Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Green Energy in Hammond oh my

Go down 
+3
voter3
UrRight
Center-Right
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Green Energy in Hammond oh my - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Energy in Hammond oh my   Green Energy in Hammond oh my - Page 3 Empty3/2/2009, 7:58 pm

The net metering laws in indiana prohibit the utility from charging the consumer for the new meter.
And why would new appliances be needed?
True sine wave inverters are available.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: Green Energy in Hammond oh my   Green Energy in Hammond oh my - Page 3 Empty3/2/2009, 9:00 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
voter3 wrote:
Well if the President wants to spend some money an alternate energy sources $700 billion would put up a lot of Helix's. Just what did you think I meant by more accessible.
Who or whom is supposed to make it more accessible? Certainly not NIPSCo. Or the City of Hammond. What, the U.S. Dept. of Energy?
Looking at a map of Indiana, this area is not very condusive to wind or solar (unless tied to a grid). That would involve more energy companies and yes, more politics.

Well lets just forget the whole idea then. If they are not going to lay it in our hands then why bother?

My point was the stimulus money would have been better used for innovative ideas like these rather then bailing out GM and banks that gave away no information loans.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Green Energy in Hammond oh my   Green Energy in Hammond oh my - Page 3 Empty3/3/2009, 7:57 am

voter3 wrote:
My point was the stimulus money would have been better used for innovative ideas like these rather then bailing out GM and banks that gave away no information loans.
I agree with this point 100%...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Energy in Hammond oh my   Green Energy in Hammond oh my - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Energy in Hammond oh my
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3