AuthorMessage
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   9/21/2018, 1:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

And how about the current state of the GOP and the Presidency itself

Kind of a broad question; anything specific you have in mind?
At any rate, the nuts and bolts of politics bore me, in general. If you’ve noticed, the bulk of my posting runs along the lines of social issues and attitudes, not politics.

So our foreign policy bores you?  How about our economy?  Do you care about that?  

Those are not things that keep me awake at night.

Foreign policy includes potential and actual wars, trade, the nature of our defense policies, alliances, immigration policies...etc..

You seriously don't care about our nation's economy?  Don't care about the stock market?  Employment or unemployment?  Taxes?  Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid...etc...  

Why the hell do you vote at all?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   9/21/2018, 3:53 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
At any rate, the nuts and bolts of politics bore me, in general. If you’ve noticed, the bulk of my posting runs along the lines of social issues and attitudes, not politics.

So you didn't vote for Trump because... why exactly? He's done nothing but advance the Conservative social and economic agenda.

Sent from Topic'it App

I didn't vote for Trump because I don't particularly care for him.
If it is your opinion that, "He's done nothing but advance the Conservative social and economic agenda", fine.
But how could I have known he would do that before he was elected?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   9/22/2018, 8:19 pm

happy jack wrote:
If it is your opinion that, "He's done nothing but advance the Conservative social and economic agenda", fine.

What's your opinion on his performance, his policies, and those of this Cabinet if not that?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   9/24/2018, 3:05 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

What's your opinion on his performance, his policies, and those of this Cabinet if not that?

Not complaining.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   9/30/2018, 8:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
.... his Presidency has thus far served one very important purpose, in my view.

Yeah. Well, continuing with another entry on your list of "those on the Left who have shown their true colors to the general public.... something they will never be able to take back."

happy jack wrote:
The wearers of pussyhats

Who does this refer to, exactly?  Are you talking about the Women's March?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   10/1/2018, 4:30 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Yeah. Well, continuing with another entry on your list of "those on the Left who have shown their true colors to the general public.... something they will never be able to take back."

happy jack wrote:
The wearers of pussyhats

https://www.npr.org/2017/01/21/510997192/with-pussyhats-liberals-get-their-own-version-of-the-red-trucker-hat

"I think this woman who put this together is frickin' brilliant and a genius because it's such a political, simple statement: a pink hat, and all you have is the pussycat ears," said Mellicent Dyane, 50, a casting director from New York City, wearing a neon pink hat as she watched the rally. "It speaks volumes."

I'm simply blinded by the brilliance of the pussyhat.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   10/1/2018, 7:49 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:
The wearers of pussyhats

https://www.npr.org/2017/01/21/510997192/with-pussyhats-liberals-get-their-own-version-of-the-red-trucker-hat

"I think this woman who put this together is frickin' brilliant and a genius because it's such a political, simple statement: a pink hat, and all you have is the pussycat ears," said Mellicent Dyane, 50, a casting director from New York City, wearing a neon pink hat as she watched the rally. "It speaks volumes."

So... That's it?  You don't like the pussyhat?  How is this emblematic of "a very important purpose" of the Trump presidency?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   10/2/2018, 7:49 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:
The wearers of pussyhats

So... That's it?  You don't like the pussyhat?  How is this emblematic of "a very important purpose" of the Trump presidency?

I've adjusted my attitude as to the pussyhats - I like them now. In fact, I concur with Ms. Dyane - they are "frickin' brilliant".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIC   

Back to top Go down

The TIC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: