Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They wanna raise taxes!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UrRight

They wanna raise taxes!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They wanna raise taxes!!!   They wanna raise taxes!!! - Page 2 Empty1/4/2009, 7:13 am

On the federal level, Obama plans to issue money for schools and roads.

What have they done over the years with money alotted to the individual states?

In Illinois, Blago is accused of dealing with kickbacks, in awarding contracts to rebuild and fix the roads. Is that happening in other states?

They once had an article based on how the tollway money is being slurrped up by the bigwigs giving themselves big salaries where it should have been going toward paying off the tollway, and discontinuing the tolls. Instead, the money you drop in the basket is going elsewhere.

There's no reason in the world to add a tax on gasoline. Based on exactly what is going on in our economy today: loss of jobs, homes and businesses.

If they add more tax to gasoline, watch the stations start closing up. They claim they don't make much off of gas as it is.

Why can't they just work with the numbers they have today, and quit bringing up taxes. We're taxed to death - well, even if you die, there's a damn death tax.

I sure hope Obama can turn this country around. I for one, drive way less, and now that the prices are down, I still drive way less. If they throw a tax on gas, they can go to hell. I'll ride a bike in the summer.
Back to top Go down

They wanna raise taxes!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2