Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/23/2011, 4:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Time to open up your wallets again,suckers,er...I mean,Palinbots!! Momma Grifter needs more money...

[b]Where were you Thursday night?
I was watching scumbag Republicans boo a soldier.....
The night Republicans booed a soldier
Quote :
Once again, Republicans held a presidential debate on Thursday night. And once again, the live audience helped give the party a black eye.

The debate, which took place in Orlando, Fla., and aired on Fox News, included questions from a panel of Fox personalities and from voters, who were invited to submit theirs through YouTube. The crowd's big moment came in the second hour, when the topic turned to social issues.

"This question stirred up a whole lot of controversy online," Fox's Megyn Kelly said as she introduced a video submission. "It comes from Stephen Hill, who is a soldier stationed in Iraq."

Hill, wearing a gray "ARMY" T-shirt, then appeared on-screen and told the candidates that he is gay and that he had been forced to lie about his identity when he was deployed to Iraq in 2010 because he didn't want to lose his job. He then asked if the candidates would "do anything to circumvent the progress that's been made for gay and lesbian soldiers" now that the "don't ask, don't tell, policy has been officially repealed.

His video then ended and ... a handful of very loud boos erupted in the debate hall. Otherwise there was silence -- not one cheer for an active-duty soldier asking the candidates if they'd let him continue serving his country without lying. No other voter-submitted question all night elicited such a harsh response.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/23/2011, 6:25 pm

I heard about that - some people are just scumbags.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/24/2011, 9:55 am

KarenT wrote:

His video then ended and ... a handful of very loud boos erupted in the debate hall. Otherwise there was silence -- not one cheer for an active-duty soldier asking the candidates if they'd let him continue serving his country without lying. No other voter-submitted question all night elicited such a harsh response.

Yes, some people are indeed scumbags. Video wouldn't load for me, but if that is what actually happened, some of these people should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/24/2011, 11:54 am

happy jack wrote:
KarenT wrote:

[b]Yes, some people are indeed scumbags. Video wouldn't load for me, but if that is what actually happened, some of these people should be ashamed.

Not only was he booed,but not one clown on stage addressed it. Evil or Very Mad Santorum later claimed he didn't hear them Rolling Eyes You can here the exchange here:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/26/2011, 7:33 pm

Can anyone think of a better way to increase book sales? Very Happy What a freakin idiot!

Sarah Palin Threatens to Sue ‘Rogue’ Book Publisher
Quote :
Sarah Palin’s family attorney John Tiemessen has written a letter to Maya Mavjee, the publisher of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House, that Palin may sue her, the company, and the book’s author Joe McGinniss “for knowingly publishing false statements” in his book released last week, “The Rogue,” ABC News has learned.
READ THE ENTIRE LETTER HERE (PDF File)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/27/2011, 3:43 pm

Breitbart is the source? Your move Snookie....
Publisher stands behind 'The Rogue' book on Palin
Quote :
(AP) JUNEAU, Alaska — A publisher is standing behind a book about Sarah Palin, a day after Palin's attorney threatened to sue over it.

Crown Publishers spokesman Stuart Applebaum says the company is confident the reporting in Joe McGinniss' book is "solid, reliable, and well-substantiated." Applebaum says Crown stands behind McGinniss and the book, "The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin."

Palin attorney John Tiemessen, in a letter to Crown Publishing Group Monday, claims the book defames the Palins and contains "lies and rumors."

Tiemessen cited an email McGinniss reportedly sent a blogger in January seeking substantiation for several rumors that have surrounded Palin's family. Andrew Breitbart posted that email online last week.

Tiemessen says McGinniss' book contains "most of" the stories that "amounted to the wishful fantasies of disturbed individuals."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty10/2/2011, 10:22 am

Lawrence O'Donnel delivers a knockout punch to Snowdrift Snookie. Her petty and vindictive ways are in full bloom here..

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty10/5/2011, 8:50 pm

"I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings,"
Fox News CEO Roger Ailes Shocked

Yeah,well we kinda knew it wasn't for her brains,Roger.

In other news the grifter finally announced today that she wouldn't be running. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty10/5/2011, 9:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

In other news the grifter finally announced today that she wouldn't be running. Crying or Very sad
Looks as if you'll need to find another toddler to obsess over.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty10/8/2011, 5:07 am

Palin: Already Almost Forgotten

Quote :
In the end, she exploited, abused, or embarrassed almost everyone who had believed in her. Most embarrassing of all: she was never even a very good con artist. Everything that was false and petty and unqualified in her was visible within the first minutes of encountering her. The people she fooled were people who passionately wished to be fooled. To that extent, what was important in her story was not the faults and failings of Sarah Palin. There have always been grifters in politics. What was important in her story was the revelation of conservatism’s lack of antibodies against somebody with the faults and failings of Sarah Palin. That’s the story that should trouble us still.

Poe's Law: Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

Conservatives went so far over the edge during the last election, none of them could spot the obvious phony in their midst. Why did I vote for Obama? Because my alternative was this mental midget. If you want me to vote red, offer better choices. A lesson they still don't seem to have learned...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty10/10/2011, 8:15 pm

Quote :
Indecision 2012 - Take the Money and Don't Run
The only way Sarah Palin's fundraising scheme would be dishonorable is if she had known her decision all along yet continued to dangle her indecision as a lure to donors.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty1/3/2012, 10:31 pm

If you're in need of some new door stops 'Dollar Tree" just a got a whole mess of them in Laughing
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Sarah+Palin+dollar+store
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty2/2/2012, 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty3/12/2012, 10:25 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Having see the movie "Game Change" over the weekend on HBO I can highly recommend it. An accurate portrayal of the events leading up to and after the nomination of Palin as VP.

The cast was great and the movie held my interest for the entire 2 hrs. Julianna Moore did an outstanding job as Palin as did Woody Harrelson's portrayal of McCain campaign manager Steve Schmidt. I guarantee it will be nominated for an Emmy and will probably win it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty7/22/2012, 11:02 pm

Recognizing Sarah Palin's only REAL contribution to the world of politics, Tampa area strip club hires look alike to finally allow GOP mouthbreathers to see their fantasy as they have always imagined her.
Quote :
Courtesy of Tampa Bay online:

Strip clubs may not be the most politically correct venue for those attending the Republican National Convention, but that doesn't mean Tampa's well-known adult hot spots won't be ready for the influx of visitors.

One place is bringing in a stripper who looks like former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. There are major renovations taking place. And some nude clubs have already been giving potential customers a taste of the talent online.

Here is what the "Star" of the show, Lisa Ann, said about this gig back in May:

"You betcha I am excited!" Ann said when contacted about her feature dancing performance. "I plan to bring Palin to life in a very special way for everyone at the RNC to enjoy."

Well so much for that "family values" bullshit. These hypocrites are apparently prepared to leave the Bible thumping behind in exchange for some thumping of an entirely DIFFEERENT sort,

“Several groups have already booked tables, rooms, and packages through us for the last two weeks of August," Lange said. "Due to confidentiality agreements we can’t say who but Tampa is going to be the bull’s-eye of adult entertainment and that makes our company really happy.”

Of course this should come as no surprise to most of us, especially the inclusion of the Sarah Palin lookalike. We have long known that Palin's popularity certainly had NOTHING to do with her intelligence, or her ability to deliver a speech, or even her ability to discuss current events without sounding like a heavily medicated imbecile. No Palin's popularity was the sole result of the horny middle aged men in the Republican party's desire to fuck her, or at the very least see her naked.

And so now, for those visiting Tampa, that desire will come true. And the beauty of it is that THIS version of Sarah Palin is younger, hotter, and appears to have undergone somewhat FEWER cosmetic surgeries.
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Lisa-ann-photo
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty1/28/2013, 10:10 pm

This Is the Way Sarah Palin Ends, Not with a Bang but a Whimper
Quote :
I have to admit that in the few months immediately leading up to the presidential election of 2008, Sarah Palin provided me with some of the best material I’ve ever had the opportunity to write about and the result was some of the best political stuff to appear on my site, Deus Ex Malcontent. In the years since the 2008 election and the utter evisceration of her and John McCain’s intellectually insulting gambit at the hands of Barack Obama and the American electorate, I continued to bring up Palin, her family of Beverly Hillbillies and whatever new venture they were undertaking together or separately in the name of grifting more money and mileage from their status as political and pop culture celebrities. I did it because it was entertaining — until the point where the Palin shtick became so pathetic and desperate, her patriotic indignation so contrived, that giving it any attention at all merely fueled an unnecessary yet ultimately destructive fire. After a while, the con got old and the act became stale and so it wasn’t even worth commenting on anymore; doing so did more harm than good. For me and a lot of other people, the line with Palin was crossed a couple of years back, but now we can officially say that it’s been crossed by everyone who matters and Sarah Palin has finally fulfilled her destiny of becoming a pop culture has-been. The political version of Paris Hilton. A former reality TV star nobody cares about anymore.

Leave it to Fox News, the network that cranked the amp on John McCain’s once-naïve ingenue to 11 and made her a political force well beyond the pounding she and McCain took in 2008, to be the one to drop the hammer on her career once and for all. It’s practically Shakespearean that the network that was responsible in so many ways for making Palin is now responsible for breaking her. A couple of days ago, Fox News announced that it wasn’t renewing Palin’s contract as a regular contributor, essentially cratering a deal that had kept Palin rolling in money and at least a minor amount of relevance within the conservative movement and which provided her with her own TV studio in her Alaska home. The reason for Fox’s decision is obvious and can’t be questioned by anyone with a brain and a lick of business sense: Palin’s star has fallen. Even before Roger Ailes made the decision to — in parlance I’m sure Palin herself will understand and would normally relish — take Sarah Palin out into the woods with a rifle and put her down, he knew she had become much more trouble to his network than she was worth. He’d called her “stupid” and had dismissed her dabbling with a run for the presidency in 2012 as a waste of time and was looking for an excuse to drop her; her steady decline as a celebrity, despite her best efforts, ultimately gave Ailes all the reason he needed to kiss her goodbye once and for all. Ailes once said that he hired Palin because she was “hot and got ratings”; these days, she isn’t and doesn’t.

Make no mistake: While Sarah Palin isn’t exactly leaving the pop culture landscape she once thundered mightily across with a bang, she’s also not going quietly. It practically goes without saying that Palin is vowing to fight on despite losing her one remaining forum and the one that gave her the biggest bullhorn with which to push her brand. But with the Tea Party’s fortunes having waned significantly — a large percentage of the population now has an unfavorable opinion of the movement and its mouthpieces — and Palin’s own Q-score having dropped into the toilet with most Americans, her options are limited. If you’re a gambler, the smart money’s on Palin going the way of Glenn Beck, Allen West and the rest of the howling maniacs who were the darlings of the tea-bagging insurrection just a few years ago — namely, she’ll try to make herself into an internet star and/or syndicated talk radio host. While social media can provide a quick and easy infrastructure for scamming gullible and resentful aging conservatives out of their money, talk radio continues to be the primary stomping ground of right-wing blowhards. Certainly, neither option allows Palin to trade on one of the most pronounced qualities that made her famous: her looks. But at 48, those looks, like everything else about Palin, are becoming a thing of the past and definitely not something she can rely on anymore.

Have we finally seen the absolute last of Palin? Probably not. Like all new-millennium celebrities of the reality TV variety — spawned overnight and living from their very inception under the threat of being extinguished from the public consciousness just as quickly — Palin will fight tooth and nail against irrelevance. For the most part it’ll be pathetic and sad — like watching child stars, one-hit wonders and the former subjects of popular TLC shows prostrate themselves on VH1′s Celebrity Rehab just for the sake of keeping their name out there somehow. But Sarah Palin will never be what she once was. And for that we can all be thankful.

Our long national nightmare is over. Finally.
My crystal ball tells me that eventually the nitwit will end up hawking overpriced crap on QVC. Good riddance ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty1/28/2013, 10:33 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
This Is the Way Sarah Palin Ends, Not with a Bang but a...

Massive friggin' payout:

Quote :
-$1 million: Sarah Palin’s annual salary as a Fox News analyst.
-189,221: Words Palin spoke on Fox during her three-year contract.
-$1.25 million: Palin’s advance for her memoir Going Rogue.
-469,000: copies of Going Rogue sold in its first week on the market. The memoir would go on to sell 2,670,000 copies in 2009.
-797,955: Copies of America By Heart, Palin’s second book, sold in 2010.
-$100,000: Palin’s speakers’ fee, as negotiated by the Washington Speakers Bureau, as of 2010.
-$200,000: The reported low estimate for Palin’s per-episode fee for Sarah Palin’s Alaska, her TLC show, which ran for a single season. One of the reasons the show ultimately wasn’t renewed? Palin’s salary demands for a second year.
-3.2 million: The average number of viewers who tuned in to Sarah Palin’s Alaska. She earned additional fees for the weeks she survived elimination.
-$15,000-$30,000: Bristol Palin’s range of speaker’s fees, as of 2010.
-$125,000: Bristol Palin’s base salary for her appearance on Dancing With The Stars.
-$354,348: Alaska tax subsidies for Bristol Palin’s reality show, Life’s A Tripp.
-726,000: Number of viewers who tuned in to Life’s A Tripp. Unsurprisingly, Lifetime cancelled the show after two airings.
-5.24 million: The number of viewers who tuned in to the first episode of Stars Earn Stripes, a 2012 NBC reality show in which Todd Palin and other celebrities competed to earn money for charities of their choice. That number fell to 2.88 million by the finale, and the show has yet to be renewed.

The GOP was seriously fleeced...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty2/1/2013, 9:08 pm

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 130130_cartoon_600_605
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty3/20/2013, 10:52 pm

Inside The Actors Studio Host James Lipton Interviews Tina Fey… As Sarah Palin
Quote :
James Lipton, the long-time host of Inside the Actors Studio, often asks his guests if he can interview them as one of their most famous characters. So when he invited Tina Fey onto the show last night, it was a not-so-surprising delight that he asked her if he could speak to Sarah Palin for a few moments. Fey happily obliged, showing off her sharp improv skills by answering questions as Palin and offering unique insight on some of the biggest issues facing the country.

On guns: “I believe that if everybody had guns, then there would be fewer guns in the stores.”

On same-sex marriage: “Well, the bible says it’s gross, and I don’t judge. A lot of the amazing, wonderful people I met in the audience at Dancing with the Stars seem to go that way. But, no, marriage is meant for people who wear different kinds of swimsuits.”

On being a woman in a man’s world: “I don’t think of it as a man’s world or a woman’s world, unless again we’re talking about marriage. But I think of it as people being mavericks or not being mavericks.”

On Tina Fey’s portrayal: “It’s the best one I never watched.”

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty8/27/2013, 11:49 am

Another lunatic hops aboard the bus that is going over the cliff....
Sarah Palin backs Defund Obamacare
Quote :
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is set to announce Tuesday that she has signed on to the Defund Obamacare movement.

“Forced enrollment in Obama’s ‘Unaffordable Care Act’ is weeks away,” Palin says in a statement to be released by the Senate Conservatives Fund and shared early with Post Politics. “This beast must be stopped — by not funding it. Today, Todd and I joined with many of our fellow citizens to urge those in the U.S. Senate to not fund Obamacare.”
Oh,and btw,please send more money to SarahPAC so we can continue to live as successful grifters.
Quote :
Palin becomes the latest leading conservative voice to back the effort — even as many in the party have balked at supporting it. Critics worry that it risks a government shutdown, and some Republicans have forcefully derided it.

Those who have yet to sign on are under increasing pressure from groups such as the Senate Conservatives Fund, Heritage Action, the Tea Party Patriots and For America, which have all run ads against them or held events targeting them.

The Senate Conservatives Fund and Palin have both endorsed against incumbents and against establishment-favored candidates in the past, and Palin’s move suggests that Defund Obamacare will play a role in her future endorsement decisions.
Awesome! Be afraid,John Boehner,be very afraid! affraid 
Quote :
“Those in the Senate and those seeking to serve there must stand strong against this devastating program before it reveals its true face now recognized by both sides of the aisle as the bureaucratic and economic beast that will deny our families, our businesses, and our sick the ability to access health care,” Palin says in the statement. “Join us in urging senators — Don’t fund Obamacare! Just remember: if you fund it, you own it!”
Yes,and if you are against funding it enjoy trying to convince your constituents that it's cool to go without health insurance.
Quote :
Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) are expected to issue statements thanking Palin for her support and playing up its importance.

“She’s a tremendous voice for liberty, and her strong support adds to our growing momentum to stop this ‘huge train wreck’ and help American families restore jobs and opportunity,” Cruz will say.
The only "trainwreck" I see here is the continuing demise of the GOP as we once knew it.

How long before Cruz,Palin,and the rest of the lunatic right start threatening to form a 3rd party?
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Popcorn%20drama
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty11/12/2013, 7:12 pm

Sarah Palin’s Word Salad of the Day
Quote :
Palin achieves peak incoherence

Sarah Palin is on a media tour to promote her silly book about a nonexistent “War on Christmas,” and today the blithering half-governor appeared on the Today show with a tasty new right wing word salad, achieving (not for the first time) total incoherence.

Still dumb as a box of rocks wrote:
  The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health-care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there’s more competition, there’s less tort reform threat, there’s less, um, trajectory of the cost increases, and those plans have been proposed over and over again. And what thwarts those plans, it’s the far left, it’s President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor patient relationship links to reform health care.

[…]

Uh, you know, when you stand in the middle of the road you’re gonna get hit on both sides of the road. We need to take a stand especially on this Obamacare, and support those who are just fulfilling their campaign promises, SO many politicians ran for reelection and for election saying they will do anything in their power to defund the status [sic] socialized medicine program called Obamacare. Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, some of these guys actually were fulfilling their campaign promises and they asked for debate. That’s why they stood up, they took the stand, fought for us, to debate the issue of Obamacare.
Wha?

Speaking of apologies, has John McCain ever apologized for bringing this absolute moron into the right wing limelight?
5 years later and she's still as clueless as the day Grampy McCain nominated her
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty11/13/2013, 9:17 am

Another bumper sticker analysis. Christ, that woman is a complete loon.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty11/13/2013, 10:14 am

Heretic wrote:
Another bumper sticker analysis.  Christ, that woman is a complete loon.
Yeah,and to think she was actually a Governor of a state! Rolling Eyes . It's been over 4 years since she held that job and she still can't even spout a few simple talking points coherently.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty11/18/2013, 2:39 pm

Sarah Palin’s Word Salad of the Day Mixes American Exceptionalism and the War on Christmas
Here’s the dullard from Wasilla’s latest unsuccessful attempt to put concepts into sentences and have them make actual sense, as she praises the extreme right wing loons at Breitbart.com for fighting (unflinchingly!) to preserve “American exceptionalism,” whatever that is (Sarah’s pretty unclear herself).

This delectable word salad mixes Breitbart, American exceptionalism and the War on Christmas and tosses it all with just enough paranoid wingnut dressing. Nom nom.

At Breitbart.com there’s an audio file of this hilarious deluge of verbiage, but I won’t inflict that upon you, dear reader:Palin: Breitbart News Fighting to Preserve America’s Exceptionalism.

Quote :
Palin said the country is exceptional not because we are “pretending like we’re better than anybody else.” Rather, she said America was exceptional because “we’re different.”

“Our government was to be created unlike any other government… to allow individuals equal opportunity to soar, to succeed, to be rewarded for innovation and work ethic … and all of it is was going to be built on freedom,” Palin said.

She then said that “when we see these steps taken”—such as natural birth Nativity scenes …
Wait a minute. WTF is a “natural birth Nativity scene?” OK, never mind, I know it’s pointless to try to figure this out.

Quote :
… and other politically correct scenes gone amok—to erode the country’s traditions, Americans can see what “it is going to be like” when “that freedom is stripped away from us even in that arena of celebrating Christmas.”

“Then we will certainly lose that exceptionalism,” Palin said.

She said she fears on “some days we are already on the road toward” decline, and “we will no longer be the America that we recognize.”

“We will be a fundamentally transformed America that so many of us did not sign up for,” Palin warned.
Sarah Palin and Breitbart.com are made for each other; they both peddle the same fear-mongering idiocy to fearful idiots. When selling snake oil, the most important thing is just to keep the words flowing. Don’t worry too much about making sense. The rubes don’t care.

And the very first comment demonstrates the level of the audience they’re shooting for:

Quote :
Breitbart fighting for America. Thus, Breitbart fighting Obama and his unexceptional, but wildly dangerous and traitorous, Communist party and sympathizers.,
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty9/12/2014, 5:09 pm

Damn mainstream media! Razz
Sarah Palin’s Family Said to Be Involved in Alaska Brawl
Quote :
ANCHORAGE — It began as a birthday party that drew local snowmobile racers, construction workers and other longtime Alaskans last Saturday night. It turned into a brawl with members of Sarah Palin’s family in the center of it, according to witnesses at the party.

The police are still investigating, and the Palin family is not commenting. But the episode is already adding some more atmospheric notes to the background noise surrounding Mrs. Palin, the former Republican vice-presidential candidate and the former governor of Alaska.

Guests said the event began as a birthday party for twin brothers, Matt and Marc McKenna, the latter a well-known snowmobile racer. Most of the party was outside with dancing and a live band. But then things appeared to get out of hand.

According to a statement from the Anchorage Police Department, officers responded to “a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle.”

The report said that a preliminary investigation by the police revealed that “a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence.” It said that none of the people involved wanted to press charges, that no arrests were made and that an investigation was continuing. The police chief, Mark T. Mew, said Friday that even if the victims did not decide to press charges, the municipal prosecutor could still file charges if the facts warranted it.

The police statement concluded: “Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”

But several witnesses said the trouble started when Track Palin, Mrs. Palin’s son, confronted a former boyfriend of his sister Willow and a fight broke out. Before long Mrs. Palin’s husband, Todd, who also races snowmobiles and was also celebrating a birthday (his 50th), was said to have gotten involved in the fighting.

Later, according to witnesses, Bristol Palin, one of Mrs. Palin’s daughters, threw several punches at the owner of the house where the party was being held.

The result was a brawl said to involve about 20 people. In the end, the Palin family was ordered by the homeowner to leave, witnesses said.

Witnesses said the Palin family members climbed back into their stretch Hummer limousine. Before they left, however, Mrs. Palin unleashed several rounds of profanity and Track Palin made a vulgar gesture toward the crowd, according to one participant at the party who declined to be identified out of fear of reprisals. (One participant, Eric Thompson, an employee of the firm whose office manager hosted the party, said he was fired after speaking to ABC News.)

The Palin family was not available for comment. But Mrs. Palin, in a Facebook post on Sunday, said that she had been traveling “yesterday” — the day the party was held — so she wanted to post a birthday greeting to her husband one day late. Mrs. Palin made no mention of the party.

“It was a really nice, mellow party,” Mr. Thompson said in an interview on Thursday night. “Then it turned into ‘The Jerry Springer Show.’ ”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next