Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John

Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller Empty
PostSubject: Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller   Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller Empty3/8/2010, 7:48 am

I appreciate the Hammond Police cracking down on the bars in Hammond for the illegal activity that takes place. If there were no bars in Hammond it would be a better place. Good work Chief.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller   Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller Empty3/8/2010, 11:01 am

Looks as if the troublemakers from McTaverns have moved down the street to Larosa'a.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller   Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller Empty3/15/2010, 12:55 am

Yeah, what cracks me up is cigs kill, so they tax that over and over. Now they are talking about obese people and taxing crap like that. No salt in New York restaurants, cuz that kills ya too. Then they before all this, banned the trans fat in food all over.

But it's ok to go to bars. You can drink, get lap dances and drive drunk. Check out Kenny Mays sign - Precious, Vanity, etc. Don't tell me that isn't a cat house. Razz

You'd have to be nuts to own a bar now'a'days. Drinking and driving...it's 2010.

Oh, I forgot, text, phone banning. That's good. tongue

Some stuff is good, but other stuff I believe the country is going down in a handbasket. Too much gov't intervention. Neutral
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller   Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller Empty3/15/2010, 1:10 pm

They're talking ontheotherboard.com about FlatRock. At least it has windows, is a nice looking bar, and because the politicians frequent it, they are deploring it.

Someone mentioned on the NWI Discussion under an article regarding the place they shut down, that Kenny May's is embarrasing....that it was a cat house. Heck, it never looks like anyone goes there. All I see is commercial equipment parked in the lot.

I've never stepped into the place, I just look at who is on the board....Vanity never left, but some left and came back. Their new motto is "Beer, Smoke and Girls". I can't believe they make any money there pig to stay in business....they should check the bathrooms....could be a cat/drug house.

I don't think any trouble has ever been reported there, but never see it packed with cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller   Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller Empty

Back to top Go down

Good job Mayor McDermott and Chief Miller
Page 1 of 1