Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shop talk my ...

Go down 
+2
sparks
voter3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
voter3

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/4/2009, 8:27 am

I happened to catch Duane Dedelows radio show while taking the wife to work Saturday morning and what I thought was going to be talk about the trades and construction ended up being a hatchet job on McDermott with his "special" guests Wes Miller and George Janiec. I have to say that if you want half the story that would be the place to go. Janiec brought up the fact that Chief Miller didnt go to the Team Hammond meeting but forgot to mention that the Police were present at HIS first Jefferson crime watch meeting. Wes Miller went on and on how he started a grass roots organization in the Harrison park area...has anyone been through there recently? We are still trying to clean up what he and his cronies left behind. The biggest laugh was Dedelow talking about how you need to go into the neighborhoods and discuss and debate with the citizens...this from a guy who had an open door policy from 10:00 till 10:30 ever Thursday morning, if you could get by Golfis !! I dont remember dedelow ever answering a question directly (probably a smart thing) any question was usually followed with "I will have to look into that" and get back to you. I guess you could counter these types of shows and half truths but is it really worth it? Team Hammond is basically non existent and Duanes show is on so early that only idiots like me are going to listen so I guess let them be...for now!
Back to top Go down
sparks

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/4/2009, 10:59 am

Chief Miller was supposed to attend that meeting. After reading Jim Premeske's comments comparing local politicians to sociopaths like Jeffery Dahmer in the Post-Tribune,here, I immediately sent an email to the Mayor protesting the fact that the Chief of Police was going to attend an event sponsored by an organization being run by people like Jim Premeske. I'm willing to bet that Duane and Wes didn't mention the reason why the Chief didn't show.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/4/2009, 3:00 pm

I believe the Times mentioned that the reason Chief Miller wasn't going to attend the Team Hammond meeting is that the PD does not get involved in politics or political action groups. Since Team Hammond is a registered PAC, the chief cancelled the appearence.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/03/31/news/lake/doc6c84fe412b21c88286257589007fb0bd.txt
Back to top Go down
voter3

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/4/2009, 5:14 pm

I was at the mayors night out when Premeske asked the mayor about the chief not going to the Team Hammond meeting. Premeske was told then that the mayor maqde Premeske aqcknowledge then that they were a PAC, Once again Janiec didnt mention that the Police were present at his first ever crime watch as well as myself and Mr. Callahan. Maybe I should go to the next Team Hammond meeting...me being so close with landlords and such!!
Back to top Go down
Cheese With Your Whine

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/4/2009, 6:00 pm

Their last meeing was pathetic. They criticized the mayor, chief of police and Hammond in general. Even Councilwoman Poland chimed in on their tirade. They conduct their meetings under the guise of tax payer awareness but they are nothing but Hammond Haters.
Back to top Go down
voter3

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/5/2009, 8:16 pm

Not to step in between you two but as I was saying... I especially dislike criticism without offering a solution, that is the epitome of immaturity. Reading Premeske's article from the Trib lets you know the type of person you're dealing with. He will never win a Miss Congeniality award thats for sure!!
Back to top Go down
sparks

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/6/2009, 6:37 am

voter3 wrote:
Not to step in between you two but as I was saying... I especially dislike criticism without offering a solution, that is the epitome of immaturity. Reading Premeske's article from the Trib lets you know the type of person you're dealing with. He will never win a Miss Congeniality award thats for sure!!
Cool, there is nothing to "step into anymore". Since the first time I witnessed Team Landlord during public expression at the city council meetings, I realized none of them were offering any solutions for the problems in the city.
Back to top Go down
voter3

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/6/2009, 9:06 pm

It is interesting when you I am in conversations with people that dont know I work for the city how they perceive what Team Hammond is about and how they think they know how the city works. they are usually wrong on both parts
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/7/2009, 11:55 pm

voter3 wrote:

LOL.

Razz
Back to top Go down
FFScott

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/16/2009, 6:33 am

Wow every saturday morning you have the Duane Dedelow and Team Landlord show! BTW Team Hammond is going to Atlanta for National Championships. Someone tell me if this show decides to say anything positive about Hammond and point out there is a Team Hammond and it has nothing to do with Duane, WEs, Jim or George.
Back to top Go down
voter3

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/18/2009, 11:08 am

Anybody catch the show today? I preferred to sleep in!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/22/2009, 10:40 pm

Well, that was April 18th, Voter; anybody chime in? I've been pre-occupied lately, and just getting caught up. What happened to the show?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/24/2009, 11:14 pm

sparks wrote:
Chief Miller was supposed to attend that meeting. After reading Jim Premeske's comments comparing local politicians to sociopaths like Jeffery Dahmer in the Post-Tribune,here, I immediately sent an email to the Mayor protesting the fact that the Chief of Police was going to attend an event sponsored by an organization being run by people like Jim Premeske. I'm willing to bet that Duane and Wes didn't mention the reason why the Chief didn't show.

Chief Miller is only good for a crime when it happens; he sends his investigators out when you have the proof, and "poof", you can email all you want. No crime is ever followed up. It's all politics, nothing less. I can solve a crime in five minutes, and almost 9 months later, many emails, I am the "looney bin" with expecting a response I never got. Hammond deserves the crime they have when citizens catch a criminal by the neck, drags him to various cops, and their cop out is, "I can't do nothing; the prosecutor has to".

Excuse me, it takes a cop to get to the prosecutor. And you wonder why the town is screwed up, even when you have the thief by the neck willing to "confess"? You can have your crime. I left but, did not give UP. Something is amiss in the cop department.

I take that back, "In the investigative department". Never met such egotiscal idiots in my life. I had the evidence, the thief, and well, that's how it works. Don't expect anything less than, "The longer you talk, we can't do our job...we're leaving right now." Only to find the black, undercover cops writing out tickets on my way home; not keeping their word to interview the idiot (time was of essence), and my property never was recovered, although the thief admitted to one cop he would show him where the stash was.

What a great place to live! Keep on writing your tickets on Cal Avenue. I avoid going home, my neices and nephews refuse to enter Indiana, cuz if you have an Illinois license plates, from my past experience, they claim you don't live there. Adios..now I don't. Have it your way, cops. You chase the good citizens out, freaked up my insurance, don't follow the law with regards to enforcing business to establish by FEDERAL guidelines handicapp places, and ticketed me for breaking the law I wouldn't have broken had you enforced business to abide by the ADA laws...and that's how stupid you are. You keep the good people out and let the criminals go. How shody the work you do. I've been involved in four different police stations as friends/volunteering...you can't pull the wool over my eyes. I have the attorney general involved in this. You're done or will be done pulling my relatives over for parking or driving down Cal Avenue with Illinois license plates.

Think of something else you want.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/24/2009, 11:28 pm

board monkey wrote:
I believe the Times mentioned that the reason Chief Miller wasn't going to attend the Team Hammond meeting is that the PD does not get involved in politics or political action groups. Since Team Hammond is a registered PAC, the chief cancelled the appearence.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/03/31/news/lake/doc6c84fe412b21c88286257589007fb0bd.txt

Bllshitz, Monkey...they are all about politics. I want to know how many residents knew the violaters, and exposed them to the cops, the chief, and nothing was done.

That's what I want to know...after that, call it NON-political. I never got one freaking answer, never gave up in pursuing where this idiot and his family disappeared over night last September, knew well before the cops, the investigators, never heard a word about the fingerprints....and I'm sick of it. They kept the invaders, and chased ME out of town.

It's political. I want the true numbers of how many burglaries, how many times they pulled the wrong guy over (me), and how many tines they show up in Kangaroo court, where they are not required to, to defend the tickets they write out, where in every other court in America allows you to go free if the cop doesn't show up, and why if you look at Oaklawn, where cops pressed charges, didn't show up, and got admonished for it - arresting revelers at a parade. What the hell kind of judiciary system is run in City court where a cop is allowed to write whatever the heck he wants, doesn't show up, and it isn't automatically thrown out as is the norm in every other freaking court in America?

So they can meet their quota, and you are thrown in front of a referee and not a JUDGE? I swear, I will stay away from Indiana until I get this changed. My own relatives with no tickets in their lives got tickets for petty reasons. Hard up? They can continue what they are doing, but I did what I had to do to avoid this Capone neighborhood, where cops get to dictate and destroy your perfect 40 year of no tickets, only to turn around and do whatever they want, and not show up in court to explain why they do what they do. My own nephew got a ticket for turning left on a complete yellow light. He refuses to go back to Hammond.

After what happened to me, I don't blame him, my parents, my family.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/24/2009, 11:36 pm

He cancelled his appearance because HE is a coward.

He has no interest in the Northwest Indiana portion of reporting as we would expect.

He's not a leader; he's a follower. He has been nothing but a coward. Writing a few lines in the NorthwestIndiana.com, sitting behind his desk, and not evaluating complaints, and answering in HIS own words, rather than allowing smeone else to answer for him, is a COWARD. He can't even find the time to keep Hammond residents abreast of the latest break-ins, robberies, etc.

The web-site is so deceiving...if I had a handle on it...I would expose the truth. It wouldn't scare residents away. It would inform them. This guy has no time to tell the truth. Pure politics. He'll send another person to answer for you, then never have that person follow up on your questions.

Wonder why gangs find it so easy to evade? There ya go.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/25/2009, 8:31 am

I have met Chief Miller and he is no coward. He also doesn't shy away from the residents of Hammond. I know he has personally attended at least 4-6 crime watch meetings in my neighborhood in the past year, taking questions from residents and updating them on what is going on in the Harrison Pk. area. I have heard from others that he does this at other crime watch meetings. I don't know what happened with your case, but your constant negativism is starting to remind me of someone else.
Back to top Go down
voter3

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/25/2009, 4:34 pm

I have seen him pull over vehicles and know of him backing up officers. That is not normal for a chief. The man is no coward and as far as Chief of Police, Hammond hasnt had a better one to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/25/2009, 5:57 pm

board monkey wrote:
I have met Chief Miller and he is no coward. He also doesn't shy away from the residents of Hammond. I know he has personally attended at least 4-6 crime watch meetings in my neighborhood in the past year, taking questions from residents and updating them on what is going on in the Harrison Pk. area. I have heard from others that he does this at other crime watch meetings. I don't know what happened with your case, but your constant negativism is starting to remind me of someone else.

I have to apologize, for posting at a late hour, not logging in on an everyday basis. I can only say, this is what happened, and I really think I need counseling to get me over what I feel is unfair. No one really knows what happenend; I got my house broken into. I still can't get over it. I keep telling myself I need counseling to go back and feel secure again. Do the things I need to do, such as install a secrurity system, etc. What hurt me most, was the fact that I had the perpetrator ADMIT that same day to a cop that he did it, and was willing the next day to confess, as I drove the thief in my car, and two, three cops ignored us. I dragged in the computer boxes, the game boxes, with the serial numbers, asked for the "Chief of Police" at the time three times on three different occasions, and "he's not available". I asked the "greeter" at the entrance to "please write down these serial numbers" - five or six boxes, and he took ONE serial number down.

Knowing that would be useless, and knowing they didn't care, after driving around with those seven boxes of serial numbers of items they took, I threw them away. Who cares, and who did care? No one. It was a lost cause. But, you know what? That was November 14th, a kid who wanted to rake my lawn that stripped my confidence, took away my home and security that I don't trust myself to even live there anymore, at the time, and it will take a long time to go back. I did everything and beyond what the finger-print guy did...I dragged the offender in...I got ignored. I dragged the boxes in, and only one serial number out of seven got written down. I visited the house immediately after the kid stole from me, and saw that they moved, and only when I emailed the chief, he sent the detectives out. (The same detectives that threw me out of the office, saying, "The longer you talk, we can't go and investigate..." only to find them fining and pulling over cars on Calumet/165th Avenue on my way home). They promised to go to that kid's house and question him, immediately, since I was talking...and keeping them "from doing their job".. They PROMISED to meet me back at my house at 10:00 a.m. I waited all day; nothing.

The bottom line is, we have to take the LAW in our own hands, when catching a thief. Choke the SOB, kick him, then call the cops. It's how you handle it when you know who violated you. Don't depend on cops to cover you. The thieves know the routine. I learned it now, how it works. Take the law in your own hands. I may be little, but if you steal from me, and I know where you live, and I'm standing up where I can kick you between the legs if you are male...trust me, no phone...no explanation, I'll kick you where you will feel it for a month. I'm not one to rely on the cops anymore.

You know what? I have been so shaken by this incident since last September 17th, that I think I need counseling to go back home and trust again. Trust that the cops are picking on the criminals...trust that they have time to write down serial numbers and link the fingerprints...and trust that they are really still working on your case. I feel as if I've been just "another victim that won't use her/his voice." That's where they are wrong. I won't forget, can't forget, and refuse to "brush it off". I'm not going to be another "STATISTIC". The criminal will be, but as a law-abiding citizen, I WON'T Be.

Something is wrong where they toss your violated feeling aside and write it off as being "Well, shitz happens!"

It's wrong; and it's wrong that we don't have a damn forum where people can post when they get robbed, how cops handled it, what the outcome was, the community that should be "Whisteria Lane".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/25/2009, 6:28 pm

I would like to comment how the Hammond City Court is in violation of the American Disability Act(s). (ADA).

First of all, when you demand a CART (real, live-time captionioning) as required by FEDERAL law, and they tell you they only provide "INTERPRETERS", they already broke the law. Then when they tell you they can't find your file when you appear, because we have no CART, we have no "typed" evidence we were there. My case got dismissed.

Only to recieve a letter saying one out of three is still pending, and "since you did not show up, your fine is now $100 instead of $25.00. (Even though that got dismissed). I called, through my sister-in-law, through relay too, to tell them I was indeed in court, and all three tickets were dismissed. The woman who answered asked me if I had proof. I told her, "Yeah, you assigned me an interpreter, and it should be on the record. All three dreamed up tickets were dismissed." I was told to call the interpreter, and "re-appear in court."

Went back a month later, they still could not find the file saying I had any tickets. The referee (which is not a judge, in my opinion, should not hold that position as a JUDGE) was just as confused as the first "REFEREE" and to cover their clerical mistakes, as advised by the "Interpreter", (they do that all the time, and tell the new REFEREE what they think should occur, even though all three tickets were dropped), the "REFEREE" was confused, and told the interpreter to tell me, "Just pay this one twenty-five dollar fine that mounted to $100.00, to wipe the case out."

Gladly, I paid, but mad at the same time. To save their face, I paid, and to "good riddance".

My experience in Hammond City Hall was a laugh, even though it hurts to pay when you know you didn't do anything wrong. What is more hurting is the fact that no cop is required to attend the hearing, so you can debate, and explain why you should not have been given any ticket at all. I was told it "took up soo much of the officers' time", and they were not required to attend the Kangaroo court.

They violated my ADA rights from the tickets that should not have been issued in the first place. I'm hard-of-hearing, but in this particular case, the COP didn't HEAR ME. Maybe denial plays a part in his insistence to justify why he pulled me over. I don't know. But one thing I do know...there is no justice in Hammond City Court. First of all, in any court of law, if the cop doesn't show up, it's normally thrown out.

The second mistake they made was throwing out all three tickets, and not wanting to show they made a mistake in the clerical department, I was summoned again into court, though I had the dismissal papers in my hands. The second referee was as perplexed as the first, but the clerical woman, I was told by the interpretor, rules the roost, to cover up their mistakes.

May I remind the court in Hammond that they in itself violates the appropriate number of alloted "Handicapped" slots alotted and required by Federal rules...they violated that, and still do. Since when, in a whole lot a 1/4 to 1/2 acre of parking spaces, they only allot a few? Does that include their employees? I had to walk a mile to get where I needed to in court while the Lake County criminals were connected with chains, and got the front door drop off. Who's more in need of court here? It's a sham, and I have asked the Federal ADA to intervene, and impose the federal rules, and educate the court.

YOU are in direct violation of ADA laws when your clerks don't even know what real time captioning is, and assign and say you "only provide interpreters". Some of us don't know what sign language is, and by law, we are entitled to a real live caption cart to hear what the "referee" says, and the so called "Clerk" who rules the roost in court because no real judge with credentials is available.

You know? Someone who actually went to school to be a judge; not someone who doesn't know the law, and relies on a clerk from the room, that can't find my files both times I presented myself.

It's sad.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty4/25/2009, 6:49 pm

Now I know why cops don't hesitate to pull anyone over - especially those detectives that insisted that the longer I stayed in their room, "the more time I was taking away from them to investigate".

They stated they were going to straight to the perpetrator's home, question him, and get him," however, the longer you talk, "the more time it takes us to get to his house." I felt like they really didn't care; and I was right.

On the way home, I went down Calumet Avenue/165th to reach Calumet Avenue and witnessed them standing outside their unmarked black cars, issuing tickets to speeders. I was a mess mentally; still am. I don't feel the system works for people like me. They seemed to brush it off, as if it is an "everyday occurance" and "you're no exception". I don't blame people once they have been violated, and present names, evidence, confession, and the police tell us, "I can't do anything...you have to call the prosecutor" if they feel being victimized twice. Once by the offender, then by a "ho-hum" police or detective. It's as if it is no big thing to them, but it can't erase the fear. It can't erase the scary part in your heart or mind. It can't take it away...unless they really involve themselves, and get back to you. Update you, and reassure you that what happened to you is unacceptable...and keep in touch with you as to what progress they are making. For example...fingerprints were taken...did they match anyone? Stuff they stole...why didn't they write down the loads of serial numbers from boxes I hauled in? Instead, one was taken and I was told to "leave". I guess I pursue too many answers and want answers. I made several trips in, because time is of essence. Apparently, because by the time a month had passed, giving the address of the perpetrator, when he even gave it himself the day after the robbery...only after writing the chief, they told me what I already knew: they moved out of the house. If I feel violated twice, am scared twice over, - you're guessing right.

It would be easy, if I could just lift a phone up, dial and hear. I had to take physcial action in notifying the cops. I had the cop come and listen to the kid's confession in front of my house the day after the robbery (he still didn't arrest him)...only to find out the next day, the kid gave back his "bonus" in games and toys the Digital TV to the original burglars he tipped off. I ended up in the hospital a week after, because the police report wasn't available, and Federally-controlled medicine, along with heart medicine was stolen. I ended up in the hospital. What's up with that? Two weeks after the robbery, asking another cop station to ask for it, they were flabergasted when they found out I was in the hospital four days after it was promised to be faxed. It's pathetic. They HAND-DELIVERED the police report 5 days after I asked for it - at my brother's home, when the Hammond cops' clerks finally decided to send it on Thanksgiving day of 2008. Too late to save me from a hospital stay, and a joke to the other cops. The cops were promised a same-day report on a Friday; then Tuesday....meanwhile, I went in the hospital that Friday, came out Monday and got the report on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. We all laughed. I lived.

I had everything in my hands to give them. They brushed me off. You can now enter the house and take the stove and fridge and whatever is left. I need time to recoup and adjust, even though it's been since 9/08, to work up the nerve to stay there like I used to..I'm not knocking the police in general; I'm questioning the fact where they have these "neighborhood meetings", yet, when you take the steps necessary, the wonder why you are not confident. I'm sorry I am off-topic, and this discussion led the other way. I do have another reason for being out of town, but it won't be for much longer,...all I want is for the police to issue tickets for non-law-abiding citizens, and for the City Hall to meet up with ADA standards. Hire a real judge, skip the clerical worker that thinks she/he has status over the "Referee", and make it a real court of law.

That referee business is something everyone wonders if I'm making it up when I question the other court systems. I don't even think it's legal. Can I be a "Referee?" Anyone can, if you have the connections to the woman down in the clerical division that "informs" the new replacement of her opinion (how can she keep track) as to how a "court proceeding should go, and tell the Referee something he/she doesn't know what occured prior).

It's called, "Oops! Court."

You're only a double-whamy victim if they fluck up.

P.S. _ I would like to clarify something: The Hammond City Clerks' office did NOT fax the police report on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday after I was robbed the Thursday before (the week before), although the told the officer that it would be faxed the next day he called, which was on Monday, before Thanksgiving. They said it would be Tuesday, before Thanksgiving. I had already checked myself in the hospital the same day I visited the police station in Manhattan, where my brother resides. I told the Officer "don't count on it"...I was slowly slipping away, and he acknowledged that to whomever he talked to over the phone, stating that I was not looking good; I looked like I was headed for the hospital. They reassured him they would fax the police report over stating that my medicine was stolen. I asked the Manhattan police officer, "When?" He stated "Tuesday, tomorrow".

I looked at him and said, "Don't get your hopes up." I ended up in the hospital, despite his effort to hand deliver it the next day, as he expected it to get faxed. He promised me "I'll be at the door at 8 a.m." It was too late..too long. I met up with him later, and what an angel. He kept his word, made several calls. It only backed me up as to what is wrong in Hammond. He's not from Manhattan; he even described cases where he was a detective, stood up for what may had been going on with my case...but you know what? He was there on Thanksgiving Day, delivering the police report, as promised as soon as he got it. After I got out of the hospital. He made the phone calls to the pharmacists to tell them what happened, and though they prescribed the medicine...I was already in the hospital. He stopped by to see how I was doing twice after that. That's what I call "Community" caring. Even though I am staying temporarily, off and on because of family needs, I wish the Hammond cops could adopt that code.

Care about those that really care, and quit dreaming up ways to pull over the innocent people that really care about their community. Go after the thugs. Don't pull me over with two squad cars for buying a can of soup in a drug infested community, thinking I'm a drug dealer. There isn't any other explanation. There was no handicapp sign as required by law; there was a three foot snow bank, a bus stop in front. I was sicker than a dog; my hearing aid went out, and I told you all that. I explained why I was where I was, across the red buildings, yet you had another squad car pull up with you after I left the place. You screwed up all the info I gave you. You twisted it; you didn't find it important enought to attend court...I only read your tickets after I got back to my son's. You screwed up my life worse than if you threw me in jail for three days.

I suggest a review of the procedures within the police station. Not on the cops. On your obvious, illiterate, covering-up their mistakes, CLERKS who should not have no way in the hell any say so in court over a REFEREE, and replace your REFEREES with real-time judges. Follow your ADA laws, and when someone requests a CART, you have already been submitted to the proper agency to follow Federal Guidelines, and the least I can do is INFORM you of ADA rights - all the way from making your clerical support staff aware that they are breaking laws, to the fact that you have no formal JUDGE judging the case, and I question what a damn referee is in a kangaroo court. You made it that way, but things have just got to change from being a "free for all court to your vision" to following the law, and making it a REAL court.

JUDGES are for courts...not some REFEREE that dones a "what happened?

To having a clerk telling the REFEREE what SHE thinks the judge should say. "Oh, pay the 25.00 fine, and wipe this out". In other words, no fair trial and another trip to disneyland if I didn't pay the $25.00 to end the confusion that the court of lawlessness didn't even understand why the hell I was in there the second time, after it was dismissed. I was asked to prove I was there the first time. I told them, "YOU ordered the interpreter," gave the name and phone, was still required to attend the court, though I had no tickets. They kept the one on the side, saying that it wasn't dismissed. It was. Enjoy your $25.00. I think my time and trips cost me way more.

But then again, the "clerical" mistakes, the interpreter told me are very frequent. They send the dismissed tickets down because of "incompetence". Give her the $25.00 as a Christmas Bonus. Hat's off to you, now that I know what is occuring there. Fluck aroumd with ADA, you're flucked four-fold for not qualifying for your job/ if you knew the ADA laws, you wouldn't qualify for your job in the first place. You will learn them, though.

Last edited by UrRight on 4/25/2009, 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to clarify some things....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shop talk my ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop talk my ...   shop talk my ... Empty

Back to top Go down

shop talk my ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: