Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president

Go down 
+6
edge540
Robin Banks
sparks
KarenT
Artie60438
Heretic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty9/19/2011, 9:55 pm

Look out now affraid Sheriff Joe Arpaio announces 'posse' to investigate Obama's birth certificate yet again

The only question? How long before the idiot deputizes Orly Taitz :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty10/19/2011, 9:44 pm

Nice to see she still hasn't lost her touch....
Birther queen Orly Taitz loses,big surprise,two more

October 17, 2011
Quote :
Pointed as ever, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth described Taitz's "Sisyphean quest to prove that President Barack Obama is using a fake Social Security number and a forged birth certificate." The judge thereupon rejected Taitz's Freedom of Information Act request to obtain President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate.

In a separate-but-related case, Judge Lamberth also rejected another Taitz birther lawsuit, assessing the quality of her reasoning this way:

Quote :
"The Court is loath to dignify plaintiff’s allegations of fraud with a response on the merits."

Taking a peek at her website I came across this fantastic news...
Quote :
“We are starting to work on our “Orly Taitz for Senate” website, fliers, literature. We will appreciate your support”
affraid
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty10/26/2011, 10:13 pm

Just when you thought this election season couldn't get funnier....
Hopeless Clown Orly Taitz Officially Files For U.S. Senate Run
Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Orlytaintz
Quote :
Dim-bulb weirdo Orly Taitz has done it! She (barely?) managed to fill in most of the spaces on one of those U.S. Senator job application forms with a few hard-won manual scribbles and then decided to add “Dr.” before her name in the top left margin space, to make it seem serious. Comedy thanks you, Orly!

As everyone probably no longer recalls, this is not her first brush with utter campaign-related failure (now a separate category from her other divisions of total human failure) — she ran unsuccessfully for the GOP nomination for California Secretary of State in 2010. Why will voters take her seriously for this particular whirl of the psycho merry-go-round?

From a comical September interview with the Sacramento Bee:

“I think I do have a chance specifically because I do speak Spanish and I speak Hebrew,” Taitz told The Bee after attending a town hall-style event on Latino issues at the California Republican Party convention in Los Angeles.

There you have it! She is as qualified as any municipal court translator to run for Senate.

This gets even funnier. From her website...
Quote :
I just started raising money for the run for the US Senate. First thing, that I need to do, is pay $3,420 registration fee, to be on the ballot in the state of CA. I just received $270, have $3,150 more to go to register to run in CA Senate race.

My web site for the senate race will be ready shortly. When you donate for my race, please write “Orly Taitz for US Senate 2012″
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty1/8/2012, 9:32 pm

affraid
Stop the Presses!!! Orly Taitz Wins a Motion!
Quote :
​Orly Taitz won a court motion in Georgia this week and, after consulting my ass and the sky, monkeys are not flying out of my butt and pigs still cannot fly.

It happened, oddly enough, not in Florida but Georgia, where Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied a motion by the Obama administration asking to dismiss a complaint by Aliso Viejo lawyer/dentist/real estate saleslady Taitz to keep the Chosen One's name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary.

Malihi's ruling sets the stage for a Jan. 26 hearing on the issue, although the judge is not requiring Obama to attend.
Quote :
Naturally, Taitz blogged the decision is a huge victory for birthers and "reversal of fortune" for the president. "I can now depose Obama and everybody else (i)nvolved without any impediment," she writes.
Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCIeKkftxcw-qQQg1jvFstb_C4fmoDS78S2xgSzMtO2Q2fvSZ2ysJAd-PAMA
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty2/6/2012, 2:59 pm

Oh No! The flying pigs got their wings clipped....

Orly Taitz Orders Prosecution of Everyone Who Disagrees With Her
Quote :
In a shocking turn of events, the birther trial in Georgia of which Orly Taitz tries to be a part despite the fact that she can’t practice law in Georgia (and probably anywhere else) has ruled in favor of sanity i.e. Obama! Which means that Taitz, who evidently steals bedspreads from Las Vegas hotels and fashions them into suits, has now ordered an “emergency appeal,” which is the kind of thing that Actual Lawyers use when their client is about to be put to death, etc. But for Orly Taitz one Georgia citizen’s loss of a trial to prove Obama is a heathen from abroad is AKIN TO DEATH, so, writing in five different fonts, including underrated favorite of seventh-grade history presentations, StageCoach, and using, variously, all-caps, bold and underline to convey her point, Taitz has ordered for the criminal of investigation of the presiding judge in the case, Michael Malihi, and Obama’s lawyers, and of course Obama, as well as, probably, the court typist, the courtroom attendants, and that one elderly lady who was drinking from the water fountain outside the courtroom when the trial let out.

Judging by the fact that between zero and one news outlets even covered the Farrar v. Obama ruling, really the only noteworthy thing about this is Orly Taitz’s ability to make a really strong case for herself as a lawyer by insulting a judge and otherwise throwing a tantrum in broken legalese.
>snip<
Lots more laughs if you read the whole article
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty2/24/2012, 8:02 pm

The comedy tour arrives in Indiana.....
Election panel keeps Santorum on ballot, rejects 'birther' challenge to Obama
Quote :
Democratic President Barack Obama also qualified for Indiana's ballot Friday after the election commission unanimously rejected challenges questioning his status as a natural born citizen.
Attorney Orly Taitz claimed the legal documents establishing Obama's identity — including his birth certificate, Social Security number and Selective Service registration — are fraudulent, making Obama ineligible to run for president.
"This man is a criminal, ladies and gentlemen, and you are covering up forgery," Taitz said.
Commission Chairman Dan Dumezich, a Schererville Republican, took exception to Taitz's accusation.
"I am not a fan of Barack Obama but he is the president of the United States and he should not be subjected to this sort of accusation that is unsubstantiated," Dumezich said.
Taitz previously has filed lawsuits in other states seeking to remove Obama from the ballot after her arguments were rejected by an election commission.
She is unlikely to be successful if she were to file such a lawsuit in Indiana because the state Court of Appeals ruled in November 2009 that Obama is a natural born citizen for presidential eligibility purposes.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty3/1/2012, 5:39 pm

A match made in heaven....Orly Taitz and Crazy Arpaio...
Sheriff Joe 'Orly' Arpaio-Taitz to announce results of Obama birth certificate 'investigation' #3
Quote :
1:13 PM PT: Sheriff Arpaio-Taitz: "I haven't decided where to go with this yet ... I just can't forget it now ... someone's going to have to look at it."

1:14 PM PT: The only thing this press conference is missing is Herman Cain.

1:15 PM PT: "The alleged crimes happen to have to do with a birth certificate and an immigration card." As Adam Serwer said, this is all the evidence you need for why local officials shouldn't enforce immigration law.

1:15 PM PT (kos): Arpaio: "I'm not going to go public unless we have good evidence, probable cause."

He says that, at a press conference.

1:16 PM PT: "We haven't accused anyone of anything." Just someone of something, I guess.

1:17 PM PT: "Mr. President, please, come up with some other information about where you were born. ... I'll say I'm sorry."

1:18 PM PT: Arpaio-Taitz hasn't endorsed anyone this time around, but in 2007 he was an honorary co-chair of Mitt Romney's campaign. link

1:18 PM PT (kos): Arpaio: Obama is guilty until he can prove his innocence to Jerome Corsi at the wingnut World News Daily.

1:19 PM PT: Huge admission from Orly-Joe's voluntary posse: "We know a birth took place." So, Obama is human. That's more than you can say about Mitt Romney!

1:21 PM PT: And the insanity — or at least this latest installment of it — is over. An 80 minute press conference revealing absolutely no new information other than confirming what we already knew: That Sheriff Orly Joe Arpaio-Taitz is a total nut job.

1:23 PM PT (kos): Get this, Arpaio's "lead investigator" answered a question about Obama's American mother by saying, "That's a Second Amendment issue and I'm not going to get into it."

Kinda tells you all you need to know about that "posse".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty5/1/2012, 3:04 pm

Everyone's favorite lunatic Sheriff,Joe Arpaio,has just announced that he will be making an announcement affraid
Joe Arpaio To Release New Information On Obama's Eligibility To Hold Office
Quote :
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will release new information concerning his team President Barack Obama's eligibility to hold office.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will make another announcement concerning his team's investigation of Barack Obama's eligibility to hold public office in late May or early June.
And you needed to announce this why?
Quote :
Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse," told CBS 5 News the announcement will concern new findings, including data on Obama's 1980 registration for the draft.
Quote :
"We didn't make a mistake the first time. We're not making a mistake this time," Zullo said.
Uh huh Rolling Eyes Then why the meed for a second "announcement of a forthcoming announcement?
Quote :
In March 2012, Arpaio and his "Posse" announced that an investigation into Obama's birth certificate revealed the document was fake. The announcement did little to sway public opinion on the authenticity of the document, which Obama released to the public in April 2011.
Quote :

"The Sheriff, he really thought [the investigation] would have settled the issue last time," Zullo said. "I thought it would have cleared it up the last time."

Despite feeling confident about the group's findings, Zullo seemed to doubt the issue would be cleared up after this press conference. When CBS 5 News asked Zullo, "Do you think [this press conference] will clear it up this time?" he issued a long pause before replying, "no."
Then why the announcement of an announcement? Maybe to goose your E-Book Sales a bit?
Quote :
Arpaio met with "birther queen" Orly Taitz in October 2011 to discuss the investigation, again declining to give findings to the press.
Case of 2 heads not being better than one. Maybe they'll invite the sideshow barker Trump next time lol!
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty5/1/2012, 3:34 pm

Ah yes, maybe we'll also get a report from the sideshow barker investigators too.
http://www.salon.com/2011/04/08/trump_hawaii_investigators/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president   Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5