Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tonights show

Go down 
+8
voter3
Penguin
board monkey
Mailman
sparks
UrRight
Artie60438
the oracle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

tonights show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty10/29/2009, 7:15 pm

UrRight wrote:
Happy Halloween kidos, if the front porch light is not on, we're not home. To the intruders, we have security to the cop station. Just a warning for all those that think they can pull crap like the idiots last week. Think TWICE before you TRICK or TREAT.

By the way, what are the rules in Hammond? Outlining rules in other places are: 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please let me know if I need a b-b-gun after 6.

Trick or Treat hours in Hammond are 5-7pm. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty10/29/2009, 8:30 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Happy Halloween kidos, if the front porch light is not on, we're not home. To the intruders, we have security to the cop station. Just a warning for all those that think they can pull crap like the idiots last week. Think TWICE before you TRICK or TREAT.

By the way, what are the rules in Hammond? Outlining rules in other places are: 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please let me know if I need a b-b-gun after 6.

Trick or Treat hours in Hammond are 5-7pm. Smile

Sorry about the typo on the first post on the hours. Sad

Last edited by Tiger1 on 10/29/2009, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition.)
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty11/2/2009, 9:28 pm

Penguin wrote:
tonights show - Page 3 Woerpe17Guess whos fifth grade picture this is?
It's not Freetimes old boyfriend. (I don't think)
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty11/17/2009, 11:47 am

You already said it was Dave. Razz
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty11/24/2009, 8:59 am

Oracle,Your comments last night really hit the nail on the head. Can anyone possibly explain the need to mention the Woerpel's and rehash everything in an article about your promotion? I think not. The mention was just another cheap,gratuitous shot by the Times.

Radio show co-host new recycling general foreman
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty11/24/2009, 12:47 pm

Artie, dear...tele-cap, tele-prompt, tela-me what transpired. Can't hear the radio, remember? Mind filling me in? Smile
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty11/24/2009, 2:28 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie, dear...tele-cap, tele-prompt, tela-me what transpired. Can't hear the radio, remember? Mind filling me in? Smile

The reporter had called to inform him that they were doing a story on him and would he like to comment.He declined to comment. He went after the Times and rightly so,IMO. First of all,his promotion is not newsworthy. Have they done a story every time a new general foreman gets appointed in some department? I don't think so! He also complained about the amount of coverage the Mailman story was getting...17 articles and a bunch of Kiesling columns for a few alleged pot plants? That's ridiculous and so was their decision to mention the Woerpels in a story about his promotion.

It's like they're trolling for comments on their website.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty11/25/2009, 9:49 am

Thanks so much, Artie, for being my EARS!

Without your comments, I wouldn't know what is being said on WJOB. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty12/15/2009, 8:47 am

Fowler, you are now on Free's shitz list again.

Now not only is Voter breaking laws, but you are using HER money on a paid program, stirring up lies..about the inspection fees.

I think you and Voter should go on a show devoted to the ole' fart only and answer every accusation without lying, because it's HER money. It's always "HER MONEY!!!!!"

In fact, pay a cabbie to drive her to the station so she can talk in the mike and call you a liar, and accuse the CODE ENFORCEMENT of breaking laws....and your ratings will shoot up. While she gets "shot down" with viewer phone calls.

Afterall, you owe her. It's HER MONEY funding your show. Give her some real show time. Make sure you have a water bottle next to you or a buzzer, when she lies, just hit the buzzer. Give Voter the water bottle and mist her hair at the same time you hit the buzzer.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty12/15/2009, 12:38 pm

Mumu-freetime...your only brother doesn't show up in the obituaries even when I paid with a credit card. Are you sure he lived down the block? I am sorry for your loss, but I did ask that you produce an obituary, claiming he lived on the same block.

Spare us the misery of spending more money to prove what a liar you are.

It's not funny when your only brother dies, so I take this seriously, and, based on your reputation, if you want sympathy, prove it.

You sure did not pass up the chance to report a broken arm in the spring to Preacher, so why does the "arm" take priority over a dead brother? Just asking. I don't mean to hurt you more if it's the truth, but I did a research on obituaries, paid for extensive research, and nothing came up except a freetime in Hammond died in 1968.

Please tell me I wasted my money to prove you to be a liar. What funeral home? I covered from January 1st until today. No "freetime" died. Oh, he changed his last name, right? Or he moved without forwarding an address, right?

Have you heard from the administrator of the theotherboard.com and their owners yet? Just wondering. I've got a lawyer.

I take death seriously, but I smelled a fish in your allegation of losing your only brother. I'll have to pay a visit to the proper agency that records that stuff. The Health Dept. moved to Crown Point, right??

Wait, if anyone would testify to the truth, it would be Tiger. She would have been there. Tiger, did Free call you to tell you her brother died last spring? I would take your word over any document. Cuz, you would have announced it, you would have been there, so save me a trip.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty12/15/2009, 1:47 pm

UrRight wrote:
Mumu-freetime...your only brother doesn't show up in the obituaries even when I paid with a credit card. Are you sure he lived down the block? I am sorry for your loss, but I did ask that you produce an obituary, claiming he lived on the same block.

I don't believe she can see any messages in this forum. Post them in the Eye on freetime topic
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty12/15/2009, 3:27 pm

She saw them, and posted on the other board, that I mispelled the last name. I forgot, there was an extra "h" in there, and proceeded to use my credit card and found out that the only fr-eetime that died last on Brunswick was in 1968. I tried to use her corrected last name, and unsuccessfully, the administrator transformed the last name to FreeTime. Any numerous attempts at using her last name, was automatically changed to her screen name.

I got around that part in Free's Forum, but meanwhile, she goes on board, with accusing me of abusing her and not even knowing how to spell her last name. I winkie, wink, went back on past forums, got the proper spelling, and paid by credit card. NO one by that last name died on Brunswick since 1968.

What sure is funny is how you are not allowed to use someone's real name here, even just the last name, the administrator automatically changes it to her screen name, which makes the whole post look stupid. Yeah, I asked why she is allowed to use my whole name on the other forum, with no repurcussions, though I emailed several times, threatening law suits after 3 notices, to the owners of that board and what'eva, but no response. Something isn't right...but that's ok. She's a liar, I charged on my card for the truth. Her brother did not die, nor does he live or ever lived on her block. I'll send more info when they email me. This is one time I am gonna pay to prove what a dispictable person does for sympathy: LIE. I hate liars!!!! The administrator already moved my stuff to "Eye on Free" and hopes he does that with this thread. Everyone should know you have to be really sick to claim your only brother (who YOU WERE NOT CLOSE TO) died in the spring. When Max died, yeah, I can see her being upset. Her broken arm aired over the radio station...but makes no sense not mentioning a death of an only brother from last spring,.which means almost a year ago? She's full of oatmeal, or catnip. I will copy this and put it where it belongs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty12/15/2009, 8:55 pm

UrRight wrote:

Spare us the misery of spending more money to prove what a liar you are.

It's not funny when your only brother dies, so I take this seriously, and, based on your reputation, if you want sympathy, prove it.

You sure did not pass up the chance to report a broken arm in the spring to Preacher, so why does the "arm" take priority over a dead brother? Just asking. I don't mean to hurt you more if it's the truth, but I did a research on obituaries, paid for extensive research, and nothing came up except a freetime in Hammond died in 1968.

Please tell me I wasted my money to prove you to be a liar. What funeral home? I covered from January 1st until today. No "freetime" died. Oh, he changed his last name, right? Or he moved without forwarding an address, right?

Have you heard from the administrator of the theotherboard.com and their owners yet? Just wondering. I've got a lawyer.

I take death seriously, but I smelled a fish in your allegation of losing your only brother. I'll have to pay a visit to the proper agency that records that stuff. The Health Dept. moved to Crown Point, right??

Wait, if anyone would testify to the truth, it would be Tiger. She would have been there. Tiger, did Free call you to tell you her brother died last spring? I would take your word over any document. Cuz, you would have announced it, you would have been there, so save me a trip.

FTR, her brother did die, he did live down the street from her, and I did go to the wake. She did not call me, I saw it in the paper.

Last edited by Tiger1 on 12/15/2009, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition.)
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty12/15/2009, 10:58 pm

Robert Scott freetime Share E-mail Visit Guest Book
ROBERT SCOTT freetime HAMMOND, IN Robert Scott freetime, age 48, of Hammond, IN, passed away on Sunday, April 5, 2009 at home. Bobby was born October 21, 1960 in Hammond. He attended George Rogers Clark High School. Bobby is survived by his mother, Elizabeth freetime, with whom he made his home. Also survived by sisters: Marsha freetime of Hammond, Lynn (Steve) Hesselbrock of Kentucky and Jerrie (Ed) Yost of Remington, IN; many nieces, nephews, cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Robert E. freetime in 1994. Funeral services Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at the Anthony and Dziadowicz Funeral Home, 4404 Cameron Avenue, Hammond (two blocks E. of Hohman, one block N. of Gostlin) with Rev. Stephen Kosinski. Burial at Chapel Lawn Memorial Gardens, Schererville. Visitation on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 from 3:00-8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Bobby was an outgoing person who made many friends during his short life. He loved fishing and Nascar. "Rest in peace, Bobby"

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwitimes/obituary.aspx?n=robert-scott-hahney&pid=125801358

Found it by searching the Times obits.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty1/14/2010, 7:51 pm

Sorry to hear that you're going off the air for a while. Sad Tonight's show was hilarious. Had me laughing throughout Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

tonights show
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3