Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/22/2013, 3:45 pm

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 TMW2013-07-24color-copy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/22/2013, 4:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Z* is still a murderer,AFAIC.

Has it sunk in yet that "as far as you are concerned" means exactly jack shit? It's the opinion of the jury, and only the opinion of the jury, that matters.
Now, a few questions are pending:
Why do you support vigilantism in this case but not others?
And why is it that you want a man who is guilty of nothing to suffer and die soon?

Are you really that much of a sore loser that your tantrum over the outcome of this case will not even allow you to discuss points which you yourself have brought up?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/22/2013, 10:01 pm

Things that make no sense in the murderer's phony heroic episode:

We were told just last week that the monster was "in fear of his life and in hiding",yet here he is close to the scene of the murder and getting out in broad daylight.

During the case we were told that he was a weak little pansy who couldn't even get a 150lb 16 year old kid off of him. Today,he's over 300 lbs,probably in way worse shape than he was then,yet he's allegedly pulling people of of cars?

Last but certainly not least....

1)Why is there no audio of the murderer calling the accident in to 911? We know for a fact he's never been bashful about that before.

2) Why are we hearing about this today when it happened last Thursday night,almost 4 days ago

3) Does the Sanford PD release a statement every time someone stops to offer help at minor accidents where no one was injured?

One possible explanation is that his PR team told him to sit by a police scanner and then race to the scene of an accident that was close by to look as if he's some type of hero.

The only good thing to come out about this is that the murderer's present location is now known.cheers  Score settlers start your engines!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/23/2013, 9:47 am

The other Trayvon, and another murder trial set to reignite US gun debate
Quote :
At scores of marches across the United States this weekend, protesters brandished placards emblazoned  with the name of an African-American teenager gunned down by a white man in Florida, even though he himself was unarmed.

That name was Jordan Davis.

The rallies were mostly a response to the acquittal one week before of George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch captain in Sanford who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin early last year. But the marchers were looking forward, too.

Due to open in September is the trial of Michael Dunn, 46, who stands accused of murdering Mr Davis.

While Martin’s story has gripped the country and the headlines for the past few months, Mr Davis’s case has received notably less attention, despite the strikingly similar circumstances.

Both shootings happened in the sunshine state and both involve white men – Mr Zimmerman was half- Hispanic – who have said they acted while in fear for their lives. Both also speak to some of the touchiest areas of America’s handling of race.

Were the dead men victims of social profiling? If they too had been white would bullets ever have been fired? And had they been white would the justice system treat the shooters differently?

Mr Dunn’s trial is likely to reignite the debate over these questions. Interest in the trial will be acute for another reason: it is likely to feature arguments over Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” laws which many have blamed for Trayvon Martin’s death.

The setting this time is a petrol station. Mr Dunn was filling his tank last November when an vehicle with four young men inside drew up and started playing music very loud. Mr Dunn objected, whereupon, he told police, they turned it up and allegedly began to threaten him.

When he saw what he thought was a rifle barrel being pointed at him, he grabbed a gun from his glove compartment and opened fire, killing Mr Davis.

“I asked them nicely, I didn’t demand. I said: ‘Hey, would you guys mind turning that down?’ They shut it off and I was like: ‘Thank you’,” Mr Dunn said following his arrest. “I saw a barrel come up on the window, like a single shot shotgun.”

Police later determined there were no firearms in the youths’ vehicle. For their part, lawyers for Mr Dunn insist there is no parallel between their client and Mr Zimmerman. “That’s ridiculous. Michael is not a vigilante,” Robin Lemonidis told CNN last year. “He is a brilliant software developer.”

The lawyer for the Davis family, John Phillips, has conceded that his clients were “freaking about justice” in the wake of the Zimmerman acquittal. However, he has also acknowledged that the two cases are not identical, saying that “the justice process is different for both. You gotta keep them separate”.

Mr Davis’s mother, Lucia McBath, has voiced hope that the trial for her son will focus less on race and more on the Stand Your Ground law, which says you don’t have to retreat if you feel you are mortally threatened.

“It is apparent that Michael Dunn is white, it’s apparent that Jordan is black,” Ms McBath said.

“But the issue is the Stand Your Ground laws. We a re not going to focus [on race], because that doesn’t do any good for the country.”
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/23/2013, 11:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:

1)Why is there no audio of the murderer calling the accident in to 911? We know for a fact he's never been bashful about that before.

I don't know.
Do you?

Artie60438 wrote:

2) Why are we hearing about this today when it happened last Thursday night,almost 4 days ago

I don't know.
Do you?

Artie60438 wrote:

3) Does the Sanford PD release a statement every time someone stops to offer help at minor accidents where no one was injured?

I don't know.
Do you?

Artie60438 wrote:

One possible explanation is that his PR team told him to sit by a police scanner and then race to the scene of an accident that was close by to look as if he's some type of hero.

Making shit up again?

Artie60438 wrote:

The only good thing to come out about this is that the murderer's present location is now known.cheers  Score settlers start your engines!Very Happy

Advocating for the murder of an innocent person on a public forum?
Tsk.

Now, a few questions of my own are pending:
And why is it that you want a man who is guilty of nothing to suffer and die soon?

Are you really that much of a sore loser that your tantrum over the outcome of this case will not even allow you to discuss points which you yourself have brought up?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/23/2013, 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/24/2013, 11:23 am

Artie60438 wrote:
The One Simple Graphic that Sums Up the Whole Problem with the Trayvon Martin Case
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Veig

Still, a few questions are pending:

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/24/2013, 3:39 pm

Family Rescued by George Zimmerman Cancels Appearance Fearing 'Blow Back'
Quote :
The family rescued by George Zimmerman when they were trapped in an overturned SUV canceled a scheduled news conference today and is pleading for privacy.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla., about 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The Gerstles were expected to hold a press conference today at the office of Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara, but cancelled a few hours before it was supposed to take place.

"They have expressed to us that they are not comfortable doing media interviews at this time and they continue to ask for privacy," the Seminole City Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, said the family had asked to speak, but then got concerned about the anger surrounding the controversial verdict.

"The family called because they wanted to address the media. I knew that if we did it in an organized way, it would help them get back to a normal life.. But they called today and said they were more worried about blow back from saying anything that would be favorable to George, and decided they did not want to do any media," O'Mara said.

The lawyer said that when he spoke to the Gerstles "their voices were trembling" and that they feared saying anything positive about Zimmerman "would be toxic."
Or perhaps they were more concerned that the media might find out it was a set-up all along.
Quote :
O'Mara wouldn't say whether Zimmerman is now carrying a weapon since the Department of Justice asked that the gun and other evidence be sent to federal prosecutors who are reviewing the case.

But Zimmerman "should be [armed] given the threats against him," O'Mara said. He added, "If I were him I would leave" the country.
Smartest thing O'Mara has said. I'd be happy to pay the murderer's 1 way ticket to Afghanistan or some other lawless place.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/24/2013, 7:09 pm

Open Letter to Trayvon's Father: Sue Zimmerman
Quote :
I have a 16-year old son. I cannot imagine losing him because some beast decided to play Lone Ranger.

And so, with cautious humility, I make this suggestion, this plea.

Sue the beast. You must.

I understand you are reluctant to launch another painful trial of uncertain outcome and cost, monetary and emotional. And I know a money judgment won't bring your son home.

But imagine this: George Zimmerman gets a half-million-dollar book deal and $25,000 a pop to appear at gun shows - plus a fee to put his name on a 9mm semi-automatic. The 'Zimmerman Protector.'

There's only one way to put this monster out of business: Justice can only come out of the barrel of a lawsuit.

Only in a lawsuit can you force Zimmerman to the witness stand. That's crucial. In the criminal case, Zimmerman's daddy, a magistrate no less, could say it was poor George yelling for help on that desperate phone call.

In a civil action, your son's lawyer can say to Zimmerman, "Come on, George, let's hear you scream for help. George, let's hear you scream that this skinny kid is going to kill you. Come on, George, show us how Trayvon somehow grabbed your big fat head while he was taking the gun from your hand."

A federal indictment won't do that: Zimmerman can't be called as a witness in a criminal case. A federal trial won't disgrace Zimmerman nor stop him from getting rich off your son's corpse.

A civil trial has none of that "reasonable doubt" crap that can get Zimmerman off the hook with some fantasy story about Trayvon as the dangerous aggressor. Zimmerman's consigliere said it was Trayvon’s own fault he was murdered. The “decision [to get shot] was in Trayvon Martin's hands more than my client's.” Do you want that to be the last word about your son?

Maybe you don't want the money. OK, then: Set up a foundation and make Zimmerman turn over all that blood money, those book deals and gun show fees, to the Trayvon Foundation. Make him work every day of his lousy life for Trayvon.

There’s another advantage to civil action. To be blunt, you won't have to rely on painfully befuddled prosecutors like the ones we witnessed in that courtroom. In a lawsuit, you can choose the best legal gunslingers in the country.

I'm not guessing about that. I asked fearsome Florida trial lawyer Mike Papantonio if he and his partner, civil rights attorney Bobby Kennedy Jr., would take on the case if called. Papantonio said his firm is standing by, ready to help your legal team if asked. And I have no doubt there are other great plaintiff lawyers who would leap to your cause.

Americans love to complain that there are "too many lawyers." I agree that if some corporate defense lawyers drown in their hot tubs, only their mothers should cry. But it is our unique system of tort law that gives Americans the true Hammer of Justice. Plaintiff lawsuits, even more than government agencies or the FBI, are what keep drug companies from poisoning us and keep dangerous toys from maiming our kids. And, using section 1983 of the federal civil rights statute, it’s the power of the plaintiffs’ bar that stops racist jerks from denying jobs, mortgages and freedoms to people of color.

And there's one final reason to bring a civil action. Let the word go forth to any Zimmerman wannabe dreaming that wealth and admiration requires only their hunting down another dark-skinned kid in a hoodie: Maybe sick Florida law will keep you out of prison, but you will have your sorry ass dragged onto a witness stand, where you will be ripped up, ruined and busted for the rest of your life.

So I'm asking you, as one dad to another, stand your ground and sue this killer - for Trayvon and for all our kids.

With respect,

Greg Palast
It's only a matter of time. :DOnce they get the murderer on the witness stand it will become clear that the criminal case was a travesty of justice.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 9:26 am

I have a question for both Artie and Jack...

Do you think that OJ was guilty of the murders that he was accused of?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 10:47 am

Scorpion wrote:

Yes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 11:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Or perhaps they were more concerned that the media might find out it was a set-up all along.

Making shit up again?
Still, a few questions are pending:

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 12:11 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yes

I have no way of being 100% certain, but the gut says probably.
In any event, I have accepted the verdict in the OJ trial, and I have not called for him
to be murdered by either gang-banging vigilantes, nor by Brentwood debutantes - unlike, of course, Artie in the Zimmerman case.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 2:23 pm

Zimmerman Juror Speaks Out, Tells ABC: He ‘Got Away With Murder,’ ‘I Let Down’ Trayvon’s Parents
Quote :
As we reported earlier, George Zimmerman trial juror B-29 sat down for an interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts, airing in several parts Thursday night. According to early reports, that juror — known as Maddy — told ABC that she believes the defendant “got away with murder” but the evidence simply did not exist to convict him.

“You can’t put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty,” Maddy, the lone minority among the jurors, told Roberts. “But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence.”

Maddy also told Roberts that, despite the prosecution’s claims, she does not believe race was a major factor in the trial. Instead, she said, Zimmerman’s actions themselves were enough to condemn. “George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can’t get away from God,” she said. “And at the end of the day, he’s going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with, [but] the law couldn’t prove it.”

The juror claimed that she favored convicting Zimmerman of second-degree murder when deliberations began, but as the process wore on, she realized there wasn’t enough evidence to put the defendant in jail or push harder to “give them a hung jury.” She explained that she felt “confused” because Zimmerman clearly killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, but “as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can’t say he’s guilty.”

“The truth is that there was nothing we could do about it,” she added.

When asked whether the case should have ever gone to trial, Maddy apparently said “I don’t think so,” adding that she felt the whole ordeal was a “publicity stunt.”

Following the trial’s conclusion, Maddy explained that she’s had trouble coming to terms with her final decision to acquit Zimmerman. She reportedly told Roberts that she wants to apologize to Martin’s family because she feels “like I let them down.”

“It’s hard for me to sleep, it’s hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin’s death,” she said. “And as I carry him on my back, I’m hurting as much Trayvon’s Martin’s mother because there’s no way that any mother should feel that pain.”

The interview will first air in snippets tonight on ABC World News and Nightline. Friday’s broadcast of Good Morning America will feature the interview in full.
So there you have it folks,right from a juror's mouth. I have been proven right again.Very Happy The monster known as George Zimmerman got away with murder. Let us hope that retribution comes swiftly!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 2:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Zimmerman Juror Speaks Out, Tells ABC: He ‘Got Away With Murder,’ ‘I Let Down’ Trayvon’s Parents
Quote :
As we reported earlier, George Zimmerman trial juror B-29 sat down for an interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts, airing in several parts Thursday night. According to early reports, that juror — known as Maddy — told ABC that she believes the defendant “got away with murder” but the evidence simply did not exist to convict him.

“You can’t put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty,” Maddy, the lone minority among the jurors, told Roberts. “But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence.”

Maddy also told Roberts that, despite the prosecution’s claims, she does not believe race was a major factor in the trial. Instead, she said, Zimmerman’s actions themselves were enough to condemn. “George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can’t get away from God,” she said. “And at the end of the day, he’s going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with, [but] the law couldn’t prove it.”

The juror claimed that she favored convicting Zimmerman of second-degree murder when deliberations began, but as the process wore on, she realized there wasn’t enough evidence to put the defendant in jail or push harder to “give them a hung jury.” She explained that she felt “confused” because Zimmerman clearly killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, but “as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can’t say he’s guilty.”

“The truth is that there was nothing we could do about it,” she added.

When asked whether the case should have ever gone to trial, Maddy apparently said “I don’t think so,” adding that she felt the whole ordeal was a “publicity stunt.”

Following the trial’s conclusion, Maddy explained that she’s had trouble coming to terms with her final decision to acquit Zimmerman. She reportedly told Roberts that she wants to apologize to Martin’s family because she feels “like I let them down.”

“It’s hard for me to sleep, it’s hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin’s death,” she said. “And as I carry him on my back, I’m hurting as much Trayvon’s Martin’s mother because there’s no way that any mother should feel that pain.”

The interview will first air in snippets tonight on ABC World News and Nightline. Friday’s broadcast of Good Morning America will feature the interview in full.
So there you have it folks,right from a juror's mouth. I have been proven right again.Very Happy The monster known as George Zimmerman got away with murder. Let us hope that retribution comes swiftly!

.... she realized there wasn’t enough evidence to put the defendant in jail or push harder to “give them a hung jury.” She explained that she felt “confused” because Zimmerman clearly killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, but “as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can’t say he’s guilty.”

Ya think?

Artie60438 wrote:
 I have been proven right again.

No, you haven't. If you had been proven right, Zimmerman would be in prison.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/25/2013, 10:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Family Rescued by George Zimmerman Cancels Appearance Fearing 'Blow Back'
ABC's Exclusive "Zimmerman Rescue Hero" Story Falling Apart
Quote :
Was George Zimmerman's Heroic Scenario Cooked Up or Staged By A Friend And Supporter In the Seminole Sheriff's Department?
Quote :
ABC News is getting a really bad reputation lately.  First, they screwed up a bunch of reporting on the Boston Marathon Bombings and didn't run retractions on most of it... Then, they went to press with FAKE emails to support the "Benghazi Scandal" that Republicans cooked up.  Now they may have really out-done themselves.

Everyone in America heard about only TWO news stories over the past couple of days.  The first, understandably, is that the Royal Family has a new member.  Congrats.   The 2nd was that George Zimmerman, a recently freed murderer had heroically saved a family of four from a "fiery auto accident", thereby proving that he's just an honorable man who only wants to do good in the world and is misunderstood.

The latter story is preposterous on the face of it... and anyone who can't see that is blinded by wishful thinking.  But let's look at some things that are coming to light about this incident now that ABC got their mileage out of it.

According to some industrious bloggers with a poorly designed site, the officer who responded to the auto accident that is the subject of this story is named Patrick Rehder who lives in Lake Mary, Florida.   Here's a supposed copy of that incident report (and I say "supposed" only because I have not personally verified it myself):
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Patrickrehdar1
Quote :
But the story doesn't end there... No, it can never be that simple, can it?  Patrick has a number of other facebook posts from before the incident took place and it turns out that he's been a very public supporter of George Zimmerman's defense for a long time... Isn't THAT a coincidence?

Here are just a couple of examples:
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Rehder-facebook2
Quote :
In fact, MOST of Rehder's facebook posts
have been about the trial... So how is it that a member of the same Sheriff's Office which is tasked with guarding Zimmerman, just happens to be same officer who responded to a car accident that Zimmerman just suddenly showed up at to become a hero?  And what are the odds that the same Sheriff's Officer would have 128 friends who are ALSO Zimmerman supporters as well as staunch 2nd Amendment Rights advocates?
Update on the story from the site I linked to
Quote :
UPDATE 7/24/2013: Officer Patrick Rehder phone records show he tipped off George Zimmerman + source says Zimmerman “has a police scanner to listen in to any nasty accidents near him in need of a super hero”.. Accident was real. The rest was staged!

Now we all know that the monster who murdered a child and got off scot free likes to sue (NBC Rolling Eyes ) those who allegedly say untrue things about him,so let's see if he's willing to file one here?
Stay tuned!Very Happy :bball: 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/26/2013, 8:32 am

New update on the Zimmerman rescue hoax....
Update 7/26:
Quote :
UPDATE 7/26: Explanation of our information: After deep digging & gradual convincing, a family member of Officer Patrick Rehder’s became a source by hoping to extinguish this situation once & for all so that the scrutiny & chaos surrounding the individuals involved would stop. They envisioned having to go into hiding like George Zimmerman if someone did not answer to the conspiracies & skepticism. The family member confirmed in a phone call that they saw a text call log with the name “George” associated with it, time stamped 5:51PM eastern. Family member also confirmed phone records show a series of calls prior to 7/17 between the Officer & the same number labelled “George” in the phone.

Officer Patrick Rehder wiped out his Facebook & Twitter accounts, first going private with FB until deleting it completely – following the lead of crash mom Dana Gerstle who already deleted her Facebook the day before. However, crash mom’s twitter remains (it has the only online mention that a crash indeed happened). An irrelevant side note is that Patrick Rehder has announced to his closest family & friends that his wife Constance Rehder is pregnant & that they are expecting a second child. It is not a coincidence that the media has stopped their coverage of this staged car accident hero hoax story. The state / Sheriff’s Office set out to calm the unease in the county, & this was a brilliant plan. Wait for the next accident to occur nearby & have George Zimmerman spring into action. It is a PR move. Quite smart & logical actually. So per our source’s hopes & plan, indeed the staged hoax publication quieted this story as the majority has written this incident off as a staged hoax now. After the victims of the crash cancelled their press conference in the wake of our staged hoax being published, the media completely backed off too. Is the media really known to do that? No. We will continue digging for the origination of this orchestration, but as of now there is nothing new to report. We can say with absolute certainty that our source is valid & showed us an image they took of the officer’s phone log via Skype. The chat was not being recorded. We thought it was just a follow up interview from our previous phone call that revealed the initial link between Officer & Zimmerm

There is a reason why there has been no objection from Officer Patrick Rehder, the Sheriff’s Office, or any party involved as to the facts that have been uncovered regarding the staged hoax of George Zimmerman being tipped off. Because no one is objecting, the media has nothing new to report. We are glad to have played our role in stripping George Zimmerman from salvaging even a shred of humanity to his name – he is a sex offender, a bully, & a killer.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/26/2013, 10:31 am

Artie60438 wrote:
New update on the Zimmerman rescue hoax....
Update 7/26:
Quote :
UPDATE 7/26: Explanation of our information: After deep digging & gradual convincing, a family member of Officer Patrick Rehder’s became a source by hoping to extinguish this situation once & for all so that the scrutiny & chaos surrounding the individuals involved would stop. They envisioned having to go into hiding like George Zimmerman if someone did not answer to the conspiracies & skepticism. The family member confirmed in a phone call that they saw a text call log with the name “George” associated with it, time stamped 5:51PM eastern. Family member also confirmed phone records show a series of calls prior to 7/17 between the Officer & the same number labelled “George” in the phone.

Officer Patrick Rehder wiped out his Facebook & Twitter accounts, first going private with FB until deleting it completely – following the lead of crash mom Dana Gerstle who already deleted her Facebook the day before. However, crash mom’s twitter remains (it has the only online mention that a crash indeed happened). An irrelevant side note is that Patrick Rehder has announced to his closest family & friends that his wife Constance Rehder is pregnant & that they are expecting a second child. It is not a coincidence that the media has stopped their coverage of this staged car accident hero hoax story. The state / Sheriff’s Office set out to calm the unease in the county, & this was a brilliant plan. Wait for the next accident to occur nearby & have George Zimmerman spring into action. It is a PR move. Quite smart & logical actually. So per our source’s hopes & plan, indeed the staged hoax publication quieted this story as the majority has written this incident off as a staged hoax now. After the victims of the crash cancelled their press conference in the wake of our staged hoax being published, the media completely backed off too. Is the media really known to do that? No. We will continue digging for the origination of this orchestration, but as of now there is nothing new to report. We can say with absolute certainty that our source is valid & showed us an image they took of the officer’s phone log via Skype. The chat was not being recorded. We thought it was just a follow up interview from our previous phone call that revealed the initial link between Officer & Zimmerm

There is a reason why there has been no objection from Officer Patrick Rehder, the Sheriff’s Office, or any party involved as to the facts that have been uncovered regarding the staged hoax of George Zimmerman being tipped off. Because no one is objecting, the media has nothing new to report. We are glad to have played our role in stripping George Zimmerman from salvaging even a shred of humanity to his name – he is a sex offender, a bully, & a killer.

Making shit up yet again?
You just can't stop, can you?
Now, a few questions are pending:

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/26/2013, 4:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yes

I have no way of being 100% certain, but the gut says probably.
In any event, I have accepted the verdict in the OJ trial, and I have not called for him
to be murdered by either gang-banging vigilantes, nor by Brentwood debutantes - unlike, of course, Artie in the Zimmerman case.

Perhaps not, but your continued portrayal  of Zimmerman as a man who is guilty of nothing is a bit of a stretch. He was found "not guilty" to be sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he is innocent.  I'm not sure about the laws in Florida, but in many states, a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman would likely be successful, at least IMHO.  

I agree with you about the vigilante stuff.  There's no place for that in civilized society.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/26/2013, 7:06 pm

Scorpion wrote:
I'm not sure about the laws in Florida, but in many states, a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman would likely be successful, at least IMHO.  
The murderer's scumbag brother takes on the roll of the Concern Troll....
eorge Zimmerman's Brother: Civil Lawsuit 'Might Not Be Very Flattering' To Trayvon Martin's Family
Quote :
If Trayvon Martin's family decides to file a wrongful-death suit against George Zimmerman, they could be opening a Pandora's box, according to Zimmerman's older brother.

"A myriad of things that were off-limits in a criminal trial would come into play in a civil case. Specifically, things that might not be very flattering to Trayvon or his family," Robert Zimmerman Jr. said in an email to The Huffington Post.

George Zimmerman, a 29-year-old former neighborhood watch volunteer, was acquitted earlier this month of all criminal charges in the 2012 shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Prior to the start of Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, the judge overseeing the case ruled that lawyers for Zimmerman could not mention Martin's alleged history of fighting or pictures of drugs and guns found on his cell phone.

"Public opinion was swayed by a false presentation of this case from the beginning," Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara said at a press conference after the ruling. "The Martin family, through their handlers, presented a picture of who Trayvon was and who George was that is wholly inaccurate."

After the verdict, the Martin family's lawyer, Benjamin Crump, told ABC's "This Week" that his clients were considering a suit against Zimmerman.

"They are going to certainly look at [a lawsuit] as an option. They deeply want a sense of justice. They deeply don't want their son's death to be in vain," he told ABC.

To win in a criminal trial, prosecutors need to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Plaintiffs in a civil case do not have that burden.

However, filing a case would be difficult because of Florida's stand your ground law. The statute provides criminal and civil immunity to anyone who uses deadly force in a situation in which one has a reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily injury.

A judge would have to determine whether the law applies in this case. If it does, Zimmerman would be released from liability and would also be able to collect attorney fees, court costs and related expenses.

While Zimmerman has not commented on the outcome of the trial or the possibility of another, his brother said he does not expect the Martin family will actually file suit.

"I don't expect a wrongful death suit ... There is the potential assertion of civil immunity before the case would even start -- things that were off limits during the case might also come up then.

Quote :
Also, a criminal acquittal goes a long way to supporting a civil immunity claim," Robert Zimmerman Jr. told HuffPost.
HaHaHa. He should ask OJ Simpson how well an acquittal helped his civil case.

If he thinks putting a dead child on trial is going to help their case he's in for a rude awakening. It also works both way as Z*'s history of violence and racial profiling would be admitted into evidence and the murderer himself would be forced to testify.

How funny would it be if a high profile attorney decided to take the case because of this scumbag's remarks?
Sounds to me like they're nervous and scared,otherwise why make the threat.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/27/2013, 4:52 pm

A complete recap of Zimmerman's phony "rescue"...
For those of you who thought the "George Zimmerman heroically saved a family from a fiery car accident" was a fraud, it turns out you were right.
Quote :
Courtesy of Penigma:
The initial report was that George Zimmerman was ‘just coincidentally’ driving by after a car accident occurred, that he leaped out of his vehicle to come to the rescue of the family of four trapped inside as the vehicle caught fire, pulling them to safety. That was followed by the claim that the family he rescued had planned a press event to thank George Zimmerman, but that they canceled due to threats from Trayvon Martin supporters.

It appears they may have canceled the event because they did not want to be part of the fraud of making Zimmerman out to be a hero, when that story was not precisely true.

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.

There were plenty of people driving by who witnessed the accident, and stopped to help the family out of the vehicle, BEFORE Zimmerman showed up, according to the 911 calls, but no ‘thank you’ press conference mentioning anyone else by name specifically was scheduled by the family, and no mention of anyone other than Zimmerman was made by the sheriff.

Zimmerman showed up AFTER he was called by a SCSO member according to a report at News Ball.com, Zimmerman then got out of his car with a fire extinguisher (There was no fire.), and apparently left without doing anything especially heroic. You can hear the course of events here in the 911 calls; many people who were there as the accident happened stopped to get people out, and the fire and smoke problem from the calls, appeared some time after they were out of the car. As you can hear from the calls, people were out before there was a smoke or fire problem; Zimmerman did not appear to risk his life to pull anyone out of a burning car, as was claimed.

You know when this first happened my first instinct was to call bullshit on it. However I refrained from writing anything about it, because you know I did not want to the guy that ALWAYS thinks that there are conspiracies afoot.

But as you can see my first instinct, and of course many of yours, were dead on.

I actually heard Rush Limbaugh pimp this story on his radio show and then lament the fact that the "rescued" family had  cancelled their press conference thanking Zimmerman because of threats from Trayvon Martin supporters. So that is how this is being presented to the Right Wing.

You know I have to say that the very fact that Zimmerman would participate in a stunt like this just makes him seem even more guilty in my eyes. The guy is obviously a liar, and is clearly not finished manipulating the truth even now

P.S. My hat is off to the internet sleuths who found all of this out by the way, and I suggest you follow the links and give them some well deserved traffic.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty7/28/2013, 2:00 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
A complete recap of Zimmerman's phony "rescue"...
For those of you who thought the "George Zimmerman heroically saved a family from a fiery car accident" was a fraud, it turns out you were right.
Quote :
Courtesy of Penigma:
The initial report was that George Zimmerman was ‘just coincidentally’ driving by after a car accident occurred, that he leaped out of his vehicle to come to the rescue of the family of four trapped inside as the vehicle caught fire, pulling them to safety. That was followed by the claim that the family he rescued had planned a press event to thank George Zimmerman, but that they canceled due to threats from Trayvon Martin supporters.

It appears they may have canceled the event because they did not want to be part of the fraud of making Zimmerman out to be a hero, when that story was not precisely true.

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.

There were plenty of people driving by who witnessed the accident, and stopped to help the family out of the vehicle, BEFORE Zimmerman showed up, according to the 911 calls, but no ‘thank you’ press conference mentioning anyone else by name specifically was scheduled by the family, and no mention of anyone other than Zimmerman was made by the sheriff.

Zimmerman showed up AFTER he was called by a SCSO member according to a report at News Ball.com, Zimmerman then got out of his car with a fire extinguisher (There was no fire.), and apparently left without doing anything especially heroic. You can hear the course of events here in the 911 calls; many people who were there as the accident happened stopped to get people out, and the fire and smoke problem from the calls, appeared some time after they were out of the car. As you can hear from the calls, people were out before there was a smoke or fire problem; Zimmerman did not appear to risk his life to pull anyone out of a burning car, as was claimed.

You know when this first happened my first instinct was to call bullshit on it. However I refrained from writing anything about it, because you know I did not want to the guy that ALWAYS thinks that there are conspiracies afoot.

But as you can see my first instinct, and of course many of yours, were dead on.

I actually heard Rush Limbaugh pimp this story on his radio show and then lament the fact that the "rescued" family had  cancelled their press conference thanking Zimmerman because of threats from Trayvon Martin supporters. So that is how this is being presented to the Right Wing.

You know I have to say that the very fact that Zimmerman would participate in a stunt like this just makes him seem even more guilty in my eyes. The guy is obviously a liar, and is clearly not finished manipulating the truth even now

P.S. My hat is off to the internet sleuths who found all of this out by the way, and I suggest you follow the links and give them some well deserved traffic.

Jesus H. Christ.
You have really lost it this time, haven't you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty8/1/2013, 4:59 pm

Out looking for his next victim perhaps?
Still packing heat: Armed Zimmerman pulled over for speeding in Texas, heading 'nowhere in particular'
Quote :
HE BEATS ANOTHER RAP: Zimmerman, packing a pistol in his glove box, got off with just a warning when he was pulled over for speeding in Texas.

Police stopped George Zimmerman for speeding in Forney, TX on Sunday. He had a gun in his glove compartment.

According to inForney.com, Zimmerman was stopped by the Forney Police Department on U.S Highway 80 west just past Farm to Market 548 in Forney. Earlier in July, a jury acquitted Zimmerman of manslaughter and third-degree murder charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman received a verbal warning after the officer checked his record for any warrants.

In police dashcam video, Zimmerman informed the officer about a firearm in his glove compartment at the beginning of the stop. After showing the officer the firearm, Zimmerman was asked where he was heading. Zimmerman replied, "nowhere in particular." When asked why he didn't know where he was heading, Zimmerman responded, "you didn't see my name?"

"Wow, what a coincidence," the officer responded.
Keep running,Georgie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty8/2/2013, 12:18 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Out looking for his next victim perhaps?
Still packing heat: Armed Zimmerman pulled over for speeding in Texas, heading 'nowhere in particular'
Quote :
HE BEATS ANOTHER RAP: Zimmerman, packing a pistol in his glove box, got off with just a warning when he was pulled over for speeding in Texas.

Police stopped George Zimmerman for speeding in Forney, TX on Sunday. He had a gun in his glove compartment.

According to inForney.com, Zimmerman was stopped by the Forney Police Department on U.S Highway 80 west just past Farm to Market 548 in Forney. Earlier in July, a jury acquitted Zimmerman of manslaughter and third-degree murder charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman received a verbal warning after the officer checked his record for any warrants.

In police dashcam video, Zimmerman informed the officer about a firearm in his glove compartment at the beginning of the stop. After showing the officer the firearm, Zimmerman was asked where he was heading. Zimmerman replied, "nowhere in particular." When asked why he didn't know where he was heading, Zimmerman responded, "you didn't see my name?"

"Wow, what a coincidence," the officer responded.
Keep running,Georgie Very Happy

Apologies for repeating myself, but it needs to be said:
Jesus H. Christ.
You have really lost it this time, haven't you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty8/3/2013, 3:07 pm

Boo fukin hoo
cheers cheers cheers 
George Zimmerman's brother talks about threats after acquittal
Quote :
George Zimmerman's brother, Robert, says his family has faced hundreds of threats per minute – mostly over social media – in the wake of his brother's acquittal earlier this month on charges of fatally shooting an unarmed black teen last year.

"No one has really asked us to get into the psychological aspect of this," Zimmerman reportedly said. "You don’t know if someone stops you in public and says, 'excuse me sir,' you don’t know if you dropped your wallet or if someone recognizes you and wants to kill you."
Very Happy 

Quote :
"We realize that some people are supportive and we appreciate it very deeply, but recognizing us and identifying us loudly might tip off people with a different view of us that we are present, and that is dangerous," he said.
Yet this attention seeking loon continues to seek out media appearances which help keep his face recognizable. Keep up the good work. It will just make the vigilantes even more determined. Very Happy 
Quote :
Robert Zimmerman reportedly broached during the interview one incident in which two Starbucks employees mistook him for his brother and threatened to drag him outside and violently maul him in.
Very Happy 
Quote :
"There’s a psychological toll for living in isolation for as long as we have. I’m not sure how to learn to trust or interact with people or how to break out of that," he told Breitbart News.

"My concern is that there will never be a return to normal. At best, there will be a new normal, but that will always be plagued by concern over everyone we encounter."
Too bad....Your family reaps what it sows. Enjoy being in fear every single day and experiencing what Trayvon Martin felt right before your monster brother shot him dead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next