Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Libyan Embassy Attack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/20/2012, 3:50 pm

Stupid dog whistle.
Stupid, stupid dog whistle.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/11/20/obama-rice-clyburn-mccain/1716853/

Dem: Criticism of Rice includes racial 'code words'

David Jackson, USA TODAYShare

11:40AM EST November 20. 2012 - President Obama hasn't said whether he will nominate Susan Rice to be secretary of State, but the debate over her is already intense.
Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., told CNN on Tuesday that some Republican claims that Rice is "incompetent" may be racial in nature.
"These are code words," Clyburn said, adding that "these kinds of terms that those of us — especially those of us who were born and raised in the South -- we've been hearing these little words and phrases all of our lives and we get insulted by them."

Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/20/2012, 4:02 pm

Gee I don't know, if John Sununu says the president is lazy and not very bright, are those 'racial code' words'?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/20/2012, 4:41 pm

happy jack wrote:
Stupid dog whistle.

You betcha,Fido! Now go fetch another fake outrage from the front page of Drudge and bring it back to us like you did with this one.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/20/2012, 7:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Stupid dog whistle.

You betcha,Fido! Now go fetch another fake outrage from the front page of Drudge and bring it back to us like you did with this one.

You are, of course, speaking of Rep. Clyburn's fake outrage, yes?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/20/2012, 7:19 pm

edge540 wrote:
Gee I don't know, if John Sununu says the president is lazy and not very bright, are those 'racial code' words'?

No, I believe it means that Sununu thinks that the president is lazy and not very bright.
For all I know, Sununu may also not think that Obama is rather clean and articulate, for a black guy.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/20/2012, 9:45 pm

edge540 wrote:

They may be code words to you, but not to me. Unlike you, when I hear the words "lazy" and "not very bright", I do not immediately associate those words with "black".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty11/28/2012, 10:48 am

This comes from our "friends" over at Breitbart.com Laughing
Poll: Republicans Losing Libya Debate
Quote :
Only the Republican party could blow this one: [emphasis added]

On Libya, 54% of the country is dissatisfied with the administration's response to the Benghazi attack, with only four in ten saying they're satisfied with the way the White House handled the matter.

Quote :
"But that dissatisfaction is not because Americans see a cover-up," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "Only 40% believe that the inaccurate statements that administration officials initially made about the Benghazi attack were an attempt to deliberately mislead the public. Fifty-four percent think those inaccurate statements reflected what the White House believed to be true at the time."
This failure to adequately communicate to the public a little something I like to call The Obvious, is all about a lack of discipline and organization.

And as someone who monitors the media 18 hours a day, I've seen this failure first hand. Time and again, Republicans unprepared for the media's pro-Obama talking points show up on CNN or MSNBC or the "Today Show" and are constantly caught off guard. As a result they look foolish and as though they are driven by partisan politics.

This never happens to Democrats. Not only are Democrats prepared for almost anything a Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly throws their way, they have also, obviously, gotten together to make sure their message is sharp and unified so that it penetrates.

We're awful at this. Simply awful. Not being able to convince even the 48% of those who voted for Romney that the White House engaged in a cover up, is like not being able to convince people that water is wet. And until we get better, the Obama Administration and its media allies are going to continue to run circles around us. Even on what should be a slam-dunk like the Libya cover up.
Know the real reason why Gramps McCain is so bent out of shape over Susan Rice? It's this:
Quote :
Rice went on leave from the Brookings Institution to serve as a senior foreign policy advisor to Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign. Rice took a disparaging view of Obama's Republican opponent in the campaign, John McCain, calling his policies "reckless" and dismissing the Arizona Senator's trip to Iraq as "strolling around the market in a flak jacket."[30]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rice
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty12/11/2012, 1:58 pm

The Benghazi Fake Scandal Returns at #Breitbart.com The only kind of recycling wingnuts believe in
Quote :
Today at the reliably unhinged Breitbart.com, we discover an article screaming, “NO SHOTS FIRED: STATE DEPT BENGHAZI SECURITY FORCE UNARMED!”

Can anyone spot the huge honking problem in their lead paragraph?
Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 ZZ129D9F99
Quote :
A source with personal knowledge of the security situation in Benghazi told Breitbart News…
Why, sure — I’ll believe an anonymous source cited by “Breitbart News!”

Who’s more reliable than the people who promoted the idiotic fake controversy over Harvard Prof. Derrick Bell, or the people who think The Onion is antisemitic, or the people who posted pictures of Libyan rescuers trying to save Ambassador Stevens and labeled them as “terrorists dragging his body through the streets,” or the dishonest right wing shills who falsely claimed Obama was trying to restrict military voting?

I could go on for a long, long time in this vein. The bottom line, in case my snark wasn’t obvious enough, is that anyone who believes an anonymous source from “Breitbart News” is living in Wingnut Fantasy World.

And of course, the Breitbart commenters are as adorable as always:

Quote :
IMPEACH obama

[…]

IMPEACH AND PROSECUTE FOR THE BENGAZI MURDERS….

[…]

Impeach, Imprison, and Execute for High Treason. Obama went into war in Libya without Congressional approval.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty12/13/2012, 3:57 pm

More stupidity from the right...
Steve King: I Have No Idea What Happened in Benghazi but It’s Worse Than Watergate
Quote :
The Republican clown car

Iowa Republican caveman Steve King weighed in the Benghazi fake scandal today; he says he has no idea what took place, or who did what, but he does know it’s 10 times worse than Watergate and Iran-Contra put together.

Quote :
‘I believe that it’s a lot bigger than Watergate, and if you link Watergate and Iran-Contra together and multiply it times maybe 10 or so, you’re going to get in the zone where Benghazi is,’ Mr. King said. ‘I don’t think the public has any idea, and I tell you, I don’t either, of the chronology of the events — what took place, and who was where doing what and why. And all the way down through — we still haven’t seen an autopsy report on the ambassador yet. Simple questions that you would ask in the first 24 hours have not been asked yet.’
There you have it — a clear statement of the utter derangement of the GOP. This isn’t government, it’s a pathetic circus, and Steve King is one of the clowns.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty12/13/2012, 5:19 pm

This shit really is the conservative 9/11 Twoofer movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libyan Embassy Attack   Libyan Embassy Attack - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libyan Embassy Attack
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7