Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day

Go down 
+2
happy jack
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 7:39 am

Very Happy cheers
Bin Laden anniversary a reminder of Obama's foreign successes
Quote :
We are a nation that loves anniversaries — of births, weddings, deaths and everything else under the sun. We're now celebrating the first anniversary of the killing of Osama bin Laden and arguing whether President Barack Obama, who gave the order, deserves political credit for it.

The Democrats, from Vice President Joe Biden on down, say yes. Mr. Biden has suggested as a campaign slogan: "Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive." Envious heads on Madison Avenue must be nodding in the affirmative.

The Republicans, on the other hand, are crying foul. Mitt Romney adviser and former GOP National Chairman Ed Gillespie wailed on one of Sunday morning's television shows over the self-congratulation. Imagine trying to make political hay out of an event wildly approved of by the American people.
The more the wingnuts complain,the more they look like the sad sore losers that they are.
Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ15joRUAqOxdu1bR7DaFdk9PuBOK_ugxCeGtCB9qY33kMvJnEhdQ
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 10:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
It’s a good thing Seal Team 6 tagged along just in case Barry needed backup. I just hope those wannabes don’t try to hog all the credit.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 1:45 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]It’s a good thing Seal Team 6 tagged along just in case Barry needed backup. I just hope those wannabes don’t try to hog all the credit.
Our Commander in Chief,Barack Obama was the one who gave the order and fully understood it's risks. Had the mission failed,you and the rest of the flying monkey crowd residing on Planet Wingnuttia would be hooting and hollering about it for the next 100 years.

Watching you wingnuts tie yourselves up in phony outrage over Obama taking pride in this huge accomplishment is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 4:30 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]It’s a good thing Seal Team 6 tagged along just in case Barry needed backup. I just hope those wannabes don’t try to hog all the credit.
Our Commander in Chief,Barack Obama was the one who gave the order and fully understood it's risks. Had the mission failed,you and the rest of the flying monkey crowd residing on Planet Wingnuttia would be hooting and hollering about it for the next 100 years.

Watching you wingnuts tie yourselves up in phony outrage over Obama taking pride in this huge accomplishment is hilarious.

It was a huge accomplishment. But I just like seeing credit given where credit is truly due, and I just like to chuckle when I see vacuous and idiotic statements such as “Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day”.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 7:08 pm

happy jack wrote:

It was a huge accomplishment. But I just like seeing credit given where credit is truly due, and I just like to chuckle when I see vacuous and idiotic statements such as “Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day”.
While Seal team 6 did a magnificent job the fact remains that if Obama didn't give the order then there never would have been a raid and Bin-Laden might still be alive. If Seal team 6 had screwed it up you and the rest of Wingnuttia would be putting all the blame on Obama and you know it.

Are you not happy that Obama killed Bin-laden?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 8:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Yes, I'm happy that Obama killed bin-Laden in much the same way that I am happy that Franklin Delano Roosevelt stormed the beaches of Normandy in his wheelchair, and that Harry S Truman personally opened the bomb bay doors over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 10:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]Yes, I'm happy that Obama killed bin-Laden
See...the title fits perfectly then.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/2/2012, 11:07 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

As I said earlier, I'm happy that Obama killed bin-Laden in much the same way that I am happy that Franklin Delano Roosevelt stormed the beaches of Normandy in his wheelchair, and that Harry S Truman personally opened the bomb bay doors over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/3/2012, 7:09 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

As I said earlier, I'm happy that Obama killed bin-Laden in much the same way that I am happy that Franklin Delano Roosevelt stormed the beaches of Normandy in his wheelchair, and that Harry S Truman personally opened the bomb bay doors over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Notice that all your examples are Democrats? With Obama's killing of Bin-Laden and his successes over Al-Quada you can kiss goodbye the silly notion that we're safer under Republicans. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/3/2012, 12:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Notice that all your examples are Democrats? With Obama's killing of Bin-Laden and his successes over Al-Quada you can kiss goodbye the silly notion that we're safer under Republicans. Very Happy

Yes, and I'm certain that FDR would have single-handedly taken out a few more German machine gun emplacements if only his wheel hadn't got stuck in the sand.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/3/2012, 2:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Oh yeah.
Everybody on the right now is bitching and crying now because they no longer have the upper hand when it comes national security.

Republicans have no power and no hand.

Barry has hand.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/4/2012, 8:58 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

While Seal team 6 did a magnificent job the fact remains that if Obama didn't give the order then there never would have been a raid and Bin-Laden might still be alive. If Seal team 6 had screwed it up you and the rest of Wingnuttia would be putting all the blame on Obama and you know it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Artie, any sitting POTUS would have no choice but to respond "YES" to those in charge of killing Bin-Laden. Yes, the POTUS has the final say, but out of common sense, would he have said, "NO"? The media overjoys this as if POTUS, who was in the middle of a golf game, actually had a choice.

He was advised of all aspects, all pointers as to why he should have made that choice, and I doubt any sitting POTUS at any era of time would tell the military NOT to do it, much less, the SEALS. What is disgusting is his statement then not to elaborate on it, yet uses it for campaign reasons that he (in disguise, without saying the truth) had no choice on advisement from the military to allow what the military thought was the proper tactic/decision at the time. For Obama to toot his horn on something that he relied on the military to advise him on, and had no actual choice in the matter in the name of the safety of our country, and ti exploit it, is a slap in the face to the actual SEALS who knew they had a chance to take him out.

Bottom line is, Obama was signaled out from his golf game to make an important decision which was actually an approval to the advisement of the military to forge ahead, only to exploit it as if he had been sitting at a desk instead of golfing.

I don't like Romney, I don't like Obama. I don't like any of who is running for POTUS, but how dare Obama exploit it to toot his horn to be re-elected. The guy doesn't even know how to acknowledge and properly salute the military exiting from the plane. All he knows is campaigning and parties. Anyone is better than him, but Ron Paul sure looks good to me, as far as ethics. Obama sucks, and you know it. You just like his skin color, admit it. The country did not improve since he was elected, he's been caught not keeping his word on anything, and if you want me to put it straight out what I feel, I feel a community organizer prided himself on being inside a celebrity-based supported group, but hoping instead, they will be smarter than they were the last time, and realize no one can make dreams come true while golfing, vacationing and partying. That's all I can think of him putting on his resume. He's not a leader. He's a participant and took advantage of slip and slide...enjoy what he had and go on with his life with all the pensions, body-guards, and all the free time perks it has to offer, once he returns to Chicago but, most likely Hawaii. The guy has a choice and his taste doesn't settle for anything but the best. I want a leader, not a follower who does whatever someone whispers in his ear.

He had no clue what was required of a POTUS. He relied on his ears to hear from the over-bloated staffers to whisper in his ear what was allowed, what was proper, and what to do. This guy took up space. He's an idiot, so is Romney, so I'm gonna go for the guy who knows his crap and doesn't put up for crap,..Ron Paul. All others are not qualified for my vote. Quit sticking up for Obama because of skin color and not for having qualifications. I bet if I was him and white, you wouldn't go for me. He's as qualified as I am...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/4/2012, 9:05 pm

THE SEALS killed Bin-Laden while POTUS was summoned from his GOLF GAME. Nice thing, isn't it...but HE TAKES CREDIT AS IF HE WAS A SEAL.

What a slap in the face. I bet the idiot doesn't even know how to shoot a b-b gun. HE would have gotten bit in the arse if he didn't say, "OK, let's do it". (As if he played a part). The military doesn't just jump in without monitoring, observing for well over a year to hit that type of target, yet POTUS claims he killed the idiot!

We're more threatened by the 600,000 Muslims/followers of Islam/the Koran/ he allowed in this country that multiplied like rabbits, and soon to take over the US. They aren't citizens, but demand the same rights as us. They got in without waiting in line. We are now faced with Mexican/Hispanic/Muslim supermarkets. That's the part that pizzes me off. Ever tried smiling and saying "Hi" to a Muslim woman in America dressed like a nun? They don't smile, don't acknowledge you, but boy those lines at the Food Stamp place and Medicaid (Public Aid) place, they get what they want without speaking English.

They run our gas stations, they run our gas prices, they drain our resources, and they don't appreciate America. They don't even know how to act in society. They don't know what a smile is. They don't know how to interact. But they sure know the hand that feeds them medical, food and other special services. They don't have to study and pass the Constitution. They got free passes while our own is deprived.

Sometimes I think Obama needs to go on a hunting trip with Cheney.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/5/2012, 10:54 am

UrRight wrote:

We're more threatened by the 600,000 Muslims/followers of Islam/the Koran/ he allowed in this country that multiplied like rabbits, and soon to take over the US.
Back from the psych ward again,huh? How long were you in for this time? Medicaid pick up your tab again? sigh
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 12:29 am

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303916904577374552546308474.html

OPINION
Updated April 30, 2012, 7:43 p.m. ET

Michael Mukasey: Obama and the bin Laden Bragging Rights

It's hard to imagine Lincoln or Eisenhower claiming such credit for the heroic actions of others.

By MICHAEL B. MUKASEY

The first anniversary of the SEAL Team 6 operation that killed Osama bin Laden brings the news that President Obama plans during the coming campaign to exploit the bragging rights to the achievement. That plan invites scrutiny that is unlikely to benefit him.

Consider the events surrounding the operation. A recently disclosed memorandum from then-CIA Director Leon Panetta shows that the president's celebrated derring-do in authorizing the operation included a responsibility-escape clause: "The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven's hands. The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the President. Any additional risks are to be brought back to the President for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out."

Which is to say, if the mission went wrong, the fault would be Adm. McRaven's, not the president's. Moreover, the president does not seem to have addressed at all the possibility of seizing material with intelligence value—which may explain his disclosure immediately following the event not only that bin Laden was killed, but also that a valuable trove of intelligence had been seized, including even the location of al Qaeda safe-houses. That disclosure infuriated the intelligence community because it squandered the opportunity to exploit the intelligence that was the subject of the boast.
The only reliable weapon that any administration has against the current threat to this country is intelligence. Every operation like the one against bin Laden (or the one that ended the career of Anwar al-Awlaki, the U.S. citizen and al Qaeda propagandist killed in a drone attack last September) dips into the reservoir of available intelligence. Refilling that reservoir apparently is of no importance to an administration that, after an order signed by the president on his second day in office, has no classified interrogation program—and whose priorities are apparent from its swift decision to reopen investigations of CIA operators for alleged abuses in connection with the classified interrogation program that once did exist.

While contemplating how the killing of bin Laden reflects on the president, consider the way he emphasized his own role in the hazardous mission accomplished by SEAL Team 6:

"I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority . . . even as I continued our broader effort. . . . Then, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community I was briefed . . . I met repeatedly with my national security team . . . And finally last week I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action. . . . Today, at my direction . . ."

That seems a jarring formulation coming from a man who, when first elected, was asked which president he would model himself on and replied, Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln, on the night after Gen. Robert E. Lee's surrender ended the Civil War, delivered from the window of the White House a speech that mentioned his own achievements not at all, but instead looked forward to the difficulties of reconstruction and called for black suffrage—a call that would doom him because the audience outside the White House included a man who muttered that Lincoln had just delivered his last speech. It was John Wilkes Booth.

The man from whom President Obama has sought incessantly to distance himself, George W. Bush, also had occasion during his presidency to announce to the nation a triumph of intelligence: the capture of Saddam Hussein. He called that success "a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq." He attributed it to "the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers. . . . Their work continues, and so do the risks."

He did mention himself at the end: "Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them."

That is not to say that great leaders, including presidents, have not placed themselves at the center of great events. But generally it has been to accept responsibility for failure.

Lincoln took responsibility in August 1862 for failures that had been attributed to General George McClellan—eventually sacked for incompetence—and Secretary of War Edwin Stanton. Lincoln told a crowd that McClellan was not at fault for seeking more than Stanton could give, and "I stand here, as justice requires me to do, to take upon myself what has been charged upon the Secretary of War."

Dwight Eisenhower is famous for having penned a statement to be issued in anticipation of the failure of the Normandy invasion that reads in relevant part: "My decision to attack at this time and place was based upon the best information available. The troops, the air and the Navy did all that bravery and devotion to duty could do. If any blame attaches to the attempt it is mine alone."

A week later, when the success of the invasion was apparent, Eisenhower saluted the Allied Expeditionary Forces: "One week ago this morning there was established through your coordinated efforts our first foothold in northwestern Europe. High as was my preinvasion confidence in your courage, skill and effectiveness . . . your accomplishments . . . have exceeded my brightest hopes.

Eisenhower did mention himself at the end: "I truly congratulate you upon a brilliantly successful beginning. . . . Liberty loving people everywhere would today like to join me in saying to you, 'I am proud of you.'"

Such examples are worth remembering every time President Obama claims bin Laden bragging rights.
Mr. Mukasey served as U.S. attorney general from 2007-09, and as a U.S. district judge from 1988 to 2006.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 1:41 am

Yeah. So you posted an Op-ed piece from the WSJ.

What's your frickin' point?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 4:16 am

Scorpion wrote:

I’m not making a point – the author of the article is making a point.
I just thought I’d share it with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 7:42 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

[b]I’m not making a point – the author of the article is making a point.
Wow! You managed to find a Bush appointee hack who conveniently makes no mention of Dubya dressing up in a flight suit and declaring "Mission Accomplished" when in reality the war had just started and 10's of thousands would eventually die or get injured as a result.

What's your next act of buffoonery going to be?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 1:06 pm

happy jack wrote:
I’m not making a point – the author of the article is making a point.

Perhaps you'll post Mike Tyson's thoughts on this issue, too.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 1:32 pm

Heretic wrote:

Perhaps you'll post Mike Tyson's thoughts on this issue, too.
Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Rolling
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 3:40 pm

My, my.
One little article.
Four separate comments in just a few hours.
Nerve touched.
Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 4:30 pm

happy jack wrote:
My, my.
One little article.
Nerve touched.
Mission accomplished.

Yeah. People actually comment when someone posts something asinine on a message board.

Who knew?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 7:43 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
My, my.
One little article.
Nerve touched.
Mission accomplished.

Yeah. People actually comment when someone posts something asinine on a message board.

Who knew?
What about the article did you find to be "asinine"?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty5/8/2012, 10:44 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Who knew?

Not jack, apparently. He remains as surprised as the last time we tried explaining this to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day   Happy Obama Killed Osama Bin-Laden Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next