Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

team schammonds worst nightmare?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

team schammonds worst nightmare? Empty
PostSubject: team schammonds worst nightmare?   team schammonds worst nightmare? Empty2/25/2009, 4:16 pm

i saw someone posted something to this effect at another board...and it made me laugh. wouldnt it be hilarious if woerple...or even myself wound up on the county election board after the party chairmanship election? i think my old buddies in team schammond must be up late at night wondering about these possibilities.

this wouldnt happen, of course, because despite what the hairbrained folks in team schammond may think, the Hammond mayor takes his job very seriously and would never jepoardize quality government service and oversight by making an appointment just on political considerations. but if he were like the team schammond folks seem to think the possibilities are endless.

inspired....heres some other suggestions.

he could urge george van til to hire me to be the new guy (since i hear barnie is retired) in charge of moving his idled county vehicles to the other end of the county parking lot after lunch and back each morning (to make it seem like they are being used)

he could use all of his influence on rudy clay to hire a hammond towing contractor to replace one of gary's local operators.

the kids at the real team hammond would be the county's new I.T. contractors.

if bob is really really nice to him...he can have a job cutting the grass at the county complex for 8 dollars an hour!

mcdermott might want to make a push to move the county seat from crown point. to sight of woodmar mall!

and finally....naming his son tom mcdermott will pay off in two years as i hear he is going to be entered into the next council at large election in hammond!
Back to top Go down

team schammonds worst nightmare?
Page 1 of 1