Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro-Life Terrorist Charged With Bombing Planned Parenthood Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Pro-Life Terrorist Charged With Bombing Planned Parenthood Office Empty
PostSubject: Pro-Life Terrorist Charged With Bombing Planned Parenthood Office   Pro-Life Terrorist Charged With Bombing Planned Parenthood Office Empty4/4/2012, 7:41 pm

Planned Parenthood Bomber: ‘They’re Killing Babies There’
Quote :
Francis Grady, who’s accused of firebombing a Wisconsin Planned Parenthood clinic on Sunday night, appeared in court today and settled the question of whether or not he’s an anti-choice fanatic: he is.
Quote :

A Grand Chute man accused of setting a fire at a Planned Parenthood clinic made his first appearance Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Green Bay.

Francis Grady, 50, told U.S. Magistrate Judge Sickel he planned to plead guilty, but Sickel ignored the statement and scheduled Grady for an April 19 preliminary hearing.

At one point, Grady interrupted him to ask, “Do you even care at all about the 1,000 babies that died screaming?”

Grady told his lawyer, public defender Tom Phillip he was fired for interrupting Sickel, prompting a woman from the back of the courtroom to call out, “Shut up, Frankie.”

“My sister told me to shut up,” Grady said to Phillip. …

Outside the courtroom, Grady told a Green Bay Press-Gazette photographer, “I just want to give one wink to my girlfriend.” When a reporter asked him why he had planted a bomb at the clinic, Grady corrected him, saying, “There was no bomb, it was gasoline.” He said he did it because “they’re killing babies there.”

This will come as a real disappointment to racist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, who earlier today wrote a long post mocking writer Michelle Goldberg for tying this terrorist act to the anti-abortion movement, and pointing at Grady’s criminal record as “evidence” that he had no connection.
Back to top Go down

Pro-Life Terrorist Charged With Bombing Planned Parenthood Office
Page 1 of 1