Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republicans War on Women

Go down 
+7
edge540
KarenT
UrRight
sparks
WhitingLib
Heretic
Artie60438
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 12:11 pm

Turns out he cares about justice for Ford as much as the rest of the GOP.

Which is not at all.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 12:14 pm

Scorpion wrote:
  Just try taking off the partisan blinders, jack.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 12:37 pm

Heretic wrote:

Which is not at all.

Yep...

Republicans War on Women - Page 24 CH-MacKinnon-09_29_2018_original
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 12:47 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Which is not at all.

Yep...

.... because cartoons do indeed equal truth.
And the Acme corporation does indeed manufacture anvils for the express purpose of having them dropped upon the head of the Road Runner.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 12:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
I guess the difference between us is that you don't seem to care about the quest for justice for Ms. Ford. I do. You see the investigation of her allegations as a "delaying tactic" by the Democrats.  I see anything less than a full investigation as GOP malfeasance and abuse of power.

I care about the quest for justice for both Ford and Kavanagh, but this entire thing has been about nothing but delay, and I'm pretty sure you know that. If a full investigation is so important to you, and the Democrats, it should have been put into motion the second Feinstein laid eyes on the allegations, not ramrodded through at the eleventh hour.
The victim did not want to be identified when Sen Feinstein received that letter.

Pathetic Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

Exactly what is this "stupidity" you seem to be referencing?

The only ones who needed to know the identity of the alleged victim were the members of the FBI investigative team; there was no need to identify her to the media, nor to anyone else.
What world do you live in where the FBI is going to start an investigation where the victim does not want to be identified or come forward? Feinstein was abiding by Dr Ford's wishes.

Your outrage over a week or two delay is hilarious. It's an idiotic talking point that has zero to do with whether Rapey K is qualified.Sleep

Where was your outrage when Merrick Garland was denied a hearing?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 12:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Your outrage over a week or two delay is hilarious.

A week or two?
Check your timeline, MathGirl.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 1:09 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Which is not at all.

Yep...

And the Acme corporation does indeed manufacture anvils for the express purpose of having them dropped upon the head of the Road Runner.

Yeah. Well the fact of the matter is that the GOP is engaged in an assault on justice.  And if I had any doubts about you, you've dispelled them with your assinine response to my perfectly reasonable post. All you had to do was check out the links that I provided... what the hell is wrong with you?  

I thought that perhaps you actually cared about the truth, but obviously I was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 3:39 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Which is not at all.

Yep...

Yeah. Well the fact of the matter is that the GOP is engaged in an assault on justice.  And if I had any doubts about you, you've dispelled them with your assinine response to my perfectly reasonable post. All you had to do was check out the links that I provided... what the hell is wrong with you?  

I thought that perhaps you actually cared about the truth, but obviously I was mistaken.

I did check out your links.
If it was not important enough to undertake an investigation on July 30th, why is it so important now?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 5:09 pm

happy jack wrote:
If it was not important enough to undertake an investigation on July 30th, why is it so important now?

Ms Ford hadn't come forward on July 30.  She did not want her identity to be revealed. So it wasn't a question of "importance."  Can't have an investigation without the identity or story of the (alleged) victim.  This "11th hour" argument is just bullshit.  The chronology of events is clear.  

When Ms Ford came forward, before she testified, she asked for an investigation, but the Senate Republicans weren't interested in an investigation.  You didn't want one either. You said that she had to testify first, as I recall...

happy jack wrote:
It's certainly a serious enough charge to warrant an investigation, but without her testimony, what will there be to investigate?

Once Ford's letter was made public, there should have been an investigation of the allegations made in her affidavit.  Then there would have been a hearing, after the  investigation, provided there was enough merit to her accusations to warrant a hearing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 5:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

A week or two?
It's up to you to prove me wrong,Sparkles.

Btw,I'm still waiting for you to back up your false accusation that I called Scorpion a liar.
https://nofree.forumotion.com/post?p=56067&mode=quote
bounce cyclops
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 5:24 pm

Scorpion wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Ms Ford hadn't come forward on July 30.  She did not want her identity to be revealed. So it wasn't a question of "importance."  

What bullshit.
If she didn't want an investigation, why contact her congresswoman and Feinstein in the first place?
You make no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 6:15 pm

Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:

A week or two?

July 30th to September 12th is not "a week or two". You disappoint me, Boof. I thought your math skills were better than that.

Boof60438 wrote:
   Btw,I'm still waiting for you to back up your false accusation that I called Scorpion a liar.
bounce cyclops

Nothing for me to back up - it's right there in your own words.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 6:16 pm

happy jack wrote:

If she didn't want an investigation, why contact her congresswoman and Feinstein in the first place?

Also explained in her testimony.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 7:07 pm

Trump Worshiping Idiot wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:

A week or two?

July 30th to September 12th is not "a week or two". You disappoint me, Boof. I thought your math skills were better than that.
The Senate Judiciary Committee had been scheduled to vote on the confirmation on September 20 to determine whether the nomination will go to the full Senate for a vote. It was delayed until Sept 28th where it was determined  that an FBI investigation would be necessary.   You lose again. Very Happy  cyclops

Artie Wins Again wrote:
bounce cyclops
Trump Worshiping Idiot wrote:

I would think you would leap at the opportunity to show us the actual quote you allege and avoid looking like a damn liar that just makes shit up. Looks like you lose again,liar cyclops
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/3/2018, 11:16 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Also explained in her testimony.

Sent from Topic'it App

Indeed it was... Jack - I suggest that you watch the damn hearing. Here's a transcript of Ford's opening statement.  

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/christine-blasey-ford-opening-statement-senate-845080

Please read it and watch the hearing.  This is really basic stuff that you need to know in order to actually participate in a meaningful discussion, Jack.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 9:10 am

So that investigation was exactly the kind of BS I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 10:49 am

Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof Whines Again wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof Whines Again wrote:

A week or two?

The Senate Judiciary Committee had been scheduled to vote on the confirmation on September 20 to determine whether the nomination will go to the full Senate for a vote. It was delayed until Sept 28th where it was determined  that an FBI investigation would be necessary.   You lose again. Very Happy  cyclops

Your initial statement of "a week or two", and my response to it, were clearly referencing the investigation, not the timeline of the confirmation vote.
There was no reference whatsoever to the vote in your original post.
See below.
And pay attention.

Boof60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

The only ones who needed to know the identity of the alleged victim were the members of the FBI investigative team; there was no need to identify her to the media, nor to anyone else.
What world do you live in where the FBI is going to start an investigation where the victim does not want to be identified or come forward? Feinstein was abiding by Dr Ford's wishes.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 10:57 am

Boof Whines Again wrote:
bounce cyclops
happy jack wrote:

I would think you would leap at the opportunity to show us the actual quote you allege and avoid looking like a damn liar that just makes shit up. Looks like you lose again,liar cyclops

Look - if can't even manage to read and comprehend your own words, then I don't think I'll be able to help you any further.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 10:59 am

Heretic wrote:
So that investigation was exactly the kind of BS I was expecting.

.... and so we must move the goalposts yet again, because Heretic is not happy.
What a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 11:10 am

Trump Worshiper Pants On Fire wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:

A week or two?

Your initial statement of "a week or two", and my response to it, were clearly referencing the investigation, not the timeline of the confirmation vote.
See below.
And pay attention.
Your own words liar...

I care about the quest for justice for both Ford and Kavanagh, but this entire thing has been about nothing but delay, and I'm pretty sure you know that. If a full investigation is so important to you, and the Democrats, it should have been put into motion the second Feinstein laid eyes on the allegations, not ramrodded through at the eleventh hour.
The "eleventh hour" meanng when the Senate was going to vote him out of the Judiciary Committee
and recommend a vote to confirm in the senate.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 11:14 am

Artie Wins Again wrote:
bounce cyclops

Look - if can't even manage to read and comprehend your own words, then I don't think I'll be able to help you any further.
Still can't find the words I never said? How sad you poor lying troll.
Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Rofl
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 11:19 am

happy jack wrote:
.... and so we must move the goalposts yet again...

It's not moving the goalposts if they don't, ya know...  move.

I wrote:
I'm fine with just one "free reign" investigation Trump promised us.

Just to be clear, is that what you're saying this investigation was?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 2:02 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

So what do you think?  Will Kavanaugh still be confirmed?  
I'm not getting my hopes up when it would depend on Republicans taking the word of a woman over a man. This is the same party that stood behind a pedophile who was accused by many,running for Senator in Alabama.

The usual suspects,Flake,Collins,Corker, will make some noise and then fall in line like they always do. It might slow the confirmation up but more women would need to come forward to convince these Republican neanderthals.
Corker has already caved. Collins and Flake are probably writing their cave-in "I was very concerned" BUT remarks.

Unfortunately more women and men came forward but no surprise they were ignored by Trump and his sycophants.

Rapey K better hope the Democratic party doesn't win back the senate.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 3:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:
Artie Wins Again wrote:

A week or two?

See below.
And pay attention.
Your own words liar...

[/b]I care about the quest for justice for both Ford and Kavanagh, but this entire thing has been about nothing but delay, and I'm pretty sure you know that. If a full investigation is so important to you, and the Democrats, it should have been put into motion the second Feinstein laid eyes on the allegations, not ramrodded through at the eleventh hour.[/b]
The "eleventh hour" meanng when the Senate was going to vote him out of the Judiciary Committee
and recommend a vote to confirm in the senate. Sleep

Below is the post in question, in its entirety:

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
I guess the difference between us is that you don't seem to care about the quest for justice for Ms. Ford. I do. You see the investigation of her allegations as a "delaying tactic" by the Democrats.  I see anything less than a full investigation as GOP malfeasance and abuse of power.

The victim did not want to be identified when Sen Feinstein received that letter.

Pathetic Trump Worshiping Troll wrote:

Exactly what is this "stupidity" you seem to be referencing?

Your outrage over a week or two delay is hilarious. It's an idiotic talking point that has zero to do with whether Rapey K is qualified.Sleep

Where was your outrage when Merrick Garland was denied a hearing?

Nowhere is there a single word concerning delay of the Senate vote.
You should really stop lying.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty10/4/2018, 4:30 pm

Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof Whines Again wrote:
bounce cyclops
happy jack wrote:

Still can't find the words I never said? How sad you poor lying troll.
Sleep

Yes, I can find them, as I have demonstrated several times prior, and once again, below.
Any honest person (which you are not) and any normal person (which you are not) and any sane person (which you are not) would read the highlighted portion below and immediately draw the same conclusion that I did: that you implied that Scorpion is a serial liar.
Hell, I'll bet even Scorpion would side with me on this if he wasn't busy pouting over my refusal to accept as Gospel his narrative of the Kavanagh debacle.

Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Boof60438 wrote:
   I believe you probably did vote for Cruz in the primary but I have no doubt you voted for Trump in the general.

I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.

Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.

I don't consider Scorpion to be any type of liar, much less a serial liar (and you should probably stop implying that he is, lest he smack his annoying little puppy with the rolled up newspaper again).
Excuse me,Sparkles,but where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? You poor thing...I've been living rent free for so long in your empty head that you can't even think straight. How sad Sad

Pay attention: read the highlighted portions of your post, and explain to me what you meant.
You made the allegation,Sparkles. You explain it. Where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? Simple reading comprehension too difficult for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans War on Women   Republicans War on Women - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Republicans War on Women
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next