Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparks

PostSubject: MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists   10/19/2017, 7:02 am

MX Cartoons is a closed Facebook group run by several local political gadflies,whack jobs and other assorted n'er do wells. Yesterday, the creator of the site, Perry Stabler, called into WJOB and claimed he had incriminating evidence in the recent terrorist incidents in NWI injured a postal worker who was 7 months pregnant. He wanted the Mayor, the Police chief of Hammond and the FBI to come to his house to view the evidence. It is unknown what evidence he provided but it's clear to me that Perry has a strong need to attract attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists   10/20/2017, 3:50 pm

"Whack Jobs" fits these idiots perfectly. They are Region loons who cry wolf yet never produce anything of actual substance. Freetime's ridiculous and frivolous lawsuit for example. How many times over the years were we told by JCMT that the "men with gold badges" were coming for Mayor Tom? Razz

I stopped listening regularly to WJOB a long time ago. The same 3 or 4 people ranting and raving every day isn't useful,it's boring.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists   10/21/2017, 3:50 am

It depends when you listen. Mornings from 6:30 to 8 have some very good guests. On Thursday, new US Attorney Tom Kirsch was on the air. According to what I've heard, MX ratted out one of his fellow cartoon boys, Jan Nauracy, aka "Lefty". It's fun to watch the whackos eat their own.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists   10/21/2017, 1:51 pm

sparks wrote:
It depends when you listen. Mornings from 6:30 to 8 have some very good guests. On Thursday, new  US Attorney Tom Kirsch was on the air. According to what I've heard, MX ratted out one of his fellow cartoon boys, Jan Nauracy, aka "Lefty". It's fun to watch the whackos eat their own.
The only shows I listen to regularly are the Munster or Highland shows. McDermott's show when there's something interesting happening like the Krieg. Tuesdays when Verlie is on is usually a hoot when she slaps down Lefty or the professional radio troll "mad max" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists   

Back to top Go down

MX Cartoons, aka Team Terrorists
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: