Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 7:53 am

Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Her-Royal-Higness-sml
Well, I’m not sure I see how she is trying to “give back” to the country while bilking the taxpayers for $1.75 million dollars PLUS the lavish benefits packages afforded to each of her twenty-something attendants (26 is the actual number reported in numerous sources). She is also the only first lady who has ever required a full-time make-up artist.

1. $172,2000 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)

4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)

5. $100,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

6. $90,000 – Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

11. $64,000 – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)

13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

14. $57,500 – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)

16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)

17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

18. $43,000 – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

21. $35,000 – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

22. $35,000 – Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

23. $??? – Wright, Johnny (Hairdresser)

24. $??? – Grimes-Miles, Ingrid (Make-up Artist)

Over $1.75 million of incredible ineptness using your tax dollars to take care of Michelle. She has done for all Americans: zippo. The First Lady is just like her husband in that regard; and she’s not worth it, either. If this was France in the 1800′s, they’d be looking for their heads. But they’re not. And we know where their heads are.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 8:24 am

Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Sleep Wow! You've now reduced yourself to reposting phony emails from cranks like Dr. Paul L. Williams Thelastcrusade.org ?

First
Lady Michelle Obama

has a larger staff than previous first
ladies
-Fiction!

Most of the substance
of this eRumor appears in a blog on the web site of Dr. Paul L. Williams
, Thelastcrusade.org. Williams told TruthorFiction.com that the last
paragraph of the forwarded email was added by some unknown author who
inserted his own opinion then forwarded the article as though his
contribution was a part of the original. The original unchanged version
can be found at:

William's blog

The Last Crusade web
site, according to its self description is a place for visitors to
"engage in the life and death struggle against the forces of Islam,
apostasy, moral complacency, cultural relativity, and the New World
Order." Also, it says that they " abhor
the teachings of such spineless and heretical pseudo-Christians as
Robert Schuller, Rick Warren, and Joel Osteen."

Dr. Paul L.

[size=9]W
was spiritually
bankrupt."
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/michelle-obama-staff.htm
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 9:26 am

Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Phillies20Fail
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 9:34 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Sleep Wow! You've now reduced yourself to reposting phony emails from cranks like Dr. Paul L. Williams Thelastcrusade.org ?

First
Lady Michelle Obama

ladies
-Fiction!

Most of the substance
can be found at:

William's blog

The Last Crusade web

Dr. Paul L.

[size=9]W
was spiritually
bankrupt."
Didn't come from an E-mail. It's all over the Internet. Typical DumboCrat.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 9:53 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

First
Lady Michelle Obama

ladies
-Fiction!

Most of the substance
can be found at:

William's blog

The Last Crusade web

Dr. Paul L.

[size=9]W
was spiritually
bankrupt."
Didn't come from an E-mail. It's all over the Internet. Typical DumboCrat.
As usual you couldn't refute what I posted and instead resorted to name calling. How about providing an actual link to where it came from? Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 9:54 am

I saw several positions that were West Wing - not specifically for the first lady.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 10:13 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Didn't come from an E-mail. It's all over the Internet.

And still wrong, though it's refreshing to see you're still not interested in accuracy, validity, or honesty. Typical... you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 10:21 am

Here's how Snopes.com debunked it....
Quote :
However, it's grossly inaccurate to claim that the current First Lady has hired "an unprecedented number of staffers," or to assert (as stated in the anonymously tacked-on final paragraph) that First Lady Laura Bush had but a single staffer working for her.

The 2008 White House Office Staff List, issued during the final year of President George W. Bush's tenure in office, includes sixteen different staffers with the words "First Lady" in their position titles — exactly the same number as that listed for Michelle Obama in 2009. If all staffers listed with "Social Secretary" in their titles are included as part of the First Lady's retinue (as was done with the Michelle Obama example cited above), then Mrs. Bush had at least 18 people working for her in 2008 (not including any of the various personnel listed only as "Staff Assistants," some of whom may also have worked for her directly or indirectly).

In fact, according to Anita McBride, Laura Bush's former Chief of Staff, Mrs. Bush had between 24 and 26 staffers working for her by the end of her husband's second term in office. It's therefore fair to say that the size of Michelle Obama's staff is not "unprecedented," but rather on a par with her immediate predecessor's.

Moreover, according to the Associated Press, several other First Ladies had larger numbers of personnel working for them than Michelle Obama does:
A look at some first ladies and their staff sizes:

Laura Bush: Between 24 and 26 by end of President George W. Bush's term in 2009, according to Anita McBride, Mrs. Bush's chief of staff.

Lady Bird Johnson, whose signature issue was beautifying roadways, had a staff of 30, said Stacy A. Cordery, a history professor at Montmouth College in Illinois who studies first ladies.

Betty Ford had almost the same number.

Jacqueline Kennedy, who made renovating the White House her cause, had about 40 people on staff, Cordery said.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 1:11 pm

It was published by the Canadian Press.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 1:13 pm

In fact, if you want to check out the whole article by the CanadianPress.com, link on SuzyQ's post in the Nationals, all though she has it titled under Sarah Palin...but it is accurate. I checked it out..it's not a website, it's from the newspaper in Canada.

Check it out ontheotherboard.com.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 1:21 pm

It doesn't matter one way or the other...and I hope you don't hate me for saying this...but I wish for the good old days when people looked up to the POTUS, instead "down".

It won't change...he promised the change like it would be back in the "Kennedy" days of John F. Kennedy....who was the last POTUS...that cried over.

Our world and our country will never be the same again...because there is too much elistists and corruption and the image of "grab while you can". Fluck the rest.

We will be in a deeper hole by next year...something no one can fix, no matter how much money you print, it won't make us "whole" again.

Too many illegals are allowed in that changed the face of the USA.

Our factories are gone...almost all businesses have fired full time, loyal people, only to turn around and hire non-qualified people that are just slap-happy to accept a job without insurance, because POTUS will cover that part.

I could go on...but while those things I mentioned, the POTUS is at Martha's Vineyard "revving" up again...as if he had such a hard year! Partying, playing basketball, golfing, watching the Super-Bowl, having different entities come to party, jet-setting for fundraisers, and FLOTUS making sure she doesn't have to lift a finger.

What a fine tune to play for your kids.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty8/20/2010, 1:28 pm

My oldest sister just got laid off although she was regarded by the former owner as "indespensible". Foreignors took over....she is now without a job...but up to that point, while figuring out how to save money...they want her on "STANDBY" in case another worker doesn't show up on a holiday or weekend...

She told them to go fluck themselves.

It used to be the Marriott in Kalamazoo, MI. Foreignors took over and laid off full time, part time loyalist only to replace them with fat, lazy, ugly, a-hole foreignors. Those that will get to work part time, still collect food stamps and health benefits.

Now presented to you: a Marriott Hotel no one will patronize because it went from first class, busy, got sold to some scumbag foreignor that no one will patronize.

Welcome to the "HOPE and CHANGE"!

P.S. Not too far from my parents home/cottage...a "MIGRANT HEAD START" place is in place.

So, taxpayers of America...that's where your money goes.

How do they "HEADSTART" these kids when they can't speak English?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My   Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Obama’s Full Servant List and Pay Scale….Oh My
Page 1 of 1