Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty
PostSubject: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/6/2011, 9:47 pm

The Hammond Police Department will be accepting applications from February 7 - 18, 2011 Salary $38,161 Anyone interested between the ages of 21 and 35 may apply at the Hammond Police Department 509 Douglas Street Hammond, IN
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JZX11VT32D0;_ylt=AgR8ZntIHV4QOUA4M79pV2WCSKIX?source=landing&_back=/jobs-c-Law_Enforcement_Security
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/7/2011, 9:41 am

Hammond to bolster police ranks
Quote :
HAMMOND | The city is looking to hire more police officers and beef up the department to its strongest level in more than a decade.

A request from Police Chief Brian Miller to begin accepting applications for 10 permanent positions recently was approved by the Board of Public Works and Safety.

Once brought on board in the months ahead, the new hires will boost the city's complement of law enforcement officers to 211, the most blue-uniformed men and women in Hammond since 1997.

No federal or state money will be used to fund the new officers, Miller said.

Instead, the near-$500,000 annual cost of the enhanced police presence was realized through shifting budget appropriations among various other departments which maintained surplus funds, said City Controller Robert Lendi.

"While other municipalities have been forced to lay off police and firefighters, we are fiscally sound enough to increase our Police Department by 5 percent," Lendi said.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/7/2011, 9:09 pm

Yeah, Artie....Ontheotherboard.com, damn if they do, damn if they don't.

Nothing satisfies them.

Until they, themselves need them.

Always never happy after they bitch. They get when they bitch. Then bitch after they "get".

They talk about it being a political stunt....so what if it is...who gives a crap?

We need the cops.

I just wish it was 10 more housing inspectors. She'd be oughta'the'house.

Make that ten more BMVs. She wouldn't have to lie about driving in snow and not "seeing".

Take that back...wouldn't have to lie that someone actually scraped ICE off her car a day after the blizzard.

I could go on...but it came back to "bite her in that wad of an azz" that can't walk in balmy weather.

You cleaned that ice off, Free? Sure ya did. :stir:

Mine just got cleaned half-azz Sunday.

Hope you realize there is more to life. Since you are wasting it, I prayed to God to help my father.

You wasted yours away.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/7/2011, 9:55 pm

UrRight wrote:
Quote :

Nothing satisfies them.

Until they, themselves need them.

Always never happy after they bitch. They get when they bitch. Then bitch after they "get".

They talk about it being a political stunt....so what if it is...who gives a crap?

We need the cops.
Yeah,the imbeciles whined about not enough cops on the street and when the city plans to hire more they complain about that. Go figure.
I just wish it was 10 more housing inspectors. She'd be oughta'the'house.

Make that ten more BMVs. She wouldn't have to lie about driving in snow and not "seeing".

Take that back...wouldn't have to lie that someone actually scraped ICE off her car a day after the blizzard.

I could go on...but it came back to "bite her in that wad of an azz" that can't walk in balmy weather.

Not only that UR,but the liar even claimed that she was "driving around on Wednesday and didn't see any salt trucks". Wednesday was the middle of the blizzard. The snow didn't stop until about 5PM. The habitual liar would have us believe that with her poor eyesight she was driving around in a blizzard with White-Out conditions.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/8/2011, 7:06 pm

Artie, didn't think i "caught that"?

I had my car parked in Manhattan, IL, in my bro's driveway. They have a double garage. Raised the garage door last Wednesday, or whatever, and we have cops for friends all over the neighborhood.

My bro, his high school friend, his BLACK neighbor, the cop and his friends next door, followed each other to dig out the culdesac, No one else was out there but four guys, including my brother and the COP next door.

My car was outside...you couldn't scrape the snow and ice off if you wanted to try.

The village of Manhattan finally came around numerous times, but we were told to "stay off the streets" and allow the village to do "its job".

After two days, the village came around with a huge truck that blew the snow on not only the paths the neighbors, cops, bro did..on the sidewalk, but blew the snow in the back yards burying the expensive fencing and covered the sidewalks where we knew children waited for school buses and actually walked to school what was once cleaned and the truck threw it back on the sidewalks.

Who called city or village hall? No one...the team of four who bought double snow blowers wider went into "action".

Despite triple the taxes of Hammond.

It's about, "NOT RELYING ON GOV'T WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES"

By the way, my mom walked five miles to school in that kind of weather, which makes us, "sissies".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/8/2011, 7:15 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
UrRight wrote:
Quote :

.wouldn't have to lie that someone actually scraped ICE off her car a day after the blizzard.

Not only that UR,but the liar even claimed that she was "driving around on Wednesday and didn't see any salt trucks". Wednesday was the middle of the blizzard. The snow didn't stop until about 5PM. The habitual liar would have us believe that with her poor eyesight she was driving around in a blizzard with White-Out conditions.

Even if she defrosted it...the orders were, "STAY OFF THE ROADS" by the National Guard. I couldn't move my car if I wanted to..could not ever drive out the driveway even if it was cleaned off.

Typical response from an a-hole that never gets out. It's only common sense and logical.

Bitch, bitch and bitch. Never see anything positive but bitch. Just like my older sister. I think they should live with each other except my sister is a clean buffer, can't live with a cat, or an ounce of dust.

They would kill each other.

But deserve each other. So disabled......
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/10/2011, 10:22 am

And the cops laughed their asses off when I asked if it was ok I had IN license plates living out there the whole year except in summer off and on and that IN would accuse me of abusing their law tho I report it to my caseworker when I am staying in IN during summer months, that IN would turn me in for not having IN license plates if they see IL plates too often.

They honestly laughed their azzes off. They couldn't believe that I am driving my ex's car registered in his name and I just buy IL insurance.

I gave up the house for the same reasons. No medical here, u die waiting although u have three permanent disabilities and was told by IN welfare caseworkers to not even bother for medical...keep ur address in IL. There lies the, biggest problem. BEING TOLD BY IN to brak the law if ya wanna live.

I am not allowed to live here unless I want to. Die waiting for appeals without meds.

So, technically to appease IN and make the cops laugh in IL u née IN license plates cuz they think it is the cost of license plates. I have the Nestor of two worlds the plates are so damn cheap here and y issuance is cheap cuz I technically live I a ire free neighborhood. I don't own the car but I have to appease petty little wholes complaining about IL license plates. You only kept e from legally owning a home, voting ad transferring edict records. IN chides to redo your ancient history...not looking at a cart full of medical records, told to lie about where U want to reside because they love spending oey reexamine your three permanent disabilities sending YOU to their doctors, the told you have to aea ad go without life saving meds while they slack behind their useless policies that deny a citizen to live where they really want to live.

My dad got a few months to live. After that it is adios to IN and IL. Of course my son will be responsible to stay behind but actually hates it here. The weather. Forgive ay typos cuz this keyboard is a touchscreen and I hate it.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/10/2011, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Mj   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/10/2011, 10:26 am

Sorry...registered to ex and have to have Indiana license plates to appease a shiitz load of bitchers. My insurance agent laughed his ass off. I got insurance for a car that really does belong to me but did not bother registering it or changing plates so cops would leave me alone in IN.

Don't even think plates are cheaper or fear of passing an emission test in IL. IN is low in cost of license plates. They just make you take a stupid test even when you never had a ticket in your life and can not transfer your medical. A lot of older folks don't bother taking the test if their living spouse passes and gets plates. He keeps his medical in IL and drives both cars in her name. He refuses to take a written test after 50 plus yrs. Of driving with a perfect record. So ya lost a professional retired man's vote forever. IN GRIFFITH, IN.

They simply register the car in their living spouse's name and use IL for medical reasons.
That is your answer as to why people don't bother trying to change their medical over to IN.

And why u don't have registered voters. And he was a former union boss and a professional boxer. He is not bowing down to IN's stupid laws. IN is at fault for their stupid out dated laws. Look at the driver's record. Tell me that doesn't count and the fact they have great experience. Thatk is where and why u loose voters.

Read they will oboe only give out glasses after five years...so go blind adding to the cost of not having predators care. How stupid this state is adding while subtracting.

Politicians in IN are so stupid in IN whe they can't figure out why people can't change their residency to IN.

Even people with pensions from IL in their 70s won't give up the Drs in IL. Who is willing to die waiting?

Last edited by UrRight on 2/10/2011, 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/10/2011, 10:27 am

Just so I can enter the communist state to visit and stay as long as I want. Check out the Michigan renter on the block for a year, now. Do I give a shit...hell no.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/10/2011, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty2/10/2011, 10:30 am

I had to post this here. Tried to make a new topic...did not go through cuz I did not sign in. Just saying hammonites bitch on the other board about the most trivial things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers   Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammond Now Accepting Applications For New Police Officers
Page 1 of 1