Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The TIC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty9/30/2019, 2:49 pm

Heretic wrote:
State Dept. ramps up probe into Clinton email server

Quote :
The State Department reportedly intensified a probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server, contacting dozens of former aides involved in email exchanges that passed through Clinton's server.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that as many as 130 former Clinton aides have been contacted by State Department investigators in recent weeks, with many being informed that they have been found "culpable" for transmitting information that should have been classified at a higher level than it was originally sent.

Thank God.  I can't imagine anything else being more important to our national security than this.

Absolutely nothing.  Nothing at all.

Nope.  Only this.

Apparently, someone is very antsy.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty10/25/2019, 4:41 pm

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/schiff-nadler-criticize-durham-for-elevating-russiagate-probe-to-criminal-investigation/White House

Schiff, Nadler Criticize Durham for Elevating Russiagate Probe to Criminal Investigation
By Zachary Evans

October 25, 2019 1:01 PM

Representatives Adam Schiff (D., Calif.) and Jerry Nadler (D., N.Y.) criticized the Justice Department late Thursday after the DOJ upgraded its inquiry into the origins of the Russia probe into a criminal investigation.
The investigation, which is expected to delve into the origins of the counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia, is led by U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, and was opened by U.S. Attorney General William Barr.
“These reports, if true, raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump’s political revenge,” Nadler and Schiff posted on Nadler’s Twitter account in a joint statement.
“If the Department of Justice may be used as a tool of political retribution, or to help the President with a political narrative for the next election,” the statement continued, “the rule of law will suffer new and irreparable damage.”
Schiff heads the House Intelligence Committee, while Nadler is chair of the House Judiciary Committee. Both are heavily involved in the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
Representative Doug Collins (R., Ga.), the ranking Republican member on the Judiciary Committee defended on Friday the DOJ decision to upgrade its investigation to a criminal probe.
“If Durham finds crimes were committed, I’m confident he’ll pursue justice and help restore America’s confidence in our premier law enforcement agency,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “Chairman Nadler is wrong to suggest this investigation is anything less than an effort to deliver truth and accountability.”
Attorney General Barr opened the investigation to determine whether an FBI probe into the 2016 Trump campaign was politically motivated. At the time, the Trump campaign was accused of collaborating with Russian government officials to win the 2016 presidential elections.
Barr is reportedly looking into the FBI’s use of a FISA warrant against former Trump campaign national security adviser Carter Page, as well as allegations that the agency based its probe on dubious intelligence provided in the Steele dossier.

You boys wanted transparency, you boys will now have transparency.
I believe trousers are being shat even as I type.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty10/25/2019, 5:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
You boys wanted transparency, you boys will now have transparency.

Yeah, it's pretty great.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

Quote :
A federal judge on Friday ruled that the Justice Department must turn over former special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury evidence to the House Judiciary Committee, a groundbreaking victory for Democrats in their effort to investigate whether President Donald Trump should be impeached for obstructing the long-running Russia probe.

In a double victory for Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Judge Beryl Howell — the chief federal judge in Washington — ruled that the impeachment inquiry Democrats have launched is valid even though the House hasn't taken a formal vote on it. The decision rejects arguments by DOJ and congressional Republicans that a formal vote is necessary to launch impeachment proceedings.

"Even in cases of presidential impeachment, a House resolution has never, in fact, been required to begin an impeachment inquiry," Howell determined, dismissing GOP arguments as unsupported.

He won't be able to block the subpoenas for his tax returns much longer, either.

happy jack wrote:
I believe trousers are being shat even as I type.

Only in a Fox News/Republican fantasy land, one that definitely hasn't read the Mueller Report or any of the related public materials from the multiple investigations that led to Mueller's appointment. The cosplayed gestapo tactics will only end in embarrassment no different that the emails or Benghazi.  

The only real worry is the continued damage it'll do to our national security apparatus and make our international allies even less even likely to trust/share with US intelligence than they already are, damage which was Putin's goal from the start.  I bet he can't wait for an insider's look at to how our intelligence apparatus works, complete with names, faces, cell phone numbers, addresses, dates...   I can't wait 'til the next Republican reveals the location of classified CIA annex live on TV again.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty10/27/2019, 4:24 am

Heretic wrote:

The only real worry is the continued damage it'll do to our national security apparatus and make our international allies even less even likely to trust/share with US intelligence than they already are, damage which was Putin's goal from the start.  

"Also, it is crazy that people like Barr actually believe large groups of people were secretly conspiring in an election."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

But it's totally not crazy for you and Hillary to think the very same thing, what with Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein finally being outed as the wily Russian assets that they've been all along.
Right?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty11/9/2019, 4:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
[Nothing relevant to the previous post.]

Because honestly, who the fuck cares about national security? Definitely not the ones that couldn't stop talking about emails and Benghazi.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty11/23/2019, 4:08 pm

Justice Dept. watchdog finds political bias did not taint top officials running the FBI’s Russia probe but documents errors

Quote :
The Justice Department’s internal watchdog is expected to find in a forthcoming report that political bias did not taint top officials running the FBI investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign in 2016, while at the same time criticizing the bureau for systemic failures in its handling of surveillance applications, according to two U.S. officials.

Horowitz will conclude that the application still had a proper legal and factual basis, and, more broadly, that FBI officials did not act improperly in opening the Russia investigation, according to the officials, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive report.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty12/13/2019, 2:20 pm

This is the caliber of mental acuity to which the Left entrusts a major constitutional issue:

https://hankjohnson.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/congressman-johnson-calls-impeachment-president-trump

Congressman Johnson Calls for Impeachment of President Trump

September 24, 2019 Press Release

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hank-johnson-thinks-guam_n_521541

Hank Johnson Thinks Guam Is Going To ‘Tip Over’

Unfortunately, this is not an April Fools Day prank, just a member of Congress acting hilariously aloof. After debating the exact size of Guam for a full minute with a military commander before concluding that it is “a small island,” U.S. Representative Hank Johnson reveals his fear: that more U.S. troops will cause Guam to “tip over” and sink into the ocean.
The best part of hearing Johnson say, “My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,” is hearing the commander try to explain why it’s probably — no, definitely — not going to happen.

[UPDATE: “I wasn’t suggesting that the island of Guam would literally tip over,” Johnson says via a spokesman. “I was using a metaphor to say that with the addition of 8,000 Marines and their dependents — an additional 80,000 people during peak construction to the port on the tiny island with a population of 180,000 — could be a tipping point which would adversely affect the island’s fragile ecosystem and overburden its already overstressed infrastructure.
“Having traveled to Guam last year, I saw firsthand how this beautiful — but vulnerable island — is already overburdened, and I was simply voicing my concerns that the addition of that many people could tip the delicate balance and do harm to Guam.”]

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty12/15/2019, 2:51 pm

Santa Claus Accused Of Quid Pro Quo For Giving Children Gifts In Exchange For Good Behavior

December 14th, 2019

U.S.—Legislators have begun to hold hearings on impeaching Santa Claus after an overheard conversation seemed to imply he was offering a quid pro quo: gifts in exchange for good behavior.
FBI agents spied on Claus at various malls as he repeatedly said things like, "Sure, I'll get you a pony. But first, I need you to do something for me... be a good little boy!" The FBI was able to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Claus, because it's easier to get a FISA warrant than to get a Costco membership.
"Ho ho noooooo!" Santa Claus cried as investigators leaped out and cuffed him at a Dayton, OH mall. "Not good! Sad!"
"It was a perfect conversation," Claus said, defending himself in a series of fiery tweets. "Absolutely perfect. I was simply talking to little Billy and asked him to keep tabs on his sister, Sally, who has been involved in some corruption. Who doesn't want to stop corruption? Did I offer Billy a new Nintendo Switch in exchange for his good behavior? Possibly. Am I planning on giving Sally coal because she's a little punk? Maybe. Where's my lawyer?"
Unfortunately, he was assigned a public defender, who turned out to be Rudy Giuliani.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty1/7/2020, 5:10 pm

Democrats Grasping At Straws To Impeach Trump Now Regret Banning Straws

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats desperately grasping at straws to find grounds to impeach and convict Trump announced Tuesday they are now regretting banning plastic straws.
"We started grasping for straws but suddenly realized we had banned them a while back," a downcast Nancy Pelosi told reporters. "We really should have seen this coming."
Many congresspeople keep straws on hand for the express purpose of grasping at them. They get them out when they really don't like a politician on the other side of the aisle and need to find something to condemn him or her for. Sadly, the Democrats banned their straws a while back for using harmful plastics and now have nothing to grasp for.
The Democratic leaders tried to reach for paper straws instead, but they instantly crumbled into a fine powder.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty1/7/2020, 11:27 pm

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/08/boeing-737-passenger-plane-crashes-in-iran-state-news-agencies-report.html

Boeing 737 passenger plane crashes in Iran, state news agencies report

Published Tue, Jan 7 202010:45 PM ESTUpdated 9 min ago

Iran’s Fars News Agency reported that the Ukrainian plane crashed due to technical problems after taking off from the Imam Khomeini international airport in Tehran.
………

A Ukrainian plane?
Accident?
I think not.
Fucking Trump!!!!

Back to top Go down
happy jack

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty1/18/2020, 4:17 am

https://babylonbee.com/news/somber-impeachment-ceremony-concludes-with-the-impeachment-dancers

Somber Impeachment Ceremony Concludes With The Impeachment Dancers

January 16th, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—It was a somber day for the U.S., as House Democrats formalized the impeachment of President Donald Trump. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi took seven solemn hours to sign the articles of impeachment with 582 custom pens on silver trays before she sent them over to the Senate. As the articles were handed over, the Impeachment Dancers entered the room, marking the dark day with a well-choreographed dance number accented by a tasteful amount of pyrotechnics.
“It is gravely serious to accuse the president of high crimes and misdemeanors,” Pelosi said as dancers gyrated behind her. “And we do this reluctantly and with a heavy heart.”
After the ceremony and the dance number concluded, Democratic leaders all had a moment of silence to reflect on the gravity of their undertaking, the only sound now being the making of impeachment balloons by the Impeachment Clowns there to entertain the children.
With President Trump officially impeached and the trial now in the hands of the Senate, the House Democrats left feeling their important work was done -- except for all the fundraising emails they had to write.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty4/21/2020, 11:28 am

So the Senate Intel Committee did an assessment on that 2017 intelligence report that conservatives wouldn't stop whining about because it said that Putin interfered in the election on behalf of Trump. Their conclusion is unsurprising:

Bipartisan Senate Intel report backs intelligence assessment of 2016 Russian interference

Quote :
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released its review of a joint assessment issued by U.S. intelligence agencies of Russia's coordinated campaign to influence the 2016 presidential election. The review is the fourth and penultimate chapter resulting from the committee's more than three-year investigation into the Russian government's actions.

In its heavily redacted 158-page report, the committee found that the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) commissioned by former President Barack Obama in late 2016 "presents a coherent and well-constructed intelligence basis for the case of unprecedented Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election." The report was unanimously approved by senators on the committee.

"The ICA reflects strong tradecraft, sound analytical reasoning, and proper justification of disagreement in the one analytical line where it occurred," Republican Senator Richard Burr, the committee chairman, said in a statement accompanying the report's release. "The Committee found no reason to dispute the Intelligence Community's conclusions."

From the new report:
Quote :
(U) The Committee found that specific intelligence as well as open source assessments support the assessment that President Putin approved and directed aspects of this influence campaign.

(U) Further, a body of reporting, to include different intelligence disciplines, open source reporting on Russian leadership policy preferences, and Russian media content, showed that Moscow sought to denigrate then-candidate Clinton.

(U) The Committee found that the ICA presents information from public Russian leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, and specific intelligence reporting to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government demonstrated a preference for candidate Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The TIC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIC   The TIC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The TIC
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: