Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus

Go down 
+6
Scorpion
Heretic
happy jack
KarenT
UrRight
Artie60438
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/28/2011, 5:55 pm

Herman Cain In March, 2011: 'I Don't Have Any Mistresses'
The Des Moines Register digs up the archive:

Quote :
During a March 2011 teleconference with bloggers, one questioner asked Cain directly what opposition researchers might find in the candidate’s past. “I can assure you, I have an original copy of my birth certificate. I don’t have any illegitimate babies. I don’t have any mistresses,” Cain said. “So, no, I don’t have any of those kind of skeletons in my closet and what I have told people, if they come up with something and try to damage my reputation, they will have made it up.”

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/28/2011, 6:04 pm

Like I said, unlike the allegations of sexual harassment, allegations of affairs are irrelevant, at least IMHO. I don't care if he lies about it or not, because we really don't have a need to know about it. It's simply irrelevant, and it's between Herman and his wife. If his wife is OK with whatever happened here, then I'm sure as hell not going to hold it against him either. Why the hell should I care?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/28/2011, 6:18 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Like I said, unlike the allegations of sexual harassment, allegations of affairs are irrelevant, at least IMHO. I don't care if he lies about it or not, because we really don't have a need to know about it. It's simply irrelevant, and it's between Herman and his wife. If his wife is OK with whatever happened here, then I'm sure as hell not going to hold it against him either. Why the hell should I care?

The affair may be irrelevant but lying about it certainly is relevant when you're running for President. After all,we are talking about the 'Family Values" crowd.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/28/2011, 7:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

The affair may be irrelevant but lying about it certainly is relevant when you're running for President. After all,we are talking about the 'Family Values" crowd.

It's only relevant if Cain has been running around preaching about marital fidelity and condemning others for affairs. Has Cain been doing that?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/29/2011, 11:17 am

Crying or Very sad Say it ain't so,Hermie. Please,please,please,don't give up....
Cain Reassessing Candidacy as New Allegations Emerge
Quote :
Herman Cain told members of his campaign staff on Tuesday that he was reassessing whether to proceed with his bid for the Republican presidential nomination, an aide confirmed, a day after an Atlanta woman disclosed details of what she said was a 13-year affair with him.

In a morning conference call with his advisers, Mr. Cain said that he would make a decision in the coming days about whether to stay in the presidential race after his campaign was rocked by another round of allegations about his sexual conduct.

The call, which was first reported by National Review, came as Mr. Cain was heading to Michigan for a campaign stop on Tuesday evening. He said that he was discussing the future of his campaign with his family and was considering options for his next move.

“This is cause for reassessment,” Mr. Cain said, according to one participant on the call who spoke on condition of anonymity. “During the summer we had to make some reassessments based on our financial situation. We were able to hang in there.”
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/29/2011, 2:46 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Crying or Very sad Say it ain't so,Hermie. Please,please,please,don't give up....
I guess he can't take the heat...or his wife is really getting pissed off!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/29/2011, 4:55 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I guess he can't take the heat...or his wife is really getting pissed off!
You know what's disgusting? Now that he's been accused of an actual affair the wingnuts are starting to get upset. Nary a peep though when the sexual harassment charges were aired.

Meanwhile a conservative filmmaker is dishing some more dirt on Herm...
When Book Tours Go Bad
Quote :
All you are doing is playing your friends, your supporters, and some of my very good friends for your own fame and glory. And drinking parties. Yes - you drink like a fish, you flirt all over the place, and everyone who's attended CPAC knows it. Nothing wrong with partying. Unless you lie about it. And try to deceive the public about it. If you want to be the American-Tea-Party Berlusconi, then be up front about it, don't be a damned coward.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty11/30/2011, 10:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Herman Cain: 'It ain't over yet'
Quote :
MANCHESTER, N.H. - Herman Cain invoked the wisdom of baseball great Yogi Berra to explain the where his presidential campaign stands Wednesday night to about 50 supporters at his New Hampshire headquarters.

"It ain't over till its over, and it ain't over yet," the Atlanta businessman said.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 6 Empty12/1/2011, 9:08 pm

Cain cleared of all charges and allegations Shocked .....well not exactly Very Happy

The ‘Lie Detector Expert’ in Cain’s New Ad is a Donor to His Campaign
Quote :
Herman Cain’s latest ad is a real howler, as he claims he’s been vindicated of the charges of sexual harassment and affairs by “one of the foremost lie detector experts.”

But this “lie detector expert,” as we pointed out November 10th, is actually a private investigator who also happens to be a donor to Cain’s campaign.

He’s no “lie detector expert,” either, and he didn’t give Cain a polygraph test, although the ad hopes you’re dumb enough to believe that. He recorded one of Cain’s press conferences and ran it through a bogus “voice stress analysis” program, then declared Cain vindicated.

This is sheer pitiful desperation, folks. Who’s Herman Cain trying to fool at this point — America, or his wife?