First broadcast: Jun 3, 2009

Sean Hannity once again proves that he’s the guy who put the ‘a’ in moron, this time by pushing the bizarre myth that earlier this week President Obama called the U.S. "a Muslim nation."

As you can see in the video, President Obama’s actual remarks bear no resemblance whatsoever to Hannity’s false claim.

There was a time when Hannity telling a lie this big was an outrage. Now, however, it’s just sign #4,309 of the complete and utter collapse of the conservative movement as a coherent political force.
http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001818/
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/4/2009, 8:21 pm

Quote :
As you can see in the video, President Obama’s actual remarks bear no resemblance whatsoever to Hannity’s false claim.

Do they ever?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/4/2009, 10:42 pm

Heretic wrote:
Quote :

Do they ever?

Of course not. It doesn't matter though,since their moronic viewers believe anything they say.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/5/2009, 6:09 pm

Sad, but true.

And speaking of completely nonsensical and unfounded statements... :hehehe:

Have you seen Liz and Dick Cheney backpedaling over his administration's fronting of the bogus 9/11/Iraq link? And he then blamed 9/11 solely on Richard Clark?

Disgusting. :finger:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/6/2009, 9:03 am

Heretic wrote:
Sad, but true.

And speaking of completely nonsensical and unfounded statements... :hehehe:

Have you seen Liz and Dick Cheney backpedaling over his administration's fronting of the bogus 9/11/Iraq link? And he then blamed 9/11 solely on Richard Clark?

Disgusting. :finger:

Oh yeah. These 2 pathological liars are having a difficult time keeping their stories straight.
Liz Cheney Restates Iraq-9/11 Link Her Father Disavowed, Chides Andrea Mitchell For Disagreeing
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/6/2009, 7:24 pm

Wow. Maybe they new conservative playbook is The Secret. Their whole strategy seems to simply be wishing really, really hard to make any given scenario happen or any warped version of reality true.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/8/2009, 2:50 pm

Heretic wrote:
Wow. Maybe they new conservative playbook is The Secret. Their whole strategy seems to simply be wishing really, really hard to make any given scenario happen or any warped version of reality true.

Unfortunately,for too many years that strategy worked well for them.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/9/2009, 11:14 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Unfortunately,for too many years that strategy worked well for them.

Yeah, well if they don't change their tactics soon, they are going to find themselves on the outside looking in for years to come.

I gotta tell ya, after taking a vacation for a few weeks, and starting to follow the news more closely again, I'm just amazed and appalled by the stuff coming from the GOP and its supporters.

Jut one example... today, actor Jon Voight spoke at the GOP fundraiser and was cheered on by prominent Republicans like Hatch, McConnell and Cornyn...

Gingrich at Republican Fundraiser Says Obama's 'Already Failed'

Quote :
"We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said.

Both McConnell and Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who followed Voight, seemed pleasantly surprised.

"I’m still just reveling that someone from Hollywood made a speech like that. I hope you’re going to be able to find work after this," said McConnell. "I really enjoyed that."

Senator John Cornyn of Texas called the speech "refreshing."

"False prophet?" "Obama oppression?" Give me a frickin' break!

Does the GOP honestly think that this kind of rhetoric is the way back to power? Over 60% of the country firmly approves of the job that Obama is doing, and this inane crap is what the GOP considers "refreshing?" That's just pathetic.

It's like they live in an alternate reality. They don't seem to have learned anything at all from the devastating losses of '06 and '08. The bottom line is that they have lost the support of independents, and if they continue to follow the path they are currently on, they will never get it back.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/10/2009, 7:40 am

Scorpion wrote:

I gotta tell ya, after taking a vacation for a few weeks, and starting to follow the news more closely again, I'm just amazed and appalled by the stuff coming from the GOP and its supporters.

Jut one example... today, actor Jon Voight spoke at the GOP fundraiser and was cheered on by prominent Republicans like Hatch, McConnell and Cornyn...

Gingrich at Republican Fundraiser Says Obama's 'Already Failed'

Quote :
"We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said.

Both McConnell and Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who followed Voight, seemed pleasantly surprised.

"I’m still just reveling that someone from Hollywood made a speech like that. I hope you’re going to be able to find work after this," said McConnell. "I really enjoyed that."

Aren't these the same lunatic hypocrites that are always whining about "elitist Hollywood types"? Of course it's OK when they're a wingnut.

Meanwhile,here's Boss Limbaugh & friends latest tactic....

Republicans shoot themselves in foot over GM

Quote :
A pair of right-wing radio hosts says there’s only one choice for conservatives angry about government involvement in the auto industry: Boycott GM.

“Nobody wants to support an Obama company,” Rush Limbaugh told his audience Friday, citing a poll showing that 17 percent of Americans backed a boycott of GM.

“Every dollar spent with GM is a dollar spent against free enterprise,” conservative talker Hugh Hewitt wrote online last week.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty6/10/2009, 3:44 pm

Quote :

Ha! John Voight wasn't even relevant when George Costanza bought his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation   Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Wingnuts Falsely claim Obama said we are "A Muslim Nation
Page 1 of 1