Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty6/9/2011, 7:40 pm

Sarah Palin Emails: Text Of Messages To Be Released By State Of Alaska
Quote :
JUNEAU, Alaska -- The state of Alaska on Friday will release thousands of Sarah Palin's emails from her first two years as governor, a disclosure that has taken on national prominence as she flirts with a run for the presidency.

The emails were first requested during the 2008 White House race by citizens and news organizations, including The Associated Press, as they vetted a vice presidential nominee whose political experience included less than one term as governor of Alaska and a term as mayor of the small town of Wasilla. The nearly three-year delay has been attributed largely to the sheer volume of the release and the flood of requests.

Alaska is releasing the more than 24,000 pages of emails in paper form only and asking news organizations to pick up several boxes worth of documents in Alaska's capital city, accessible by only air or water. Reporters from several news organizations have already begun arriving in Juneau and are making various plans to disseminate the emails to the public.
Quote :
Palin told Fox News Sunday that "every rock" that could have been kicked over to uncover things in her family has been. But she also said "a lot of those emails obviously weren't meant for public consumption" and that she expected people might seek to take some of the messages "out of context."
Looks like Stewart,Colbert,and the rest of us are going to be in for a treat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty6/9/2011, 8:16 pm

We were saying a Palin candidacy would be a comedian's wet dream.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty6/21/2011, 10:17 am

Continuing to stay true to the title of this thread......
New Bristol Palin Memoir Tells How To Get Pregnant While Drunk
Quote :
Famous unemployed ex-pregnant person Bristol Palin released a “memoir” about something, we do not care what, except that she recounts how she lost her virginity to hillbilly idiot Levi Johnston while blacking out on wine coolers during a camping trip. This episode probably inspired the title of the book, called Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far. From now on, Bristol Palin is America’s new mascot of Courage. What else qualifies Bristol Palin for this title?

Quote :
Meghan McCain “ignored” Bristol when their families first met, and she complained. Bristol had to put up with this.
Cindy McCain was a weird “queen” towards Bristol. (Haha, Cindy McCain is actually just a man in drag? We knew that.)
Levi Johnston also got someone else pregnant, so Tripp has a sibling?
Nobody wanted Bristol Palin to win on Dancing With the Stars, because everybody in Hollywood hates Sarah Palin.
And this is what makes you a Hero in America.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty6/22/2011, 4:07 pm

I wonder how many donors she suckered this time?
Half-Governor Palin Quits Half-Finished Bus Tour
Charles Johnson
Wingnuts • Wed Jun 22, 2011 at 9:51 am PDT • Views: 4,091

Sarah Palin’s amazingly gaffe-tastic bus tour of the East Coast is apparently going the same way as her governorship: Palin Bus Tour Takes Extended Pit Stop.
Quote :

Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.

As Palin enjoys her sojourn to the 49th state, she has not reconnected with key early-state figures like Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad and South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, and she may have jeopardized whatever political momentum she gained from her recent reemergence in the 2012 discussion. Her political action committee’s website still greets visitors with a stale banner, announcing the nationwide bus tour beginning “[t]his Sunday, May 29th.”

More than a few of Palin’s core supporters have grown impatient and confused about her strategy, venting their frustration on Internet fan sites.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty6/22/2011, 7:17 pm

36 Reasons Why Sarah Palin Probably Quit Her Bus Tour (PHOTOS)

Go to the link and look at the slideshow. For example:"Filled her public gaffe quota earlier than expected". Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/21/2011, 8:01 pm

Another chapter of "Palin Family Values" as they go 2 for 2 in unplanned pregnancies....
Sarah Palin's Views on Abstinence Lead to Second Grandchild
Quote :
Sarah Palin is known for her strong beliefs against sex before marriage. She is staunchly opposed to sex education for teenagers as well the distribution of contraceptives in schools paid for by tax dollars.

In September 2008, Sarah's 17-year-old daughter Bristol announced that she was five months pregnant while her mother continued to support beliefs that obviously do not work within her own family. That year she also voted to cut funding to a program that helped support teen mothers, according to the Washington Post.

In the ultimate hypocrisy, Bristol went on to earn more than $260,000 in 2009 as an advocate against teen pregnancy while at the same time admitting that abstinence was not realistic.

In a not so surprising turn-of-events, the news that Sarah's son Track is expecting a baby with his wife Britta was just released Thursday.

Pictures of the new bride posted on Facebook show that she is rather obviously expecting, while her marriage took place just two months ago.

The quick ceremony prompted many to ask whether Britta was pregnant, but supporters of conservative Sarah became extremely upset, continuing to argue that the new couple was not expecting. It certainly seemed like a shot-gun wedding, and today it was finally confirmed that the pregnancy came before the marriage.

Track apparently did not listen to his mother's or sister's advice, and I wonder how long it will be before the rest of the Palins are multiplying faster than a calculator.

People said the family has not responded to a request for a comment in regard to the pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/21/2011, 8:25 pm

I hope they have a healthy, happy baby; and that the baby gets its brains from Britta's side of the family.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/21/2011, 8:43 pm

Yeah well I don't know that I agree with the title of this piece...

"Sarah Palin's Views on Abstinence Lead to Second Grandchild"

I think that's just highly misleading. Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see anything in the article that indicated that Palin's "views on abstinence" had anything at all to do with the fact that her son had sex with his girlfriend and she got pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/21/2011, 9:59 pm

Scorpion wrote:

I think that's just highly misleading. Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't see anything in the article that indicated that Palin's "views on abstinence" had anything at all to do with the fact that her son had sex with his girlfriend and she got pregnant.
The article is a commentary. I think the author was just having a little fun with the irony of it and decided to give it a tongue in cheek title.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/22/2011, 11:18 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Would you agree that a child is better off raised by a mother and father in a two-parent household. Yes or No?
OK Artie... Since you seem so interested in this, I'd be really interested in hearing your answer to this question.
Overall,Yes,but it also depends on individual situations.

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

OK Artie... Since you seem so interested in this, I'd be really interested in hearing your answer to this question.
Overall,Yes,but it also depends on individual situations.

Yeah. Well, for example, are you saying that "overall," a heterosexual couple provides a better environment for raising a child than a same sex couple does? The reason that I ask is because you specifically cited a mother and a father in your question.

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yeah. Well, for example, are you saying that "overall," a heterosexual couple provides a better environment for raising a child than a same sex couple does? The reason that I ask is because you specifically cited a mother and a father in your question.
No,not at all. I used the term mother and father because the discussion was focused on the period of slavery. In 1860,AFAIK, then weren't any same sex couples and if there were they certainly wouldn't be announcing it.

In the previous exchange, you appear to agree that a child is best off being raised in a two-parent household.

In making your most recent post (below), you appear to endorse the author’s ridiculous insinuation that there is something wrong with bringing a child into a two-parent family.

Artie60438 wrote:
Another chapter of "Palin Family Values" as they go 2 for 2 in unplanned pregnancies....
Sarah Palin's Views on Abstinence Lead to Second Grandchild
Quote :
Sarah Palin is known for her strong beliefs against sex before marriage. She is staunchly opposed to sex education for teenagers as well the distribution of contraceptives in schools paid for by tax dollars.

In September 2008, Sarah's 17-year-old daughter Bristol announced that she was five months pregnant while her mother continued to support beliefs that obviously do not work within her own family. That year she also voted to cut funding to a program that helped support teen mothers, according to the Washington Post.

In the ultimate hypocrisy, Bristol went on to earn more than $260,000 in 2009 as an advocate against teen pregnancy while at the same time admitting that abstinence was not realistic.

In a not so surprising turn-of-events, the news that Sarah's son Track is expecting a baby with his wife Britta was just released Thursday.

Pictures of the new bride posted on Facebook show that she is rather obviously expecting, while her marriage took place just two months ago.

The quick ceremony prompted many to ask whether Britta was pregnant, but supporters of conservative Sarah became extremely upset, continuing to argue that the new couple was not expecting. It certainly seemed like a shot-gun wedding, and today it was finally confirmed that the pregnancy came before the marriage.

Track apparently did not listen to his mother's or sister's advice, and I wonder how long it will be before the rest of the Palins are multiplying faster than a calculator.

People said the family has not responded to a request for a comment in regard to the pregnancy.

Do you have any sort of moral compass whatsoever, or do you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind whenever you have a chance to make one of your political opponents look bad?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/22/2011, 11:36 am

happy jack wrote:
Do you have any sort of moral compass whatsoever, or do you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind whenever you have a chance to make one of your political opponents look bad?

Do you have any sort of moral compass whatsoever, or do you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind whenever you have a chance to make one of your ideologically opposed board members look bad?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/22/2011, 11:38 am

happy jack wrote:

[b]In the previous exchange, you appear to agree that a child is best off being raised in a two-parent household.
Yeah,as long it's a stable household.
Quote :
In making your most recent post (below), you appear to endorse the author’s ridiculous insinuation that there is something wrong with bringing a child into a two-parent family.
It's the unplanned pregnancy and the irony associated with Bristol's paid abstinence campaign that he's making fun of.
Quote :
Lemme check.........Nope,my moral compass is working just fine thank you Very Happy

I'm sorry, but unplanned pregnancies are always going to be the subject of discussion and derision when they involve the knee-jerk right-wing family values crowd.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/22/2011, 12:05 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Do you have any sort of moral compass whatsoever, or do you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind whenever you have a chance to make one of your ideologically opposed board members look bad?
Several of my "ideologically opposed board members" do not need any help from me to make themselves look bad. They quite competently accomplish that using their own God-given talents.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/22/2011, 12:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

[b]Several of my "ideologically opposed board members" do not need any help from me to make themselves look bad. They quite competently accomplish that using their own God-given talents.
Beating you to a pulp in every discussion doesn't make us look bad. Now what that makes you look like........well,that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/22/2011, 3:08 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

The article is a commentary. I think the author was just having a little fun with the irony of it and decided to give it a tongue in cheek title.

Yeah, you're probably right. I've seen so many ridiculous cheap shots taken at Palin over the past few years that it's getting difficult to tell the difference, I guess.

happy jack wrote:

Huh? Where does the author "insinuate" that there is something "wrong" with a two parent family?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/24/2011, 7:04 pm

Weekend Box Office:

40 The Undefeated (2011) ArcEnt $24,000 -63.2% 14 +4 $1,714

Total to Date: $101,000
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty7/25/2011, 6:47 am

Palin Documentary Bombs
Quote :
"With its Sarah Palin documentary The Undefeated increasing its playdates by 40% this weekend, only to watch box office revenue decline by more than 63 percent, distributor Arc Entertainment announced Sunday that the film will soon be available on pay per view," Reuters reports.

"The movie played in 14 Tea Party-friendly locations this weekend -- up from the 10 in which it opened last week -- but grossed just $24,000."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/1/2011, 8:52 am

I heard a rumor that Caribou Barbie is going to announce her candidacy on Sept 3rd in Iowa when she gives a speech to some tea party group. The kicker is that the source claims she's going to run as an Independent.
If my source is correct than this will be my,and every Democrats, dream come true. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/14/2011, 1:52 pm

Almost 3 years since Gramps McCain chose her as a campaign prop and she's still an idiot.....
Quote :
Tapper asked her what she would do for the current economy, as president, and her answer was reminiscent of her response to Katie Couric’s “What do you read?” gotcha question. “I’d, uh, eliminate the uncertainty in the economy, and let our job creators know that…number one, we will cut taxes, we’ll cut corporate taxes, we’ll cut, uh…um…every tax that Congress would allow…”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sarah-palin-makes-jake-tapper-wait-for-heifer-meeting-to-ask-questions/

Iframe removed due to embedded advertisements containing malware. -Admin
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/18/2011, 8:48 am

Quote :
How Sarah Palin Got a AAA Credit Rating for Alaska

In light of Friday's decision by Standard and Poor's to downgrade the United States' credit rating to AA+, it's worth mentioning again -- as I first did in this Atlantic piece -- that Alaska recently had its bond rating raised to AAA for the first time in the state's history, largely due to fiscal improvements brought about by Sarah Palin while she was governor. The state currently enjoys a $12 billion budget surplus. I was reminded of this fact over the weekend by Ian Lazaren, the indefatigable supporter-cultist behind Conservatives4Palin.com.

This is unquestionably a good thing for the people of Alaska, just as the country's downgrade is a bad thing. The state enjoys lower borrowing costs as a result. But especially in light of the current dysfunction in Washington, it's important to understand why Alaska's fiscal situation improved: It was largely because Palin raised taxes. Specifically, the state oil tax. Her central achievement as governor was signing a law, Alaska's Clear and Equitable Share (ACES), that dramatically increased the state's share of oil profits just as oil prices began to take off. There's a direct line between increased revenue and improved fiscal health. (Alas, the good folks at Conservatives4Palin have posted a gloating item about Alaska's credit-rating that both attacks Obama for raising taxes and neglects to mention that Palin's own tax increase was the basis for the improvement.)

Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/18/2011, 10:42 pm

Meghan McCain:
Quote :
"To be completely honest, I don't believe that Palin has any intention of actually running for president. Granted, trying to predict Sarah Palin's next move is like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall. Candidates who are serious about running for president flirt and tease up to a point, but they don't normally star in a reality show while making such deliberations. In fact, the Palin road show is more like a Mark Burnett production, where she doesn't inform the media where she's going, ends up in random places of historical importance with her children, and continues to act as if journalists are to blame for wondering what she's doing there."
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/08/17/the_palin_tease.html
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/28/2011, 8:32 pm

Just found a copy Snowdrift Snookie's announcement speech Smile
Sarah Palin's announcement speech
Quote :
My fellow teabaggers, do you love your freedom?

What a great city you have here in Indianola! The balloon city of the heartland! I must tellya, we use only genuine Indianola balloons to decorate the house when our kids have birthday parties, don't we, Todd?

It's good to see so many little people together and we're happy to announce that we'll be runnin' for President of this fine country.

We're goin' to plow through that door of the White House because God opened it a crack and we'll act according to his mandation. He created America as a Christian, exceptional nation, like a shiny hill in the city, for the true patriots.

I was just talking to Piper yesterday when we were out huntin' for the freezer and the wisdom of a child is a miracle. She asked "Mom, if the Founding Fathers were true Christians, shouldn't they be called Christian Fathers, or Founding Christians?"

The lamestream media will criticize little Piper Diaper for her wisdom, but we'll amend the doggone foundin' documents when we're President because in God we trust and they'll have to take all that money with those words out of my cold dead hands.

Mama grizzlies don't go with flow, only dead fish do that, it's a time tested truth that my science teacher dad has been teachin' up there in the great state of Alaska for ions. You little people don't go with the flow and I don't go with the flow of politics as usual of the elitistic crowd of Washington DC.

No more old boys club, we'll start a new grizzly club, but not for the cackling rads. We'll refudiate all the Supreme Court decisions that we don't like and take government out of our lives and with all my executive experience as a businesswoman and fish wife we'll reform that Department of Law there in the White House.

My science teacher dad and his wife Sally and also too my precious little boy with those special needs escaped Obama's death panels because I warned the country about the blood libel and it's time to end Medicaid and Medicare because we're not having no entitlement programs if we're goin' to have real energy independence with good smellin' emissions and rein in spending. I learned the five Ws of governin' in college and will clean the sorry state that journalism is in so it's fair and balanced in the White House.

I'm sorry we took so long to make this announcement, but I didn't blink before when I ran on the Palin/McCain ticket and you saw what happened. Obama encouraged the media to attack my family and they kept asking for medical records and about my record as the CEO of Alaska in a sexist way when they didn't even ask questions about Obama pallin' around with Bill Ayers since he was eight years old! I'll tellya, what kind of vetting was that? So I blinked this time, just to make sure. But we didn't retreat, we reloaded.

We took our time to decide to throw my servant's heart in the ring, didn't we, Todd? But the family is doing good, hell yeah, they are. Bristol the Pistol and her sister Willow the Pillow are doing just great in LA with no boys upstairs and my precious gift from God is somewhere in Alaska, walking around with his hand in front of him, looking for the North Star, I'm so blessed! My veteran son that nobody can take away from me shrugged his shoulders in a very encouragin' manner and said whatever, Piper will travel around with me on this vaca... campaign, so we're good to go.

I have to ask Track to do some goggling for me. What is it the president does all day, everyday?

God bless Real America!

Ah, before I forget: Send all your money to my new Pac, the old one is no good anymore.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/29/2011, 6:15 am

Thanks for the chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty8/29/2011, 7:30 am

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty9/1/2011, 1:56 pm

Looks like Snowflake Snookie's followers are getting scammed again....
Sarah Palin Puts Big Iowa Tea Party Speech on Hold Because of 'Continual Lying
Quote :
When liars lie to liars
You have to admit, Sarah Palin’s very good at one thing: quitting.

Quote :
Sarah Palin’s Saturday appearance at a tea party rally in Indianola, Iowa, is on hold, a person close to the former Alaska governor told The Wall Street Journal.

The person said Ms. Palin’s appearance was “no longer confirmed” and cited “continual lying” from event organizers at Tea Party of America, including a recent mixup over whether former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell of Delaware would also speak.

Ms. Palin is known for last-minute schedule changes that whipsaw supporters and media across the country. But the latest decision is puzzling. Ms. Palin’s speech at the rally was viewed as her most high-profile appearance of the summer, fueling speculation she was indeed plotting to run for the Republican presidential nomination.
So does this mean that Christine "I'm Not a Witch" O'Donnel will be the featured speaker? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next