Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/11/2010, 6:06 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

The level of discussion here is better since he left,IMO,and I believe that quote supports my argument.

Yeah. The "level" of discussion here is just great, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/11/2010, 6:16 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

The level of discussion here is better since he left,IMO,and I believe that quote supports my argument.

Yeah. The "level" of discussion here is just great, isn't it?

There's always going to be room for improvement. My point is that I don't miss stupid comments like the one I showcased. Unfortunately,it seems few on the right can engage in legitimate discussion without resorting to personal attacks or gibberish. One only has to look at that other board to see it first hand.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/16/2010, 6:43 pm

When the Drugster says it,it's "satire" Rolling Eyes The constant responding on Facebook is priceless....

Sarah Palin Calls Family Guy Joke a "Kick in the Gut"
Quote :
Early today, Palin responded on Facebook to an episode of the Fox television show "Family Guy" that poked fun at Palin, whose son has Down Syndrome. The episode (you can watch a clip of it here) features a mentally challenged character who says her mother is the former governor of Alaska.
Palin said the episode "felt like another kick in the gut." She provided a statement from her oldest daughter Bristol, who wrote, "Shouldn't we be willing to say that some things just are not funny? Are there any limits to what some people will do or say in regards to my little brother or others in the special needs community?"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/17/2010, 7:46 pm

From the same loon who communicates via Facebook...

CBS reports that, at a speaking event the other night in Arkansas, Palin was asked who she thought "the number-one threat" was. Before she could answer, audience members shouted, "Obama."

The moderator said, "Besides Obama."

Palin responded, "See, they said that, I didn’t. Just you watch now, too, because somebody will be here with their little Twittering thing, and it’s going to be on the Internet any minute now."

Mockery is probably a stretch on this one. Besides, what's the upside in slamming Twitter? Especially given her number of followers.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2010/0217/Did-Sarah-Palin-trash-talk-Twitter
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/17/2010, 8:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
When the Drugster says it,it's "satire" Rolling Eyes

Did you see Colbert's take?

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Sarah Palin Uses a Hand-O-Prompter
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorSkate Expectations

Quote :
Sarah Palin knows that it is okay to call someone a retard if, like Rush, you clearly don't mean it. Which is why we should all come to her defense and say, "Sarah Palin is a f**king retard." Get it? You see? It's satire!

Priceless!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/17/2010, 10:33 pm

That was great. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/19/2010, 9:35 am

Conservative Commentator George Will on Caribou Barbie and the Presidency....

Quote :
She is not going to be president and will not be the Republican nominee unless the party wants to lose at least 44 states.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/19/2010, 3:32 pm

Re: Family Guy

"My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the 'Extra Large Medium' episode of 'Family Guy' that was broadcast on Valentine's Day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in 'Smudge,' but I was a blonde in 'Life Goes On.' I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line 'I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska' was very funny. I think the word is 'sarcasm.'

In my family, we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes."
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/19/2010, 5:32 pm

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/26866.html

...and if ya google it right...one guys describes their limo rides.....

I'm sure if it wasn't true about the limo rides, he'd be behind bars.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/19/2010, 6:18 pm

UrRight wrote:
:offtopic:
:bangwall:
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/19/2010, 7:34 pm

UR - Palin isn't even mentioned in your link?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/20/2010, 9:00 am

KarenT wrote:
UR - Palin isn't even mentioned in your link?

UrRight, Karen. That's why I picked that screen name....I was wrong. The eagle up there wants me to provide a link and I can't remember what show it was on, last Sunday...CNN, Meet the Press, anyways...it's old news now.

I don't care about Sarah...McCain never met her, according to some article I don't recall, until the day before she said, "OK". He sent reps to ask her. It was obviously a ploy to distract voters from Obama running as a bi-racial POTUS. I feel McCain used her to "shock" the American people.

As far as leaving her post in Alaska, i.e., not completing her term...she did that for making more money, period.

I often wondered who the heck is raising her mentally-challenged child...because of her book-signings, her speeches, etc.

Then after the "retard" skit, she is now suddenly carrying him around like he's a loaf of bread, to just call more attention to herself. How can she know this child between the Presidential campaign and up to this point?

She does it for money. In my eyes, she isn't the greatest mom, and also not suited for public office.

You see, I don't care if you have an "R" or a "D" behind your name. I don't care about a drop-out politician that puts public attention before her own family.

It could be rumor, but in one of the interviews with Levy, some magazine said he witnessed her coming home and saying, "Where's my retarded baby". Yet. you can't believe anything coming out in the news today.

So, sorry I drifted off the subject...leaving Sarah out of topic. Thank you for reminding me.

I've learned a hard lesson here, provide links...then they can't dispute what you write. Thanks, Eaglehead....fact is, everyone is going into foreclosure, and money is being given out through the lobbyists...ooops, READ KASS in the TRIB Today....hang on....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-met-kass-0219-20100219,0,4505862,full.column

Read the 3rd portion...Hastert....what a crook. There should be NO lobbyists, whatsoever, as shown in this story. That's where all the money goes, and USA taxpayers wonder where the hell it's going...they don't tell you unless reputable reporters tell you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/20/2010, 2:37 pm

UrRight wrote:

I've learned a hard lesson here, provide links...then they can't dispute what you write. Thanks, Eaglehead....fact is, everyone is going into foreclosure,

Actually the foreclosure rate is declining...
Report: Fewer people falling behind on home loans
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/21/2010, 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/22/2010, 12:36 pm

Still waiting for your answer, Eaglehead, obviously a brown nose for Obama.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/22/2010, 1:14 pm

UrRight wrote:
Still waiting for your answer, Eaglehead

I assume this is directed at me? I wasn't even aware that you asked me a question.

So what is it?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/22/2010, 2:57 pm

Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I assume this is directed at me? I wasn't even aware that you asked me a question.

So what is it?
\

I answered your question, LOL. Go figure out which one it is.

I love games.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/22/2010, 5:00 pm

Interesting article and photos regarding discrepancies concerning the birth of Trig Palin.
A Tale of Two Babies by Sarah Palin.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/22/2010, 8:16 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Interesting article and photos regarding discrepancies concerning the birth of Trig Palin.

Yeah, well I remain unconvinced that Palin faked her pregnancy. I don't think that the photo provided is at all conclusive.

However, the pictures of Trig's ear definitely raises questions, provided that these pics weren't altered, which will need to be verified.

I can't even imagine the motive for taking a "fake" Trig onto the campaign trail or presenting a "fake" Trig at a baby shower. Can you?

It's too bad that this blogger doesn't have any quotes from the "professionals" that she claims that she consulted. Because without a professional medical opinion from somebody who is willing to have his or her name attached to a medical opinion, there is no proof that the baby's ears didn't simply "fill out" on their own, is there?

Personally, I'm not qualified to make any conclusions at all about these pictures.

Last edited by Scorpion on 2/22/2010, 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a couple more comments after taking another look at the blogger's post.)
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/22/2010, 8:20 pm

UrRight wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:

So what is it?
\

I answered your question, LOL. Go figure out which one it is.

No, you didn't. My question was about your bogus contention about the foreclosure rate, and you posted nothing that addresses that at all.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/23/2010, 8:13 am

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah, well I remain unconvinced that Palin faked her pregnancy. I don't think that the photo provided is at all conclusive.

However, the pictures of Trig's ear definitely raises questions, provided that these pics weren't altered, which will need to be verified.

I can't even imagine the motive for taking a "fake" Trig onto the campaign trail or presenting a "fake" Trig at a baby shower. Can you?

It's too bad that this blogger doesn't have any quotes from the "professionals" that she claims that she consulted. Because without a professional medical opinion from somebody who is willing to have his or her name attached to a medical opinion, there is no proof that the baby's ears didn't simply "fill out" on their own, is there?

Personally, I'm not qualified to make any conclusions at all about these pictures.

I'm not convinced either,but my suspicions continue to be raised. When you also take into account her behavior after her water broke,it adds to the suspicion. As to the motive,it could have originally been an attempt to hide her daughter's pregnancy. To this day,I don't believe a birth certificate has ever been produced.

Last edited by Artie60438 on 2/23/2010, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo correction)
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/23/2010, 8:36 am

Artie60438 wrote:
To this day,I don't believe a birth certificate has ever been produced.

I generally try to shy away from arguments that sound similar, if not identical, to those raised by birthers.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/23/2010, 10:26 am

Heretic wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
To this day,I don't believe a birth certificate has ever been produced.

I generally try to shy away from arguments that sound similar, if not identical, to those raised by birthers.

I knew as soon as I posted that I was going to open myself up to that comparison. Obama did produce a certificate of live birth from the state fo Hawaii. If Palin produced similar evidence I would accept it,unlike the birthers who refuse to.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/23/2010, 12:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I'm not convinced either,but my suspicions continue to be raised. When you also take into account her behavior after her water broke,it adds to the suspicion. As to the motive,it could have originally been an attempt to hide her daughter's pregnancy. To this day,I don't believe a birth certificate has ever been produced.

I've read all the stuff about her actions on the day of Trig's birth, but none of it proves anything, except perhaps that Ms Palin is guilty of bad judgement.

Lets say, just for arguments sake, that this whole thing was an "attempt to hide her daughter's pregnancy."

What would be the purpose of bringing a second baby into all of this?

I'd really like to hear your answer.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty2/23/2010, 1:21 pm

rtie., I read that post and even I could make up those silly presumptions.

Everyone knows your chances of having a mentally-challenged child at her age is almost certain. Actually, the post was stupid.

It isn't even presented as a professional posting. At this point, who gives a ratz azz about Palin.

She knows how to make money better than crooked politicians. Give her a salute, cuz she's a hottie that can make more money than anyone in the White House, cuz she's smart. In the sense that she doesn't steal it, she just has to be herself. Quit worrying about her running for office....she'd be stupid if she did, and she isn't stupid. She knows how to make three times more just opening her mouth.

Now Eagle - I'm still working on my foreclosure rates, but interestingly, house prices dropped 2.9% now. I have to cook dinner....so I'll check in later. :bball: Well, I gotta go shopping for dinner, then make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next