Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/23/2010, 3:30 pm

Visited Hammond on theotherboard.com. SOS.

Same ole' Shitz for what, 6 yrs?

Still waiting for indictments, still waiting for everything they've been bitchin about for six plus years.

Keep it Simple: The KISS method.....do something if you really believe the freaking crap they talk about over and over and over.

Damn boring.

There's a house on the corner of 169th and Harrison; northeast corner. Look at the attic; windows busted out of pane-type window.

I'm sure the inspectors will check it out. Noticed them checking out crumbling bricks on rentals on Hohman the same day, yesterday....so I thought I would point that out.

I want what is best for Hammond just like the HERMIT on Brunswick.

Actually, it may be the street where the light is heading east - with a light before the Dollar Store, or after. Thing is, quit crabbing, and do what Wicked Witch of Brunswick claims she wants for Hammond, but doesn't travel past the front or back porch.

I'm sick of the crap they bring up and nothing came of it for 6 years. Had that energybeen used to report for improvement, then there wouln't be the same SOS (Same ole' Shitz) running out of their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/23/2010, 3:50 pm

UrRight wrote:
Visited Hammond on theotherboard.com. SOS.

Same ole' Shitz for what" 6 yrs?
I believe it's 6 1/2 yrs since McDermott took office

Quote :
Still waiting for indictments, still waiting for everything they've been bitchin about for six plus years.
Me too. I'm especially waiting for the interrogatories regarding the demise of the Times BB,which they've been squawking about ever since the Times pulled it.
SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! 51831617.rofl

Quote :
Keep it Simple: The KISS method.....do something if you really believe the freaking crap they talk about over and over and over.
All they can do is cry "wolf" and try to scare people. The witch hunts never go anywhere. In almost all cases they end up looking like fools.
Quote :
Damn boring.
Damn entertaining!

Quote :
I want what is best for Hammond just like the HERMIT on Brunswick.
The difference is that you're sincere,while the HERMIT doesn't care how much damage she causes while she unsuccessfully tries to settle an old political score.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/24/2010, 8:05 am

Same ole today....still on the Skeeter thing.

Dumb bunny believed someone heard a fogger go off last night. Being so bright, it was pouring cats and dogs....a siren went off.

But she needed facts that it had better been driven by so and so from the county...cuz.....

What a life.

When we going to court, Artie?

I hope it's a class action suit including all those politicians so we get invited to the Lost Marsha for free food, free drinks and a ride home from one of those city cars. Teepee the house on the way home....cut a few cords, knock on the back door and run to the front, hop in the car....

and read all about it the next day.

Give the gal some news to post. all her three buddies will certainly have sympathy and give her the emotional support she needs.

Well, the point is...hardly anyone posting over there.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/24/2010, 8:15 am

What'ya bet the new topic today will be about Pabey.....hee, hee.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/24/2010, 8:30 am

UrRight wrote:
Same ole today....still on the Skeeter thing.

Dumb bunny believed someone heard a fogger go off last night. Being so bright, it was pouring cats and dogs....a siren went off.

But she needed facts that it had better been driven by so and so from the county...cuz.....

What a life.
Yeah pathetic.

Quote :
When we going to court, Artie?

I hope it's a class action suit including all those politicians so we get invited to the Lost Marsha for free food, free drinks and a ride home from one of those city cars. Teepee the house on the way home....cut a few cords, knock on the back door and run to the front, hop in the car....

and read all about it the next day.
Very Happy
Quote :
Give the gal some news to post. all her three buddies will certainly have sympathy and give her the emotional support she needs.

Well, the point is...hardly anyone posting over there.
Yeah,it's become a joke. 10 or 15 new gutterballs a day from Dopy grape. Not worth looking at unless Sparks or Edge decide to screw with them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/24/2010, 10:18 am

OOPS! Stand corrected. NWITimes gave a new story out about River Park Dev. Of course she chimed in that the tab is 24 million so I say....that will be the new topic for the day.

Hey, I like Moby. Nobody tells it like him and swears better!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty6/24/2010, 3:32 pm

Darn, should have went with the instinct in my gut.

Skeeters' driver got shoved down...and now onto the FESTIVAL of the Lakes!

Give an inch, a mile is demanded.

If it was free, and no cost whatsoever, they'd still call it "stealing!"

Nuthin' on Pabey, cuz last post I read, know one knows what "she" knows, and that means Mayor McDermott is gonna go to the pen with Pabey.

Here there is a blow-out column on Pabey, and I guess the FOTL takes priority, even though skeeters are gonna kill people by someone that better be qualified to drive that skeeter fog truck around during the worst rainstorm last night.

The right priorities by...Free.

Better head back to the Free forum down below...no one is posting anyway on the other board.

Imagine.....someone qualified and better be, driving that fogger through that rain storm last night. LOLOLOL. I can't help it...it's hilarious.

No one answering the board or bringing up new topics...

The shooting by Milskies, her reply: Oh, I can't remember the last time I was in a bar. Yeah, how about the weed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!   SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS in Hammond on BLT OH MY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1