Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everyone Needs To Watch This

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty9/18/2017, 7:35 pm

What's with all the hostility, Jack?  I'm not your enemy.

What gives you the idea that I want to deprive anyone of their right to free speech?

We're both anti-fascists.  That was the point that I was trying to get to...

I simply wanted to get back to the video, but OK, let's discuss Antifa. Then can we get back
to Charlottesville?

"Antifa" is composed of a bunch of radical nihilists.  They are anarchists.  I don't support Antifa,
nor do I approve of their actions.  

BTW - I also support any right-winger's right to speak at any University that invites them.  The students certainly have the right to demonstrate if they don't like the views of the right winger.

For example, when Milo Yiannopoulos was going to speak at Berkeley a while back, the best response of those who opposed him would have been to simply not show up, IMHO.  I feel the same way about any similar speaker, at any University.  

Instead, various groups peacefully demonstrated against him speaking. It was harmless, but kind of misguided and counterproductive. The demonstrations didn't threaten anyone, however.

But then Antifa arrived, and all hell broke loose.  That helped no one. Suddenly bricks were flying,
people were being hurt, and property was being damaged.  

So a peaceful demonstration was co-opted by anarchists.

Simply put... being "anti-fascist" is not the same as being supportive of Antifa.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty9/18/2017, 7:51 pm

Scorpion wrote:
What's with all the hostility, Jack?  I'm not your enemy.

What gives you the idea that I want to deprive anyone of their right to free speech?

We're both anti-fascists.  That was the point that I was trying to get to...

I simply wanted to get back to the video, but OK, let's discuss Antifa. Then can we get back
to Charlottesville?

"Antifa" is composed of a bunch of radical nihilists.  They are anarchists.  I don't support Antifa,
nor do I approve of their actions.  

BTW - I also support any right-winger's right to speak at any University that invites them.  The students certainly have the right to demonstrate if they don't like the views of the right winger.

For example, when Milo Yiannopoulos was going to speak at Berkeley a while back, the best response of those who opposed him would have been to simply not show up, IMHO.  I feel the same way about any similar speaker, at any University.  

Instead, various groups peacefully demonstrated against him speaking. It was harmless, but kind of misguided and counterproductive. The demonstrations didn't threaten anyone, however.

But then Antifa arrived, and all hell broke loose.  That helped no one. Suddenly bricks were flying,
people were being hurt, and property was being damaged.  

So a peaceful demonstration was co-opted by anarchists.

Simply put... being "anti-fascist" is not the same as being supportive of Antifa.

No hostility intended, and I think we are more in agreement than we are in disagreement.
My remark about your wishing to deprive someone of free speech stems from a discussion we were having a while back about flag burning - nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty9/28/2017, 12:34 pm

A Fake “Antifa” Twitter Account Forgot to Disable Its Russian Geotag

Quote :
As you can see in the Tweet from the now-disabled “Boston Antifa” account (I guess “Vladivostok paid troll” was taken), the poster seems to be trying to further roil NFL fans by implying the ascendance of “social justice” culture in football. God forbid that there be “gender inclusivity” in the NFL and the availability of hoity-toity “gluten free” food options. Everyone with celiac disease should suffer! Dietary restrictions and choices are for loser elites! Also, creeping inclusivity apparently means that soon all football fans will be required to have multi-colored hair and take bathroom selfies. Talk about a shit post.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty9/28/2017, 6:43 pm

Heretic wrote:
A Fake “Antifa” Twitter Account Forgot to Disable Its Russian Geotag

Quote :
As you can see in the Tweet from the now-disabled “Boston Antifa” account (I guess “Vladivostok paid troll” was taken), the poster seems to be trying to further roil NFL fans by implying the ascendance of “social justice” culture in football. God forbid that there be “gender inclusivity” in the NFL and the availability of hoity-toity “gluten free” food options. Everyone with celiac disease should suffer! Dietary restrictions and choices are for loser elites! Also, creeping inclusivity apparently means that soon all football fans will be required to have multi-colored hair and take bathroom selfies. Talk about a shit post.

Russia, Russia, Russia!
Did they cause the recent hurricanes, too?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty10/2/2017, 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty10/26/2017, 4:56 pm

Heretic wrote:

Funny how all roads lead to Russia.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russian dossier

'Tis funny, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Needs To Watch This   Everyone Needs To Watch This - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Needs To Watch This
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3