Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tonights show

Go down 
+8
voter3
Penguin
board monkey
Mailman
sparks
UrRight
Artie60438
the oracle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin

tonights show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/3/2009, 6:57 am

I would never have taken Scotty for a PINK fan. He seems more like a Van Halen kind of guy. I love Scotty but the whole Pink thing has me disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/5/2009, 11:51 pm

Steve and Dave did another great show tonight. I wish they were on every night for a couple of hours. :woot:
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/8/2009, 9:01 pm

ouch !! WE must have hit a nerve, Just call me Tommy, aka Maurie is completely lost his mind :beathorse:

Last edited by Mailman on 10/10/2009, 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/10/2009, 8:32 am

I wish Steve and Dave were on every night from 6 PM - 8 PM.
Jed is always good but he and Vera were so good together.
Stew has topics that are always interesting.
The Creature is inept regardless of what time he is on. 3 AM - 4 AM would be best suited for him.
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 5:47 am

Last nights show was the best so far. The boys had fun tonight. Pretty soon they will be as good as union talk on sat mornings :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 10:09 am

We'll know how good it was shortly, Preacher comes on at noon if he's not hung over. I hope he rips us to shreds, we had a record watching us last night and the more he bitches the better we do.

Last edited by Mailman on 10/20/2009, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Unit

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 1:35 pm

Last night was the best show ever. Preacher didn't come on today until 1 o'clock. He must have overslept.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 4:08 pm

thanks unit...it was a blast
2weeks and hes been on time and on air what 4 times? heck dave and i are getting as much airtime as him anymore, and we actually have full time jobs...well...forget i said that.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 6:17 pm

FFScott wrote:
Last nights show was the best so far. The boys had fun tonight. Pretty soon they will be as good as union talk on sat mornings :rolfcry:
What time is union talk on?
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 6:30 pm

7am with duane dedelow and whatever lake co republicans he can find. Preacher produces the show for him.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 6:53 pm

FFScott wrote:
7am with duane dedelow and whatever lake co republicans he can find. Preacher produces the show for him.
Why are Republicans on a show about unions? Is the topic of the show how to break the unions?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 8:29 pm

sparks wrote:
FFScott wrote:
Why are Republicans on a show about unions? Is the topic of the show how to break the unions?

When it started it was about unions. Now it's Janiec,Wes Miller,and like Scott said "whatever lake co republicans he can find".
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/20/2009, 8:35 pm

Im tired of combatting free, turk, jcrook, justcallme, and a few others. Should I just stop? Im TBD on nwi.com...
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/21/2009, 5:06 am

well it is sort of useless to address them directly bigfan. you arent going to change them. however by offering your alternative point of you you are showing the wider audience that theres isnt necessarily the majority opinion out there. so in that sense yeah i'd keep argueing. thats one of the reasons i just cant help myself from going back on the radio. i cant stand to think that some people may think that rediculous point of view is representative of the city as a whole
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/21/2009, 6:28 pm

BigFan wrote:
Im tired of combatting free, turk, jcrook, justcallme, and a few others. Should I just stop? Im TBD on nwi.com...
There are a handful of posters on the NWI.com board who are bigoted trolls who use that board to spew out hatred. USMarine,his sock puppet Freedom Fighter,MobyGrape,SuzyQ and LaughingatLakecounty,aka prof. Eisenhack are the worst of the lot. MattLap can also be ignorant and rude and is very negative about Hammond's future, as is Bert68. The best course of action is to completely ignore them. Responding to or acknowledging losers like them just gives them the attention they crave. I haven't responded to any of these jerks in quite some time and it's really pretty fun. Lately they have made fools of themselves by trying to justify not receiving inoculations for Swine flu. Their ignorance proves one of my favorite statements-You can't fix stupid!
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/26/2009, 9:49 pm

tonights show - Page 2 Woerpe17Guess whos fifth grade picture this is?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/27/2009, 7:24 am

I give up
Back to top Go down
Big Unit

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/27/2009, 8:40 am

Looks like a future federal worker, lol.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/27/2009, 6:16 pm

I would say more like a retired federal worker
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/28/2009, 5:08 am

not retired, just taking a break lol
Back to top Go down
Big Unit

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/28/2009, 11:58 am

More like a young penguin!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/28/2009, 9:50 pm

I think I know. Either Kearney, or Dave (even though I never met Dave). Or, maybe you? I think Kelly....such a cute kid.... :bball:

Is there a prize for being right?

Ok, one last throw...you, Oracle? Looks more like Kearney. He's a handsome dudy. Any prizes if I'm right?
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/28/2009, 10:07 pm

And the correct answer is...........................................THE MAILMAN
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/29/2009, 6:58 pm

BigFan wrote:

You just joined and "am tired"? You're in for a life-long laugh. sunny
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty10/29/2009, 7:01 pm

Happy Halloween kidos, if the front porch light is not on, we're not home. To the intruders, we have security to the cop station. Just a warning for all those that think they can pull crap like the idiots last week. Think TWICE before you TRICK or TREAT.

By the way, what are the rules in Hammond? Outlining rules in other places are: 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please let me know if I need a b-b-gun after 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tonights show   tonights show - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tonights show
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next