Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president

Go down 
+6
edge540
Robin Banks
sparks
KarenT
Artie60438
Heretic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/19/2010, 6:09 pm

UrRight wrote:
Things may have changed since then, but one requirement did not: YOU HAD TO SHOW YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE. The ORIGINAL ONE, signed, stamped, and embossed. No copies.

That should put an end to this non-sense...

Bullshit. This has been a demonstrably bogus argument from it's conception, but that certainly hasn't stopped you from harping on it endlessly. Much like a creationist or AGW skeptic, more evidence to the contrary of your conspiracy only proves it is one, rather than exposing it as the monumental exercise in bullshit that it is.

Case in point is the bullshit argument above: "Show us the original one!" This retarded denialist tactic is called the impossible expectation. Why is it impossible? Because Hawaii doesn't issue originals, ensuring it will never be disproven to the birther's satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 12:47 pm

When are people gonna start focusing on real issues? All this POTUS does is campaign, and he was the biggest receiver of campaign donations from Goldman Sachs.

AT this point, who gives a rATZ AZZ WHERE HE WAS BORN? Give a ratz azz how our country needs to impeach him. He's a snake.

He has ties...did HE offer to give back his biggest donations to charity? No, he has a hand in this, as most politicians do.

If politicians ran on their own merit, without any campaign funding, the US would return to "NORMAL"

Obama has 900,000 plus in donations from Goldman-Sachs alone. The reform package he wants to pass gives him 50 billion to bail them out in the future. He will get a lot more donations when the bill passes.

Never has our politicians been so crooked, out for themselves, more for themselves, than for us, who support them to represent US.

There is a fact out there, you can look in any gov't agency, any state agency...alll the news is about is the politicians, the affairs, the crookedness...and at this point, who gives a shitz where he was born.

You voted on false hopes, dreams, an CORRUPTION. You get what you vote for. The sad thing is, there isn't a god/damn politician you can believe in. Those politicians were to work for us...not the other way around.

So kiss your credit cards goodbye...kiss the foreclosures good-bye, and tell Obama to kiss your rump at the same time. I ain't paying anymore...I didn't create this mess on good credit...Obama made my good credit bad. He can go to hell and it's time we wipe off the facelift and expose Pelosi for what she is. My house is paid for; my credit means nothing compared to "their" credibility. I get fined, jacked up percentage rates while this jagoff thinks nothing about jet-setting across the world, and Pelosi's reputation isn't any different than his?

Kiss my behind. Politicians are liars. Living off the public sector, raping us...so they are the ones on WElfare.

The sad thing is, no matter who you vote for...the same old shitz happens. CDOESN'T MEAN SHITZ TODAY. He's living off the people of America...a perfect example of "Welfare".
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 1:03 pm

You just don't exist on the same plane of existence as the rest of us, do you?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 1:07 pm

I'm a law-abiding, tax-payer, who played by the rules.

Someone comes along and changes the rules.

Property taxes behind since 2004 and over-estimated.

I paid my bills on time. I got punished - because this PC OF S POTUS wants to live his dream on the backs of taxpayers who funds his still-continuing "Fundraising."

Here's a solution: No campaign money, run on merit, out of your own pocket.

Term limits.

Give the public the right to impeach any freaking crooked politician.

Then we'll be half-way back to where America used to be.

Oh, and keep your noses out of other countries. They don't come here and tell us how to run our country,. and why force soldiers to die for political reasons. Obama, I wish your daughters were of age, and a draft called them to war. Maybe you would think twice about your "Hope and Change".

You must be dropping pennies (no, in your case, hundred dollar bills) in their piggy bank when you are visiting the Black House; here's some change to help you hope you don't get called to duty to serve my beliefs. You lied so much on the campaign trail...and continue to do so. What a "Dreams of my Father" you are. I despise you.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 1:21 pm

Heretic wrote:

I was correcting my typing errors, didn't know the original went through.

No, I don't exist on "fantasies". Which is the crock of shitz this POTUS plays us on. Read my dictation on how much money was donated to the Obama guy. Read Reid's report....

Every candidate running for office must not accept campaign donations...and run on merit. No money.....they can pay for tv with their wealth alone. When you involve Walls Street, and then turn around and tell me how much salt I can eat...this country is so freaking out of it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 1:25 pm

Has anyone noticed how Obama salutes the guy in unform as he exists his plane. Body language. He just brisly raises his hand and moves forward. Every other and EVERY other POTUS at least saluted looking at that soldier in the eye with due respect. That tells me a lot.

He's a NO ONE that served in a war, therefore he has no respect even while exiting AirForce One. Every POTUS before him at least looked at the soldier and saluted him back with respect. He's scum.

At least the other POTUS' paused, turned to face the military officer at the foot of the stairs...and saluted back. This prick just slaps his head, doesn't pay any attention and marches forward. Why bother having a soldier at the foot of the landing? He (POTUS) wouldn't miss it, if they were not there,. He just slaps his head, looking onward, and walks away. To me, that's disrespect.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 1:32 pm

BRISKLY walks away. Sorry, I'm not able to open the topic to edit it. I type to fast for the buffer.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 1:55 pm

UrRight wrote:
When are people gonna start focusing on real issues? All this POTUS does is campaign, and he was the biggest receiver of campaign donations from Goldman Sachs.
So what? There's no evidence of conflict of interest or any wrongdoing.

Quote :
AT this point, who gives a rATZ AZZ WHERE HE WAS BORN? Give a ratz azz how our country needs to impeach him. He's a snake.
Impeach him for what?
Quote :
He has ties...did HE offer to give back his biggest donations to charity? No, he has a hand in this, as most politicians do.
A hand in what?
Quote :
If politicians ran on their own merit, without any campaign funding, the US would return to "NORMAL"
"Normal" being an old white man as POTUS?

Quote :
So kiss your credit cards goodbye...kiss the foreclosures good-bye, and tell Obama to kiss your rump at the same time. I ain't paying anymore...I didn't create this mess on good credit...Obama made my good credit bad.
Ok,Im up for a good laugh...Exactly how how did Obama make your "good credit bad"?
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 2:28 pm

Heretic wrote:

Hilarious :thanks:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 3:53 pm

Credit: Laws changed in Oct 2009, prior to HIS laws taking lace in Jan. of 2010 which no credit card did any notifying, skipping bills in January and arriving with FEB billings, YOU owe. Nothing was available for Jan 2010 if you logged on your acct to make a payment. Thus you got socked.

They were not stupid. He was. But bcause they changed the rules without following the new regulations that were to be enacted in Jan/Feb of 2010 they beat him to the "punch". Suddenly without notice, even though you had great credit, they changed the rules. No 45 day period notice, demand a certain amount on a statement that caught you off-guard, and the list goes on.

Sorry, I beat ya to the punch,,,I nade sure my name isn't on anything you possiby could take away from me. i out-smarte YOU...It's never gonna be in my name, so shove your credit cards I owned in great standing, up your azz, Obama.

Next year, it won't be the Wall Street, it'll be the credit industry shot to hell. I never missed a payment, I had low balances, but knew how the system worked. Screw the taxpayers, I'll screw you back, you Welfare Queen Obama.

Frankly, I don't know how to take your "pole dancing," Whiting Liberal. They go after the big shots that owe credit. I owed very little, but a 400 dollar fine "because I have to hear?" They will owe me more than triple when I get done with them. I have my lawyer.

I owed them nothing but regular payments, they doubled them, and thanks to the Welfare Potus, I'll show him.

Time to IMPEACH this a-hole.He's making America another Haiti.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 7:22 pm

At least they can't take your house, UR. Good planning.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty4/20/2010, 9:53 pm

UrRight wrote:
Credit: Laws changed in Oct 2009, prior to HIS laws taking lace in Jan. of 2010 which no credit card did any notifying, skipping bills in January and arriving with FEB billings, YOU owe. Nothing was available for Jan 2010 if you logged on your acct to make a payment. Thus you got socked.

I owed them nothing but regular payments, they doubled them, and thanks to the Welfare Potus, I'll show him.
That's between you and your bank. Personally,I think there's more to the story.....like you missing a payment and then getting socked by the bank for it. Either way,it has nothing to do with Obama.

Quote :
Time to IMPEACH this a-hole.He's making America another Haiti.
This may come as a shock to you,but A Black man succeeding as President isn't an impeachable offense.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty5/18/2010, 2:09 pm

The latest conspiracy theories offered up by this nut on how it's all a big plot to keep her from getting elected Sec of State in California...
Birther Queen: Obama Persecuting Me with Placenta Painting!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty6/7/2010, 7:07 pm

My dream come true Very Happy
GOP bad dream: Birther on ticket
California Republicans optimistic about their prospects in November could find themselves with a bit of a problem after the votes are counted in Tuesday’s primaries — a statewide ticket with the so-called “Birther Queen” as one of their candidates.

Orly Taitz is an Israeli émigré who has spent the past two years filing lawsuits challenging President Barack Obama’s right to be president on the grounds that he was born in Kenya. In the process, she has earned herself $20,000 in court fines.

Now she’s running for the GOP nomination for secretary of state, and with her establishment-backed primary opponent mounting a less-than-stellar campaign against her, operatives say there’s a chance she could win.
Quote :

“It’d be a disaster for the Republican party,” says James Lacy, a conservative GOP operative in the state. “Can you imagine if [gubernatorial candidate] Meg Whitman and [candidate for Lt. Gov.] Abel Maldonado — both of whom might have a chance to win in November — had to run with Orly Taitz as secretary of state, who would make her cockamamie issues about Obama’s birth certificate problems at the forefront of her activities?”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty6/9/2010, 5:55 am

Damn you California voters!
Damon Dunn 1,001,540
74.4%
Orly Taitz 346,267
25.6%
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty6/10/2010, 7:16 pm

One thing we did learn for sure is that California has 372,490 complete morons who figured out a way to vote.....
Orly Taitz, Mickey Kaus And Fringe Candidate Comedy In California
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty7/15/2010, 10:13 pm

Birther Orly Taitz Petitions Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
The head wacko of the delusional right wing Birther movement is raging over a $20,000 sanction she was ordered to pay for filing one frivolous lawsuit after another; now she’s petitioning Clarence Thomas to block the sanction, with a rambling, paranoid 300-page brief she published on her website: Obama Birth Lawyer Goes to the Supreme Court
Quote :
Orly Taitz, the Laguna Niguel attorney famous for attempts to prove that Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen, has asked Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas to block a $20,000 sanction placed on her by U.S. District Court Judge Clay D. Land, according to Taitz website.

“Allowing sanctions by Judge Land to stand, will signify beginning of tyranny in the United States of America and end to the Constitutional Republic which is the foundation of this nation,” she writes in the lengthy brief posted on her website.

“If the judiciary can sanction an attorney for bringing an action to uphold a Constitutional right, what is next? Will FEMA camps be turned into the next GULAG? Will we see a wave of political assassinations of dissidents, as were seen in numerous totalitarian regimes around the World, such as regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq or regime of Mahmud Ahmadinejad in Iran?”
Here's the brief at Taitz's site, followed by dozens of completely insane comments from the Birther Brigade.

The comments are a hoot indeed. Apparently she is now known by her followers as "Lady Liberty".
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty8/18/2010, 1:46 pm

What do Orly Taitz and Nelson Mandela have in common?
by Barbara MorrillTue Aug 17, 2010 at 07:12:05 PM PDT
You really cannot make this stuff
up. After the Supreme Court upheld a $20,000 judgment against Orly
Taitz for filing "frivolous lawsuits," in her never-ending quest to
prove that Hawaii isn't a state, the birther queen:

Quote :
... once again compared herself to Nelson Mandela. "Nelson Mandela
was in prison for years, he went against the regime, but ultimately he
prevailed," Taitz said. The fine, said Taitz, "was means of intimidation
and harassment."
Let's see ... dentist, real estate agent, and conspiracy theorist,
versus a man who spent 27 years in prison for the crime of fighting for
racial equality, Nobel Peace Prize recipient, the former president of
South Africa, not to mention having the United Nations declaring July
18th "Nelson Mandela Day," to "mark his contribution to world freedom."

The only thing these two have in common is ... uh ...

• ::
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty8/18/2010, 5:34 pm

The persecution complex is part of the Crank HowTo.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty8/18/2010, 8:08 pm

Heretic wrote:
The persecution complex is part of the Crank HowTo.
Hard to believe that a graduate of the unaccredited correspondence Taft Law School couldn't get the Supreme Court to see things her way.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty8/20/2010, 6:53 pm

She's back...with new "evidence" affraid The "evidence" shows up around 1:30 into that video. Rolling Eyes Too funny!
Orly Taitz Claims That Obama Is Undermining Her Birther Case

Birther extraordinaire Orly Taitz is still trying to have the Supreme
Court reverse a $20,000 fine imposed on her by a lower judge, even
after the court denied her appeal earlier this week.

Taitz has filed a "motion for reconsideration" with the court,
according to documents posted on her web site, claiming that she has new
evidence that President Obama is not an American citizen.
According to Taitz, there's new evidence in the latest edition of
"West Wing Week," a lighthearted weekly video produced by the White
House. In the latest edition,
posted on Aug. 12, an aide shows viewers the president's passport to
answer a question about whether he gets stamps when he travels.

Taitz claims the footage proves the passport is doctored.

Further, she claims that the White House forged the passport and made
the video in order to sabotage her case and "improperly influence this
honorable court."

"Obama attempted to influence the decision of this Honorable court as
well as the decision of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and further
persecute political dissident Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz and cause her to
pay $20,000 of sanctions, endanger her law license and cause her severe
emotional distress," Taitz writes.

Taitz is fighting a $20,000 fine imposed on her last fall by a
federal judge in Ohio, a judge who was frustrated with her constant
frivolous lawsuits claiming Obama is not a legitimate president.

She is also asking the court to hold hearings on the president's legitimacy and to order payment for her personal suffering.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/08/orly_taitz_claims_that_obama_is_undermining_her_bi.php

Last edited by Artie60438 on 8/20/2010, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty10/5/2010, 8:44 pm

I'm fairly certain Angle already had the birther crowd votes already locked up....
Orly Taitz Endorses Sharron Angle, Calls Nevada Election 'Number 1 Race In America'
Quote :
There are some political endorsements that Senate candidates dream of getting. There are others they'd rather do without. Having the lead skeptic of President Obama's country of birth support your campaign probably falls into the latter category.

Stand by for the money quote Rolling Eyes :
Quote :

For the next 5 weeks I am less important, and my $20,000 sanctions are less important than Sharron, so please, donate to:

Oh,and btw,she's selling "survival vegetable seeds" on her
Website
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty10/26/2010, 8:44 pm

How long before he announces another run for some office to try to recoup his legal fees..
Alan Keyes Ordered to Pay President Obama's Court Costs

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Birther_certificate
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty10/27/2010, 8:47 am

hahaha Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty1/11/2011, 7:45 pm

Word is that if she loses in "international court" she'll appeal to an interplanetary court in a galaxie,far,far,away :rolfcry:

'Birther' attorney Orly Taitz has appeal of sanctions rejected by U.S. Supreme Court in Columbus case. Says next move is ‘international court’
Quote :
The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from “birther” attorney Orly Taitz, who sought to overturn a decision by a Columbus federal judge fining her $20,000.

Her next move, she said Monday, would be to complain to Congress or appeal to “an international court.”

Taitz faced sanctions in the case of Army Capt. Connie Rhodes, who in September 2009 questioned the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency. U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land imposed the sanctions in late 2009 after he warned Taitz and then gave her a time limit to explain why he shouldn’t fine her.

The high court on Monday did not comment in refusing to hear the appeal filed by the California lawyer and dentist. Taitz said on Monday that she would ask the Supreme Court to reconsider.

“If it is denied, I will go to an international court,” Taitz told the Ledger-Enquirer. “I will be filing a proper complaint with the Committee of the Judiciary with the U.S. House.”

An abstract of judgment against Taitz was filed Aug. 9, 2010. The notice was the first step the government took to collect the $20,000 plus interest in sanctions Land imposed, Columbus attorney Frank Martin has said.

Taitz said she wouldn’t give the government the satisfaction of taking her property or potentially her law license and would pay the money. She asked for donations on her website and received $13,000 since Aug. 9.

Court records show that Taitz paid the sanctions in full.

“This burden should not be carried by one person,” Taitz said. “We need to know who’s sitting in the White House.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next