Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty
PostSubject: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/2/2009, 5:40 pm

The progressive talk footprint continues to grow Very Happy

10 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Veteran radio host Ed Schultz will have his own hourlong program on MSNBC, starting Monday.

Schultz has spent 30 years in talk radio and has a syndicated show that airs from noon to 3 p.m. each day.

MSNBC announced Wednesday that he'll replace a politically oriented show currently anchored by David Shuster at 6 p.m. on weekdays.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iO4zZL_sTxvT64bQOldAj4DunqCgD97AB2S00
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/2/2009, 9:26 pm

I saw him make the announcement on the Keith Olbermann show. I'm looking forward to it. It's time to start changing the conversation in this country. I think people of tired of 1% percent the population owning 90% of the wealth and receiving 50% of the income. Ed will talk about making government work for the working class.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/2/2009, 10:20 pm

This is good news indeed. I love listening to his show in the afternoon while I'm driving to or from school. Will he still be doing his regular show?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/3/2009, 8:37 am

Yes. Ed said yesterday that the radio show will remain the same.

For anyone interested in listening to his show between 11AM-2PM Chicago's Progressive Talk can be heard in the Following Places:

820-AM- From Sunrise to Sunset...CLICK HERE for monthly broadcast hours.

From 5am - 9pm Chicago's Progressive Talk can be heard on the following FM Frequencies:

92.5 FM- Covering the Western Suburbs and Northwestern IL
92.7 FM- Covering the Northern Suburbs, Northwestern IL and Southern WI
99.9 FM- Covering the Southern Suburbs and Northwest IN
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/3/2009, 11:58 am

I love Big Eddie...I listen to him every day.
He did a great job when he filled in for David Schuster...I knew it was only a matter of time before he got his own show. cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/3/2009, 5:30 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
He did a great job when he filled in for David Schuster...I knew it was only a matter of time before he got his own show. cheers

Now if we could just get Stephanie Miller to replace 'Morning Joe".
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/3/2009, 5:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
WhitingLib wrote:

Now if we could just get Stephanie Miller to replace 'Morning Joe".

I'd rather have Ron Reagan.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/7/2009, 6:09 am

Ed's first show was very good. I think the show is a great addition to MSNBC and will do well. Ed has a very positive message about our country and future that draws in listeners. He started out talking about healthcare,
interviewed the head of the steelworker's union and talked about restructuring the auto industry and manufacturing in America. It's great to heard another progressive voice on tv.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty4/7/2009, 7:51 am

My favorite is the "psycho talk" segment Laughing I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of our favorite wingnut kooks spotlighted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show   MSNBC gives Ed Schultz new talk show Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1