Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM! Empty
PostSubject: HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM!   HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM! Empty9/23/2010, 6:59 pm

It took me days..doing my own investigation, dragging a criminal around, loading up boxes with serial numbers, and a criminal willing to drop names...but the detectives that met with me...told me to shut up in other terms, so they could go on the investigation, right then and there.

Along my route home....I witnessed the two black unmarked cars fetching out tickets to speeders. They promised to stop at that criminal's house, one block over and south and report back to me.

Nothing was done. Fingerprints taken, window busted, every game, computer, flat screen, prescription drugs, and a complete case of beer stolen...not to mention other things.

This TURD on the NORTHEND of Hammond demands an answer for what occured at a neighbors house who had an alarm, police responded immediately, and it was on the "same block as my mom's" which is directly behind RETARD's HOUSE.

She didn't fail again to bring up a "slug" aimed at her window but could have "harmed her", but later said, "she's not afraid, "cuz they are bad aimers".

You wrote me and apologized for being a double victim. Your sec'y called my sis in law and asked if I was nuts. Yes I was nuts riding around with a punk who was willing to confess to a cop, but the cop tells me the hard-of hearing person who can't hear on the phone to call the prosecutor's office.

Since when do you go to a prosecutor without first arresting the damn kid?

Meanwhile, I kept calling through relay and your sec'y hung up on me...not even trained in relay.,

But that bitch thinks she has you guys wrapped around her finger for "accountability" when the people had an alarm installed, and police were there within minutes.

Then she throws in CONSTANTLY the slug part where she doesn't fear it cuz they "are bad targets".

I hope you find the time to explain to her as you did me that more serious crimes occur at all times and priority is the reason.

Incidentally, it was to take six months for those fingerprints to come out....did you happen to compare them to other break-ins? Just askin' cuz if they just did a routine thing and forgot about it, maybe you should start using those fingerprints you took here, and start comparing it to those other break-ins.

I'm safe now...I don't give a shitz or ratz azz what happens to FREETIME's neighbors, because as you told me, "YOU HAVE MORE SERIOUS CRIMES YOU ARE PURSUING, dealing with mayor's calls, other things, etc., and I apologize for making you a double victim."

Do me a favor...I live in the nice part of Hammond...I had to get an alarm and take other measures, such as punch in a code to get in, no key...

When someone like FREE comes along, why is it, she gets a damn answer right away when I was in your headquarters for three days straight...begging to see you...and treated like a piece of shit that needed an ambulance.

Yeah, they stole the medication that usually keeps me stable and alive with heart problems.

But the withch of east gets the answers right away cuz she can HEAR on the phone?

Doesn't get asked by your sec'y if "I'm schizo?" to my sister in law...and your station told Manhattan cops you were gonna mail the report out that day or the next day...and I ended up in the hospital without that part where I needed my prescriptions.

Thanks for the "right priorities". FreeTime gets all worked up over a stupid bolt, but have some one break in and do what they do to me...and have the criminal, a dumb-azz in my car...whose family moved out long before you told me, I already knew...had your detectives kept their word, maybe no breakins would have followed.

I beg you to look up those fingerprints and try and compare them to other break-ins. You owe that much to the community.

And, why does this witch get priority over others that suffered actual damage?

Back to top Go down
UrRight

HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM!   HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM! Empty9/23/2010, 7:04 pm

Manhattan cops were promised the release of the report showing the prescriptions were stolen...the kind, amount and etc.

You promised it on the 14th of the month...it arrived on Thanksgiving day...thank you. After four days in the hospital...time to check up on the staff. The police chief from Manhattan stressed I was ready to go into convulsion...I was trying to avoid going to the hospital...yet they lied to him. On Thanksgiving day, with family arriving the guys came to the door with the report. Sorry...spent almost a week after the 14th in the hospital to stabilize me...thank your imcompetent staffers behind that glass window and the greeter in front....who wouldn't take down the serial numbers for the five boxes I hauled in showing what they stole. Thanks for the near death cuz they thought I was nuts...making follow up trips and asking for a police report that wasn't ready, but it was ok just to take down two out of five serial numbers and asking if I needed an ambulance. I'd die on the street before I go to St. Margarets....

The cops in Manhattan asked me, what the hell is wrong over there? They called every day for two weeks...and you wonder what is wrong with Hammond and why residents are scared to even walk around the block? Or live without a damn security system?

I can't depend on cops....not here. I don't reside here except for certain periods of time...but I'll tell you one thing...I know every cop in Manhattan and the one that lives next door is undercover and he laughs his azz off at the incompetency of how your department lies like hell and blows off those that are victimized. Especially bullshitting his officers. That was the big joke when they saw for themselves how I looked...and explained that to your stupid gal, whomever she is in charge of sending out reports to other cop agencies. The lies, the stalling...it was ridiculous. Even Dolton cops respond better than that.

I'm not suppose to blame you....I'm blaming those that are working there that have no background...and are hired because of who they know, and not because they went to school to specialize in it. That's the big fat joke.

The more you cater to FreeTime, the more you make fools of us that really suffer from crime. Slug her.
Back to top Go down

HEY CHIEF MILLER, Thanks For The Favor to an innicent that involved NO PROBLEM!
Page 1 of 1