Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy

Go down 
+3
Heretic
Artie60438
sparks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
board monkey

board monkey

Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/25/2009, 8:54 am

sparks wrote:
Whenever arguments like this come up, I always refer make to our constitution.I have never been able to find the part where it says these rights apply to everyone but illegal immigrants.BTW, I really liked like your use of the word nefarious. You can be quite the wordsmith.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Then you might want to refer to the first seven words. Not sure illegals fall under these words. We the People of the United States,
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/25/2009, 3:54 pm

board monkey wrote:
sparks wrote:
Whenever arguments like this come up, I always refer make to our constitution.I have never been able to find the part where it says these rights apply to everyone but illegal immigrants.BTW, I really liked like your use of the word nefarious. You can be quite the wordsmith.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Then you might want to refer to the first seven words. Not sure illegals fall under these words. We the People of the United States,
The constitution protects anyone on US soil,with the possible exception of "enemy combatants".
http://www.answers.com/topic/aliens-rights-of
The text of the Constitution limits very few rights—such as the federal right to vote and to hold certain national elective offices—to "citizens."
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/25/2009, 10:19 pm

Hubby thinks anyone on welfare can't take care of their own children and should be prevented from having more until they can show capability of providing for the kids they already have. Citizen or not - treat everyone the same.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 7:24 am

KarenT wrote:
Hubby thinks anyone on welfare can't take care of their own children and should be prevented from having more until they can show capability of providing for the kids they already have. Citizen or not - treat everyone the same.
Not only that but they should be tested every three months for drug use, to prove they are worthy of collecting MY tax money.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 7:29 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
KarenT wrote:
Not only that but they should be tested every three months for drug use, to prove they are worthy of collecting MY tax money.
Right on. Cigarettes and alcohol should fall into that criteria too. If you're too poor to afford food you have no business buying smokes or booze.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 7:41 am

KarenT wrote:
It sounds to me that this is the type of government he would be in favor of.
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 7:48 am

sparks wrote:
KarenT wrote:
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism.
You're wrong, it sounds more like Government by the People, and for the People. Ever have a civics class?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 8:15 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
KarenT wrote:
You're wrong, it sounds more like Government by the People, and for the People. Ever have a civics class?
I went through a very good class in college called "The history of Western Civilization". In that class we learned the founders of this country instituted constitutional safeguards to prevent a tyranny of the majority from using it's power to take away individual rights, such as the right to become a parent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 8:43 am

It still slays me that you are continuing this arguement for this criminal yet you have said NOTHING about condeming her and her actions on what put her in this situation
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 8:44 am

sparks wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
sparks wrote:
KarenT wrote:
I went through a very good class in college called "The history of Western Civilization". In that class we learned the founders of this country instituted constitutional safeguards to prevent a tyranny of the majority from using it's power to take away individual rights, such as the right to become a parent.
And the States prevail when the parent(s) abuse the child.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 8:48 am

Ohhmama wrote:
It still slays me that you are continuing this arguement for this criminal yet you have said NOTHING about condeming her and her actions on what put her in this situation
Personally, this subject does not deserve 40+ replies...It was a dead horse after 5.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 1:15 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Why do you feel it is necessary for me to condemn this woman who has already been punished by our legal system for identity theft? The reason I started this thread was to discuss the question of whether it is constitutional for our government to have terminated her parental rights. I have presented why I feel the woman was treated unjustly. I will gladly respond to any rebuttals you have based on the facts of the issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty4/26/2009, 1:43 pm

Why condemn a criminal? Well let's see, cuz what she's done is wrong. She's put herself in this predicament.

Would you be so upset if she was a citizen and this happened to her?

What about other unfit parents whose children are taken away? Cuz let's face it, she's unfit to care for her child being in jail. Her own family didn't want to raise the kid (mind you they too have no legal status). Should the kid just go thru the system until ma gets out of jail? This kid will probably now have a much better life than living with his own mother (which is really sad). She's going to be deported, so at least this way the kid can stay here. I'm not one to think that just because an illegal alien comes to this country, pops out a kid that should give them any right to stay here.

Because it seems like you are more upset that this happened to an illegal alien rather than a citizen's identity was stolen and used. Where's your fight for your fellow citizen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy   Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mo. judge declares illegal mom unfit, takes her little boy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2