Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stefaniak Watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Stefaniak Watch Empty
PostSubject: Stefaniak Watch   Stefaniak Watch Empty1/11/2009, 4:44 pm

Stefaniak slaps molester on the wrist

I'm tired of seeing Stefaniak Jr. slapping sexual predators on the wrist. I know this isn't the first time I've seen this with this judge so now the thread will be used to track him.

Quote :
Lake Superior Court Judge Thomas Stefaniak Jr. sentenced Brandon Rudd, 24, of Gary to time served plus 14 months' probation for sexual battery involving a 7-year-old boy.

This kid's life is ruined, but Rudd will be back in the newspaper in now time. Rudd's life won't be ruined. It's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Stefaniak Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stefaniak Watch   Stefaniak Watch Empty1/11/2009, 4:53 pm

That's absurd! Paul, the name, "Stefaniak" - was he a mayor originally from Cal City, but resided (rumor) in Indiana...before Genova?

If so, is this judge a son of his? Sounds like a pay-off to me. No human being with integrity would give a slap on the wrist to an offender of this kind.

It's outrageous..cocaine dealers get served a harsher sentence. I smell a "payoff" somewhere along the line.

Yes, that kid's world will never be the same. I can guarantee the judge that.
Back to top Go down

Stefaniak Watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Lake County-
Jump to: