Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day

Go down 
+2
happy jack
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/9/2012, 12:31 am

Heretic wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Yeah. People actually comment when someone posts something asinine on a message board.

Who knew?

Guilty, I am.
Guilty of posting on a discussion forum something that actually provoked a …. well, a discussion.
I saw that this party was turning into the usual Obama Fellatio Fest, and if I had to be the one to pee in the punchbowl, then so be it.
I hope you all realize that if you didn’t care for the article highlighting Obama’s egocentrism and absence of humility, you could have simply ignored it.
Yet, you chose not to.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/9/2012, 6:24 am

happy jack wrote:
[b]My, my.
One little article.
Four separate comments in just a few hours.
Nerve touched.
Mission accomplished.
If your goal is to continue to be the official idiot troll on this board,then yes,I'd agree..."Mission Accomplished".
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/9/2012, 9:05 am

What... no insightful articles from Mike Tyson? Boo. Sad
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/9/2012, 3:27 pm

Heretic wrote:
What... no insightful articles from Mike Tyson? Boo. Sad
Wait a few posts, then try the Mike Tyson joke again. Someone might find it funny the third time around.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/9/2012, 3:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
My, my.
One little article.
Four separate comments in just a few hours.
Nerve touched.
Mission accomplished.

Yeah. People actually comment when someone posts something asinine on a message board.

Who knew?
What about the article did you find to be "asinine"?

First of all, it's not an "article," it's an opinion piece. And it's demonstrably asinine because it ignores reality. The writer deliberately omits all the words of praise and admiration that Obama made regarding the brave soldiers who carried out the raid. Maybe he suffers from amnesia, like you.

Heretic already posted a couple of segments from the Daily Show that have plenty of examples. Perhaps you should watch them - particularly the second one.

If it were really true that Obama took all the credit for himself, then I'd be the first to point that out. But that just isn't the case.

And I really though this bit was hilarious...

Quote :
Which is to say, if the mission went wrong, the fault would be Adm. McRaven's, not the president's.

That's just ludicrous on its face. If you honestly believe that Obama wouldn't have taken the hit for a failed mission, then you're either a liar, or a fool.

In short. this is nothing more than a cheap hit piece on the Commander in Chief. If this kind of "article" is what you base your political views on, then that explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/9/2012, 10:30 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Heretic already posted a couple of segments from the Daily Show that have plenty of examples. Perhaps you should watch them - particularly the second one.

Looks like ignoring posts one disagrees with turns out to be conservative schtick...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 4:36 am

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:

The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq .
The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the
dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by
a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many
dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and
freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the
nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate 'them. And Now Let's hear from

Barack Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of my war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/05/10/obama-troops-fighting-on-my-behalf/

W]hen I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.

- Barack Obama

It's a veritable first-person pronoun fiesta.
Coincidentally, one of my favorite tunes by George Harrison is I, Me, Mine.
Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 7:43 am

happy jack wrote:
It's a veritable first-person pronoun fiesta.

You're right. Landing on aircraft carrier would have been much more... subdued.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 8:12 am

This, I thought, was quite telling on Obama's role:

And let's be honest, if the mission had failed, every Republican/conservative would have gone out of their way, Fox News would be running on overdrive, to make sure the entire world knew it was his failure.

You can't have it both ways.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/10/2012, 8:41 am

Heretic wrote:

And let's be honest, if the mission had failed, every Republican/conservative would have gone out of their way, Fox News would be running on overdrive, to make sure the entire world knew it was his failure.

You can't have it both ways.
To this day there are still idiots on the right yammering about Clinton hitting an aspirin factory instead of Bin-Laden. Who can forget this famous quote from Dubya himself on Sept 24,2001
Quote :
"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
I never knew that Dubya was the one firing the missile. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/11/2012, 2:03 am

happy jack wrote:

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of my war against al Qaeda, even as I continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.
Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan .

The actual text is below...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/05/02/remarks-president-osama-bin-laden

Quote :
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

The text that you posted has been deliberately altered.

I looked around a bit, and found out where it came from...

http://www.freerepublic.com/~gswarrior/

So you posted it directly from The Freepers?

And you didn't even bother to check and see if it was accurate?

Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/11/2012, 4:39 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

The actual text is below...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/05/02/remarks-president-osama-bin-laden

Quote :
And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

The text that you posted has been deliberately altered.

I looked around a bit, and found out where it came from...

http://www.freerepublic.com/~gswarrior/

So you posted it directly from The Freepers?

And you didn't even bother to check and see if it was accurate?

Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you?

Such language!!!!
No, I didn’t get it from freerepublic. I forget where I first came across it, but I didn’t realize how much it had been altered.
Do you think the original text might have passed through the hands of one of NBC’s Zimmerman 911 call editors before I saw it?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/13/2012, 12:44 am

happy jack wrote:
No, I didn’t get it from freerepublic. I forget where I first came across it, but I didn’t realize how much it had been altered.

Which only means you have as little care for accuracy as the freepers do...

Don't see how that helps you.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 12:12 pm

Artie:
Seeing as how Obama was the one who actually killed bin-Laden, don’t you think he should man up and try to get this poor guy off the hook?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/23/us-pakistan-binladen-idUSBRE84M0MM20120523

Pakistani doctor jailed for helping CIA find bin Laden

(Reuters) - Pakistani authorities have sentenced a doctor accused of helping the CIA find Osama bin Laden to 33 years in jail on charges of treason, officials said, a move almost certain to further strain ties between Washington and Islamabad.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 12:49 pm

Seeing as how Mittens was against going into Pakistan after bin-Laden it stands to reason that Pakistani authorities would be way more sympathetic to your boy than to the one who actually killed bin-Laden.
Quote :
"I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours... I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort." -Mitt Romney
Don’t you think Mittens should man up and try to get this poor guy off the hook?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 1:45 pm

edge540 wrote:
Don’t you think Mittens should man up and try to get this poor guy off the hook?
By what authority?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 2:15 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
By what authority?
Why he's the republican presumptive nominee for president of the United States and given that Mittens was against going into Pakistan after bin-Laden it stands to reason that Pakistani authorities would be way more sympathetic to your boy than to the one who actually killed bin-Laden.
A reasonable person would conclude that Mittens would have much more influence over Pakistani authorities than Obama because they don't like Obama.
I'm sure they like Mittens, here's some more nice things he said about Pakistan:
Quote :
"There is a war being waged by terrorists of different types and nature across the world, we want, as a civilized world, to participate with other nations in this civilized effort to help those nations reject the extreme with them."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 4:06 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
By what authority?
Why he's the republican presumptive nominee for president of the United States
Let's try this again:
By what authority?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 4:21 pm

Mittens does not have "authority' in Pakistan just like Obama does not have any "authority" in Pakistan.
Why do you ask?
Besides, what does "authority" have to do with anything?

Again-
Mittens is the republican presumptive nominee for president of the United States and given that Mittens was against going into Pakistan after bin-Laden, it stands to reason that Pakistani authorities would be way more sympathetic to your boy than to the one who actually killed bin-Laden.
Do you not agree?...yes? no?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 10:11 pm

edge540 wrote:
Mittens does not have "authority' in Pakistan just like Obama does not have any "authority" in Pakistan.

Obama has no authority in Pakistan?
Sorry, I guess I was misled.
On some forum or another that I was reading, some complete shit-for-brains douche hose started a thread to the effect that Obama actually killed bin-Laden. Based upon the blatant dishonesty of that total anal wart, I was left with the impression that Obama had some authority in Pakistan.
Silly me - one of these days I'll learn that you can't believe everything you read on that Internet thing, can you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/23/2012, 11:24 pm

Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 KDssc
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/24/2012, 9:55 am

happy jack wrote:
On some forum or another that I was reading, some complete shit-for-brains douche hose started a thread to the effect that Obama actually killed bin-Laden. Based upon the blatant dishonesty of that total anal wart, I was left with the impression that Obama had some authority in Pakistan.
Silly me - one of these days I'll learn that you can't believe everything you read on that Internet thing, can you?
Yeah, no shit mr jack.
For the past four years there have been conservative shit-for-brains douche hoses claiming on that Internet thing that Obama is a Kenyan born, socialist, Muslim, communist, America hating thug that's going to take all your guns away and turn this country into an Islamic Caliphate.
There are even republican congressmen that spread this stuff, imagine that.
Check out this total anal wart:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/269050/339/Coffman-wont-explain-Obama-not-an-American-comments
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/24/2012, 1:50 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Yeah, no shit mr jack.
For the past four years there have been conservative shit-for-brains douche hoses claiming on that Internet thing that Obama is a Kenyan born, socialist, Muslim, communist, America hating thug that's going to take all your guns away and turn this country into an Islamic Caliphate.
There are even republican congressmen that spread this stuff, imagine that.
Check out this total anal wart:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/269050/339/Coffman-wont-explain-Obama-not-an-American-comments
Wow.
My last post certainly sailed over someone's head, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/24/2012, 2:55 pm

happy jack wrote:
Wow.
No I don't think so.
Since you brought up the subject of complete shit-for-brains douche hoses, total anal warts and not believing everything you read on that Internet thing, I merely added to the discussion.
I think my examples are prettyyy, prettyyy, pretty, good.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty5/24/2012, 7:42 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Wow.
No I don't think so.
Since you brought up the subject of complete shit-for-brains douche hoses, total anal warts and not believing everything you read on that Internet thing, I merely added to the discussion.
I think my examples are prettyyy, prettyyy, pretty, good.
Your examples are just fine, but my post still sailed right over your head, whether you realize it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next