Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Proposed New York Mosque

Go down 
+4
KarenT
Heretic
Artie60438
Scorpion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/26/2010, 5:45 pm

You'll have to forgive me if I'm still in awe of BWG's latest Matrix-like dodge of a topic: "You're discussing things on a discussion forum?!?!? Logic is hard; woe is me!!" Ugh... I can only assume he was surprised he didn't find this forum a massive circle jerk and high fives over a photo of Reagan? I mean, come on.... The "why do you talk with your mouth" argument is second in absurdity only to Godwinning oneself.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/27/2010, 10:42 am

Scorpion wrote:
Yeah, well I'd be surprised if we hear from BWG any time soon. I don't really think that he is interested in debate. It's a lot easier to post propaganda and bumper sticker slogans than it is to actually defend one's views.

I will say this, in his defense. At least he hasn't totally run away like Mirage (aka Passion), Happy Jack and a few others. I guess they just didn't like it when someone challenged their opinions, but that seems really bizarre to me, since that is one of the major purposes of a Forum like this, isn't it?

Wasn't Happy Jack banned? I don't think he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/27/2010, 11:29 am

Robin Banks wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Yeah, well I'd be surprised if we hear from BWG any time soon. I don't really think that he is interested in debate. It's a lot easier to post propaganda and bumper sticker slogans than it is to actually defend one's views.

I will say this, in his defense. At least he hasn't totally run away like Mirage (aka Passion), Happy Jack and a few others. I guess they just didn't like it when someone challenged their opinions, but that seems really bizarre to me, since that is one of the major purposes of a Forum like this, isn't it?

Wow. I knew that he was "on probation" a couple of times, but I didn't know he was actually banned from posting here. If that's the case, then I apologize.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/29/2010, 4:52 pm

Scorpion wrote:

So, if I don't respond to your drivel, you are compelled to taunt me? Seems rather childish!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/30/2010, 8:46 am

Robin Banks wrote:

Yes. He was banned because every time I would beat him in a discussion he would resort to posting pictures of gay pride participants that he had stored on his computer for some weird reason.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/30/2010, 4:32 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

So, if I don't respond to your drivel, you are compelled to taunt me? Seems rather childish!

"Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/30/2010, 6:11 pm

I have something to add to this topic from PURE EXPERIENCE even if I have to repeat myself over and over and add some new issues to it.

I DESIGNED, LAYED OUT, PASTED, COPIED, TYPESETTED, AND HAD A PRINT SHOP IN MY BASEMENT WHERE THIS IDIOT FARRAKHAN SCARED THE SHITZ OUT OF ME.

I HAD A CAMERA A DEVELOPING ROOM, PLATE-,MAKING MACHINE. I started the "FINAL CALL" newspaper from the first edition. Wally, the guy Farrakhan sent to my house died early of a heart attack...so I ain't making up nothing... Farrakhan ran up almost $10,000.00 in printing bills before my ex finally demanded a real amount every month.

I was scared out of my pants when Farrakhan visited the printing company located at 84th and South Chicago Avenue. I remember doing printing for their ISLAM restaurants for carrot pies, and anything without pork.

It was all new to me, this radical, lying, sob, when he couldn't pay his bills, had his bow ties, his wife wasn't allowed to talk to me about the bills piling up...I saw him on TV promoting himself, denouncing America not only in the Final Call, but on national TV with his sickening bow tie.

My ex knew how to play him and Farrakhan told him in these EXACT words: I hate NIGGERS..unless they are Muslims.

I eventually talked to my ex: I'm scared. I've got a baby at home, I don't have protection unless you are here when they come, so tell them to visit at night when you are here.

I did their newspapers for well over a year and half...I read as I typed and I thought he was a lunatic. Much as I read and typed, the one issue stuck out in my mind regarding the MIDDLE EAST: ..."And we shall wipe out the white man". That's is why my ex approached him and he said he hates "NIGGERS" and he is a pronounced Muslim, and no --regard for the N-TRASH".

I kept wondering in my mind: "He's black, what makes him different to call upon his own race as someone different than him?"

Eventually after Wally died, and we sold the print-shop, they tuned into their own print shop.

What also never left my mind is how I cried after only working with Wally with "guards" behind him, and we grew close. I saw no skin color...a demeanor that I thought rather odd, since as a Muslim, he extended no special directives, was interested in how to typeset, do the camera, make plates and transform it to printing. I actually had a close relationship with him because he was sort of...how do I put it...going against the rules of what they were writing in their "Final Call" Newspaper.

I was shocked when they told me in less than a month or two that Wally, fit as a king, had a "massive heart attack" at the age of 30 something, and I felt like it was my fault because I treated him as no different than any other person who needed my services at the time and Wally was really kind-hearted; he didn't act like the guards with the bow ties that never uddered a word. Why did guards have to come to my house with Wally, I wondered?

I just didn't realize how serious Farrakhan was if one would cater to the white fool and make him less than a person. He made his newspaper on the backs of our bank account...and suddenly, Wally was gone

That's fine...except...I believe from what I typed in those first editions or when the "Final Call" was published and I typed their words, that I thought Muslim meant just a radical group with no threat. I feel responsible for Wally's death...because I was white, and I have an open mouth, and we became friends in front of Farrakhan's guards who were not needed if he trusted his own. So, in my mind...this revolution starts back in the U.S. with the introduction of the "Final Call" with Louis Farrakhan in my own home, my printing businesses, the revolution had to have started then.

He lives in a mansion now, instead of the filthy place in south Chicago, he resides, where, in Indiana, in a MANSION. And, it was ok for his kid to be on drugs, get in an accident, and they can lie all they want, but pay no property taxes, and rule the inside Muslims in the U.S. geared to "wipe out the white man".

I saw now, on the corner - off 173rd Street - a business is now selling his "Final Call Newspaper". I didn't buy it...I sit there and read it, and put it back. I know more about this idiot dating back to the '70s and how he pours poison in the cult he created....

He is not normal...his followers are not normal...his own son broke the rules of the road and nothing happened. He has money and power. He pays no taxes...and fuels the middle east with money raised by his bow-tied followers and bow-to-the-master wife...kids are manipulated to follow his beliefs. I was hoping he would die like Wally, which I believe they caused his death for being a fair-minded friend of mine...why else would he suffer a heart attack at that age...he was the same age as me and fit as a KING...because he was kind to the white woman?

Anyway...to back up my theories...when taking care of a dying friend in Bridgeview...I noticed so many muslims in the area...and I also visited their places of business. They are weird. They look at you differently, and ignore you, and don't want to sell to you.

On a corner there was an Islamic building that later was boarded up and for sending money to the terrorists.

This is why I don't want them dominating and taking over the area they deem suitable for THEM.

Farrakhan has ties to the middle EAST and so far escaped.

I believe there is terrorist money being funneled to build this place and to support it...and more and more mosques are going to be built.

If that is the case, TAX all the religious places. This is 2010 and we've been fighting a war against these people, and you want to tax-exempt them? You have no idea where the money is coming from and dare any MUSLIM woman in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA to be able to expose themselves without the rag around their face. I had to weir a veil in Catholic Church and they discontinued that, so change your practice if you have nothing to hide.

I swear to all of you...there is more than just the location...it is the location...NY? Easiest place to import and export and you can start right here in INDIANA, FBI, and check out the Farrakhan's tax records.

Start taxing every religious place equally and see how fast they disappear. They ARE GOING to be financed by South Arabia and other places that hate the U.S.

We have to draw the line. No exemptions for Catholics, all the way to the Mosques.

If you have a MORGUE paying taxes for the dying, you need to tax the RELIGIOUS PLACES for the living. We can no longer sustain them.

If we can't afford Catholic Churches that are tax-exempt, how then, do we condone this out-right stupid cult? Make them account where the money is coming from and quit the tax-free crap. We can't sustain ourselves, much less these idiots that set up corner store churches all the way to Rev. Muncie or whatever the hell that fake is that arrives in a limo that now can afford two different places to the other cult that "will wipe the whiteman out".

I strongly believe Wally's life was taken away by his own...and if so..I know he went up above and not to Atollah or whatever the freaking "Final Call" idiot says.

You know what? I feel like knocking on that idiot's door and asking him a whole lot of questions in front of the FBI. That's how strongly I feel about him. I was face to face with him for three or four years...dressed and decked out in his white suit calling his own color NIGGERS and that he hated them, unless they were MUSLIMS. I want to throw those issues of the paper in front of his face from the '70s and ask him what happened to Wally...like as if it was Tillman whistling at a white woman in REVERSE?

I really know he LFarrakhan is a crook and probably owes millions in back-taxes. I know he does.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/30/2010, 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/31/2010, 8:06 am

Good one,Heretic.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty8/31/2010, 8:48 am

The guy behind the Mosque - I can't copy and paste yet, but ya gotta read it...of the Drudge Report.

Will someone go there and copy the link and story for me? It really raises your eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty9/5/2010, 8:56 pm

The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 657454

Fiery pastor opens 9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero while slamming both
Glenn Beck and Imam Rauf. Well THIS should be interesting.

From the War Room:

To an audience of about 50 people -- fully half of whom were members
of the press -- Pastor Bill Keller launched his 9-11 Christian Center
at ground zero this morning with a fiery sermon targeting Muslims and
Mormons as hell-bound followers of false faiths. Keller took aim in
particular at Glenn Beck, a Mormon, and Imam Rauf, the organizer of the
Park51 Islamic community center.

Keller, an extremist Internet evangelist from Florida, spoke at a
drab ballroom of the Marriott hotel two blocks south of ground zero for
the launch of his Christian Center, a response to Park51. He told the
audience, which included a couple of 9/11 Truther protesters, that he is
scouting three possible locations for a permanent church.

I have to say that as nutty as this guy seems to be, he is dead right in
his description of Mormonism and how it differentiates from
Christianity. Sure he is a hateful little fear monger, but he is a
hateful little fear monger who seems to believe what he is saying, which
is more than can be said for Mr. Beck.

Here you can watch this guy's sermon for yourself:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proposed New York Mosque   The  Proposed New York Mosque - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proposed New York Mosque
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4