Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sympathizer now begs for life...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sympathizer now begs for life... Empty
PostSubject: Sympathizer now begs for life...   Sympathizer now begs for life... Empty3/20/2009, 6:38 pm

In a strange fold of events- a Canadian woman who converted to Islam after 9/11, runs a website called JIHAD UNSPUN and traveled to Pakistan was kidnapped by fellow Islamists and now is begging for her life...

...things that make you go hmmm....

Quote :
'PLEASE HELP ME,' TALIBAN HOSTAGE BEGS

PESHAWAR, Pakistan – "I am Khadija Abdul Qahaar. I am a convert to Islam. I have been advised to make this video. I am going to be killed at anytime." So began a chilling video released on Wednesday by Taliban militants who are holding Qahaar, a Canadian woman, hostage somewhere in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Qahaar, whose former name is Beverly Giesbrecht, converted to Islam after 9/11. A 55-year-old journalist from Vancouver, she tried to travel into North Waziristan – one of the most dangerous areas in the world – last November with two Pakistani reporting assistants.
http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/03/20/1844071.aspx
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Sympathizer now begs for life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sympathizer now begs for life...   Sympathizer now begs for life... Empty3/21/2009, 2:41 am

What strikes me is her willingness to still call herself Khauija Abdul Qahaar even after being attacked by those of her own faith. Typical religious bullshit.
Back to top Go down

Sympathizer now begs for life...
Page 1 of 1