Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
happy jack

"Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC   "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC - Page 3 Empty12/29/2008, 4:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I never intended to imply that all of the people on the list were Democrat leaders. I included the celebrities on the list because they, and many others like them, are the public faces of the Left and, due to their high visibility, loud mouths, and massive egos, are most easily and readily associated with the views of the Democrat party.

Quote :
Finally, there are big name celebrities that have endorsed Republicans in 2008. Movie and television stars such as Kelsey Grammer and Adam Sandler are backing Rudy Giuliani. While promoting the new "Rambo" film, Sylvester Stallone threw his weight behind John McCain.

Just admit it....You're jealous of ours.
I would prefer to not be caught dead in the same room with yours.
Idiocy can be contagious.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC   "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC - Page 3 Empty12/29/2008, 4:08 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I never intended to imply that all of the people on the list were Democrat leaders. I included the celebrities on the list because they, and many others like them, are the public faces of the Left and, due to their high visibility, loud mouths, and massive egos, are most easily and readily associated with the views of the Democrat party.

Quote :
Finally, there are big name celebrities that have endorsed Republicans in 2008. Movie and television stars such as Kelsey Grammer and Adam Sandler are backing Rudy Giuliani. While promoting the new "Rambo" film, Sylvester Stallone threw his weight behind John McCain.

Just admit it....You're jealous of ours.
I would prefer to not be caught dead in the same room with yours.
Idiocy can be contagious.

Were you blinded by Chuck Norris's teeth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC   "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC - Page 3 Empty12/31/2008, 7:39 am

HEY- Chuck can kick your butt by just smiling. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC   "Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Barack the Magic Negro" parody song draws support from RNC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3