Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abortion

Go down 
+3
Heretic
happy jack
Artie60438
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Abortion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 14 Empty6/7/2019, 3:37 pm

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/women-arent-the-only-people-who-get-abortions_n_5cf55540e4b0e346ce8286d3

POLITICS

06/06/2019 10:37 am ET Updated 4 hours ago

Women Aren’t The Only People Who Get Abortions

Transgender men and other gender-nonconforming folks get abortions, too. But no one’s discussing how the recent abortion bans will affect them.

https://time.com/5603055/hyde-amendment-abortion-joe-biden/Politics

Joe Biden Dropped His Support for the Hyde Amendment. Here's How It Became a Flashpoint on Abortion

By Tara Law

3:21 PM EDT
For years, the Hyde Amendment represented a rare point of bipartisan consensus on abortion in Congress, with lawmakers from both parties agreeing that taxpayer money should not be used to fund abortions, with some exceptions.
But with abortion rights supporters increasingly concerned about the future of Roe v. Wade, that consensus is over.
That became even more clear this week, as Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden abruptly dropped his longtime support for the Hyde Amendment amid harsh criticism from other candidates, citing restrictive new laws passed by Republican-led states such as Alabama and Ohio.
“If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone’s ZIP code,” he said, adding that he had “no apologies” for his previous position.

……...

Ok, folks - you have, roughly, only 16 months left to bring out your crazy before the next election.
This is a good start, but seriously - you can do better.
I'm counting on the summer months to further overheat your brains (for lack of a better word) so that your true colors come to the full fore.
Have at it.
You can do it!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Abortion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 14 Empty12/6/2019, 11:31 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dont-mess-with-me-pelosi-leans-into-viral-moment-after-it-spurs-hashtag-merch-and-backlash/

"As a Catholic, I resent you're using the word hate in a sentence that addresses me," Pelosi said. "I don't hate anyone.

So tell us, Nancy: As a Catholic, are you pro-life, or pro-choice?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Abortion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 14 Empty3/6/2020, 8:23 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh-actress-brags-that-her-abortion-led-to-career-success-but-her-success-shows-why-that-trade-off-is-never-worth-it

WALSH: Actress Brags That Her Abortion Led To Career Success. But Her ‘Success’ Shows Why That Trade Off Is Never Worth It.

………

There I was sitting in Los Angeles in my beautiful office of my own late night talk show. Soon I would be driving my hybrid car to my beautiful f**king home to kiss my two beautiful and healthy children, and my husband who had taken the year off to parent so I could focus on my career. And I have all of this, all of it, because, because, because, I was allowed bodily autonomy at 15… I will never stop talking about my abortion, or my periods…or my yeast infections!
……...

You could have opted to place the child up for adoption and still had your 'success'.
And your yeast infections.   pale
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Abortion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 14 Empty5/5/2020, 7:13 pm

We must protect a sow's right to choose.
Porky/Petunia v. Wade

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2020/05/03/media-outlets-show-more-compassion-aborted-baby-pigs-humans

Corona Bias: Media Outlets Offer More Accuracy for Aborted 'Baby Pigs' Than Humans

By Tim Graham | May 3, 2020 12:48 PM EDT

Our former NewsBusters colleague Katie Yoder wrote a column for Townhall on how media outlets that ideologically resist using the term “baby” in abortion stories don’t have the same reservations now as hog farmers abort baby pigs due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The central example was a Reuters story on April 27 headlined “Piglets aborted, chickens gassed as pandemic slams meat sector.” Reporters Tom Polansek and P.J. Huffstutter began:
CHICAGO (Reuters) - With the pandemic hobbling the meat-packing industry, Iowa farmer Al Van Beek had nowhere to ship his full-grown pigs to make room for the 7,500 piglets he expected from his breeding operation. The crisis forced a decision that still troubles him: He ordered his employees to give injections to the pregnant sows, one by one, that would cause them to abort their baby pigs.
They could have used the term “fetal pig,” but they had no political sensitivity on this story. Feminism doesn't intrude and insist terms must change to protect a "woman's right to choose."
“Van Beek’s piglets,” the reporters continued, “are victims of a sprawling food-industry crisis that began with the mass closure of restaurants.”
Yoder noted they used the matter-of-fact word “killing” as well. Euphemisms weren’t required. Shame and grief were allowed:
The pandemic barreling through farm towns has mired rural communities in despair, a potent mix of shame and grief.
Farmers take pride in the fact that their crops and animals are meant to feed people, especially in a crisis that has idled millions of workers and forced many to rely on food banks. Now, they’re destroying crops and killing animals for no purpose.
Farmers flinch when talking about killing off animals early or plowing crops into the ground, for fear of public wrath.
As pro-life group Live Action pointed out in a tweet on April 28, Reuters “forbids journalists from acknowledging the humanity or victimhood of human children targeted for abortion,” and yet, “fetal pigs are ‘baby pigs,’ ‘piglets’ and ‘victims.’”
The Reuters Handbook for Journalism entry on abortion insists “Unless quoting someone, refer to aborted foetuses rather than unborn babies." It also object to the terms "pro-life," "pro-abortion," "pro-choice," and "abortionist."
Even with the discrepancy, Live Action criticized, Reuters “prides itself in its supposed ‘Freedom from Bias.’” Even as they use politicized terms, they proclaim "As Reuters journalists, we never identify with any side in an issue, a conflict or a dispute. Our text and visual stories need to reflect all sides, not just one."
Yoder also noted a story on the Newsweek website. “The closures of slaughterhouses have caused huge problems for pig farmers,” editor Brendan Cole wrote in a story published on April 28. Without enough room and with the decreased demand, farmers are forced “to cull the hogs and piglets or even give pregnant sows injections, causing them to abort their baby pigs.”

Back to top Go down
happy jack

Abortion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 14 Empty5/3/2022, 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abortion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Abortion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abortion
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14