Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots Empty
PostSubject: Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots   Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots Empty10/27/2009, 10:33 pm

Obama daughters get swine flu shots

Last week the wingnut conspiracy theorists were all worked up about Obama's daughters not getting the vaccination. Now you would think that this news would put the issue to rest,right? Nope,not on planet Wingnuttia.....

Here are some classic reactions from the lunatic right...
Quote :

Obama's kids probably got a placebo.

They’ll never get it… or if they do, they’ll get a syringe full of sterile water and call it the flu shot. The elite aren’t stupid!!

Exactly. They’ll get the placebo, while the rest of the sheeple get the toxins.

Saline solution.

Saline and antivirals look a lot alike to the camera.

BS!! I’m not believing it for a minute. Like Joe Wilson said, “YOU LIE”!

Why does this stink like a lie?

But my favorite so far??
Quote :
I don't believe they were given the same vaccination other ordinary citizens are given...
Some people across the country are forced to take it, and don't have a choice, the whole thing stinks, and people are too easily mislead...
Back to top Go down
Passion

Passion

Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots   Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots Empty10/28/2009, 4:40 am

I'm not sure if your objections are to the comments allegedly made by some unnamed people or the general feeling that questions about the product's safety have not been fully satisfied. Now if you wanna talk about whackos let's move on to that FL Congressman that Obama praised yesterday who claims Republicans want people to die. Also called a female lobbyist a K street whore and waited a month to apologize. Shouldn't a Democratic Congressman favored by Obama be above being a wingnut??
Back to top Go down

Wingnuts react to Obama daughters getting swine flu shots
Page 1 of 1